Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle (43666 Views)

Adeyanju: If A Stadium Is Too Big For Your Rally, Use Wedding Reception Venue / Shettima: Nigeria Needs Abacha’s Hospitality, Buhari’s Commitment / Tinubu/Shettima: Nigeria Struggling To Be A Country – Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 15, 2022
It is almighty God that will punish you for this nonsense you wrote here.

Everything here was done by AMBODE which Tinubu threw him out because he didn't bribe him.

When they kidnap members of your family, that is when you will know. I have no sympathy for people like you.

Kagd10:

It's stupidity to expect anything tangible from Peter Obi who did nothing in Anambra.

Ask his supporters to list his achievement, they will keep mute. They can't list his achievement. What significant change has Peter Obi given you while he was Anambra governor? Absolute nothing.

Rather he was investing his state funds into his family business.

Some asked me to list Tinubu's legacy below.

These are Tinubu's legacies:

Tinubu legacies:
1. LASTMA.
2. Lekki trade zone.
3. LASU teaching hospital & clinical school.
4. Health care centers.
5. Eko Atlantic city.
6. Econet.
7. Lekki seaport.
8. 4 standard millennium schools.
9. Housing estates.
10. BRT.
11. Several policies which helped in high increase of Lagos revenues.
12. Some roads etc

Now list Peter Obi's legacies.

I want everyone to watch and see if these Ipob urchins would reply. They always keep mute when asked to list Peter Obi's achievement. Peter Obi has got absolute nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by LordPsalm(m): 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
Boko Haram don drop quote
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by omoranmilowo: 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
Shettima it's APC that take us back not PDP. Shettima you are a liar.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Antai123(m): 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kagd10:
Exactly.

It's stupidity to expect anything tangible from Peter Obi who did nothing in Anambra.

Ask his supporters to list his achievement, they will keep mute. They can't list his achievement. What significant change has Peter Obi given you while he was Anambra governor? Absolute nothing.

You are talking trash, probably because you lack common sense or you have allowed tribalism and party politics to becloud your reasoning.
Peter Obi took School students from 27 position to 1st position in WAEC. you need to go and check the meaning of WAEC.

He laid the foundation for the Anambra State airport before he left office, you might need to go and check.

He left 87billion naira in government account and did not privatize it. It's on record.

He built numerous road projects.
He equiped all Government schools in the state with ICT. It's on record, may be u are blind and have not seen it.

Your Tinubu is still entitled to some percentage of government tax from Lagos revenue.

You can't tell me what legitimate business Tinubu is doing.

Bullion van, that was found conveying public funds to your Lord's house still begs explanation as to why it happened.

It is your future Tinubu will loot not the future of the well meaning Nigerians who are up to install credible, honest and transparent candidate in the person of Peter Obi.

Peter Obi is the only Presidential candidate that must win this election.

2 Likes

Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Musrataman(m): 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

https://igberetvnews.com/1423852/peter-obi-can-become-president-igboland-nigeria-shettima/

Hashim Shettima, doesn't speak with any channel TV on the 15/July 2022 stop false news
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Eniitankorede: 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Just like the way you will become the vice president of boko Haram members not Nigeria because it's too big and complex for you...

Normal human beings dey talk, this Terrorist dey talk too ...

Ahahah! Terrorist in your dreams. That’s the fake stuff from IPOB. You think he is a terrorist and everyone will like him?
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by starz100: 3:50pm On Jul 15, 2022
If this Shettima becomes vice president to Tinubu, he will definitely relegate the latter to the background . He will be the defacto president. He talks too much and carelessly.

1 Like

Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
Can you just imagine
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by henryobinna(m): 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
MarketDispatch:
Okay

Appears this Shetguy is tribalistic somewhat.
somewhat ke?

Didn't you listen to that audio?

This statement has completely confirmed he is actually the one on that audio. The same style of insulting others, is he not the same guy that said VP should be selling pop corn and ice cream?

The guy probably hates even Tinubu inside his heart. He's an ethnic jingoist.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Reyhzor(m): 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
obynzo:

In a previous post i have asked you on what basis is PO a monumental thief if you cannot agree that BAT is an astronomical thief, you have not been able to answer that. On PO's achievements no one is going to go back to that issue again go to online and print media his achievements are there. If you have a conscience you would be fighting hard to ensure that Nigerians take back the country. We need to make a statement with PO that we Nigerians can take our future in our hands, once that happens our politicians will behave themselves and work hard. But if you fall for these thieves, the stealing will continue and sadly Nigeria is in a very bad situation financially right now. Our oil is not being sold like before and we don't even have enough FX to finance essential imports, more and more people are thrown into the unemployment market and things are getting hard.
Just go to the street the number of people begging to eat is too much. Any sensible person knows that PO is a threat to APC and PDP criminals and they will do everything to stop him. If it was Atiku and other they won't be this harsh with their criticism, which goes to show you that they know he is the best to fix Nigeria among themselves.

