Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University (48406 Views)

Lai Mohammed, Governor Abdulrahman Tear Kwara APC Apart / EFCC Charges Bala Mohammed, Governor-elect With Accepting Gratification / Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by bizzibodi(m): 8:27am On Jul 16, 2022
Iz there no Islamic University in Kano or Saudi Arabia?why UK an "infidel" country.
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Fahdiga(m): 8:54am On Jul 16, 2022
Eriokanmi:
uwc. The reason for delay was, I wanted to remain anonymous so I didn't have time to visit a pos operator to do it due to work except during closing time when going home. Take care
No problem bro. Thanks all the same.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by egghead45(m): 9:09am On Jul 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Mohammed, the son of Jigawa State governor, Abubakar Badaru, has graduated from Brunel University, London.

And ASUU are still on strike in Nigeria tongue tongue tongue tongue

E shall never be well with our governors undecided

And some monkeys are still clamouring for APC and PDP
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Globallords(m): 9:09am On Jul 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Mohammed, the son of Jigawa State governor, Abubakar Badaru, has graduated from Brunel University, London.

It shall never be well with those who voted them
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Wintertime: 9:12am On Jul 16, 2022
SU50:

This you?

Its like you select what you see and comment on.

Few days ago, Wike was in same UK for his child's graduation, what did they preach to southerners?

Hypocrite.

Don't you see were I said all politicians children who schooled abroad should not work in any government position in Nigeria.. was it base on north or south

Meanwhile for the northerners they use religion as a cover up and a good tool.. example hisbah is there

While the fool in the south use the slogan ''there is nothing they can do to us'' and dare the citizens send their kids abroad
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Wintertime: 9:14am On Jul 16, 2022
SU50:

This you?

Its like you select what you see and comment on.

Few days ago, Wike was in same UK for his child's graduation, what did they preach to southerners?

Hypocrite.

So was your aim.. meaning there is nothing like religion
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by yusufmurry: 9:18am On Jul 16, 2022
Golan007:

As Obi rats would say "Go and find out".

I don't know him.

Anything to tell about him? Like education, career and lifestyle
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Vicson2021: 9:19am On Jul 16, 2022
God will not forgive Nigeria politicians for the evil they have done in Nigeria.
You guys have destroyed Nigeria health and educational sector: your children study abroad and you treat yourself abroad too.
What is the fate of Nigerians now!
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Doyou2019: 9:26am On Jul 16, 2022
Golan007:
ASUU should try to resume.

ASUU will, as soon as the illiterate FG, that has no value for education, pays up the 1.2trillion Naira revitalization fund it promised.
Lobatan!
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Golan007: 9:29am On Jul 16, 2022
yusufmurry:

I don't know him.

Anything to tell about him? Like education, career and lifestyle

Attended University of Bristol in UK where he studied Philosophy.

Do the remaining search yourself.

This thread is about politicians sending their wards abroad for studies.
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by lexy2014: 9:31am On Jul 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:

First, ASUU is one of the most useless unions in Nigeria and a big problem in the universities. So is the govt.

Second, you dont have to curse governors for sending their kids abroad. You should rather curse the electorate and citizens who can't feed themselves but keep running after politicians & trying to fight for them.

Third, children of politicians don't campaign for their parents neither do they vote for them but na Dem gain pass. How many citizens in Nigeria realize this? An election is going down in osun. you will hungry Nigerians still troop out to support politicians
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by OmoBaale1(m): 10:08am On Jul 16, 2022
[quote author=Totilopussylick post=114761831]Mohammed, the son of Jigawa State governor, Abubakar Badaru, has graduated from Brunel University, London.

Amen
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by EMEKAodogwu1: 10:43am On Jul 16, 2022
Subsidywise20:

Seriously, I am getting tired of you guys saying the same old thing.

Governor X son graduates from UK college...therefore that is why our education system is poor in Nigeria.

No. Our education system is poor in Nigeria because we insist on paying school fees less than 300 dollars per annum for something that should cost at least ten times that. Meanwhile we fund universites and secondary and primary schools from a moneypot that is one tenth of what the UK spends in a year as its budget.

Anytime fee increases are suggested, you Nigerians complain 'we are poor'. Tax increases? We are poor. Yet all the countries that have education for free in Europe pay taxes at rates that would make Nigerians cry if we brought it here.

Then there is the economy. We think that by selling less than 2 million barrels of oil, we can get enough money for 210 million people. 2 million barrels of oil cannot sustain nations of 30 million, and we expect it to sustain 210 million.

So we need more money...and our idea of getting more money is dividing the country into regions and making sure each region sells agric produce and mineral products...whose prices we do not control...meaning...we still end up being broke (plus agric has long since moved on to mechanized farming. To stay competitive, most of yer farming has to be mechanized, not the less than 10% we have here).

We should be making things...but thanks to no light...which happens because we pay less than the cost for power production...meaning power companies cannot make a profit to fix things. We could have been exporting refined products...if our oil industry was running profitably and not subsidised into losses...because we want N40 per liter fuel....

So, our universities are a mess. Meanwhile, we pay our political leaders a hefty salary. And with this salary...what do they do...they send their kids abroad....like most rich, upper middle class, and even some of the middle and lower class people.

If you want good universites...find money for them. That means rasing fees, taxes, probably allowing discos to control the pricing of power, and allowing the petroluem sector to sell fuel above N500. Yes, poverty. Yes, we would suffer. But we would have the money to pay for welfare projects...like free education...among other things.

