Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,363 members, 7,860,994 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:31 PM

Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University (48402 Views)

Lai Mohammed, Governor Abdulrahman Tear Kwara APC Apart / EFCC Charges Bala Mohammed, Governor-elect With Accepting Gratification / Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Keniwit(m): 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
Hummm

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Golan007: 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
Quintopia:

Your mother's stinking kitten there. Self-hating slave.

Don't mind the dog.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Specialvoice: 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
It's such a pain . Our students are still at home..... And you guys are killing each other because of these politicians..
Never loose hope listen to this

https://mayvibe.com/album/idi-ebube1612459870
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Burgerlomo: 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
Congratulations cool
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by IbadeHQ: 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2022
Righthussle:
Congratulations. Enjoy una stolen wealth. Ah God I beg , put me for position wey I fit see Nigeria money thief abeg.

U wan thief money.....no way. Buhari must hear this.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by uchaymart(m): 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2022
festacman:
I will not surprised if national president of ASUU has children attending foreign university.

Nigeria is poor country that has no place for the poor.

Ike agwugwom!

The VC of my Alma mater back then, once had his children schooling abroad..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Gofwane(m): 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2022
Nice one.
Let their kids keep graduating abroad while you fvck monkeys and your kids keep striking in this shiit hole.
Sometimes, I don't blame our politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by dyera(m): 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
I just pity students and their union leaders.
We presently have a weak and useless student union leaders that is only out for their pocket.
If all SUG leaders mobilize and block all major roads and airport and sustain the pressure for 3 days, the APC insensitive government will quickly answer ASSU; but one foolish one was in Ekiti supporting the same APC that kept him at home.

Take a look at small Sri Lanka. The reason Nigerians continue to suffer is because they are not ready to come out en mass and put pressure on their leaders.

6 Likes

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by edosignature(m): 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2022
In Nigeria, the poor are divided by Religion & Tribes during elections & are united by Poverty after elections.

Congratulations to the young man, more wins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by jeremiah0817(m): 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2022
B4 dis country go better we have to make law that all public office holder and children must have the health and education take care of in dis country....not traveling outside for any kind of attention outside the country.......
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by MedicH: 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2022
Poor useless and stupid people de on nairaland de insult each other lol

1 Like

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by casualobserver: 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Mohammed, the son of Jigawa State governor, Abubakar Badaru, has graduated from Brunel University, London.

And ASUU are still on strike in Nigeria tongue tongue tongue tongue

E shall never be well with our governors undecided

Apparently they are doing well and it is you cursing that is struggling. None of their children went to a University in Nigeria. Yet they allow you insult yourselves over tribe and religion.

They are friends, their children are friends! When there are jobs in Nigeria those of their children who bother to come home willl get the best jobs.

Sit there and be cursing while carrying g your vote to vote on tribe and religion and not competence!!!!
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by PennywysCares(m): 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
an0daGuy:

For what? Have their demands towards the federal government been met yet? angry

See the real APC urchins balling, sending their wards abroad to school while subjecting vulturegrilla and his bmc groups to squandering their childrens lives away here in Nigeria.
mannabbgrills is feeling the heat as these days.
That modafucka asslicker may not be eating these days I swear

1 Like

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 15, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Mohammed, the son of Jigawa State governor, Abubakar Badaru, has graduated from Brunel University, London.

Seriously, I am getting tired of you guys saying the same old thing.

Governor X son graduates from UK college...therefore that is why our education system is poor in Nigeria.

No. Our education system is poor in Nigeria because we insist on paying school fees less than 300 dollars per annum for something that should cost at least ten times that. Meanwhile we fund universites and secondary and primary schools from a moneypot that is one tenth of what the UK spends in a year as its budget.

Anytime fee increases are suggested, you Nigerians complain 'we are poor'. Tax increases? We are poor. Yet all the countries that have education for free in Europe pay taxes at rates that would make Nigerians cry if we brought it here.

Then there is the economy. We think that by selling less than 2 million barrels of oil, we can get enough money for 210 million people. 2 million barrels of oil cannot sustain nations of 30 million, and we expect it to sustain 210 million.

