Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

"You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America (70076 Views)

Buhari Minister Aregbesola Spotted Fighting In America / Ambode And Aregbesola Spotted After Tinubu Betrayal Tirade Against Buhari / I've No Knowledge Of The Ministry Buhari Assigned To Me—Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by tjskii(f): 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2022
All I know is that you cant be a part of the people ruining this country,and expect to have peace abroad,wherever you see these politicians in the diaspora,drag them,let them stay in their country to fix it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by abbey621(m): 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2022
Venerable612:

That’s not true.

I have a right not to be filmed (distance or otherwise)… even more so in Europe with the GDPR or the US.

Bullshit.....No such right in the USA! As long as you're a public figure you will be filmed or recorded, it's called the paparazi loophole. As long as it is in public space, it is allowed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by SeriouslySense(m): 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2022
smiley :
1stGenAmerican:
If any moniker wonders why I’m passionate about this topic it’s because I’m 1/2 Nigerian and I hate Nigerian politicians. They arrogantly oppress and sabotage Nigerian citizens when there are some citizens with no political background who are capable of running the country thrice better than these so-called seasoned politicians. I’ve witnessed how they treat Nigerians like serfs and I’m happy to see them get the same treatment they give.
Citizens care more about the politicians than the politicians will ever care about them.

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by MiaBeer(m): 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
KingAzubuike:

If you want to express your piss"ment", do it in your own country not in a neutral ground. You're harassing him in America because it's America. If he harasses you in Nigeria because it's Nigeria then don't complain.
You’re ill informed and totally ignorant. I’m done arguing with a kitchen table like you. If you’re a mechanic to one of these politicians, tell them to leave their thuggish attitude in Nigeria before coming here. Period. Now, buzz off!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
abbey621:

Bullshit.....No such right in the USA! As long as you're a public figure you will be filmed or recorded, it's called the paparazi loophole. As long as it is in public space, it is allowed.

Not only that. If you go to an amusement park, a beach, or a park and choose to record then it’s your right. YouTube vloggers wouldn’t exist otherwise.
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by abbey621(m): 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
ElSudani:
https://laws101.com/recording-me-without-my-permission/

Reasonable expectation of privacy is key here. I would think someone trying to eat in a restaurant would rather not have a stranger shove a camera in his face.

In public spaces there's no reasonable expectation of privacy, the courts already established that in the 1990s.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Alajiki(m): 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
Russi:

Who is this SLAVE? Are you an idiot respecting people who are causing deaths of thousands in your country by looting money meant for protection and welfare?

This is the Minister for interior that cannot protect anyone in the interior of Nigeria and he's enjoying Nigeria money in the exterior?

Let him be a grandfather and prophet we will still send him back to the place he's destroying called Nigeria.
You kids have really been damaged bc of poverty. [/b]

The incosiquential riffraff who sired you is the SLAVE you asked about above.

When you engage, do it with decency and not with uncouth language. You do not have a monopoly of that.

Many of you take actions with your heart and not your mind.
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by SeriouslySense(m): 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
smiley smiley I am also educating myself, apparently Koiki understood his rights, i knew he must have done his due diligence.

abbey621:

In public spaces there's no reasonable expectation of privacy, the courts already established that in the 1990s.

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by UnabashedIPOB: 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2022
MikoB:

Agree, but not in a provocative way, moreover Aregbesola is not Biden or a star in America.

What do you mean by "provocative way?" If you want to talk about being provocative and aggressive, you look at Paparazzi. The guy was NOT aggressive at all but the politician thought he was still in the failed country, LIEGERIA, where they feel they are entitled to what ever their warped imagination could conjure up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by SeriouslySense(m): 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
facts
UnabashedIPOB:

What do you mean by "provocative way?" If you want to talk about being provocative and aggressive, you look at Paparazzi. The guy was NOT aggressive at all but the politician thought he was still in the failed country, LIEGERIA, where they feel they are entitled to what ever their warped imagination could conjure up.

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
MiaBeer:

You’re ill informed and totally ignorant. I’m done arguing with a kitchen table like you. If you’re a mechanic to one of these politicians, tell them to leave their thuggish attitude in Nigeria before coming here. Period. Now, buzz off!

Defending a politician who is not defending himself and would never defend her. cry
We know they leave the thuggish behavior behind and walk very lightly when they step out their country.

2 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by SeriouslySense(m): 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
In reality they are nothing, but when they are in Nigeria, they become mighty and oppressive. If mighty Nations decided to turn us to slaves, all these mighty politicians in Nigerian would also be thrown into the same cage, there is nothing mighty about them.

They should humble themselves and develop the the urgency to develop their societies and people. They still sustain the master slave mentality.

1stGenAmerican:

Defending a politician who is not defending himself and would never defend her. cry
We know they leave the thuggish behavior behind and walk very lightly when they step out their country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by ElSudani: 2:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

A reasonable expectation is subjective. What you consider reasonable is not what every other human would consider reasonable and a judge may not agree with either person’s definition of reasonable. The law can’t be bent to suit one’s own situation.

The only privacy you can expect in the US is in a private dwelling or government building.

What if I accidentally throw my cup of coffee in his face while his camera was blocking my hand?
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
ElSudani:

What if I accidentally throw my cup of coffee in his face while his camera was blocking my hand?

You will accidentally be arrested for Assault and if the coffee is hot and scalds him, you’ll accidentally earn a charge of aggravated assault. He will then have the right to seek restitution for your accidental actions.
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by GloriousGbola: 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Yes you can. Ask Derrick Chauvin, Joe Biden, Jay Z, Elon Musk, or any other American citizen who knows their rights and American law. Do you think Derrick Chauvin gave his permission for the citizen to record the video that landed his ass in prison? An illegally recorded video wouldn’t have been used in a court of law.

