Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,008 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Update On Vice Principal Raping My Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update On Vice Principal Raping My Girlfriend (3036 Views)

My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal / South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) / Kitchen Stool Sex Position Challenge Trends In Ghana After Principal Student Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Vice Principal Raping My Girlfriend by AmancalledGod: 11:44am On Jul 14, 2022
After doing my findings, i have come to the conclusion, that my girlfriend now ex is lieing to me that the so called vice principal raped her, of which thou i don't know, only both of them can say what really transpired between them on that said date.
I will cut the story short, my findings is, first you claimed you where raped, you didn't tell anybody for over three weeks as claimed, you didn't raise an alarm, you didn't even report to the police station immediately, she doesn't have any concrete evidence to back it up, she even later got pregnant from the act, aborted the pregnancy, i asked her when she finds out she was pregnant, how long she said 1 month pregnant, okay 1 month as she said, then how come you are claiming all this happened in just three weeks, that means all this is likely to have happened far back 7 or 6 weeks ago, Although she is still insisting that the VP raped her, telling me is not a false accusation
Alright second findings, you claimed you where raped but you couldn't even remember the exact date all this happened, like for Christ sake, how can someone forget the exact date she was raped, i don't just get it, alot more to say, but let me stop here.
She has been begging me to not leave her, but i have asked her to move on for keeping all this away from me for more than three weeks, this is someone I'm trying to settle down with, i can't be in relationships coupled with lies and lack of trust, let her go and fix her life, believe women at your own risk,
Thanks to some advice i received here even people telling me not to carry the case for head like gala, untill i found out the exact truth.
Although more findings still going on , but i don commot body

https://www.nairaland.com/7218459/girlfriend-raped-vice-principal#114553187

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update On Vice Principal Raping My Girlfriend by H0didon(m): 11:51am On Jul 14, 2022
You see what i said?? Women can never be trusted.
The devil gave women the weapon of rape to use and bring strong men down, men of high standard, reputable men..And now even the devil is afraid cos they are over doing it. That's why i always doubt rape cases if there's no prove...If you ask them how they lost their virginity, most girls in Nigeria would always say they raped them... Infact its rare to see a woman who would say she was bleeped with consent. Na why i we always tell my Niggas never to loose guard on top woman matter.

Rape exist and its common but women try to twist and use everything for their own advantage.
Your babe na SCAM! Thank God you're smart if not you would have done something that would have made you look foolish. And that's why its good to use brain always. Unfortunately, Simps rather use dick than brain to think.

As our Ancestors would say "Only a foolish man listen to the side of a woman's story once and judge".

9 Likes

Re: Update On Vice Principal Raping My Girlfriend by kenedyx: 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2022
Vice principal, So your girlfriend is in secondary school.

Modified.
She's not a student but a staff.

You made the right decision to ditch her ass.
When a story sounds untrue or unrealistic, then that's because it actually is.

3 Likes

Re: Update On Vice Principal Raping My Girlfriend by Godoverevery: 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
Lol.

When a lady knows the guys she dating is very smart and intelligent she will never try some shit.

She knows you aren't that smart hence the reason she could lie about the whole rape thing to you and you became agitated yourself ready to fight or arrest the man.
Never in your life ever fight for any gf........no matter what happens just avoid fighting for any gf.

Ladies are very manipulative so always be on guard anytime they come with there stories.

Never care too much unless she your wife.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Vice Principal Raping My Girlfriend by AmancalledGod: 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
kenedyx:
Vice principal, So your girlfriend is in secondary school.

please i believe you should go through my previous post
Re: Update On Vice Principal Raping My Girlfriend by tayo60(f): 1:40pm On Jul 14, 2022
Thank God your eyes don clear

2 Likes

Re: Update On Vice Principal Raping My Girlfriend by RedpillAnalyst: 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2022
Remember this story.

Avoid future complications, leave the girl alone let her have a nice life.

Good and smart women know how to avoid being in a rapey situation by all cost. Their are nuisances to rape for women and she might even have rape fantasy which is a dark fetish common that women don't admit.

See https://redpillers.com/discussion/topic/why-rape-fantasy-is-a-thing-for-women/

Wether she is lying or not she will never respect you as man if you commit to long term relationship with her. You get treated like how most women see stepfathers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Vice Principal Raping My Girlfriend by Verifiedtrader(m): 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2022
Your babe is playing with jail sentence.
Re: Update On Vice Principal Raping My Girlfriend by kenedyx: 5:35pm On Jul 14, 2022
AmancalledGod:
please i believe you should go through my previous post

Okay, noted.
Re: Update On Vice Principal Raping My Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2022
After God fear women... They are great tool in the hands of Satan.
Re: Update On Vice Principal Raping My Girlfriend by KristaPretty(f): 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2022
This was my exact response on your previous thread
My gender my gender

You were raped and never screamed or said anything till 3weeks later? You told your brother and he said you should recover from the shock before telling anyone? You were raped and you are still in thesame house with the rapist even after 3 weeks of being raped?