So we need more money...and our idea of getting more money is dividing the country into regions and making sure each region sells agric produce and mineral products...whose prices we do not control...meaning...we still end up being broke (plus agric has long since moved on to mechanized farming. To stay competitive, most of yer farming has to be mechanized, not the less than 10% we have here).

We should be making things...but thanks to no light...which happens because we pay less than the cost for power production...meaning power companies cannot make a profit to fix things. We could have been exporting refined products...if our oil industry was running profitably and not subsidised into losses...because we want N40 per liter fuel....

So, our universities are a mess. Meanwhile, we pay our political leaders a hefty salary. And with this salary...what do they do...they send their kids abroad....like most rich, upper middle class, and even some of the middle and lower class people.

If you want good universites...find money for them. That means rasing fees, taxes, probably allowing discos to control the pricing of power, and allowing the petroluem sector to sell fuel above N500. Yes, poverty. Yes, we would suffer. But we would have the money to pay for welfare projects...like free education...among other things.

Yes, I know, papa went to shcool for free. In 1972, one university held 3000 students. Today it is likely to be above 40000, and there are more than the six that were there in 1972...meaning it was much easier to fund back then.

But you will tell me poverty, corruption, etc.(true) You may call me a Buhari or tunubu supporter*(not true, never voted for them, never will). So, let Obi win. Might be good for the country...and eight years later when we are seeing the nth ASUU strike and the nth NUT strike....and the private universites displacing the now collapsed public universities... maybe we would talk then.

We can keep lying to ourselves that there is some messiah, some magic solution...or we can face reality and start making some real decisions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by yusufmurry: 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ordinary first class, him still no make.

Ode! Come resume at CBN, that is what is left
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Buje1987(m): 9:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
festacman:
I will not surprised if national president of ASUU has children attending foreign university.

Ike agwugwom!

His children are in Canadian university nah. He still talk am about 3 weeks ago. So what else we saying again. ASUU President children’s too dey outside university schooling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Golan007: 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2022
dyera:

Take a look at small Sri Lanka. The reason Nigerians continue to suffer is because they are not ready to come out en mass and put pressure on their leaders.

Sri Lanka would suddenly become Eldorado after this uprising.
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Golan007: 9:37pm On Jul 15, 2022
yusufmurry:
Ordinary first class, him still no make.

Ode! Come resume at CBN, that is what is left

He's even better than Peter Obi's son.
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Obidient1: 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2022
And the Students in Nigeria are out there Fighting and Supporting this Politicians for their re-election I am sorry for them.
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Golan007: 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2022
Subsidywise20:

Seriously, I am getting tired of you guys saying the same old thing.

Governor X son graduates from UK college...therefore that is why our education system is poor in Nigeria.

No. Our education system is poor in Nigeria because we insist on paying school fees less than 300 dollars per annum for something that should cost at least ten times that. Meanwhile we fund universites and secondary and primary schools from a moneypot that is one tenth of what the UK spends in a year as its budget.

Anytime fee increases are suggested, you Nigerians complain 'we are poor'. Tax increases? We are poor. Yet all the countries that have education for free in Europe pay taxes at rates that would make Nigerians cry if we brought it here.

Then there is the economy. We think that by selling less than 2 million barrels of oil, we can get enough money for 210 million people. 2 million barrels of oil cannot sustain nations of 30 million, and we expect it to sustain 210 million.

So we need more money...and our idea of getting more money is dividing the country into regions and making sure each region sells agric produce and mineral products...whose prices we do not control...meaning...we still end up being broke (plus agric has long since moved on to mechanized farming. To stay competitive, most of yer farming has to be mechanized, not the less than 10% we have here).

We should be making things...but thanks to no light...which happens because we pay less than the cost for power production...meaning power companies cannot make a profit to fix things. We could have been exporting refined products...if our oil industry was running profitably and not subsidised into losses...because we want N40 per liter fuel....

So, our universities are a mess. Meanwhile, we pay our political leaders a hefty salary. And with this salary...what do they do...they send their kids abroad....like most rich, upper middle class, and even some of the middle and lower class people.

