Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) (8629 Views)

How To Solve This Infection Problem On My D*ick / How Come This Infection?...na Prick She Suck O / Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Ifailed22: 10:40am On Jul 14, 2022
I opened a thread earlier about this, i have visited different chemist but nothing is working. they now told me that i must do some tests to know the way forward. but i don't have money on me and this is spreading fast now. pls someone should help with any amount to tackle this problem. i'm begging on my knees pls
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Zonefree(m): 10:43am On Jul 14, 2022
Enjoy your Pro max, bro

2 Likes

Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by VlamesIffect(f): 10:47am On Jul 14, 2022
You no get money you dey go fvck raw grin cheesy

Omo Na you sabi o...carry yout cross alone cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Kollins11: 10:48am On Jul 14, 2022
When we say use double or triple condom when fvcking a useless Nigerian girl, you people will think we're joking, some will call us names, Some of you will even call moderators on us... Now here you are suffering from the disease you contacted from a useless Nigerian girl.

Well, paste your account number, maybe God can use me or other Nigerians to help you with small amount.

15 Likes

Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Ifailed22: 11:10am On Jul 14, 2022
Kollins11:
When we say use double or triple condom when fvcking a useless Nigerian girl, you people will think we're joking, some will call us names, Some of you will even call moderators on us... Now here you are suffering from the disease you contacted from a useless Nigerian girl.

Well, paste your account number, maybe God can use me or other Nigerians to help you with small amount.
Thanks sir

66(firstbank)

S.A.K
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Ifailed22: 11:11am On Jul 14, 2022
Zonefree:
Enjoy your Pro max, bro
You no get joy allah!
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Ifailed22: 11:15am On Jul 14, 2022
VlamesIffect:
You no get money you dey go fvck raw grin cheesy

Omo Na you sabi o...carry yout cross alone cheesy cheesy
I doubt if this thing is sexually transmitted cos it's been long i slept with my wife talkless of any random lady.

but one man like that help even jesus to carry his cross, and this my cross is also heavy that is why i need you and other people help ma,

it's well

3 Likes

Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Zonefree(m): 11:30am On Jul 14, 2022
Ifailed22:

I doubt if this thing is sexually transmitted cos it's been long i slept with my wife talkless of any random lady.

but one man like that help even jesus to carry his cross, and this my cross is also heavy that is why i need you and other people help ma,

it's well
So, who has been helping you perform your marital duties?

1 Like

Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Ifailed22: 11:37am On Jul 14, 2022
Zonefree:

So, who has been helping you perform your marital duties?
Baba, you just feel like making me depressed this morning or what abeg?

FYI my wife had a baby that is not up 10months, it's normal not to have s*x with someone that just gave birth, then after some months, this infection thing started and i avoided her since that time. i can't do anything with her now cos the infection has spread as seen in the picture. and nobody is helping me in that area cos it's my wife and not some community property. thanks for understanding

2 Likes

Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 14, 2022
Is it itchy??
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Ifailed22: 11:51am On Jul 14, 2022
formerUKSF:
Is it itchy??

Seriously itchy but not painful, infact, i will feel good when scratching it. but it's smelly whenever water start coming out
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by ugolightswel1: 12:22pm On Jul 14, 2022
Try and go for test to ascertain the kind of infection it is, how long, and the level it have gotten into your body.

After that go to those women that sales herbs and roots in the market show them the paper or tell them the name as written by the laboratorist, they will give you the most effective combination of herbs and roots to eradicate it.

Keep doing it until you finally get healed.

don't rely on all these concoctions sold all over the streets they all mostly unhelpful and ineffective.

And after like three to four months of drinking daily, return back to test to confirm if it's over or still remaining.

if still remaining continue until you flush all off your system because any remaining,
will later resurface worst than you may think.

And mind you never have any intercourse with your wife until you are total freed.

And if cash comes send your wife to same test to ascertain whether she's also free.

if she's not she must take the same with you whenever she's no longer breastfeeding the baby bye myhelp.
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Dohn: 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2022
When u d chop anything wer wear skirt, u no remember say infections go dey?, and ur married bt you no gt mony to take care of ur health, hw u tk d run d family then.?
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Ifailed22: 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2022
Dohn:
When u d chop anything wer wear skirt, u no remember say infections go dey?, and ur married bt you no gt mony to take care of ur health, hw u tk d run d family then.?
I answered your questions up there already. i'm a man with two legs and two hands, it's difficult yes, but god has been kind to me so far.

