Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja (65003 Views)

Adesoji Akanbi: If Tinubu Leaves APC, Then The Party Will Go With Him / Buhari Meets APC Governors Over Crises / Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by Startrap: 7:13am On Jul 17, 2022
helinues:

Can't you respect yourself?

Must you seek my validation on almost all your comments?

Stop jor

Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by gabbrri(m): 7:43am On Jul 17, 2022
Mandate2023:

U see them......dis 1 no even bother read b4 coming out with foolishness grin
Why d clout no land south east aspirants of 1 of d 2 major party
what are you even saying?
Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 17, 2022
He never see anything
Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by Sunrise258: 8:39am On Jul 17, 2022
The Igbo hate Jagaban with passion because they don't have any politician of his caliber. Even if he embezzled, is it Anambra, Abia or Enugu money? Funny how Igbo leave Abia governor alone and find joy in dragging Jagaban. Abia is the most backward state in the universe and children of hate will always look away. Why should SE be so concerned about SW?
Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by IbileIfe: 8:56am On Jul 17, 2022
NwaIdeato:
A man who can't even secure his own state? honestly Tinubu is massively overrated, na Lagos dey even give am clout honestly.

Wherever you secure Success is where you truly belong.
Abraham left Iraq and Almighty God made him the Father of many nations.
Joseph became a Minister in the Kingdom of Egypt.
Elon Musk left South Africa and became the richest man in the world in the United States of America.
Lagos made Alhaji Aliko Dangote a billionaire and not Kano.

How many Igbos who have lived and worked for decades in Lagos can win even local government elections in their states of origin in the south east?

Illogical and irrational mindset is why millions of people are still labouring in poverty, because they are not smart like those who have seized the opportunities where they have chosen to live and work.
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu rejected the poverty of his poor backgrounds and chose to succeed in Lagos and today is recognized as one of the three Founding Fathers of modern Lagos and Lagos became the 5th biggest economy in Africa under his administration as the Governor of Lagos State.
Compare Lagos when "Molue" was the king of the roads to now that BRT buses have replaced the "Molue" buses.
Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by Kagd10: 9:46am On Jul 17, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You no longer call them Ipob miscreants? Let's see you post quotations of people like I posted.

A man is pissing on himself all over the place and constantly running abroad for medicals with money stolen from Lagos taxes via Alpha-Beta. Same man sold you a disastrous presidency and midwifed it as leader if the failed rulling party. You can't be honest and say the simple truth: this man is in no shape to take up the arduous job of president of Nigeria!
Have you no conscience?

Ipob miscreants are envious lots because none of their governor has achieved 1/10 of Tinubu's legacies.

Envious miscreants who won't hold their leaders accountable but would be dabbling into the affairs of others. You dey mad or what?

Look at your what your monumental failure Peter Obi' did below. The monumental thief.

Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by redsun(m): 9:55am On Jul 17, 2022
You know I am beginning to think that the attires of our so-called elite are a contributing factor to the folly and moral decadence. Looking at that picture, it's clear that none of them has anything rational to offer a 21st-century society. All they are just thinking about is how to loot more public funds to replace the ones they are spending for the insane election campaign.

What's exactly in a niggger's head? Brick or brain?
Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by jamace(m): 9:57am On Jul 17, 2022
Buhari is APC and APC is Buhari....

Buhari goes, APC goes..If you dont gerrit,forgerrit
grin
Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by PoliteActivist: 11:56am On Jul 17, 2022
Kagd10:

Ipob miscreants are envious lots because none of their governor has achieved 1/10 of Tinubu's legacies.

Envious miscreants who won't hold their leaders accountable but would be dabbling into the affairs of others. You dey mad or what?

Look at your what your monumental failure Peter Obi' did below. The monumental thief.

See this one. WHO HAVE YOU QUOTED?? See mine below again. Replicate them. I am quoting still-alive fellow Yorubas and you are posting inuendos amd allegations. I am posting drug dealings and stealing of state taxes and you are posting tax havens. Tax havens that are normal with politicians both here and abroad. See below. A man that was shortly massively re-elected because everybody knew these were NOTHING, NONSENSE!
PO has a squeaky clean image for a reason. And other politicians and godfather types are sooo jealous of that image and despite all their efforts and digging to tarnish him, they have woefully failed

Oya, replicate these below!

