Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja (65014 Views)

Adesoji Akanbi: If Tinubu Leaves APC, Then The Party Will Go With Him / Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises / Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by GardenOfGod(m): 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2022
Kagd10:

Your irrelevant labour party sank into the pit sef cheesy
The JAGABAN Flee! grin grin
Do you know what it means for a supposedly strongman to flee the battleground? grin grin grin
He must have met a more stranger resistance... So he japa grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by Kagd10: 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2022
GardenOfGod:

The JAGABAN Flee! grin grin

It's a tight contest. Even the winner hasn't been declared.

Whereas irrelevant labour party fell into the pit cheesy
Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by InvertedHammer: 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2022
/

Daddy Shakey has finally labored in vain!

This is what we call "Back to Sender!"

/
Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by cybersoldiers: 11:08pm On Jul 16, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
So he laboured in vain

The efiot labour in vain.
Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by majamajic(m): 11:10pm On Jul 16, 2022
Kagd10:
Flees? Ipob and their delusion.

Would Tinubu continue to sleep in Osun before?

I wonder why these Ipob miscreants are interested in Osun election despite the fact that it's not an Igbo state. Which Yoruba is dabbling into any Igbo affairs in any Igbo states? Na ment? They're not even concerned about their new noisemaking party called labour party. To tell you it's only hate they've got in their heart for Tinubu.

U never started crying , hope u be around in February ?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by shinealight(m): 11:35pm On Jul 16, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Point is, despite all that, the man has the GULL to be running for president HIMSELF, while peeing on himself all over the place and running to France every 2 seconds for medicals! Not that he is backing somebody as godfather o.
Oh no, he is running himself with all these scandals on his neck! Someone that should be retired and directing things from background. What a FOOL!

** Certificate-gate
** Druglord-gate
** Health-gate
** AlphaBeta-gate
** BullionVan-gate
** YekiniAmodaOgunlere-gate
** TaxThief-gate
** NoSchooling-gate
** MC Oluomo-gate
** Pandora-gate
** Urine-gate
** LekkiTollGate-gate
** Ritualist-gate
** Murder-gate

In your estimation, with all the baggages listed, the guy must be the worst kind of ‘human being’ on the face of the earth.
Hardly, the Neighbour to whom YOU could find yourself extending LOVE as admonished by the Creator. Worth reflecting upon, isn’t it?!
Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by oneclickng: 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2022
Mandate2023:
grin grin grin grin that ur headline go make ipigs be rushing to want to write d jagons dey inherited from their parents as usual grin
Nkita
Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by PoliteActivist: 12:03am On Jul 17, 2022
shinealight:

In your estimation, with all the baggages listed, the guy must be the worst kind of ‘human being’ on the face of the earth.
Hardly, the Neighbour to whom YOU could find yourself extending LOVE as admonished by the Creator. Worth reflecting upon, isn’t it?!

Oh I extend my love alright as admonished. I only described him and the situation at hand honestly. Mention one thing I said that's not true
Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by PoliteActivist: 12:11am On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:
Flees? Ipob and their delusion.

Would Tinubu continue to sleep in Osun before?

I wonder why these Ipob miscreants are interested in Osun election despite the fact that it's not an Igbo state. Which Yoruba is dabbling into any Igbo affairs in any Igbo states? Na ment? They're not even concerned about their new noisemaking party called labour party. To tell you it's only hate they've got in their heart for Tinubu.

Maybe you are deluded. Maybe they are NOT Ipob miscreants at all. Maybe they are full blooded son-of-the-soil Yorubas like all these honest people below:

Omokri proclaiming Tinubu's documented history as a drug lord:
https://youtube.com/shorts/ZrTsydN2oQQ?feature=share
HRH Augustine Bola Adegunloye (Egbeji Oloogun of Nigeria) talks about Tinubu, says jail for him:
https://youtube.com/shorts/OMHgTIDNUEw?feature=share
Okupe on Obi
https://youtube.com/shorts/C71w6_pt0ig?feature=share

Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by Framel: 12:12am On Jul 17, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
So I'm laboring in life in vain

VeryWickedMan:

A healthy vagina is odourless. Yours is decayed.

You can't get it up pedophile? Shouldn't you be more concerned about your next HIV test results?

