Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,288 members, 7,860,673 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:08 PM

Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady Inside The Bus? (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady Inside The Bus? (pics) (10505 Views)

“This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal / Guys Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady In A Bus? (pics). / See How A Man Lifted A Voluptuous Lady Inside A Pool, That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady Inside The Bus? (pics) by purples25(f): 8:07am On Jul 17, 2022
yeyedu:

Sister you are only prolonging the issue, truthfully men love and respect naturallity full stop

Men love and respect a fake ass that has treated her skin to look flawless and done make up. Otherwise they also love the 1% of naturally fine girls, leaving the remaining average 99% to languish in neglect.

Men run away from 100% natural women as they are usually not that fine.

Now being unable to let those women live in peace and dignity, that is a real issue.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady Inside The Bus? (pics) by DaInferno(m): 11:23am On Jul 17, 2022
Iamdbull:
You sit close to a not-too- good-looking lady, then she brings out her iphone and unconsciously your eyes pop to her wallpaper, and you see this not-too-good-looking lady looking like Beyonce in the wallpaper and you are wondering is this the sam girl sitting beside you?

Happened to me one time and when we almost reached checkpoint I almost reported the girl to the police. chaiii
if you like carry woman matter for head like say tomorrow no dey!

Not thread worthy topic at all aswear!
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady Inside The Bus? (pics) by abfelicity91: 11:35am On Jul 17, 2022
shantti:

U were made to believe it was her? grin grin grin grin grin
Yeah grin my friend who knows her in the same villa.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady Inside The Bus? (pics) by abfelicity91: 11:37am On Jul 17, 2022
DaInferno:
if you like carry woman matter for head like say tomorrow no dey!

Not thread worthy topic at all aswear!
We're you forced with a gun to open the tread?
People like you are the reason why there is hardship in the country.
You see the tread, opened it bcoz it attracted your attention and here you are saying rubbish.. Hypocrite
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady Inside The Bus? (pics) by abfelicity91: 11:40am On Jul 17, 2022
nijaomegacode:
I saw a girl on Facebook looking good and sweet so I sent a Friend's request straight away.
On my way to church that same day, I saw the girl on the road. My God! She looked like a he-goat.
The moment I finished from church, I went to Facebook and cancelled the request.
Shit!
This your lie get too much salt inside. It is a wasted effort
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady Inside The Bus? (pics) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 17, 2022
Single and searching for a serious relationship but I'm ibadan base, if you're ready to settle down with your man if yes please call or message me on WhatsApp 08117403164
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady Inside The Bus? (pics) by Anny505(m): 11:50am On Jul 17, 2022
truthCoder:

Liar oshi

Facebook na your village community abi.

What are the odds of a stranger on Facebook meeting you exactly the same day on your way to church and you identifying her?

And if we see your picture now, you will be looking like overcooked spaghetti. Calling someone ugly.

You this aboniki masturbator

Lol.... lemme tell you a story that may sound unbelievable fam. One day I was out with my geez for a sitout around some lounge in my area. When we got there, I saw this beautiful thick fine girl with her bf having a photoshoot with around the lounge.

As a sharp shooter were I be, I start the eye the banny and she self was feeling the boy drip, na that year were puma fetty dey reign sef and na wetin I been rock with those long sleeves polo were dem been dey fix the rear for your thumb.

I couldn't get her name or even phone number on that day. Fast forward to the next day, I was scrolling through my news feed on Facebook, guess who popped up on my people you may know, omo na the banny oo. With the outfit she wore the day of the photoshoot, I added her up, she accepted within 30min , we talked, I book appointment and Bleep her throughout the weekend fam.
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady Inside The Bus? (pics) by DaInferno(m): 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2022
abfelicity91:

We're you forced with a gun to open the tread?
People like you are the reason why there is hardship in the country.
You see the tread, opened it bcoz it attracted your attention and here you are saying rubbish.. Hypocrite
mtchwwww...whether people like me or not oo...that one consine you. You cannor generalise and say the basis of my comment on this thread is the cause of hardship in the country...thats laughable for real, pick on your leaders.

I saw the topic and still came in to say what I did. Yall give these ladies a break on this forum. Always opening threads to shame them and stuff...Real sickening. NOT A THREAD WORTHY TOPIC still undecided

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady Inside The Bus? (pics) by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
JASONjnr:
Who peeps at people's phone in a public vehicle?

swear to God u haven't done it
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady Inside The Bus? (pics) by mohims(m): 7:46am On Jul 18, 2022
This Op is completely senseless. Learn to mind your business. I've seen pictures of you. You should be more concerned about yourself.

Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady Inside The Bus? (pics) by abfelicity91: 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2022
DaInferno:
mtchwwww...whether people like me or not oo...that one consine you. You cannor generalise and say the basis of my comment on this thread is the cause of hardship in the country...thats laughable for real, pick on your leaders.

I saw the topic and still came in to say what I did. Yall give these ladies a break on this forum. Always opening threads to shame them and stuff...Real sickening. NOT A THREAD WORTHY TOPIC still undecided
You are still showing yourself..
Haven't you seen someone who looks different from what you imagined either by their voice or picture?
And again, pictures change someone's looks, especially with all these filters.
So cut the craps
Re: Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady Inside The Bus? (pics) by Streetmovement(m): 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Don't concern me

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does Love Mean To You? / Nigerian men Reacts and exited about This #800,000 Realistic Sex Dull / My Encounter With A Mamiwater On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Clubbing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.