Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:22 AM

Breaking! Misfortune Befall Asari Dokubo After Insulting Peter OBI- Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Misfortune Befall Asari Dokubo After Insulting Peter OBI- Pics (6400 Views)

Osogbo Labour Party Rally Was Lively And Fun - Peter Obi (Pics) / Australian Students Urge Nigerians To Vote For Peter Obi (Pics) / Presidency: PMB Won't Allow Tinubu's Misfortune Befall Nigeria, He Will...., (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking! Misfortune Befall Asari Dokubo After Insulting Peter OBI- Pics by pointblank247(m): 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2022
LordVoldermort:

Did he break anybody's leg?
did any body break his legs ?
Re: Breaking! Misfortune Befall Asari Dokubo After Insulting Peter OBI- Pics by Desusi: 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2022
9jaNoBeLagos:
Wike insulted Peter Obi and lost PDP primary election.

Father Mbaka insulted Peter Obi and his adoration ministry was shut down.

Ekweremadu spoke against Peter Obi and was arrested in UK.

Asari Dokubo insulted Peter Obi was confined to wheelchair.
Tell me more bro.Aye le oooo.!

Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.

Peter Obi is the anointed candidate.
Re: Breaking! Misfortune Befall Asari Dokubo After Insulting Peter OBI- Pics by Desusi: 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2022
Tell me something! The Bible says,by your word you would be justified, and by it you could be condemned.life and death is in the powers of the tongue.
Re: Breaking! Misfortune Befall Asari Dokubo After Insulting Peter OBI- Pics by YungMillionaire: 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2022
This was how they turn nnamdi p0rn0 stat cownu to a divine being until his head got so big that he brought destruction and death to their homes. They have learnt nothing, these dummos.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Will Not Tolerate Louts, Thuggery — Soludo / This Post Will Give Niger Deltan Republicans Nightmares posted By Radio Biafra / The Headless Man In A Club Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.