** Certificate-gate
** Druglord-gate
** Health-gate
** AlphaBeta-gate
** BullionVan-gate
** YekiniAmodaOgunlere-gate
** TaxThief-gate
** NoSchooling-gate
** MC Oluomo-gate
** Pandora-gate
** Urine-gate
** LekkiTollGate-gate
** Ritualist-gate
** Murder-gate

Omokri proclaiming Tinubu's documented history as a drug lord:
https://youtube.com/shorts/ZrTsydN2oQQ?feature=share
HRH Augustine Bola Adegunloye (Egbeji Oloogun of Nigeria) talks about Tinubu, says jail for him:
https://youtube.com/shorts/OMHgTIDNUEw?feature=share
Okupe on Obi
https://youtube.com/shorts/C71w6_pt0ig?feature=share

Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by PoliteActivist: 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
shinealight:

Really? ….. If the issues of Drugs and Murder have been proven or provable, then why is he walking the streets a free man?
As a citizen, you’re even at liberty to carry your so-called ‘documents’ to the Authorities or pursue such matters in a court of law if you feel so irked.
Well, it is all good…..as long as you’re able to answer to everything you’re peddling when in your final Hour you will be judged by a Higher Power with the same measure you have used against your Neighbour. Remember….the emphasis is on the treatment of your Neighbour. Reflect! Enough said!!

If your intimate, you personal biographer and supporter, says in a widely read book that you're a murderer and ritualist, and you have no rebuttal, what does it indicate?
Drugs- the man forfeited $500,000 to the US government, money they determined is from drugs, and there were no other possible way of him getting it.
I am not peddling anything. I am simply stating facts that are already out there in the public domain!
Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by shinealight(m): 1:16pm On Jul 17, 2022
PoliteActivist:

If your intimate, you personal biographer and supporter, says in a widely read book that you're a murderer and ritualist, and you have no rebuttal, what does it indicate?
Drugs- the man forfeited $500,000 to the US government, money they determined is from drugs, and there were no other possible way of him getting it.
I am not peddling anything. I am simply stating facts that are already out there in the public domain!

It is clear that you don’t know what the words “fact” and “truth” mean. For you, any rumour in so-called ‘public domain’ is elevated to the realm of ‘fact’ and you feel at liberty to spread it abroad.
After all said and done, people only truly learn through “personal experiencing that has marked their psyche” …..and that’s when they start blaming their Creator for allowing it to happen to them….not knowing that they brought it on themselves through their past actions or inaction. All in good time!
Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by PoliteActivist: 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
shinealight:

It is clear that you don’t know what the words “fact” and “truth” mean. For you, any rumour in so-called ‘public domain’ is elevated to the realm of ‘fact’ and you feel at liberty to spread it abroad.
After all said and done, people only truly learn through “personal experiencing that has marked their psyche” …..and that’s when they start blaming their Creator for allowing it to happen to them….not knowing that they brought it on themselves through their past actions or inaction. All in good time!

Ok, here's perfect example of what I'm saying. Someone on NL was arguing Shettima never said these. Yet both Shettima and Amosun are live and have not denied it!

One minute of Shettima spewing Boko Haram Tribalist Trash
https://youtube.com/shorts/vsqrN3g6Dio?feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj37Qq2QT8M

Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by 9iceprince(m): 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2022
In BAYELSA people voted Lyon not because he is from APC but because the feel he is the better candidate…..Same goes with OSUN
Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by shinealight(m): 3:15pm On Jul 17, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Ok, here's perfect example of what I'm saying. Someone on NL was arguing Shettima never said these. Yet both Shettima and Amosun are live and have not denied it!

One minute of Shettima spewing Boko Haram Tribalist Trash
https://youtube.com/shorts/vsqrN3g6Dio?feature=share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj37Qq2QT8M

If you ask me I’d say…this is not quite the same but everybody will have to bear the consequences of their willed actions and inactions…which carry the original ‘intendment’ within them. Each person will answer for his true deeds without fail (not “deeds” as imagined by men!).
Hwvr, what I was trying to get across before now is that there are fateful reasons why some of us incarnated in a hellish place like Nigeria, others in apartheid South Africa and yet others in beautiful Switzerland. These are no accidents of Nature or arbitrary occurrences.
The planet is governed by adamantine, unchangeable Laws that bear the Will of thé Creator. You should sow good seeds that’ll bear good fruits in reciprocity. As we lay our beds, so we will lie on them….the Laws of the Creator take care of everything even to the minutest detail!
Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by PoliteActivist: 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
shinealight:

If you ask me I’d say…this is not quite the same but everybody will have to bear the consequences of their willed actions and inactions…which carry the original ‘intendment’ within them. Each person will answer for his true deeds without fail (not “deeds” as imagined by men!).
Hwvr, what I was trying to get across before now is that there are fateful reasons why some of us incarnated in a hellish place like Nigeria, others in apartheid South Africa and yet others in beautiful Switzerland. These are no accidents of Nature or arbitrary occurrences.
The planet is governed by adamantine, unchangeable Laws that bear the Will of thé Creator. You should sow good seeds that’ll bear good fruits in reciprocity. As we lay our beds, so we will lie on them….the Laws of the Creator take care of everything even to the minutest detail!