My brother please I advise you don't disgrace or embarrass yourself before the police

It is a case of she falling for the man's advances and as a good girl that she is, she had to confess to you because her soft mind was disturbing her

You better don't disgrace yourself in the name of fighting for a woman who is telling you a crooked story. E go shock you when the guy tells the police that it was consented grin grin grin

Temptation too much when man and woman de stay same house oooooo

Sometimes I wish I can just be a man, women too de lie and are complicated abeg grin

No man can rape a full grown woman EXCEPT it was done at gunpoint or a harmful object or she was hit to be unconscious or drugged which was clearly NEVER the case

My guy just forgive am abeg. It was a case of shifting the Pant "by mistake"

It's up to you to forgive, it's also up to you to dump her. I recommend the later cheesy No long story

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Vice Principal Raping My Girlfriend by MufasaLion: 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2022
Your girl was cheating on you steadily and she got pregnant by her cheating partner or one of her cheating partners. She thought you'd be dumb not to investigate the rape allegations.

Well, you've found out the truth and you should know what to do.

1 Like

Re: Update On Vice Principal Raping My Girlfriend by MufasaLion: 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
KristaPretty:
This was my exact response on your previous thread
My gender my gender

You were raped and never screamed or said anything till 3weeks later? You told your brother and he said you should recover from the shock before telling anyone? You were raped and you are still in thesame house with the rapist even after 3 weeks of being raped?

My brother please I advise you don't disgrace or embarrass yourself before the police

It is a case of she falling for the man's advances and as a good girl that she is, she had to confess to you because her soft mind was disturbing her

You better don't disgrace yourself in the name of fighting for a woman who is telling you a crooked story. E go shock you when the guy tells the police that it was consented grin grin grin

Temptation too much when man and woman de stay same house oooooo

Sometimes I wish I can just be a man, women too de lie and are complicated abeg grin

No man can rape a full grown woman EXCEPT it was done at gunpoint or a harmful object or she was hit to be unconscious or drugged which was clearly NEVER the case

My guy just forgive am abeg. It was a case of shifting the Pant "by mistake"

It's up to you to forgive, it's also up to you to dump her. I recommend the later cheesy No long story

Some ladies are just dumb at everything. She couldn't even find a perfect cover-up.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Vice Principal Raping My Girlfriend by ImoleNaija: 7:47pm On Jul 14, 2022
A fool is thought wise when he keeps silent.

This matter get as e be.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Vice Principal Raping My Girlfriend by Nyascobar1414: 10:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
Now kindly go to the redpill thread and lay down your simpisn and burdens there..

But bro, fr guys that are not smart and guys that are easily manipulated dey vex me ehh..

Tuehh
Re: Update On Vice Principal Raping My Girlfriend by BigYash: 12:13am On Jul 15, 2022
Na their way.Very manipulative. When a man is in love,he believes all lies from his so called girlfriend. I'm happy you later used your head.
Re: Update On Vice Principal Raping My Girlfriend by SamOchuko: 1:20am On Jul 15, 2022
AmancalledGod:
After doing my findings, i have come to the conclusion, that my girlfriend now ex is lieing to me that the so called vice principal raped her, of which thou i don't know, only both of them can say what really transpired between them on that said date.
I will cut the story short, my findings is, first you claimed you where raped, you didn't tell anybody for over three weeks as claimed, you didn't raise an alarm, you didn't even report to the police station immediately, she doesn't have any concrete evidence to back it up, she even later got pregnant from the act, aborted the pregnancy, i asked her when she finds out she was pregnant, how long she said 1 month pregnant, okay 1 month as she said, then how come you are claiming all this happened in just three weeks, that means all this is likely to have happened far back 7 or 6 weeks ago, Although she is still insisting that the VP raped her, telling me is not a false accusation
Alright second findings, you claimed you where raped but you couldn't even remember the exact date all this happened, like for Christ sake, how can someone forget the exact date she was raped, i don't just get it, alot more to say, but let me stop here.
She has been begging me to not leave her, but i have asked her to move on for keeping all this away from me for more than three weeks, this is someone I'm trying to settle down with, i can't be in relationships coupled with lies and lack of trust, let her go and fix her life, believe women at your own risk,
Thanks to some advice i received here even people telling me not to carry the case for head like gala, untill i found out the exact truth.
Although more findings still going on , but i don commot body

https://www.nairaland.com/7218459/girlfriend-raped-vice-principal#114553187

Congratulations brother, na man U b, maybe the guy rejected the pregnancy so she decided to change the narrative, she wasn’t raped, please don’t go back to her.

2 Likes

Re: Update On Vice Principal Raping My Girlfriend by pregnantMan: 1:46am On Jul 15, 2022
Never judge a situation by listening to only the side of the woman
Re: Update On Vice Principal Raping My Girlfriend by Slmgirldippussy: 3:52am On Jul 15, 2022
Congratulations and Jubilations , celebrations in our country....Daddy Showkey

Dalu
Re: Update On Vice Principal Raping My Girlfriend by obyrich(m): 5:23am On Jul 15, 2022
When I read your first thread, I knew it was either she got pregnant or afraid of being pregnant that she claimed to have been raped. Bros, they have been bleeping each other. Oyi kariri. grin
Re: Update On Vice Principal Raping My Girlfriend by valgbo(m): 7:23am On Jul 15, 2022
Dude, it's very difficult to know that you're pregnant till a month more or less, and it's possible she has been doing it for long and the rape story is after she found out she was pregnant. it's possible that she didn't cheat just once.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If A Lady Does This To You, What Do You Think She Mean.. / Happy Birthday To My Lovely Fulani Sis(pictures Attached)��❤️ / How Did Your Last Relationship End?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.