Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

What Soldiers Did To My Friend At Ikeja Cantonment (graphic Details) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Soldiers Did To My Friend At Ikeja Cantonment (graphic Details) (4205 Views)

I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece / Rock Python In My WC! Can You Imagine What My Wife Did To Me? / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Soldiers Did To My Friend At Ikeja Cantonment (graphic Details) by Dailyparrot: 11:41am On Jul 14, 2022
So, my friend that does Bolt got a request to go pick a rider inside the cantonment.

When he got in, he was pressed so he decided to urinate inside a gutter there.

Some soldiers saw him urinating and said he was not supposed to urinate inside the barracks. Like what is wrong in urinating inside that their dirty barracks as far as it's not at an inappropriate place.

That's how they started punishing him, asking him to wash their smelling toilets, mob their guard room and all sorts of humiliating tasks.

This my friend is a masters student at unilag but doing Bolt to hold body together while the strike lasts. Whereas, the dirty soldiers that gave him that punishment might be abokiii SSCE holders.

I was furious when he told me that. The other time I drove into that cantonment to pick a rider, I was driving and talking to the person I came to pick when this soldier tried to stop me, I just zoomed passed him like I didn't even see him. I'm sure if I had given him attention, he would have wanted to start his madness.

Funnily, the rider my friend went to pick canceled on him and of course booked another ride. I was once taking some people into the cantonment and they were laughing about how the first driver they booked canceled when they told him they were going to the army cantonment. I don't have fear for anybody. I drive in and out of the barracks whenever I get a rider to or out of there.

I don't know why Nigeria soldiers feel it's okay to always oppress civilians at the slightest opportunity. I guess that's the only consolation they have for the Ill care they receive from the system.

If any of your family members is a soldier, advise them to be different.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Soldiers Did To My Friend At Ikeja Cantonment (graphic Details) by Zonefree(m): 11:43am On Jul 14, 2022
.This my friend is a masters student at unilag but doing Bolt to hold body together while the strike lasts. Whereas, the dirty soldiers that gave him that punishment might be abokiii SSCE holders.

Your supposed learned masters student friend didn't know it's improper to urinate there?

Now he got disciplined by SSCE holders. Wisdom is profitable to direct.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Soldiers Did To My Friend At Ikeja Cantonment (graphic Details) by KingofTheStreet: 11:46am On Jul 14, 2022
There are good and bad soldiers. Let’s jus say your friend met the bad ones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Soldiers Did To My Friend At Ikeja Cantonment (graphic Details) by Zonefree(m): 11:47am On Jul 14, 2022
KingofTheStreet:
There are good and bad soldiers. Let’s jus say your friend met the bad ones
No, the soldiers are not bad. How will you feel when someone urinate close to your house or office?

So, because it's Nigeria, the learned masters student feels he can urinate anywhere. Can he try that in a developed country?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Soldiers Did To My Friend At Ikeja Cantonment (graphic Details) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 11:59am On Jul 14, 2022
Shapeaso:
Soon, soldiers will be as useless as police. No one will respect them again.
really?
Re: What Soldiers Did To My Friend At Ikeja Cantonment (graphic Details) by Millimann: 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
Your friend was wrong

5 Likes

Re: What Soldiers Did To My Friend At Ikeja Cantonment (graphic Details) by johnnyn1(m): 12:06pm On Jul 14, 2022
Zonefree:

Your supposed learned masters student friend didn't know it's improper to urinate there?

Now he got disciplined by SSCE holders. Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Be reasonable sometimes..

1 Like

Re: What Soldiers Did To My Friend At Ikeja Cantonment (graphic Details) by gentlestdude(m): 12:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
How foolish can that your friend be, so nowhere to pee before entering Nigeria military barrackcheesy

He lack sense walai

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Soldiers Did To My Friend At Ikeja Cantonment (graphic Details) by DriverX: 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
Serves him right. Simple etiquette he no get. Upon his stupid degree

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Soldiers Did To My Friend At Ikeja Cantonment (graphic Details) by socialmediaman: 1:27pm On Jul 14, 2022
I think public urinating is an offense in Lagos, and indecent exposure is an offense in Nigeria as well, but it’s not a justification for the treatment he got from them. He should’ve been given a warning or fined according to the law (by the police not the army, which means the army should call the police to handle the matter)

Nigerian soldiers are trained to defend Nigeria against it’s foreign and domestic enemies, not bully civilians

Of course I don’t expect everyone to agree with me, many don’t know any better while others are just hypocrites, they will condemn police brutality in America but endorse and promote same in Nigeria

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Soldiers Did To My Friend At Ikeja Cantonment (graphic Details) by Klass99(f): 1:59pm On Jul 14, 2022

2 Likes

Re: What Soldiers Did To My Friend At Ikeja Cantonment (graphic Details) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
Na to oppress civilians dem sabi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Soldiers Did To My Friend At Ikeja Cantonment (graphic Details) by Dailyparrot: 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2022
Zonefree:

No, the soldiers are not bad. How will you feel when someone urinate close to your house or office?

So, because it's Nigeria, the learned masters student feels he can urinate anywhere. Can he try that in a developed country?