And how do you know all these? Or we should just take your word for it because it seems logical. Well, many things that seem logical to us turn out not to be so in reality. Truth is, we have no way of knowing any of these things for sure. In fact you have NO WAY of knowing the true nature of reality, or even knowing if anything exists outside your head!
Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by shinealight(m): 3:59pm On Jul 17, 2022
PoliteActivist:

And how do you know all these? Or we should just take your word for it because it seems logical. Well, many things that seem logical to us turn out not to be so in reality. Truth is, we have no way of knowing any of these things for sure. In fact you have NO WAY of knowing the true nature of reality, or even knowing if anything exists outside your head!

Oh I see….you don’t even believe there’s a Creator. Is it any wonder that you want to take everything into your own hands!
Anyway, there are very concrete ways of knowing….if you care to look around you at the regularity and constancy of happenings in Nature. You’re not alone here you know. You see the animals, plants and other living things around you and you think their physiological make-up just conjured itself without a Power directing their affairs. The uniqueness of our “finger prints” should also tell you something about the human being and it’s individuality. What about the Sun and Moon that enrich our lives from day to day? You take them all for granted!!
Just stop breathing for one minute and see if your brain can substitute for the life-force you depend on to survive.
You can reach out privately if you genuinely wish to know more about Creation, the Creator and His adamantine Laws that govern this beautiful Creation!
Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by PoliteActivist: 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
shinealight:

Oh I see….you don’t even believe there’s a Creator. Is it any wonder that you want to take everything into your own hands!
Anyway, there are very concrete ways of knowing….if you care to look around you at the regularity and constancy of happenings in Nature. You’re not alone here you know. You see the animals, plants and other living things around you and you think their physiological make-up just conjured itself without a Power directing their affairs. The uniqueness of our “finger prints” should also tell you something about the human being and it’s individuality. What about the Sun and Moon that enrich our lives from day to day? You take them all for granted!!
Just stop breathing for one minute and see if your brain can substitute for the life-force you depend on to survive.
You can reach out privately if you genuinely wish to know more about Creation, the Creator and His adamantine Laws that govern this beautiful Creation!

Of course I believe in a Creator. But just because I believe in a creator doesn't mean it is so. We have NO WAY of knowing for sure. Just as, just because someone or some book put these ideas into your head and they seem logical to you, doesn't mean they are true.
Watching these clips below will help in understanding what I'm saying.
Also realise our sun is a million times larger than our earth. Yet there are hundreds of billions of suns in our galaxy and trillions of galaxies in the universe, and possibly unlimited number of universes!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVM5-_fusjs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWajxzWrMAg

Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by zomby(m): 1:14am On Jul 18, 2022
PoliteActivist:

So why are there mandatory retirement ages.
To your mind it doesn't matter that someone is peeing on himself as your president and is always abroad on.medicals, while MC Oluomo and his boys take over

All your brothers that labeled Buhari as a sick man are no longer here today, Buhari on the other hand is still standing.

Let us focus on the man that has what it takes to rescue this country and allow God to continue to do his job.
We are all human beings, it is foolish for anyone of us to play God.
Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by zomby(m): 1:18am On Jul 18, 2022
Kagd10:

It is not a new thing not to ever trust the igbos…The igbos don’t even trust themselves. They are selfish, gullible, senseless and lack everything that it takes to lead anything.

Don’t waste your time or your vote; a vote for Pitobi is a vote for the Biafra

There will never be an Igbo president for the next 180 yrs.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by PoliteActivist: 6:59am On Jul 18, 2022
zomby:

All your brothers that labeled Buhari as a sick man are no longer here today, Buhari on the other hand is still standing.

Let us focus on the man that has what it takes to rescue this country and allow God to continue to do his job.
We are all human beings, it is foolish for anyone of us to play God.