Yes, I know, papa went to shcool for free. In 1972, one university held 3000 students. Today it is likely to be above 40000, and there are more than the six that were there in 1972...meaning it was much easier to fund back then.

But you will tell me poverty, corruption, etc.(true) You may call me a Buhari or tunubu supporter*(not true, never voted for them, never will). So, let Obi win. Might be good for the country...and eight years later when we are seeing the nth ASUU strike and the nth NUT strike....and the private universites displacing the now collapsed public universities... maybe we would talk then.

We can keep lying to ourselves that there is some messiah, some magic solution...or we can face reality and start making some real decisions.
In whose hands is it to do all these things?
Is it Obinna in Alaba market or Musa in gwari market?
Isn’t the govt. that has the power and mandate to make policies and implement them.

Why are you sounding like you don’t have a working brain
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 16, 2022
EMEKAodogwu1:

In whose hands is it to do all these things?
Is it Obinna in Alaba market or Musa in gwari market?
Isn’t the govt. that has the power and mandate to make policies and implement them.

Why are you sounding like you don’t have a working brain

No response, so the abuse starts.

Have a good day.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by EMEKAodogwu1: 10:54am On Jul 16, 2022
Subsidywise20:

Have a good day.
Young man that you are deluded and deceived is nobody’s fault .
Just wanted to let you know that your line of thought is flawed. People are elected into govt to solve problems. Me and you know that whatever the govt chooses to do can’t be stop by Nigerians.
Just recently govt is spending billions on tradermoni. Tell me is that the best way to allocate that money in the present Nigeria?
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 16, 2022
EMEKAodogwu1:

Young man that you are deluded and deceived is nobody’s fault .
Just wanted to let you know that your line of thought is flawed. People are elected into govt to solve problems. Me and you know that whatever the govt chooses to do can’t be stop by Nigerians.
Just recently govt is spending billions on tradermoni. Tell me is that the best way to allocate that money in the present Nigeria?

Keep up the abuse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by EMEKAodogwu1: 10:58am On Jul 16, 2022
Subsidywise20:

Have a good day.
He’s even saying that Nigerians don’t pay for power. Sometimes I feel people who’s speak like u are the wicked and corrupt one. It is likely u don’t pay for power. I pay almost 35k every month for power. I have to manage it because I use prepaid. Most times I turn off the light , even fridges. And you want me to pay same as those in Europe that use power 24/7
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 16, 2022
EMEKAodogwu1:

He’s even saying that Nigerians don’t pay for power. Sometimes I feel people who’s speak like are the wicked and corrupt one. It is likely u don’t pay for power. I pay almost 35k every month for power. I have to manage it because I use prepaid. Most times I turn of the light , even fridges. And you want me to pay same as those Europe that use power 24/7

Keep it up. Miss all the point I make.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by EMEKAodogwu1: 11:02am On Jul 16, 2022
Subsidywise20:

Keep it up. Miss all the point I make.
Your a kiddo. No need engaging with you.
Age is not maturity. Some of u here are above 25 but reason like toddlers
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Nex12: 11:03am On Jul 16, 2022
All these politicians are using our money even there children know it what a wicked kids they will never see happiness over there in Jesus name say Amen if you support.
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 16, 2022
EMEKAodogwu1:

Your a kiddo. No need engaging with you.
Age is not maturity. Some of u here are above 25 but reason like toddlers

Yes, go on, keep it up. With the abuse and all. It shows you who you are, nothing on anyone else.

Modifed

I would have responded properly to you, but since you kicked off with abuse, it wasn't worth it. Pearls before porcine and all that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by asksteve(m): 11:32am On Jul 16, 2022
Until we wake up as a nation our so called leaders will continue to skew the affairs of this country in favour of themselves and their unborn generation.

Universities remain on strike cos their children school abroad.

Health system is in comatose cos they seek medical attention abroad.

Electricity supply is close to non existence yet we pay for the darkness cos these same leaders sold the DISCOS to themselves and the cronies.

Dollar rate will continue to depreciate and never appreciate cos all their loots are stached abroad in dollars pounds and other foreign currency.

This is exactly what they want, criple the system and bring their children and grand children from abroad to Lord over us.
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Burchester: 11:33am On Jul 16, 2022
Hmm
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by acetylcholine(f): 11:57am On Jul 16, 2022
festacman:
I will not surprised if national president of ASUU has children attending foreign university.

Nigeria is a poor country that has no place for the poor.

Ike agwugwom!

I suggest you do your findings well before making unfounded statements. His children are in Nigerian universities, to be precise, federal universities!
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Nwibii: 12:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
The annoying part is they still have the effontery to flaunt it online. And yet youths are still queing behind blind BATimos and ATIEFKU.
Make unah use unah heads oooo.
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Mayeldah(m): 3:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
And some Jagabandits are still at home on a 6 months strike

Nigerian youths wake up!
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by ufotunang: 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2022
How will ASUU issues and problems be solved when politcians children are schooling abroad in foreign universities... nawaoooo,....our politcians do not have feelings and conscience for Nigerians and Nigeria students
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by kafeii123: 8:14pm On Jul 16, 2022
festacman:
I will not surprised if national president of ASUU has children attending foreign university.

Nigeria is a poor country that has no place for the poor.

Ike agwugwom!

No he doesnt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant / Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly / Unknown Gunmen Shooting At Soldiers In Aba During Soy-At-Home (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.