Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,102 members, 7,828,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal (4782 Views)

Update On Vice Principal Raping My Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Was Used For Money Rituals, Now She Has Complications / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by AmancalledGod: 11:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
Good day narialanders, please i have a serious issues here, and i really need your advices, the story will be a bit long but please bear with me, my girlfriend was rape by her vice principal, it all started this way, my girlfriend is a bursar in one of the private school in Abia State owned by a pastor and the wife, so they gave her an accomodation in there house, which is not far from the school to be staying, so she normally comes back every weekend to see her mum, so as of this term, the vice principal who also normally comes from a far place pleaded with the pastors wife to be staying in there house also, he normally comes by during the week and stays like two to three days before going back, mind you the vice principal and my girlfriend is staying in same house, so it happened that the vice principal was making advances on my girlfriend, so she now caution him not to come close to her talk more of saying any stupid things to her, she told me i was aware of that, so i adviced her to keep her space so the vice principal won't come closer to her again...
Today been Friday i was surprised when she called me and was telling that the vice principal raped her and i asked when did that happend and she told me last three weeks, i was very mad at her and asked why she didn't tell me all this while, she Said she was scared to tell me that if she had told me i will leave her, and i have asked her who again knows about this she told me her brother knows, that her brother said she should not tell me untill she recovers from the shock, and i have called the brother and confirm and he has told me same thing my girlfriend told me, seriously I'm mad right now, I'm planning on going to arrest the man with the police 2maro, because i know in Nigeria rape case is not what to joke on and now the mother has heard of it this evening and she has been crying all this while, please my follow nairalanders, what else can I do about this, cus I'm really mad right now.

Modified: She said she was sleeping in the parlour, around midnight by that kind 2am or there about the vice principal bounced on her they where struggling before anything will happen the man has already bounced on her, and penetrate inside of her.. she even have the pant the man teared, like I'm confused

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by immortalcrown(m): 11:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
Rape is a crime that should not be swept under the carpet. But as you plan to involve the police, ensure it is not a false allegation.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by AmancalledGod: 11:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
She said she was sleeping in the parlour, around midnight by that kind 2am or there about the vice principal bounced on her they have where struggling before anything will happen the man has already bounced on her, and penetrate inside of her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by MegaPlayBoy: 11:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
Please add paragraphs and punctuation to your write up

When you're done, I'll come back and reply ehn?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by JoeRizzla(m): 11:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by blazingblender(m): 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
Are you waiting for us to carry your legs to the police station to report
Or you came here to tell us your gf was raped
But your babe bleeped up
She should have talked about it immediately it happened
And she should have reported to the pastor immediately so action will be taken
I understand she was shocked or traumatized but that would have been the best thing to do
But it's not to late

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hmm hmm hmm
Hmm hmmmmmmm
This is super story
A life of strife and sorrow

She was scare of telling you three weeks ago, now she is no more scared, this film sweet oh

If your story is true, just make sure she is not making false allegations before you take any step

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

20 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by HopeNeverDies: 12:19am On Jul 09, 2022
Damnnn!!! Would it be a good idea to report it to the Police? Lmao... this kind of stuff.. before u report to the Police, run the man Street first or better still use Soldier to run him... lol

And plus sef; I apparently do not trust the rape story...when she’s not a kid. So a man overpowered her? Sounds interesting and she didn’t shout nor scream.. lol.. or definitely she was enjoying the man’s John Thomas too... lol

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by H0didon(m): 12:29am On Jul 09, 2022
I didn't say she is wrong oh but i can never trust that gender especially when it has to do with rape.

Most girls and rape accusations na 5 and 6.

As slawomiir would always say "There are 3 sides to a story.
- The reporter
- The reportee
- And the main story.

Meanwhile if you feel you need to report, don't you think you'll need a strong evidence huh?? Maybe a voice record or something more.... Especially with someone with an academic profile(Vice principal).

As our Ancestors would say "A pussy bleeped can never be unfucked grin".

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by Holybaddo: 12:30am On Jul 09, 2022
Na wa ooo
Olosho na 1k ooo
Now Baba go,go prison
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by NobleDeSage001: 12:46am On Jul 09, 2022
Report the matter to the proprietor first before heading to the police.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by Lalami3232(m): 2:33am On Jul 09, 2022
I feel pity for your babe oooo, but make we analyze this story before you go reach police station.

1. Why she no tell you since when the matter happen? Na today she feel say you deserve to know abi?

2. Why she no raise alarm when the man dey climb her? Abi na deaf and dumb na sleep the house that day?

3. Which evidence she get say the man truly rape her? After I see for twitter wey one girl claim say dem rape her but na just for clout sake, I stop to dey believe people until I get evidence.

4. No carry another person matter for head ooooo. If her brothers and mama no fit take any action, oga calm down. Na who get cry na dey first cry am before sympathizer go join am.

5. Tell her to do a voice recording with the man before you go carry this case for head ooooo. You need concrete evidence. Laslas, I wish you the very best in your quest for vengeance but be wise while seeking for it.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again "to be a good judge, always hear from both sides before passing out your judgment"

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by Fiscus105(m): 2:40am On Jul 09, 2022
Lalami3232:
I feel pity for your babe oooo, but make we analyze this story before you go reach police station.

