Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

"You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America (70166 Views)

Buhari Minister Aregbesola Spotted Fighting In America / Ambode And Aregbesola Spotted After Tinubu Betrayal Tirade Against Buhari / I've No Knowledge Of The Ministry Buhari Assigned To Me—Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Venerable612(m): 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Yes you can. Ask Derrick Chauvin, Joe Biden, Jay Z, Elon Musk, or any other American citizen who knows their rights and American law. Do you think Derrick Chauvin gave his permission for the citizen to record the video that landed his ass in prison? An illegally recorded video wouldn’t have been used in a court of law.

If the police can be filmed without their permission then why is a foreign politician special?
You can film whoever you chose in public while on US soil as long as you do not touch them or threaten them with danger of bodily harm. Goodbye.

Read my comments and read yours again - peace.
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by obailala(m): 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

I’ll ask you kindly to please stop attempting to educate me on the law, especially when you don’t have a good understanding of those very laws.
You’re misinterpreting the law and conflating wiretapping and recording laws with videotaping and it’s like comparing mangoes to garden eggs. Even with wiretapping and recording phone conversations, some states don’t require advance permission.
Video Recording and taking photos of people in public spaces, whether it includes sound or not, is legal in all 50 states.
You continue to beat a dead horse because Aregbe was in a public space and there is no privacy within public spaces. Regardless of how you twist it, the man recording him committed no crime.
aribisala0:
Which law does not permit audio recording without permission?.
Whether or not he was keeping a reasonable distance is debatable. I do not know and neither do you. You say he was "in his face" ? Did he kiss him? We did not even see the guy's face or body and can only infer from the video
At some point in the video it was Aregbesola that moved TOWARD the guy to block recording. So one could argue they were in each other's faces. There is in some US states a principle of stand your ground .

Let us not comment on things we are not witnesses to as if we were.
I am only talking about the legal principles IN GENERAL.
You say he was "harassing" him. Well that is an opinion. others might say he was trolling .I do not want to get into debates about opinions. What is a fact is that at some point Aregbesola invited him to sit with him so if harassment occurred at what point did an invitation to sit change to a harassment experience. I do not know the law for that particular jurisdiction but generally harassment would indicate actions OCCURRING AT LEAST TWICE. on two or more separate occasions

The legal principle of concern is what are the redress options to harassment.
In approaching any debate it is important to clarify what the issues are to avoid being all over the place.

Lol... For a second, expunge it from your minds that this is a 'Nigerian Politician' which we all love to hate; also, imagine that it wasnt a man, but a young lady.

Imagine you walk into a restaurant and you see a young lady, maybe sitting with her child at a corner. Then you walk towards her, rip out your camera, and from a close distance of less than 6ft from her face, you start recording her. She tells you to stop because she feels uncomfortable with your behaviour, but you bluntly refuse and say "this is America so you have a right to do whatever you want".... While trying this social experiment, make sure the police is nearby. When the police is called upon, I would love to hear how you can defend your actions that it wasn't harassment.

No need for long arguments, I'm not a lawyer, I'm not an expert in the law, and I know next to nothing about American laws. But my common sense already tells me if I do the bolded above, it definitely constitutes public nuisance and harassment.

4 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by assholemods: 4:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

The law says nothing about that. Have you not seen a million close up Karen videos filmed by Americans? Have you not seen close up police beatings?
Bro I won't discuss with you further because you already said bye! Thanks.
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by bekpo(m): 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
drakeli:
Yes he can record him without his consent in as much as he’s not in your space. You have the choice to walk away

He has d right 2 record but at d moment Aregbesola said NO don't record me, u must stop. U don't commit crime in public n claim because it's public u ain't liable. Sex is sweet but once ur grl frn or wife said NO to it, u must stop. It's rape if u do so against her will. Because it's in d public, u approached a lady indecently and u feel it isn't a crime and u have every right to approach her? We should rather think from our head and not ass.
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by aribisala0(m): 4:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
obailala:

Lol... For a second, expunge it from your minds that this is a 'Nigerian Politician' which we all love to hate; also, imagine that it wasnt a man, but a young lady.

Imagine you walk into a restaurant and you see a young lady, maybe sitting with her child at a corner. Then you walk towards her, rip out your camera, and from a close distance of less than 6ft from her face, you start recording her. She tells you to stop because she feels uncomfortable with your behaviour, but you bluntly refuse and say "this is America so you have a right to do whatever you want".... While trying this social experiment, make sure the police is nearby. When the police is called upon, I would love to hear how you can defend your actions that it wasn't harassment.

