Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,157 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:59 AM

How Come This Infection?...na Prick She Suck O - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Come This Infection?...na Prick She Suck O (8509 Views)

She Suck My Prick I Quickly Removed It Put Inside Her Toto / How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick / Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Come This Infection?...na Prick She Suck O by ashawopikin(m): 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
Tonero5200:

thanks very much.
hope it's safe, no side effects
don't worry about side effect, the most important thing is make the infection go, no carry STI play o
Re: How Come This Infection?...na Prick She Suck O by ashawopikin(m): 7:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
KristaPretty:
99.99% of you here are infected with all kinds of diseases. You bleep anything and anyone, you can even bleep a reptile for the sake of being called a nasty bad boy. Rubbish

Yuck!!!!! angry

I wish nairaland has a vomit emoji
no be una dey spread the infection?
Re: How Come This Infection?...na Prick She Suck O by ashawopikin(m): 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2022
KristaPretty:
99.99% of you here are infected with all kinds of diseases. You bleep anything and anyone, you can even bleep a reptile for the sake of being called a nasty bad boy. Rubbish

Yuck!!!!! angry

I wish nairaland has a vomit emoji
see this one, na una carry infection everywhere
Re: How Come This Infection?...na Prick She Suck O by MufasaLion: 7:27pm On Jul 14, 2022
Tonero5200:

no bros, I don't play that play when it comes fûcking.. rubber was on all through.

the only glimpse was the sucking, which I still surprised how come.
MouthAction supposed not give infection

You can still be infected via oral. Being strapped during sex doesn't mean you can't be infected if you engaged in oral.
Re: How Come This Infection?...na Prick She Suck O by baralatie(m): 7:43pm On Jul 14, 2022
formerUKSF:
Herpes and genital warts can be gotten from mouth action. undecided cheesy
Re: How Come This Infection?...na Prick She Suck O by 256laye: 8:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
Walahi I did laugh Walahi I did laugh ...
Re: How Come This Infection?...na Prick She Suck O by jpeevibes(m): 8:09pm On Jul 14, 2022
Facebook Account needed
Re: How Come This Infection?...na Prick She Suck O by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
Jeon:

Why laughing? wink

You should be advising him to tie his... before he sleeps or suggest good bed drainage system. grin
Re: How Come This Infection?...na Prick She Suck O by Exjoker(m): 10:53pm On Jul 14, 2022
Tonero5200:
I use condom when we fuçked, but before then she sucked me raw.
I felt one can't contact infection through sucking, but since last week the tip of my dickc is dropping water and itching me...

how come.

I remembered vividly I used condom and it didn't burst...
only the gloops hole, was the sucking she gave me.
There is what they called Oral gonorrhea (Pharyngeal gonorrhea). It is transmitable through saliva during kissing, Mouth Gig etc...

I did treated gonorrhea 2months ago after contacting it from my new babe like that. I spent nearly 5k treating it sha...
Re: How Come This Infection?...na Prick She Suck O by YourFavorite21(m): 11:28pm On Jul 14, 2022
jpeevibes:
Facebook Account needed
how much u go pay.
Re: How Come This Infection?...na Prick She Suck O by BBBricks: 6:16am On Jul 15, 2022
Nairaland is not a hospital visit a doctor

And taking drugs with alcohol is not good. Take them with clean water instead.
Re: How Come This Infection?...na Prick She Suck O by phemmyfour: 7:03am On Jul 15, 2022
Tonero5200:
I felt one can't contact infection through sucking, but since last week the tip of my dickc is dropping water and itching me...

how come.

If you no wear it properly, vjj water fit slipped inside
Re: How Come This Infection?...na Prick She Suck O by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:01am On Jul 15, 2022
TheZeezle:
Una dey do am olomoyoo, who u call?

Wetin be dis again abeg grin
Re: How Come This Infection?...na Prick She Suck O by TheZeezle(m): 8:15am On Jul 15, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

Wetin be dis again abeg grin

Skin to skin
Re: How Come This Infection?...na Prick She Suck O by JoyousFurnitire(m): 8:19am On Jul 15, 2022
TheZeezle:

Skin to skin

I know, na the imoyo off me grin

Obe eja imoyo grin

1 Like

Re: How Come This Infection?...na Prick She Suck O by Nyascobar1414: 9:02am On Jul 15, 2022
I fear any STI wey go affect my d!ck... Thats why I avoid this gender..
5minutes pleasure of sex will result in spending upto 10k to treat iNfection...
Re: How Come This Infection?...na Prick She Suck O by TheZeezle(m): 10:07am On Jul 15, 2022
JoyousFurnitire:

I know, na the imoyo off me grin

Obe eja imoyo grin

Gbayii

2 Likes

Re: How Come This Infection?...na Prick She Suck O by Ofadaman(m): 11:01am On Jul 15, 2022
You can contact herpes (incurable) through Mouth Action, now you can even get HIV, imagine she brushed her teeth that morning and injured her mouth, and in process of blowing you she used her teeth and small bruises on your dick, then there's be contact.
Syphilis ,gonorrhoea and staphs have been known to be also transmittable orally.
Re: How Come This Infection?...na Prick She Suck O by Templatex: 11:35am On Jul 15, 2022
Marketing in social networks is an effective promotional tool. It helps attract new customers and makes the business's presence on the Internet more productive. I use smm tools to increase the number of subscribers, increase sales, collect personal data and manage customer loyalty. Any launch is always preceded by a strategy, the development of which should be carried out with an eye to the audience, budget, customer needs, existing experience, and features of the company or brand. No 1. SMM website in the World is https://sublinkz.com and thank me later
100% Guarantee and money back.
Re: How Come This Infection?...na Prick She Suck O by henndukwe18: 11:41am On Jul 15, 2022
Tonero5200:

no bros, I don't play that play when it comes fûcking.. rubber was on all through.

the only glimpse was the sucking, which I still surprised how come.
MouthAction supposed not give infection
if she gt wound for mouth, u fit contact am
Re: How Come This Infection?...na Prick She Suck O by Rexymania(m): 11:53am On Jul 15, 2022
You go let snake suck you lol
Re: How Come This Infection?...na Prick She Suck O by Cujo007: 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
It is possible to get an infection from a Mouth Gig.
Tonero5200:

how come.

Re: How Come This Infection?...na Prick She Suck O by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 15, 2022
Tonero5200:

you be fool..no body laughed for your info.
gerout here
I laughed o, very loud self grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Come This Infection?...na Prick She Suck O by Tonero5200: 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2022
Persephone1:
I laughed o, very loud self grin grin
same way your enemies go laugh loud for your death this year.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your "Selling Point"? / If You Have Not PM Any Girl On Nairaland Before Check This Out!(shocking) / My Virgin-girlfriend Lost It A Night Before THE Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.