Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,808 members, 7,851,711 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:11 AM

What If Your Spouse Was A Serial Cheater? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If Your Spouse Was A Serial Cheater? (837 Views)

Have You Ever Made A Huge Sacrifice For A Lover/spouse??? Was It Worth It? / How Did You Know Your Spouse Was The One / Guys Be Wise.. Any Lady That Flirts Online Is A Potential Cheater... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Your Spouse Was A Serial Cheater? by davien(m): 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
I'm curious to know what people think if you find out after marriage that your partner was a serial cheater in all their past relationships. Would you feel safe or trust the person not to do the same in marriage?
Re: What If Your Spouse Was A Serial Cheater? by Rhozabeth(m): 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
I first wonder how u intend to know that but if by dint of luck u get to know, don't kill yourself, if she cheats you will get know without even trying! Then the choice of what to do is yours!
I can't be stalking my wife because she cheated when she was in a relationship with someone else b4 she met me, am I mad!
Re: What If Your Spouse Was A Serial Cheater? by davien(m): 7:55pm On Jul 14, 2022
Rhozabeth:
I first wonder how u intend to know that but if by dint of luck u get to know, don't kill yourself, if she cheats you will get know without even trying! Then the choice of what to do is yours!
I can't be stalking my wife because she cheated when she was in a relationship with someone else b4 she met me, am I mad!
So you somehow think just because she got married she'll turn a new leaf?
Re: What If Your Spouse Was A Serial Cheater? by Rhozabeth(m): 8:18pm On Jul 14, 2022
davien:
So you somehow think just because she got married she'll turn a new leaf?

Ready post again! Do u read good?
Re: What If Your Spouse Was A Serial Cheater? by davien(m): 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2022
Rhozabeth:

Ready post again! Do u read good?
Don't throw an emotional tantrum, follow your own advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Your Spouse Was A Serial Cheater? by SaiRuiMall: 10:55pm On Jul 14, 2022
Vawulence City Media State Online Contest:
Final Stage.

Stage 2 has now ended. At the final stage, each State will be represented by one contestant.

So by virtue of either coming out unopposed or getting the highest votes, the following persons will be representing their State at the final stage.

i. Every contestant is starting this stage on zero vote.
ii. Each vote is #100 and will be updated on the TV as they come in.
iii. Voting Starts from Now and ends at 8am tomorrow morning.
iv. Vote using the following details and send a screen shot

Account Name: Vawulence City Media
Account Number: 7068304019
Bank: PalmPay
Re: What If Your Spouse Was A Serial Cheater? by SaiRuiMall: 8:31am On Jul 15, 2022
Vawulence City Media State Online Contest:
Stage 2:

Posting, which is the 1st stage has now ended.
We have now moved to stage 2.
At this stage, We will have just one contestant representing a State. (Eg just one contestant standing for Ebonyi).

i. If there's just one contestant from the 1st stage for a state, the Contestant automatically qualifies to stage 2 unopposed.
ii. If there are more than one contestants for a State from stage 1, then the Contestant with the highest votes qualifies to represent her State at the stage 2.
iii. We have more than one contestant from the same State with non of them having the highest votes, all Contestants from that State are automatically disqualified because We can choose who should be in the final.
iv. Each vote is #100 and will be updated on the TV as they come in.
v. Voting Starts from 3pm and ends at 8am tomorrow morning.
vi. Vote using the following details and send a screen shot

Account Name: Vawulence City Media
Account Number: 7068304019
Bank: PalmPay
Re: What If Your Spouse Was A Serial Cheater? by askakim(m): 8:56am On Jul 15, 2022
I trust my woman well ooo. She is open to me n we discuss everything even when one America oyinbo man was on her neck late last year...
Na my self i dey pray make i no cheat in d future ooo
Re: What If Your Spouse Was A Serial Cheater? by Bluezy13(m): 8:58am On Jul 15, 2022
I neither support the oppressor nor the oppressed; I only sit and witness the oppressor oppressing the oppressed.
Let vawulence have its course!
Re: What If Your Spouse Was A Serial Cheater? by Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh: 11:34am On Jul 15, 2022
then you wait your turn.

Re: What If Your Spouse Was A Serial Cheater? by PumpumPrince: 11:49am On Jul 15, 2022
davien:
I'm curious to know what people think if you find out after marriage that your partner was a serial cheater in all their past relationships. Would you feel safe or trust the person not to do the same in marriage?

angry
Re: What If Your Spouse Was A Serial Cheater? by PumpumPrince: 11:50am On Jul 15, 2022
davien:

...but why will u complain has long has u gettin free puccccci?.....who cares if she sleeps wit buhari..
are u sopose to be a viiirgin? ..I begggggy!!!(no oofeince)
angry

(1) (Reply)

Almost Been Embarrassed By A Lady's Mum / In Love With A Housemaid 2 / I Need Advice, I Want To Invest In This Nairalander.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.