If you want good universites...find money for them. That means rasing fees, taxes, probably allowing discos to control the pricing of power, and allowing the petroluem sector to sell fuel above N500. Yes, poverty. Yes, we would suffer. But we would have the money to pay for welfare projects...like free education...among other things.

Yes, I know, papa went to shcool for free. In 1972, one university held 3000 students. Today it is likely to be above 40000, and there are more than the six that were there in 1972...meaning it was much easier to fund back then.

But you will tell me poverty, corruption, etc.(true) You may call me a Buhari or tunubu supporter*(not true, never voted for them, never will). So, let Obi win. Might be good for the country...and eight years later when we are seeing the nth ASUU strike and the nth NUT strike....and the private universites displacing the now collapsed public universities... maybe we would talk then.

We can keep lying to ourselves that there is some messiah, some magic solution...or we can face reality and start making some real decisions.

You've hit the nail on the head whilst the others are simply being emotional, theatrical even.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2022
OntheMoon:
Can anyone please guide me on how to get a bus from 7up to Iyana ipaja?

From 7up enter bus going to Iyana oworo berger. When you get there you'll see straight bus to Iyana ipaja

1 Like

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by ICCtestimony(m): 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2022
CleanInAll:
Add to the list. The list keeps growing.
. I swear. journalists abi blogger will compiled it 4 us by november. Watch and see
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by armyofone(m): 9:42pm On Jul 15, 2022
Time to come back to rule over una undecided
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by UNDFTD: 9:42pm On Jul 15, 2022
I find it very interesting that the same Fulanis that are supporting and funding Boko haram ( Western Education is a SIN) are sending their children abroad to get western education while their dumb a$$ foot soldiers are busy destroying civilization. What a bunch of ignorant FOOLS!

1 Like

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 15, 2022
Totilopussylick:

The people of Sri Lanka are saying hi to you!
Make una continue dey pray to God to come rescue Una.
Just keep on cursing politicians and all those who oppress you.
Owner of the Universe Good morning sir!
Cowards!

1 Like

Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Arabk25: 9:44pm On Jul 15, 2022
Theasa:
While ASUU are on strike here in Nigeria. When will Nigerians have sense

Oga Nigerians have sense already even if majority of Nigerians try to vote them out they still have way of muscling there self through. No be we still read say for north people way do PVC politicians carry all the PVC go bury for ground. So what else do you want the Nigerian citizens to do.
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Franklyspeakin: 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
His daughter is a student in a federal university in Nigeria. For security reasons I won't mention it. Osodaeke no dey use Nigerian universities play.
festacman:

Ike agwugwom!
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by Arabk25: 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
Early this week was the son of governor wike now this one
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by sulaak(m): 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
I just pity students and their union leaders.
We presently have a weak and useless student union leaders that is only out for their pocket.
If all SUG leaders mobilize and block all major roads and airport and sustain the pressure for 3 days, the APC insensitive government will quickly answer ASSU; but one foolish one was in Ekiti supporting the same APC that kept him at home.

Has occurred to you that the government is sustaining the strike to avoid student protest. Nigeria's government has no interest in allowing students to return to university and; organise public protests such as EndSARS and the Sri Lanka protest.

The IBB and Abacha government closed down universities for close to two years to weaken the education system and avoid student protests.
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by UNDFTD: 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2022
Golan007:

You've hit the nail on the head whilst the others are simply being emotional, theatrical even.

You expect a population that's unemployed to pay taxes? The amount of money that your corrupt politicians steal are more than enough to bring the educational level of LIEGERIAN universities on par with western education. So, if you want to lay blame, place the blame squarely where it belongs...on your corrupt politicians and NOT unemployed citizens.
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by dyera(m): 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2022
Golan007:

Sri Lanka would suddenly become Eldorado after this uprising.

Egypt would not be enjoying what they are enjoying today if not for their 2011 uprising that forced their useless president to resign.
Re: Mohammed, Governor Abubakar Badaru's Son Graduates From UK University by mercyland93(m): 9:49pm On Jul 15, 2022
And those that got admission with this boy that same year for Naija are still in 200 level. Our leaders, why unnaa de do this kind things to us now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him / Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce / Duke, Ita-Giwa face-off: I Stood As Contact Person When You Did Breast Implant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.