1. Why she no tell you since when the matter happen? Na today she feel say you deserve to know abi?

2. Why she no raise alarm when the man dey climb her? Abi na deaf and dumb na sleep the house that day?

3. Which evidence she get say the man truly rape her? After I see for twitter wey one girl claim say dem rape her but na just for clout sake, I stop to dey believe people until I get evidence.

4. No carry another person matter for head ooooo. If her brothers and mama no fit take any action, oga calm down. Na who get cry na dey first cry am before sympathizer go join am.

5. Tell her to do a voice recording with the man before you go carry this case for head ooooo. You need concrete evidence. Laslas, I wish you the very best in your quest for vengeance but be wise while seeking for it.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again "to be a good judge, always hear from both sides before passing out your judgment"

If the story is not imagination, the girl in question has something she is hidden.

Meanwhile, you didn't ask, why she keeps sleeping in the parlor, knowing fully well that,one beast that has been on her neck stays in same house with her? (After all women like sleeping naked at night)

........I'm seen a lady who fell after small pressure from a guy but latter regretted her action and her conscience continuing hunting her.......

Anyway, thank God the character in ur figment still has conscience, unlike so many ladies that having up to 5 guys and not even bother about their animalistic nature.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by Elchappo: 3:08am On Jul 09, 2022
My brother make ur girl friend forget that super story..
Going to police without solid evidence nah waste of time..

Establishing a rape, them get point to prove.
*Abeg she struggle while the deed began??
*She shout??
*Them tear her cloth?? "Thou u ve stated she has her torn pant" but it could be proven she tore it herself..
*The man sperm pour for any of her cloth??

My brother, to establish any rape case for 9ja, she should have reported within the first 24hrs so that she could be examined by a competent doctor and police visiting the scene to check for signs of resistance and body marks....

Finally, If d suspect nah dumboo, make she put up a call and record it..

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by Solosolojohquay: 6:07am On Jul 09, 2022
Get it into your thick skull that not a single guy can rape a lady unless another guy is holding her legs or her hands or she was beaten or injured God gave women protective mechanism if she hold her leg together no man can penetrate her ask her where did the man injured her ,never trust any woman maybe the man promise her money after 3 weeks of not paying her she decided to call it rape and report .

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by IvarTheBoneless: 6:09am On Jul 09, 2022
Rape is an issue worldwide.

A lot of folks here love to disregard rape accusations ...claiming they are false.

I can confidently say that there are more actual rape incidents than false accusations.

90% real vs 10% fake. And I am being really generous. It's more likely 99 - 1.

So why do people rush to say " a lot of girls lie when it comes to rape ? "

Let's use our intellect here, rape comes with a lot of stigmatisation here. Yes, some ladies will falsely accuse as revenge. But it's very unlikely because the stigmatisation might not be worth the payback. It can even affect her chances of marriage.

At OP, report to the authorities. It is just sad she didn't immediately report ( it's understandable because of trauma) But realistically, the longer she takes, the lower the probability of a successful prosecution.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by tillaman(m): 6:24am On Jul 09, 2022
Tell her to walk up to the man and strike a conversation like she missed her period and she’s going to report him to her soldier uncle and let her put her phone on record so the whatever the man says can still be used as an evidence Incase he wants to deny in the police station

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by DesChyko: 6:29am On Jul 09, 2022
Okay. You didn't tell us the actions the police have taken.
That is certainly more important than imagining how the Vice Principal did what he did.undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by 07kjb: 6:40am On Jul 09, 2022
Solosolojohquay:
Get it into your thick skull that not a single guy can rape a lady unless another guy is holding her legs or her hands or she was beaten or injured God gave women protective mechanism if she hold her leg together no man can penetrate her ask her where did the man injured her ,never trust any woman maybe the man promise her money after 3 weeks of not paying her she decided to call it rape and report .

My brother I have reasoned this but I didn't wanna say it openly because some wannabees might call me weak which I hate

It is practically impossible for a single man to rape a matured lady,is either something went wrong in the process or the girl is just a minor

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by AmancalledGod: 7:10am On Jul 09, 2022
Please guy's, keep on the contributions coming, i have contacted a friend of mine who is a police officer, he was telling me i should still calm down a bit that there some certains thing's i really need to find out from my girlfriend probably some certains questions i really need to ask her to tell me the Truth since she doesn't have a concrete evidence at the moment.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by ExplorerReturns(m): 7:15am On Jul 09, 2022
Lol. Na you he rape? Na ordinary girlfriend not your wife

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by jimmyolasun: 7:24am On Jul 09, 2022
AmancalledGod:
Please guy's, keep on the contributions coming, i have contacted a friend of mine who is a police officer, he was telling me i should still calm down a bit that there some certains thing's i really need to find out from my girlfriend probably some certains questions i really need to ask her to tell me the Truth since she doesn't have a concrete evidence at the moment.

