Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,106 members, 7,860,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

I Have Been Crushing On One Of My Neighbours – Married Woman Opens Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Crushing On One Of My Neighbours – Married Woman Opens Up (830 Views)

How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! / I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Crushing On One Of My Neighbours – Married Woman Opens Up by FullBlastLight: 5:17pm On Jul 14, 2022
I have been crushing on one of my neighbors – Married woman opens up

A married woman has opened up on having a crush on one of her single neighbours.

According to the woman in dilemma, things hadn’t been going well for her and her husband ever since they moved.

She had noticed a neighbour of hers who she says is single but doesn’t do any work she knows off; all she sees him do is go out to gym and club.

Her quandary is whether or not to instruct her husband to approach this man to teach him how he’s probably making a living.

Read her full narration below:

“Hello. Please I am in a confused situation. Since the beginning of this year that I and my husband moved into a new apartment, things have been really tough. Business not flourishing as usual and all that. We have barely been able to save up for next year rent.

It is a mind ur business kind of compound we moved into. So even our neighbors in the other apartments, we all barely know each other. Just good morning, good morning, and every one goes about their business.

But I have been crushing on One of my neighbours. He is a single guy, so I sta*k him on social media to find out everything he is doing. And I found out he just made some money, he is building a house and just ordered a very expensive car and other projects he is working on right now, I cannot help but wonder secretly how he makes his money. He doesn’t go out to work. Just gym and club.

I discussed it wit my husband and I want him to go over and ask him to put him through on what he does. Cos this year hasn’t been rosy for us at all.

But on a second thought, my husband thinks it is weird and dumb going to meet a neighbor you don’t talk to and ask him to teach you what he does to make money..

Please what do you guys think?

Desperate times calls for desperate measures.

Should my husband go and meet him and how should he go about it if he wants to?”

https://timeofgistng.com/2022/07/05/i-have-been-crushing-on-one-of-my-neighbors-married-woman-opens-up/

Re: I Have Been Crushing On One Of My Neighbours – Married Woman Opens Up by PoliteActivist: 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2022
Do you just want to use your husband to get close to him, or you really want your husband to learn Yahoo?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Crushing On One Of My Neighbours – Married Woman Opens Up by Cypress042: 5:22pm On Jul 14, 2022
Stop pushing an innocent man to go against his wish.

Just because he isn't financially okay now, you want to manipulate and kill him before his time sad

If you're tired of the marriage kindly leave, and follow your crush simple angry
Re: I Have Been Crushing On One Of My Neighbours – Married Woman Opens Up by anonymuz(m): 5:36pm On Jul 14, 2022
All this useless news. Hoes everywhere.
Re: I Have Been Crushing On One Of My Neighbours – Married Woman Opens Up by Stallionhorse: 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2022
This is why when I get married I will still be living like a single guy.. Cause nothing you do for a woman in this life will satisfy her.

(1) (Reply)

How To Ask For Sex From Your Lover Whenever You Want To Make Love To Him Or Her. / Why You Shouldnt Have A Lot Of Children For Your Husband - Lady (video) / She Said I Love You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.