Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,391 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

Almost Been Embarrassed By A Lady's Mum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Almost Been Embarrassed By A Lady's Mum (837 Views)

Identity Of Viral Side Chick Embarrassed By A Married Woman At Ikeja City Mall / Have You Been Embarrassed Because Your Dick Got Hard In Public? / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Almost Been Embarrassed By A Lady's Mum by united101: 9:53am On Sep 05, 2022
Good morning all. I met a lady in the bank today. We were seated together. I asked her her name and she told me. I asked her what she does, which she told me she is still in school. It was almost my turn to be called so I asked if we could see. She said she didn't have phone and I asked how come, she said she actually came with her mum and she pointed at her and that shebisvstill in secondary school. I asked whatblwv3l, she said ss3 and i didn't talk to her again.

After about 30 min, the mum came and excused from where I was sitting that why did I tell the the girl that we should see. I said i dont know she is in Secondary school but when she told me, I didn't talk to her again.But she insisted why I talked to her in the first place that she is a small girl that she just grow up like that. I said sorry but she insisted i must go andbtell the girl outside that the girl is traumatised. I went outside and apologised. She said she didn't want to embarrassed me that was why she called me outside. But I just want to know where my fault is. Wahala. I am now wondering if she could have succeeded in embarassing me.
Re: Almost Been Embarrassed By A Lady's Mum by YeyeGbami: 9:57am On Sep 05, 2022
First thing wey she for give you na slap wink

Re: Almost Been Embarrassed By A Lady's Mum by Demigod22: 10:07am On Sep 05, 2022
After reading your write up, I started laughing and my neighbor was asking me what was wrong?

OP, actually, you didn't do anything bad. It's not an offense to talk to someone or get to know someone and the fact that you respected yourself by stopping the conversation after knowing that she is a secondary School student, should have vindicated you. Don't mind the girl and her mother.

Embarrassment ni, establishment ko?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almost Been Embarrassed By A Lady's Mum by Cypress042: 10:13am On Sep 05, 2022
She's probably an ajebutter pikin with little or no knowledge of stuffs like that.

And to be honest they can act be very funny sometimes cool
Re: Almost Been Embarrassed By A Lady's Mum by fman(m): 10:16am On Sep 05, 2022
Good for u
Oga talkative.
They just called you outside
For you to display your mumurity
As a chronic talkative.
Now wetin u gain?
Embarrassment!!
Not all girls are meant to be talked to!!
Some are traps.
Re: Almost Been Embarrassed By A Lady's Mum by Asine: 10:19am On Sep 05, 2022
grin grin grin
For you mind you don catch babe !
Thank God say the mama no embarass you for public .
Re: Almost Been Embarrassed By A Lady's Mum by saintneo(m): 10:21am On Sep 05, 2022
The same mummy will disturb the girl in 6-7 years' time where is your boyfriend/husband? Lol!

Nevertheless, I think the woman handled it well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Almost Been Embarrassed By A Lady's Mum by Wallade(m): 11:42am On Sep 05, 2022
united101:
Good morning all. I met a lady in the bank today. We were seated together. I asked her her name and she told me. I asked her what she does, which she told me she is still in school. It was almost my turn to be called so I asked if we could see. She said she didn't have phone and I asked how come, she said she actually came with her mum and she pointed at her and that shebisvstill in secondary school. I asked whatblwv3l, she said ss3 and i didn't talk to her again.

After about 30 min, the mum came and excused from where I was sitting that why did I tell the the girl that we should see. I said i dont know she is in Secondary school but when she told me, I didn't talk to her again.But she insisted why I talked to her in the first place that she is a small girl that she just grow up like that. I said sorry but she insisted i must go andbtell the girl outside that the girl is traumatised. I went outside and apologised. She said she didn't want to embarrassed me that was why she called me outside. But I just want to know where my fault is. Wahala. I am now wondering if she could have succeeded in embarassing me.

I guess you were in a rush to meet your turn on the que so you just left her wondering or in an awkward manner.

She probably felt bad that you left her after she revealed that she is in SS3.

The mum was really nice and pleasant. She didn't embarrass you and that was really thoughtful of her.

It was also good that you went to apologise to the young girl for hitting on her.

1 Like

Re: Almost Been Embarrassed By A Lady's Mum by geez18(m): 1:02pm On Sep 05, 2022
The woman's action cannot be faulted. She acted as a protective mother should.

You handled yourself and the situation well too. You are a gentleman.

(1) (Reply)

Rema Grabs A Big Girl Yansh As He Performs At Canada / Am Stuck! / Help My Life I Dont Want To Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.