You were warned, but you think you are funny? grin

Who's laughing now? I only have to pay someone $100/month to make your life a living hell on NL for as long as I want grin grin. You can always use your other burner account. I have your FB info anyways.

Pls cry to the Admin again to save you grin grin grin

When next are you going to the US embassy? All these curses you're accumulating on NL is sure doing wonders in your life.

Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by AsawanaDgreat: 12:14am On Jul 17, 2022
I said APC will labor in vain in osun and it's manifesting now
Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by Kagd10: 12:42am On Jul 17, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Maybe you are deluded. Maybe they are NOT Ipob miscreants. Maybe they are full blooded son-of-the-soil Yorubas like all these honest people below:

Omokri proclaiming Tinubu's documented history as a drug lord:
https://youtube.com/shorts/ZrTsydN2oQQ?feature=share
HRH Augustine Bola Adegunloye (Egbeji Oloogun of Nigeria) talks about Tinubu, says jail for him:
https://youtube.com/shorts/OMHgTIDNUEw?feature=share
Okupe on Obi
https://youtube.com/shorts/C71w6_pt0ig?feature=share

What's this miscreant saying sef?

Your monumental thief lives in Tinubu's Lagos after he invested state his funds into his family business. You dey mad or what?
Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by shinealight(m): 12:46am On Jul 17, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Oh I extend my love alright as admonished. I only described him and the situation at hand honestly. Mention one thing I said that's not true

To my mind, an allegation does not rise to the level of being described as “truth” until proven as such with evidence.
So, everything listed is in the realm of ‘allegations’. Hwvr, the danger is, when such allegations are bandied about often enough, not only will you not be extending Love as admonished, you also run the risk of violating an important Law of the Creator…..”Thou Shalt Not Kill”.
We often kill, not only with guns and daggers but through aiding character assassinations or destroying our Neighbour’s reputation where it is highly valued. Worth reflecting seriously upon!
Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by PoliteActivist: 12:51am On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

What's this miscreant saying sef?

Your monumental thief lives in Tinubu's Lagos after he invested state his funds into his family business. You dey mad or what?

Notice how I just posted what other people said and there are so many of them. You don't know where I'm from and it doesn't matter because I only posted what other people said. Let's see you do same
Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by PoliteActivist: 12:57am On Jul 17, 2022
shinealight:

To my mind, an allegation does not rise to the level of being described as “truth” until proven as such with evidence.
So, everything listed is in the realm of ‘allegations’. Hwvr, the danger is, when such allegations are bandied about often enough, not only will you not be extending Love as admonished, you also run the risk of violating an important Law of the Creator…..”Thou Shalt Not Kill”.
We often kill, not only with guns and daggers but through aiding character assassinations or destroying our Neighbour’s reputation where it is highly valued. Worth reflecting seriously upon!

Oh no, these are proven and provable facts with documents.
I was only stating facts. Someone like Baba has no business running for anything, talkless of president. He ought be a retired elder oga directing things from the background. But Nigerians have no shame
Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by Kagd10: 12:59am On Jul 17, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Notice how I just posted what other people said and there are so many of them. You don't know where I'm from and it doesn't matter because I only posted what other people said. Let's see you do same

Which other people? You mean envious People who haven't achieved 1/10 of what Tinubu has done for Lagos'?
Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by PoliteActivist: 1:19am On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Which other people? You mean envious People who haven't achieved 1/10 of what Tinubu has done for Lagos'?

You no longer call them Ipob miscreants? Let's see you post quotations of people like I posted.

A man is pissing on himself all over the place and constantly running abroad for medicals with money stolen from Lagos taxes via Alpha-Beta. Same man sold you a disastrous presidency and midwifed it as leader if the failed rulling party. You can't be honest and say the simple truth: this man is in no shape to take up the arduous job of president of Nigeria!
Have you no conscience?

Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by Heimdal(m): 2:51am On Jul 17, 2022
Tinubu knows most of the west don’t want him that’s why he chose a running mate from the north. The south south and south east is a no go area already. Funny thing is, even the north he cleaves to don’t want him. This man should just go and contest on Mars. Maybe Elon Musk will consider him for janitor position because he will have to do intercontinental juju to become Nigeria’s next president. Azin he will have to be physically present at every polling unit to force voters to cast for him. Thugs aside, Nigerians are ready to fight even vote buyers come 2023. Some of them have been arrested already.