Have you been to the Ikeja cantonment before? That place has a lot of bushes that one can urinate in.

Are you saying you don't urinate anywhere else except in your own home? Like when you go out and you are pressed, you will hold on until you get back home?

Even soldiers and policemen urinate outside. But I don't expect much from you.

3 Likes

Re: What Soldiers Did To My Friend At Ikeja Cantonment (graphic Details) by Dailyparrot: 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
Na to oppress civilians dem sabi.

Especially when they are in groups. I don't think this is enough to start asking someone to mop and clean their dirty guardroom

2 Likes

Re: What Soldiers Did To My Friend At Ikeja Cantonment (graphic Details) by tamcamp253: 4:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
Don’t mind the OP and the Master holder friend.. they allowed You enter the barracks do your business, you go piss for where you no suppose piss and they gave you the required punishment, he get luck say them no beat am join
Zonefree:

2 Likes

Re: What Soldiers Did To My Friend At Ikeja Cantonment (graphic Details) by tamcamp253: 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
Even if we do these things which is not right, this supposed masters student or holder suppose know where him Dey
johnnyn1:

Be reasonable sometimes..

1 Like

Re: What Soldiers Did To My Friend At Ikeja Cantonment (graphic Details) by tamcamp253: 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2022
OP I know what they did to him was harsh, but you should respect soldiers ooo especially when you’re in their barracks, because as you make mouth here So, if they handle you Na few months later we go hear the story on here ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Soldiers Did To My Friend At Ikeja Cantonment (graphic Details) by Richy4(m): 4:50pm On Jul 14, 2022
It's just epic that you saw nothing wrong with your friend urinating in a public place... Some country would have charged him for public exposure....It attracts up to $660 or 3 months imprisonment..

A masters degree holder couldn't ask for a rest room from the people around? embarassed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Soldiers Did To My Friend At Ikeja Cantonment (graphic Details) by LagBae(f): 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2022
Dailyparrot:

Especially when they are in groups. I don't think this is enough to start asking someone to mob and clean their dirty guardroom

It's mop, not mob.

1 Like

Re: What Soldiers Did To My Friend At Ikeja Cantonment (graphic Details) by Dailyparrot: 5:52pm On Jul 14, 2022
LagBae:

It's mop not mob.

Typo error. Thanks for the correction. Check where I wrote it earlier in the main post.
Re: What Soldiers Did To My Friend At Ikeja Cantonment (graphic Details) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Soldiers Did To My Friend At Ikeja Cantonment (graphic Details) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2022
What's wrong in issuing him a stern warning.soilders like using any opportunity to oppress.As dirty as they are ..they are looking for someone to clean their mess.Any small thing na punishment. I spit on them

3 Likes

Re: What Soldiers Did To My Friend At Ikeja Cantonment (graphic Details) by LagBae(f): 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2022
Dailyparrot:

Typo error. Thanks for the correction. Check where I wrote it earlier in the main post.

Alright. You're welcome.
Re: What Soldiers Did To My Friend At Ikeja Cantonment (graphic Details) by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2022
What your friend did is bad but who gave the idiots on camo powers to execute the punishment?
Re: What Soldiers Did To My Friend At Ikeja Cantonment (graphic Details) by BeanmanX(m): 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2022
In as much as i don't support the soldier(s) brutality, ur friend too is also wrong,,,u guys should learn simple etiquette and stop littering the whole place

2 Likes

Re: What Soldiers Did To My Friend At Ikeja Cantonment (graphic Details) by EgwunsoDOTcom: 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2022
Noted..
Continue voting for more APC bandits, wetin concern us.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Soldiers Did To My Friend At Ikeja Cantonment (graphic Details) by Spanishmilf(m): 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
Zonefree:

and the best thing for the soldiers to do is to punish him by making him clean toilet and mop the floors
That what they do in developed countries too Klown

1 Like

Re: What Soldiers Did To My Friend At Ikeja Cantonment (graphic Details) by Spanishmilf(m): 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
DriverX:
Serves him right. Simple etiquette he no get. Upon his stupid degree
Can you hold pee??
Re: What Soldiers Did To My Friend At Ikeja Cantonment (graphic Details) by Vision101(m): 12:38am On Jul 15, 2022
Op and his friend are bloody civilians.
Re: What Soldiers Did To My Friend At Ikeja Cantonment (graphic Details) by alphaNomega: 12:49am On Jul 15, 2022
LagBae:

It's mop not mob.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

I'M SURE THAT ONE ALSO SAYS COUSIN BROTHER AND COUSIN SISTER
Re: What Soldiers Did To My Friend At Ikeja Cantonment (graphic Details) by alphaNomega: 12:54am On Jul 15, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
What's wrong in issuing him a stern warning.soilders like using any opportunity to oppress.As dirty as they are ..they are looking for someone to clean their mess.Any small thing na punishment. I spit on them
Warning him does not remove the piss from the gutter.

Making him clean the gutter actually removes the piss from the gutter and teaches him a lesson not to do it again. It is a more effective approach.

(1) (2) (Reply)

(SOLVED) This Drained Me Emotionally.pls Solve. / How Do I Correct This.... / "My Husband's House"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.