Your brothers that labeled Buhari a sick man have been proven right. That's the whole point. The man is totally disengaged from governance. His job is to stay alive. Knowing this, on what basis are you supporting someone older and sicker than Buhari when Buhari took over??!!
Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by shinealight(m): 7:30am On Jul 20, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Read this …..so much for David Hundeyin’s skewed bread and butter hustle he calls investigative journalism. What a goon he is! undecided undecided

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/narcotics-youre-fake-news-peddler-abiolas-family-slams-journalist-david-hundeyin/
Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by PoliteActivist: 7:54am On Jul 20, 2022
shinealight:

Read this …..so much for David Hundeyin’s skewed bread and butter hustle he calls investigative journalism. What a goon he is! undecided undecided

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/narcotics-youre-fake-news-peddler-abiolas-family-slams-journalist-david-hundeyin/

Why don't you watch this and tell us which part of it is false. Also see the encircled below
1min 55sec

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6hgfH-CYTc

Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by shinealight(m): 9:45am On Jul 20, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Why don't you watch this and tell us which part of it is false. Also see the encircled below
1min 55sec

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6hgfH-CYTc

Why don’t you tell us again that Abiola too made his money through Narcotics ….because your David Hundeyin says so!
Meanwhile, your LP guy is as clean as a whistle and Pandora Papers are nothing to raise dust about….also, his son did not march on the Nigerian flag while wearing IPOB uniform….after all, that is also in the public domain but you choose what to believe and launder!!
As for Seun Osewa’s thoughts, he’s welcome to his views which gullible goons are also welcome to embrace…..that’s the much I will say in his Forum oo!!
Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by PoliteActivist: 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
shinealight:

Why don’t you tell us again that Abiola too made his money through Narcotics ….because your David Hundeyin says so!
Meanwhile, your LP guy is as clean as a whistle and Pandora Papers are nothing to raise dust about….also, his son did not march on the Nigerian flag while wearing IPOB uniform….after all, that is also in the public domain but you choose what to believe and launder!!
As for Seun Osewa’s thoughts, he’s welcome to his views which gullible goons are also welcome to embrace…..that’s the much I will say in his Forum oo!!

See, you can't tell is which part is false because it is obviously true - man was a drug lord.
But assuming he never touched drugs, how about all these other scandals below, all on same man's head?
And that's who must be our president??!!

And take a good look at the photo below, should that man be running for anything?? Should he be running around pissing on himself in the name of running for office, shouldn't he be home enjoying his final days with his great grandkids, and directing things from background as necessary??

As for Mr. Obi, Peter Obi has a squeaky clean image for a reason. And other politicians and godfather types are sooo jealous of it, but can't come up with anything against him but NONSENSE. There is a reason he was able to walk away leaving 75 billion. Corrupt people don't do that. THEY CAN'T!!
37 seconds
https://youtube.com/shorts/3w9u0xzogZM?feature=share

** Certificate-gate
** Druglord-gate
** Health-gate
** AlphaBeta-gate
** BullionVan-gate
** TaxThief-gate
** NoSchooling-gate
** MC Oluomo-gate
** Pandora-gate
** Urine-gate
** LekkiTollGate-gate
** Ritualist-gate
** Murder-gate

Re: Tinubu Leaves Osun, Meets APC Speakers In Abuja by shinealight(m): 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
PoliteActivist:

See, you can't tell is which part is false because it is obviously true - man was a drug lord.
But assuming he never touched drugs, how about all these other scandals below, all on same man's head?
And that's who must be our president??!!

And take a good look at the photo below, should that man be running for anything?? Should he be running around pissing on himself in the name of running for office, shouldn't he be home enjoying his final days with his great grandkids, and directing things from background as necessary??

As for Mr. Obi, Peter Obi has a squeaky clean image for a reason. And other politicians and godfather types are sooo jealous of it, but can't come up with anything against him but NONSENSE. There is a reason he was able to walk away leaving 75 billion. Corrupt people don't do that. THEY CAN'T!!
37 seconds
https://youtube.com/shorts/3w9u0xzogZM?feature=share

** Certificate-gate
** Druglord-gate
** Health-gate
** AlphaBeta-gate
** BullionVan-gate
** TaxThief-gate
** NoSchooling-gate
** MC Oluomo-gate
** Pandora-gate
** Urine-gate
** LekkiTollGate-gate
** Ritualist-gate
** Murder-gate

I shouldn’t be seen being involved in this kind of narrow-minded exchange. Your mission is obviously geared towards a narrow interest which, sorry to say, is not a lofty one. Good luck to you….as stated before, as you lay your bed, so you lie on it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibrahim Coomasie, Son Of Abacha’s Police IG Shows Off Wealth (PHOTOS) / Ladies Pose With Their ENDSARS Placards In Onitsha / Tinubu Bows To Pressure, reviews N8000 Cash Transfer, Unveil Other Palliatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.