He won't understand this, so don't waste your time.
If he's working type , there won't be time for him to be typing shit.
I blame poverty sha
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Bianda24: 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
When you read about something, you marvel, sometimes you become angry and atimes, you just decide to let it pass. All these depend on the calibre of the person talking particularly if it is coming from people that mean no well for the country.
I am not popular like Shettima neither am I rich like Tinubu but I am better than them because I have the interest of Nigeria at heart. In my own little ways, I have helped people that I met on my way, that is why I have tried to educate people to get their PVC and vote for their candidate. People like Tinubu, Atiku and others are old, junky and corrupt people who did not like this country. ASUU is on strike, cost of living is high, no amenities like water, light etc. Yet people like this, still have the nerve to be calling another person as being structureless and being able to lead the Igbos in a country where we have different ethnic groups. It is a pity that our people will still vote for such disgruntled element as a result of throwing back stipend to them. What do I mean by saying stipend self, not stipend o, crumb is what they will give to you to vote for them. Please brothers and sisters, don't vote for thieves, bandits, brigands and kidnappers. Let us vote for our future, our children future and our conscience.

1 Like

Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by IamAtikulate: 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
According to Shettima, Tinubu will continue from where Buhari stopped.

Helinues what sayest thou?

grin
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Eniitankorede: 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Even boko haram is talking .2023 we are ready to take back our country from these charlatans.

You want to take back biafla baa? Yes you can have your biafla as we need peace in our Lagos.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Angelfrost(m): 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
Tareq1105:

Let Obi respond, they're playing politics and we're in the season.

Why should Obi respond??!

Is Obi the only opposition candidate?!! He is not even in a major party!

Why is Obi suddenly more of a threat than Atiku and PDP?!! Why?!!

This is what every sane and intelligent Nigerian should be asking these thieves and their supporters! grin

1 Like

Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Ayion: 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kagd10:
Exactly.

Tinubu legacies:
1. LASTMA.
2. Lekki trade zone.
4. Health care centers.
5. Eko Atlantic city.
6. Econet.
7. Lekki seaport.
9. Housing estates.
10. BRT.
12. Some roads etc

I want everyone to watch and see if these Ipob urchins would reply. They always keep mute when asked to list Peter Obi's achievement. Peter Obi has got absolute nothing.

Did you ask what Buhari’s Legacy was before electing hims as our president?

1 Like

Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by famology(m): 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
Omicronvaccine:

https://igberetvnews.com/1423852/peter-obi-can-become-president-igboland-nigeria-shettima/

Politics today is aired 7pm week days.
How come he said this in the afternoon on politics today, Friday?
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Everlastingson: 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
That Tinubu chose this fellow as Vice tells you all about APC. They can only do evil. Good is far from them. A man who dines with terrorists wants govern Nigeria.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by helinues: 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
IamAtikulate:
According to Shettima, Tinubu will continue from where Buhari stopped.

Helinues what sayest thou?

grin

Perhaps Obi is going to abandoned all the ongoing projects and contracts
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Prozico22(m): 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kagd10:
Exactly.

PETER OBI ACHIEVEMENT
the best road network in nigeria anambra state
one of the lowest state with poverty rate anambra
anambra state university is not on strike because of PETER OBI
paid all the pensioneer and during is tenure without owing anybody
move anambra state education from 26 to 1st in WAEC
bought 30000 laptop to all the secondary schools in anambra
provide all the secondary school with school buses
provide water to all the secondary school in anambra
kept 50 billion in anambra state account
reduce is convoy from 25 to 8 cars
reject 600 million yearly from federal goverment for 8 years after leaving as governor
impeach twice because he refuse to share state budget with cabals
when he was a governor the government got burnt the budget the gave him was over 200 million but he cut it to 49 million
when he was a governor the government office budget to renovate it was over 400 million he cut it to 80 million
I didn't come here for us to exchange words i just gave you the little of his achievement i can defend.
list your candidate achievement if he pass PETER OBI own i swear with my life i will quit supporting obi and go for your candidate
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by CommonSense1967: 3:54pm On Jul 15, 2022
Peter Obi-tuary can only become president of IPIG terrorist monkeys. grin
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by BJanta: 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
I wonder. A petty trader with a third class degree in Philosophy . I wonder again and again.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by IamAtikulate: 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
helinues:

Perhaps Obi is going to abandoned all the ongoing projects and contracts
Is that your defence?

