Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,561 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:26 PM

My Encounter With A Mamiwater On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Clubbing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With A Mamiwater On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Clubbing (10589 Views)

My Encounter With A Man On Heat / Sextape Video: See What Two Nigeria Ladies Did To A Rich Man After Clubbing / Should Married Women Go Clubbing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With A Mamiwater On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Clubbing by kingslayer(m): 12:21am On Sep 05, 2014
A friend of mine had this experience while going back to his home on the mainland after clubbing at the island..

Am sorry i can't go into details,& am also not a good narrator but just read this.
Please guys,i decided to share this story so that my fellow nairaland guys would be careful with the way they pick up gals to take home after clubbing & other late nite parties.

This friend of mine went clubbing on the island, and he hooked up wit a pretty gal,which he planned to take home for the nite as usual,according to him d gal asked to go to his place,so he took her in his car driving back to d mainland.while driving she was giving him a B.J & he ejaculat.ed in her mouth..she swallowed it,then wen they got to the somewhere on d middle of third mainland bridge she asked him to pullover and he did then to his greatest surprise the gal opened the door & jumped from the bridge into the open ocean..
And that was d beginning of his sorrows..we have adviced him to go see man of God for serious deliverance but he refused

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Mamiwater On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Clubbing by jhydebaba(m): 12:27am On Sep 05, 2014
Nollywood movie tongue

When is part 2 coming out so that I can grab my copy.

17 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Mamiwater On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Clubbing by OnyeEgo1(m): 12:34am On Sep 05, 2014
How can someone be driving and receiving B.J he no go lose concentration?? Well nyc script

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Mamiwater On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Clubbing by kingslayer(m): 12:35am On Sep 05, 2014
jhydebaba: Nollywood movie tongue

Be taking everything for granted,besides, I'm not fan of nollywood movies.
the only reason i shared dis story is because i know d person involved very well,didn't cook it up or hear it from someone else

5 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Mamiwater On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Clubbing by kingslayer(m): 12:38am On Sep 05, 2014
OnyeEgo1: How can someone be driving and receiving B.J he no go lose concentration?? Well nyc script
am not here to convince anyone to believe d story..am just saying niggas should be careful with careless chics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With A Mamiwater On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Clubbing by jennylove7575(f): 12:42am On Sep 05, 2014
This story get as e be....but I heard if person see mamiwater sponge and soup...the person will become rich..before she jump into the sea, any sponge and soup no drop?..that mamiwater robbed your friend o shocked....he really needs prayers..

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Mamiwater On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Clubbing by naijaboiy: 12:49am On Sep 05, 2014
jhydebaba: Nollywood movie tongue

it's already out and you can get it at
Shop 24,ebinpejo lane idumota,Lagos

Or shop 18 chukwu line,1/3 pound road Aba...
GRAB YOUR COPY NOW!!!
grin

14 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Mamiwater On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Clubbing by OnyeEgo1(m): 12:53am On Sep 05, 2014
kingslayer: am not here to convince anyone to believe d story..am just saying niggas should be careful with careless chics

a friend of mine was careless too with a club girl but God jst spared him to say e sleep with the gal dat same nyt
Re: My Encounter With A Mamiwater On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Clubbing by pleep(m): 12:55am On Sep 05, 2014
Whats the problem though? that sounds awesome
Re: My Encounter With A Mamiwater On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Clubbing by echobee(f): 1:26am On Sep 05, 2014
kingslayer: am not here to convince anyone to believe d story..am just saying niggas should be careful with careless chics
When is season coming out? undecided. Ops,u can lie lipsrsealed
Guy,u wicked oooooo tongue
naijaboiy:
it's already out and you can get it at
Shop 24,ebinpejo lane idumota,Lagos
Or shop 18 chukwu line,1/3 pound road Aba...
GRAB YOUR COPY NOW!!!
grin

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Mamiwater On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Clubbing by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 05, 2014
These things seem superstitious and all made up but I won't ever doubt the possibility of its occurrence. This is Africa, our roots are really deep and even science acknowledges the existence of a metaphysical world.
Guyz should restrict data/DNA sharing to the smallest possible number. It's never smooth with stray/random Chics. My uncle once offered an ogbanje girl a ride in Ibadan, he'll forever live to tell the story. Again, guyz be careful.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With A Mamiwater On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Clubbing by Atmmachine(m): 1:37am On Sep 05, 2014
Mine was so funny..

She took one of my balls grin grin grin grin
I was with her crying & begging like a kid.

She is not the wicked type.
She later returned my ball. cool cool cool cool

If i see over pretty girl now, i dey run like mad man

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With A Mamiwater On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Clubbing by tellwisdom: 4:14am On Sep 05, 2014
Iidiot...at your age..still talking shiitt
Re: My Encounter With A Mamiwater On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Clubbing by stinggy(m): 4:17am On Sep 05, 2014
kingslayer: A friend of mine had this experience while going back to his home on the mainland after clubbing at the island..

Am sorry i can't go into details,& am also not a good narrator but just read this.
Please guys,i decided to share this story so that my fellow nairaland guys would be careful with the way they pick up gals to take home after clubbing & other late nite parties.