If the police can be filmed without their permission then why is a foreign politician special?
You can film whoever you chose in public while on US soil as long as you do not touch them or threaten them with danger of bodily harm. Goodbye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPvb_mszKew

The ignorance is strong

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by DWickedLandLord: 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2022
Alajiki:

Inane twaddle.

I don't engage riffraff.

Call me whatever you wish
None of that changes how things work here.

Btw my fuel bill for this week is $3453
Can you pay it?

Riff raff indeed
Loud mouth empty pockets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by GistFullGround: 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2022
Felimax:
Some Nigerians in diaspora are just plain stupid. The man from the video was not constituting any nuisance so why the video?

Yes, it's America a free country but I will smash your phone then we end it in court. Fool!

Do that, & end up in jail. Abeg learn!
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
GloriousGbola:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPvb_mszKew

The ignorance is strong

Nice example. Thank you. She caused trouble for herself and became the laughing stock of an entire country. It backfires because these videos often end up protecting the person filming.
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by SeriouslySense(m): 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
White privilege. She knew the camera's were on and she still ignored the sensibility of the public.

It was too glaring, in this case it could not be disguised. Such confidence, shows a lot.

1stGenAmerican:

Nice example. She caused trouble for herself and became the laughing stock of an entire country.

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by EgunMogaji2: 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2022
Felimax:

At the end of the day we all go to court. Period!

I have never and will never allow a man like me to take advantage of me in any manner whatsoever.
Sorry, that is me, that is just me.

Let me guess, you’re not living in the USA?

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:50pm On Jul 17, 2022
SeriouslySense:
In reality they are nothing, but when they are in Nigeria, they become mighty and oppressive. If mighty Nations decided to turn us to slaves, all these mighty politicians in Nigerian would also be thrown into the same cage, there is nothing mighty about them.

They should humble themselves and develop the the urgency to develop their societies and people. They still sustain the master slave mentality.

I do admire your thought process! grin
The outside world has more respect for Nigerian citizens than they have for Nigerian politicians because they have a clear view of who the oppressors are. They will protect a citizen before attempting to protect a politician.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by HARRYPORTTERJNR: 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
Felimax:
Some Nigerians in diaspora are just plain stupid. The man from the video was not constituting any nuisance so why the video?

Yes, it's America a free country but I will smash your phone then we end it in court. Fool!
.TAKE IT EASY BRO.I KNOW THE PAINS IS JUST TOO MUCH FOR AGBADO PLUS CASSAVA (APC) URCHINS.JUST TAKE YOUR DRUGS U WILL BE FINE.AND AVOID GOING CLOSE TO THE LAGOON.

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by BeanmanX(m): 2:53pm On Jul 17, 2022
Amunethseranu:
that fool I know him as gay scammer
Keep log-in into all ur accounts Satanist,,,,,so dat I can get all of dem banned
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
SeriouslySense:
White privilege. She knew the camera's were on and she still ignored the sensibility of the public.

It was too glaring, in this case it could not be disguised. Such confidence, shows a lot.

Wasn’t her confidence disgusting? Her example has curbed a mountain of bad behavior. It’ll never completely stop but people are becoming more and more scared to be caught on camera and publicly shamed.
During the holidays, my Ring Doorbell camera caught a man stealing packages off my and my neighbor’s porches. We took the video and uploaded it to social media and found out who he was within 3 hours. Shaming works.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by ogatboy(m): 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
sorosoke101:
But dats very wrong of you to record someone's private life, even if it is paradise

He's a public officer. Biden or Macron cannot say he should not be recorded
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by ElSudani: 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

You will accidentally be arrested for Assault and if the coffee is hot and scalds him, you’ll accidentally earn a charge of aggravated assault. He will then have the right to seek restitution for your accidental actions.

You are talking nonsense! There's a limit to what you can do without being charged with harassment or assault. Shoving your camera in my face while I'm trying to eat is not protected by any law.
It is a case of self defense.

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Bfly: 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2022
That scene was a disgrace to Nigeria. Any clown there will just laugh at them. That mollusc allowed himself to be provoked by that dunce.

Why do most Nigerians like to prove a stand just for the sake of it? SMH
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by BeanmanX(m): 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2022
Amunethseranu:
that fool I know him as gay scammer
Messi1/bigcowh0rn come and see another account of the useless Satanist troll cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by SeriouslySense(m): 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2022
That's true i no longer observe such unreasonable attitude that much.
1stGenAmerican:

Wasn’t her confidence disgusting? Her example has curbed a mountain of bad behavior. It’ll never completely stop but people are becoming more and more scared to be caught on camera and publicly shamed.
During the holidays, my Ring Doorbell camera caught a man stealing packages off my and my neighbor’s porches. We took the video and uploaded it to social media and found out who he was within 3 hours. Shaming works.

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by ElSudani: 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
Bfly:
That scene was a disgrace to Nigeria. Any clown there will just laugh at them. That mollusc allowed himself to be provoked by that dunce.

Why do most Nigerians like to prove a stand just for the sake of it? SMH

Aregbesola did nothing wrong in this video. He left the scene and the guy confirmed to follow him to his seat. That is provocative enough. Why must you follow him around with camera?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Ajimobi And Yinka Ayefele Meet At Olubadan's 90th Birthday / Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics) / Yakubu Dogara Visits Ibrahim Babangida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.