Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

Love Shadows: The Off-balance Between Clarity And Toxicity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Shadows: The Off-balance Between Clarity And Toxicity (215 Views)

Love Shadows: The Picture-perfect Time Machine Of Love / I Had My First Sex Yesterday, Now I'm Having Post-nut Clarity. / 5 Important Ways To Find A Balance Between Career Goals And Your Love Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Shadows: The Off-balance Between Clarity And Toxicity by Avirose: 1:26am On Jul 16, 2022
Appreciate partners that stick around, especially when you are going through a phase and acting like a natural jerk. You must acknowledge that you have been a shitty person and make amends before you create a flurry of new issues. The world is currently highly selfish, it’s rare to see people genuinely looking out for you, as everyone has so much on their plate.
Most relationships have quiet conflicts; don’t make yours the noisy one, however, if it’s life-threatening or traumatic by the slightest signs, please walk out of that relationship. It is important you think hard before pausing your life for any relationship, it often ends in regret.
Full read on: https://luvshadows.com/toxicity-in-relationships/

(1) (Reply)

So, Why Should Someone Date You? / Addicted....(fiction Tales) / Https://www.walkingbyfaith.com.ng/ways-to-encourage-a-friend/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.