No need for long arguments, I'm not a lawyer, I'm not an expert in the law, and I know next to nothing about American laws. But my common sense already tells me if I do the bolded above, it definitely constitutes public nuisance and harassment.
No need for long arguments ? SO why are you still quoting me? You want to have the last word? You are not saying anything you have not already said . Just recycling the same stuff.You just keep shifting all the time. The issue is not about HOW you film but if you can . You started off mouthing a lot of rubbish about Privacy and I am telling you there is NOTHING like that. Now you are talking about harassment?? WTF
I am not the other person you have jointly quoted me with. Please stop doing that. I am the one that should tell you no need for long argument.
My position is that in the US you have the right to film any person with your phone in any place that is a public place as long as you do not break other laws. I have repeatedly made it clear I am not talking about the specifics or facts of this Aregbesola story because as far as I am concerned I do not have all the facts just a one sided presentation. You have talked as if you were physically there making all kinds of wild assertions. I am not engaging on that.
You have the right to ride your car but not to drive against traffic. If he broke the law WHILST filming I do not Know but FILMIING itself is not against the law. That is all I am talking about whether he was harassing or invading personal space or in Aregbesola's face as far as I am concerned is a mere speculative allegation.
Once you get out of your house you can be filmed subject to the constitution and extant laws.
You know what honestly I am not interested in you silly scenarios they are irrelevant to me
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by bekpo(m): 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

There are no charges to press. If he wanted privacy, he should’ve ordered room service.

Do you know why the politician in the video didn’t do anything that people keep suggesting? Because he knew that the guy didn’t break any laws and that the shit he pulls with citizens in Nigeria wouldn’t work here.

There r charges 2 press my brother.
The fellow has d right 2 record but at d moment Aregbesola said NO don't record me, he must stop. U don't commit crime in public n claim because it's public u ain't liable. Sex is sweet but once ur grl frn or wife said NO to it, u must stop. It's rape if u do so against her will. Because it's in d public, u approached a lady indecently and u feel it isn't a crime and u have every right to approach her? We should rather think from our head and not ass.

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by assholemods: 5:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
bekpo:

There r charges 2 press my brother.
The fellow has d right 2 record but at d moment Aregbesola said NO don't record me, he must stop. U don't commit crime in public n claim because it's public u ain't liable. Sex is sweet but once ur grl frn or wife said NO to it, u must stop. It's rape if u do so against her will. Because it's in d public, u approached a lady indecently and u feel it isn't a crime and u have every right to approach her? We should rather think from our head and not ass.
God bless you for this comment and the good illustration.

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Originalsly: 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
MetaPhysical:

It is open to paying hosts, not to public.

Please do not confuse American definition of public with general use term of what public space is.

In America if you are on the sidewalk you are on public property, if you step one foot onto the grass in front of a private property you are on private grounds.

Restaurant is open to public but the space within is private. So is a private hospital, so is bank or mall.

Learn.

What do you mean by "paying hosts"?

The incident happened in America ... shouldn't American definitions apply? Who is talking about public/private property? ... that's not the same as public space. A mall is private property.... the space is public because it is opened to the public. You can snap pictures or video of anyone in the mall without consent. A house is private property.... one can stay outside of the property and snap photos or video the house without consent.... but inside the property you can be restricted.

People sitting below are on private property.... but that is public space.

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Donfatty1: 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
The problem: we seems to forget what right is from freedom of speech/opinion. You can't just start recording anybody without his/her consent on the premise that you're in America. If he sue the guy all man will start saying stuffs

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Originalsly: 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2022
Donfatty1:

The problem: we seems to forget what right is from freedom of speech/opinion. You can't just start recording anybody without his/her consent on the premise that you're in America. If he sue the guy all man will start saying stuffs

Just using you as an example .... this is one of the reasons people in the diaspora do not host people trying to migrate ..... ITK .... too rooted in their beliefs .... stubborn.... unwilling to learn and adapt.... inflexible minds.... when moving abroad requires mental gymnastics.... how can you when your mind is in a state of rigor mortis?
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by MetaPhysical: 6:04pm On Jul 17, 2022
Originalsly:

What do you mean by "paying hosts"?

The incident happened in America ... shouldn't American definitions apply? Who is talking about public/private property? ... that's not the same as public space. A mall is private property.... the space is public because it is opened to the public. You can snap pictures or video of anyone in the mall without consent. A house is private property.... one can stay outside of the property and snap photos or video the house without consent.... but inside the property you can be restricted.

People sitting below are on private property.... but that is public space.

Practically you can take picture of anyone anywhere. In public space a consent is not needed.

The space inside of a restaurant is a private space and you need consent to record a guest in there. But if you start a recording without first obtaining consent and the target says "stop", if you don't you have violated them.

There are many privacy rights that overlap in America. Since this incident occurred in a restaurant I will use it to highlight the rights of a paying guest.