You wan use our contribution build house?? If your story naa true, forget it bro.. your so called babe was on a certain agreement with the man could be money or something which the man after Cumming and several Cummings came back to his senses and didn't fulfill. And your babe felt deceived and decided to punish him as her conscience dey prick her onto double loss. She loose body and the said promise.

Your babe 0- 2 vice principal

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by SamOchuko: 7:54am On Jul 09, 2022
AmancalledGod:
Good day narialanders, please i have a serious issues here, and i really need your advices, the story will be a bit long but please bear with me, my girlfriend was rape by her vice principal, it all started this way, my girlfriend is a bursar in one of the private school in Abia State owned by a pastor and the wife, so they gave her an accomodation in there house, which is not far from the school to be staying, so she normally comes back every weekend to see her mum, so as of this term, the vice principal who also normally comes from a far place pleaded with the pastors wife to be staying in there house also, he normally comes by during the week and stays like two to three days before going back, mind you the vice principal and my girlfriend is staying in same house, so it happened that the vice principal was making advances on my girlfriend, so she now caution him not to come close to her talk more of saying any stupid things to her, she told me i was aware of that, so i adviced her to keep her space so the vice principal won't come closer to her again...
Today been Friday i was surprised when she called me and was telling that the vice principal raped her and i asked when did that happend and she told me last three weeks, i was very mad at her and asked why she didn't tell me all this while, she Said she was scared to tell me that if she had told me i will leave her, and i have asked her who again knows about this she told me her brother knows, that her brother said she should not tell me untill she recovers from the shock, and i have called the brother and confirm and he has told me same thing my girlfriend told me, seriously I'm mad right now, I'm planning on going to arrest the man with the police 2maro, because i know in Nigeria rape case is not what to joke on and now the mother has heard of it this evening and she has been crying all this while, please my follow nairalanders, what else can I do about this, cus I'm really mad right now.

Modified: She said she was sleeping in the parlour, around midnight by that kind 2am or there about the vice principal bounced on her they where struggling before anything will happen the man has already bounced on her, and penetrate inside of her.. she even have the pant the man teared, like I'm confused

Bro it wasn’t rape but consensual sex, why did she not scream so the owner of the school and her family can come rescue her? He raped her and she’s still working and living with him in the same apartment?He raped her and she can’t report to the owner of the school or the police? the only person she reported to is her bro and for 3 weeks has not done anything about it? Will you be calm and do nothing if your sister tells you that a guy rape her? She realized that she bleep up by sleeping with the guy so she’s looking for a way to whine you or maybe the guy say he nor do again so she’s looking for a way to mess him up. Bro use your head.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by Eazie351(m): 8:13am On Jul 09, 2022
Bro, it was consensual.

The vice principal must've been making extra advances after the first night and she's afraid you'll find out sooner.
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by Lifeisgoody: 8:25am On Jul 09, 2022
I feel sorry for her.
Now the 1st step to take is to call the said vice principal to confront him on what he die, but she must make sure the conversation is recorded secretly.

Also, report to the pastor, then the police.
The police needs enough evidence to prosecute the idiot. So the voice recording will nail him.

Please be close to your girlfriend this time. Its not easy
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by Rexymania(m): 8:31am On Jul 09, 2022
Chai... Self control duh lost
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by Thebadpolitican(m): 8:33am On Jul 09, 2022
AmancalledGod:

Don't listen to the guys here supporting rape they are just trolls they won't take the advice they are dishing out if they were to be in your csse, report to the police asap if police nor work go gbege am Am with boys

When you arrest him the truth will come out

Shoot is prick if e truly rape your babe
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by Thebadpolitican(m): 8:41am On Jul 09, 2022
AmancalledGod:

Your babe should set him up with a call....so he can confess while you record it,
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by blinking001(m): 8:49am On Jul 09, 2022
She's playing you. She wasn't raped by the principal. She's clearly playing you. Get out from your emotional state and be reasonable. Apply logic. You're a man for fu.cks sakes.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by Thebadpolitican(m): 8:55am On Jul 09, 2022
blinking001:
She's playing you. She wasn't raped by the principal. She's clearly playing you. Get out from your emotional state and be reasonable. Apply logic. You're a man for fu.cks sakes.

How did you know he is playing him, if it was not a rape she could have hidden the affair like nothing happened think and thank bro
Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by blinking001(m): 9:01am On Jul 09, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

How did you know he is playing him, if it was not a rape she could have hidden the affair like nothing happened think and thank bro

She and the principal had consented sex but it seems her conscience and emotions got the better of hold of her and she decided to lie about her affair blaming it on rape just to absolve herself of accountability. I've been around women way to long to understand how they reason foolishly. That pant was torn by her to implicate the principal. It's all a game. She's gaslighting the Op

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Was Raped By Her Vice Principal by AmancalledGod: 9:09am On Jul 09, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Your babe should set him up with a call....so he can confess while you record it,
How can she go about it sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Prefer White Girls Over Nigerian Girls / What Is Your Favourite Radio Programme / Which Girl Has The Prettiest Face On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.