May Buhari pro max never happen to this country

grin
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by aeronot(m): 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
Why does this news article feel odd? Tot politics today is an evening program.
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kagd10:
Exactly.

Tinubu legacies:
1. LASTMA.- Started during Fashola not Tinubu
2. Lekki trade zone.
3. LASU teaching hospital & clinical school. Started during Fashola not Tinubu
4. Health care centers. which health care centers mention them?
5. Eko Atlantic city. You cannot claim Eko Atlantic first because it is still barren land it has no contribution to Lagos GDP and besides it has no impact on the common man.
6. Econet. - if you are claiming Econet, why are you talking bad about PO's investment of Anambra state funds in SABMiller now ABinBev?
7. Lekki seaport. - Still not functional yet as no commercial cargo has started there
8. 4 standard millennium schools. Look it is his responsibility and it is not that he built the school from scratch, he renovated schools built by Lateef Jakande
9. Housing estates. That is where thunder will strike you in your lies, mention the housing estate first?
10. BRT. - Oga BRT started in Fashola's time not Tinubu
11. Several policies which helped in high increase of Lagos revenues. which policy Oga? is it using Alpha beta which is an acknowledged fraud scheme where he fleeces Lagos state. if there is an audit of Lagos today the revelations alone will lead to him being burnt alive
12. Some roads etc Mention the roads Oga

Look this systematic misrepresentation gimmicks won't work we are out for you people

2 Likes

Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by CommonSense1967: 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kagd10:
Exactly.

Tinubu legacies:
1. LASTMA.
2. Lekki trade zone.
4. Health care centers.
5. Eko Atlantic city.
6. Econet.
7. Lekki seaport.
9. Housing estates.
10. BRT.
12. Some roads etc

Peter Obi-tuary's only legacy is investing Anambra money into his own family business.
Peter Obi-tuary will not even win a single local government not to talk of a state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by IbadeHQ: 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Even boko haram is talking .2023 we are ready to take back our country from these charlatans.

Who are the "we" nyamiri's will never ceases to amaze me.

Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Awoo88: 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
All of them is talking about Obi. Have you guys notice PDP and APC are trying to tell us how PO stold no chance yet they keep talking about it
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by helinues: 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Is that your defence?

May Buhari pro max never happen to this country

grin

You asked me a question, I answered you but na you still shift goal post when I asked my own question.

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Realkingrex(m): 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
Everything he has done went straight to his pocket and that of his family

Aside we Nigerians wanting a “sound” president who can represent us (because I believe all politicians are thieves), are you not worried about the Muslim-Muslim ticket Nigeria is religiously divided already and u re supporting APC…

Ahhh my brother or sister who ever u are, please have pity on your children and generation….

For 7days now I have enjoyed uninterrupted power supply that shows Nigeria can be better if we strategize well… so stop been tribalistic and put your senses together…
Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by Tareq1105: 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2022
Cantonese:
“ Presidential position is not for the unprepared neither is it an all comers affairs. Peter Obi can only become a President in Igboland but definitely not in Nigeria. Nigeria is too big for him to handle. He has no leadership ideology nor experiences like President Muhammadu and our incoming President in the person of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu”.

Why has Peter Obi become an issue to APC? I thought PDP was their problem?

I should ask you Obi supporters that have decided to make Tinubu the center of your campaign. Obi is never an issue bcoz we know he's a serial liar and pretender. We know that he's neither an economist nor an accountant but he's overrated and fond of reeling out unfounded statistical and comparative analysis of countries like China Singapore Malaysia Indonesia etc that doesn't have any correlation with Nigeria. We also know that he doesn't stand a chance with Tinubu in a national TV debate. We know him to be a 3rd class graduate of philosophy and we know everything is reduced to theory. We know his antecedent in Anambra State and how Anambra State money was invested in a brewery where he, as the governor is a major shareholder, family business. It's criminal to do such but he kept taking pride in it each time he speaks. I listened to him saying that the investment now worth $100m though he's denied the present worth. It's like Obi doesn't realize that it's criminal. It remain criminal even if it's the best investment decision in the Exchange. Who uses government money to boost his ailing family business and get away with it? In fact, in a sane country he supposed to be in jail bcoz he abused his office. We know he travelled recently to Egypt on Economy tickets giving his gullible supporters the impression that he doesn't have money. That's the pretence we're talking about. We know him too well.

1 Like

Re: Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle by IamAtikulate: 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2022
helinues:

You asked me a question, I answered you but na you still shift goal post when I asked my own question.

Hahahaha
Here is what he meant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

FG Is Not Sharing ₦30,000 To Nigerians. Ignore Any Website Saying they Are / Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) / Sit-At-Home: Vehicle Burnt This Early Morning By Unknown Gunmen In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.