Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:59 AM

Is She Pretending - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Pretending (747 Views)

7 Things Women Say They Don't Like...but They're Pretending / How Can One Identify A Pretending Partner??? / Is She Pretending to Love Me? I'm Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Pretending by jonath0012(m): 9:10am On Sep 04, 2011
hi naira land users, there is a girl ive been dating for more than a month now. she is 18 while im 25. b/4 she actually agree to date me we set some boundries. i.e. no sex relationship until marriage. though she told me she have had sex with several guys in the past, i agree to keep the promise. furthermore, i told her about my virginity which would help me to keep the promise. she would come to my house, spend time together and not av sex. to cut the long story short, she called me just last week to tell me she wantd to spend 2 nights with me and i agreed. in one of the 2 nights, she told me why must she be begging me for sex and came up with some acts that made av sex with her that night. we had sex 2 times dat night. 2 days later, she text me dat i violatd her, made her feel like a LovePeddler and did not keep to my promise; so she cant go out with me anylonger. ive been begging her since then. the prob is i dont know if she is pretending or she means it. im confused and i want your advice.hts with me and i agreed. in one of the 2 nights, she told me why must she be begging me for sex and came up with some acts that made av sex with her that night. we had sex 2 times dat night. 2 days later, she text me dat i violatd her, made her feel like a LovePeddler and did not keep to my promise; so she cant go out with me anylonger. ive been begging her since then. the prob is i dont know if she is pretending or she means it. im confused and i want your advice.
Re: Is She Pretending by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 04, 2011
, n why have you been begging her if you actually dint violate her? If it ws a mutual thing, I see no reason why you should beg her, stop acting like d 18 year old here please, and talk some sense into her!
Re: Is She Pretending by jonath0012(m): 10:26am On Sep 04, 2011
it was a mutual thing. i dont know why she got mad at me. i begged her cos i broke my promise. ive stopped begging her now
Re: Is She Pretending by Mynd44: 10:34am On Sep 04, 2011
The broad is probably just awash with emotions towards you. Try to be understanding

(1) (Reply)

In Search Of True Love / Why Is The African Tradition Still Upheld When It Comes To Ladies Meeting Guys? / Will You Marry Her, If It Were You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.