This friend of mine went clubbing on the island, and he hooked up wit a pretty gal,which he planned to take home for the nite as usual,according to him d gal asked to go to his place,so he took her in his car driving back to d mainland.while driving she was giving him a B.J & he ejaculat.ed in her mouth..she swallowed it,then wen they got to the somewhere on d middle of third mainland bridge she asked him to pullover and he did then to his greatest surprise the gal opened the door & jumped from the bridge into the open ocean..
And that was d beginning of his sorrows..we have adviced him to go see man of God for serious deliverance but he refused

LINUS shey u don start again ba

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Mamiwater On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Clubbing by Nobody: 4:31am On Sep 05, 2014
una no go belv now until una fall victim

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Mamiwater On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Clubbing by Danielotuya(m): 5:41am On Sep 05, 2014
OnyeEgo1: How can someone be driving and receiving B.J he no go lose concentration?? Well nyc script

i dnt wanna argue for or against the story of the OP, jst wanna tel u dat d above is very well possible and it is fun if i must add..
Re: My Encounter With A Mamiwater On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Clubbing by Janeify(f): 5:45am On Sep 05, 2014
I haven't read it but i guess its lies.what relationship do you have with mami water?are you papi water?are you sure You saw her or you are just joking with your imaginations?
Re: My Encounter With A Mamiwater On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Clubbing by nwaobitex: 6:41am On Sep 05, 2014
the guy was hallucinating

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Mamiwater On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Clubbing by Ivanspring(f): 6:54am On Sep 05, 2014
Op you have done well. No need to reply anybody here. Those who are destined to be saved, will be saved. But those who usually wait to experience a thing before learning a lesson, just pray you don't do that inside the grave.

8 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Mamiwater On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Clubbing by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 05, 2014
Let's be crious here, deres every possibility dat d guy is telling d truth, dese things happen. OP thank u for d enlightenment he who has ears let dem hear. As for ur friend let him seek deliverance in a bible believing church preferably MFM

6 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Mamiwater On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Clubbing by rill: 7:23am On Sep 05, 2014
Nah, his s.em.en probably tasted so bad she had to jump off the bridge into the water, to get a proper mouth wash.

10 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Mamiwater On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Clubbing by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 05, 2014
Why the guy no jump follow the girl,since she's pretty.
Re: My Encounter With A Mamiwater On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Clubbing by repogirl(f): 7:30am On Sep 05, 2014
Hmmm, I'm skeptic about this story.... How can a guy getting a blow'job be able to drive at the same time? Guy your tale doesn't add up! angry
Re: My Encounter With A Mamiwater On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Clubbing by marieolae(f): 7:33am On Sep 05, 2014
Really,she jumped into the water?. This is serz business oo. Go nd see a prophet nd let him interpret. Wat happened in ur life. Lool sorry but the story is really. Funny tho

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Mamiwater On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Clubbing by kingslayer(m): 7:33am On Sep 05, 2014
rozzay: Let's be crious here, deres every possibility dat d guy is telling d truth, dese things happen. OP thank u for d enlightenment he who has ears let dem hear. As for ur friend let him seek deliverance in a bible believing church preferably MFM
Thanks,but i understand the reason y people doubt the story because it sounds unbelievable or made up,but it really happened.. I am not a regular poster,and i dont have plans of posting hearsay stories.
I did my part in sharing d story as a warning,but its not my duty to convince anyone to believe it,and to me sometimes experience is not the best teacher,u can actually learn from someone else's experience..
About d deliverance of a thing,he hasn't yet agreed to take courage to go for prayers,but i think he would soon because his life is kinda messed up now

5 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Mamiwater On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Clubbing by Abbey2sam(m): 7:33am On Sep 05, 2014
kingslayer: A friend of mine had this experience while going back to his home on the mainland after clubbing at the island..

You're telling us what your friend told you like you were there.....................so your friend don't lie

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Mamiwater On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Clubbing by Missmossy(f): 7:34am On Sep 05, 2014
He obviously had a nice time but i can't imagine the scene though. This narration lacks plausibility.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Mamiwater On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Clubbing by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:36am On Sep 05, 2014
repogirl: Hmmm, I'm skeptic about this story.... How can a guy getting a blow'job be able to drive at the same time? Guy your tale doesn't add up! angry

Some guys are gangsters Hahahaha
Re: My Encounter With A Mamiwater On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Clubbing by nickz(m): 7:38am On Sep 05, 2014
repogirl: Hmmm, I'm skeptic about this story.... How can a guy getting a blow'job be able to drive at the same time? Guy your tale doesn't add up! angry
gringringrin
what can i say??

some people are giftedcheesy

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With A Mamiwater On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Clubbing by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 05, 2014
kingslayer: Thanks,but i understand the reason y people doubt the story because it sounds unbelievable or made up,but it really happened.. I am not a regular poster,and i dont have plans of posting hearsay stories.
I did my part in sharing d story as a warning,but its not my duty to convince anyone to believe it,and to me sometimes experience is not the best teacher,u can actually learn from someone else's experience..
About d deliverance of a thing,he hasn't yet agreed to take courage to go for prayers,but i think he would soon because his life is kinda messed up now
Most definitely . Y I do bliv is cos somfin like dis happened to a close friend of mine nd as of d time he told me d story I also doubted so hearing a similar case here didn't surprise me. Just beg ur friend to go for prayers for his own good
Re: My Encounter With A Mamiwater On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Clubbing by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 05, 2014
rill: Nah, his s.em.en probably tasted so bad she had to jump off the bridge into the water, to get a proper mouth wash.
I dey use God name beg u its a taboo in my village for me to laff dis early. Buhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahaha, u no well I swear

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With A Mamiwater On 3rd Mainland Bridge After Clubbing by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 05, 2014
My madam @ d top u r sighted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men And Women Of Values, What Is Your Creed? / What Should I Do to Her Now That She's Náked? [Picture] / What Do Modern Women Want In A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.