Presidential election go shock everybody sha.
Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by Nobody: 2:54am On Jul 17, 2022
Game over, PDP lokan, next is to vote Atiku who lives in Saudi into power to continue from where his brother Buhari stops. Fulanis own this country and by the end of Atiku tenure, fulanis will crown Emires in Yoruba lands.
Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by barafi9089: 3:08am On Jul 17, 2022
Gjg

Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by SKYHIGHfx: 4:02am On Jul 17, 2022
sammirano:

Flatheadi face your mud republic, we omoluabis follow jagaban

You and who
Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by MartinsD12(m): 4:08am On Jul 17, 2022
JEWELofHELL:

https://punchng.com/just-in-tinubu-leaves-osun-meets-apc-speakers-in-abuja/
He is wasting time , tinubu will never become Nigeria president, e no go ever happen, never.
Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by moneyissweet(m): 4:24am On Jul 17, 2022
Mechie onu gi there nwokem

Mandate2023:
grin grin grin grin that ur headline go make ipigs be rushing to want to write d jagons dey inherited from their parents as usual grin
Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by BBBricks: 5:04am On Jul 17, 2022
EMI LO KAN
Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by zomby(m): 5:19am On Jul 17, 2022
NwaIdeato:
A man who can't even secure his own state? honestly Tinubu is massively overrated, na Lagos dey even give am clout honestly.

Is Tinubu the candidate in osun? What exactly do you want from this man? I’m sure he bankrolled the election…WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM HIM?
The man returned from France and the immediately went to Osun… He gave his best, it is now time to move forward to bigger and better things.
Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by zomby(m): 5:28am On Jul 17, 2022
PoliteActivist:

I was only stating facts. Someone like Baba has no business running for anything, talkless of president. He ought be a retired elder oga directing things from the background. But Nigerians have no shame

Age is nothing but a number…Our poor leadership skills in Nigeria has absolutely nothing to do with age; as the younger politicians/ leaders are even more dangerous and corrupt than the older ones. …in fact, our shoeless mumu president (Badluck Jonathan) who was in his 50s when he became the president of Nigeria turned the country upside down. His poor leadership produced Buhari. We simply need Jesus intervention to get it right in Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by PoliteActivist: 5:36am On Jul 17, 2022
zomby:

Age is nothing but a number…in fact, our shoeless mumu president who was in his 50s when he became the president of Nigeria turned the country upside down. His poor leadership produced Buhari.
Our poor leadership skills in Nigeria has absolutely nothing to do with age; as the younger politicians are even more dangerous and corrupt than the older ones. We simply need Jesus intervention to get it right in Nigeria.

So why are there mandatory retirement ages.
To your mind it doesn't matter that someone is peeing on himself as your president and is always abroad on.medicals, while MC Oluomo and his boys take over

Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by VPN11(m): 5:37am On Jul 17, 2022
Forget about tribalism;will you select this man to work for you? Old drug lord ? Please be honest

Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by LivingTribunal: 6:14am On Jul 17, 2022
shocked

Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by oyeb15: 6:43am On Jul 17, 2022
Anybody can become pastor in Redeem as long as d person rich.
Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by Seun360(m): 6:58am On Jul 17, 2022
PoliteActivist:
Honestly, Tinubu really deserves to be publicly mobbed and humiliated for all the sins and corruption he has visited upon this country (including selling us Bubu!)

Has Tinubu presided over Nigeria?
Where is your nonentity father sef?
Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by shinealight(m): 7:03am On Jul 17, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Really? ….. If the issues of Drugs and Murder have been proven or provable, then why is he walking the streets a free man?
As a citizen, you’re even at liberty to carry your so-called ‘documents’ to the Authorities or pursue such matters in a court of law if you feel so irked.
Well, it is all good…..as long as you’re able to answer to everything you’re peddling when in your final Hour you will be judged by a Higher Power with the same measure you have used against your Neighbour. Remember….the emphasis is on the treatment of your Neighbour. Reflect! Enough said!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Eneche Blasts Governors / Osinbajo, Atiku, Tinubu: Who Would You Prefer As President Among The 3 In 2023? / Heavy Police Presence At Lekki Tollgate (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.