1 Like

Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by EASYGURU(m): 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ifailed22:
I opened a thread earlier about this, i have visited different chemist but nothing is working. they now told me that i must do some tests to know the way forward. but i don't have money on me and this is spreading fast now. pls someone should help with any amount to tackle this problem. i'm begging on my knees pls

E don do me before. Na about 7 or 10k I give nurse that year and she give me three Abu one sef injection and some drugs and e go. OP buy Daktacort dey apply with terbinafine 250mg. Make you see the improvement
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
What is that you're holding.

It is your balls or your head hairs
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by TheZeezle(m): 12:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
Herpes pro max. No fear, e no dey leave body.... Na to dey reoccur, and u go still share am to somebody daughter.
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Ifailed22: 1:00pm On Jul 14, 2022
EASYGURU:

E don do me before. Na about 7 or 10k I give nurse that year and she give me three Abu one sef injection and some drugs and e go. OP buy Daktacort dey apply with terbinafine 250mg. Make you see the improvement
Thanks for the info.

i have spent alot on this already without improvement, that is why i prefer to carry out the tests so that i can know what is happening to me exacltly and look for a way forward. if i start telling you what i did to clear this, you will be suprise butnothing has worked so far. i will do the tests first sir, thanks for the comment
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Ifailed22: 1:02pm On Jul 14, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
What is that you're holding.
It is your balls or your head hairs
lol
you can check again
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Ifailed22: 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2022
TheZeezle:
Herpes pro max. No fear, e no dey leave body.... Na to dey reoccur, and u go still share am to somebody daughter.
Do you mean i will continue living with it for all my life? can it not be treated? see as you make fear catch me
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Nasri100(m): 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ifailed22:

Thanks sir

3160948966(firstbank)

S.A.K

Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Ifailed22: 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2022
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Nasri100(m): 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ifailed22:

Stop this bro, that is a friend bank details. don't drag him into this pls. kindly edit your post

Sorry wanted to send 15,000 for tests but since it’s for your friend no need.

Bless.

2 Likes

Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2022
Please help him with any amount
Chukwuemeka owo
Zenith
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Ifailed22: 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2022
Nasri100:

Bless.
It's ok.

my atm expired for some months now, that is why i use his details. thanks for your good intention though, i appreciate it. thanks again
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Ifailed22: 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2022
Nasri100:

Bless.
But sir, you should have pity my condition and render the help. i can show you my full picture if you want. i can snap another one(you tell me what to do or hold) and send it to you privately. pls don't drag that guy into this mess i'm facing. it will not be cool pls
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by TheZeezle(m): 1:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ifailed22:

Do you mean i will continue living with it for all my life? can it not be treated? see as you make fear catch me

Yeah bro, that's your cross carry am, u won't believe you'll live with it for the rest of your living days?
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Nonam: 1:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
Sorry bro.

Dont let those chemist scam you. Try one sachet of Giseofulvin tablet

Ifailed22:

1 Like

Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by fman(m): 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2022
Ifailed22:

It's ok.

my atm expired for some months now, that is why i use his details. thanks for your good intention though, i appreciate it. thanks again
u 4 still paste ur azza details. U no dey do mobile transfer? Don't be gullible in this 21century.

1 Like

Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Ifailed22: 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2022
fman:
u 4 still paste ur azza details. U no dey do mobile transfer? Don't be gullible in this 21century.
You will not understand. but it's true that i ef up, i just hope the guy is not a nairalander that is around me. i don't want someone to share my nudes. i'm contemplating to take this topic down sef. this life is not just worth it, from one problem to another.
Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Rexymania(m): 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2022
Omo... Masturbation is still the best. The same result different methods. Enjoy you Jollof rice OP angry grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update; This Infection Wants To Kill Me(photos Attached) by Ifailed22: 1:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
Nasri100

pls don't loud this issue, especially the picture if you are around me. i'm on my knees, and if you really wants to help, you can ask around and confirm how i have been indoors for more that 4days now. pls i beg you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Always Dresses Nice Then See This / Meet The Babcock University Big Girls Who Made A Fellow Student Attempt Suicide / MEN!! A Woman's Body Count DOES MATTER!! Never Accept Expired Wh0res!! (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.