Picture it the same way you will use a license on a computer in a public library. They warn you not to copy or distribute without consent...but we all copy and distribute anyway, and nothing happens. Correct? How many times have you obtained permission from Microsoft before you share an excel file or a word document composed in a library? A licensing company can choose to prosecute for copying and distributing their material without consent, but they don't because it is not cost effective. That does not mean we have rights to do whatever we want because the computer is in a public library.

A restaurant can claim rights to proprietary ownerships like for instance, recipe. What this means is that they offer a cuisine for people that desire it in exchange for a price. That's what I meant by paying guest. If you are not there to sit down and enjoy the cuisine, what is your business inconveniencing those that are guests? What is that guy doing there? This is nuisance, trespass together.

It is important to know that Aregbe invited him, he turned the invitation down. At that point he had no business recording a guest. If he had accepted the invitation to sit he could use the argument that he was in there on invitation.

Aregbe can press charges and the restaurant can sue him.

2 Likes

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by ariesbull: 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2022
sorosoke101:
because he is a public citizen does give you the right to record while he is about to eat his meal. You are the daft person here
be speaking grammar
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by MetaPhysical: 6:34pm On Jul 17, 2022
JaskanFactor:
Dont be confused african people. Its the Americans and the British that all the politicians in Nigeria are working for.
So stop blaming Nigerian politicians, blame their employers at the British and American embassy where Nigeria is ruled from.

Dont go abroad, only to come back home refusing to pay police bribe, those oyinbo who run nigeria ensure its run like a zoo.
So dont be confused when you go america and you seem to have rights, its the same people that run every country in the world, and they deicide who is treated like animal and who is treated like human being .

Nigerian politicians are not the authors of your suffering, they are taking orders from abroad, from people who dont look like you, and despise you.

Stop blaming Nigerian politicians they are not running the country they make no decision or policy, they are just actors.
Nigeria is run from the European, American embassies , go and complain there.

But please dont go Oyinbo country to say you have rights, they are the same people ensuring Nigeria remains a zoo, they never gave Nigeria independence except on paper.

Stop getting confused about what your rights are on a planet that is run by Oyoinbo people that hate you to the core.
When in nigeria pay your bribe, when in oyinbo country seek your rights, Its the same oyinbo that run all places.

People dont remember it used to be 1 naira to 2 pounds, now its nearly 1000 naira to one pound, thats how much Oyinbo like you. 1000 for them one for you.

When in the zoo pay your bribe, when in the land of those that keep your country a zoo, seek your rights.

This is why many africans that live abroad for long time get confused and get into trouble or shot by african police. They dont realise that its the same people giving them rights abroad that run africa like animal zoo. So that thier police abroad carry pepper spray while african police has AK47.

Pay your bribe when in the zoo

grin grin grin grin
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Ovulo: 7:07pm On Jul 17, 2022
SisterFire:
grin grin You smell so much of ignorance and need to purge ur soul of rotten programmes making u dumb ,I have dropped my link black human . If I leave earth ,no one will tell u exact truth about the past , black humanoids avoided u fools but I a white nephilim came to expose Satan my dad claiming supreme god when he is not .

My dear you are very much needed at this point in time...even more than yoruba needs tinubu.

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by ufotunang: 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
If it's Nigeria now he would had sent his security men to seize his phone and beat him up...but American they humble themselves and behave well...he was even queuing up to buy food...in nigeria can he even queue up to buy food...
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by Originalsly: 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2022
MetaPhysical:

The space inside of a restaurant is a private space and you need consent to record a guest in there.

But if you start a recording without first obtaining consent and the target says "stop", if you don't you have violated them.

There are many privacy rights that overlap in America.

What is that guy doing there? This is nuisance, trespass together.

Aregbe can press charges and the restaurant can sue him.

If you do not stop when the person says to .... are you violating any law? .. isn't that simply disruptive? .. and the most is for management to ask you to leave the premises?

2. No doubt... private laws interact.

3 . They guy is likely also.a.payi.
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by ufotunang: 7:24pm On Jul 17, 2022
MosakuAW:
Naija Politicians!

Just see how humbled he was @the beginning of the video, he even asked the guy to take a seat till the woman gave him a little power to ginger his shouting.

You can never see them eat in a public spaces in Nigeria just like he did in the video. In naija with tax payers money, you will see 2 to 5 security personnel surround him. May God continue to shame them one by one.

Awon agbaya oniranu jati jati.

grin To say the truth, the guy recording him is a real trouble maker, what he dare not do in Naija, he shall what to prove to Aregbesola that, he has no power over him right there in the US
..Aregebesola was even queuing up to buy food..but in Nigeria he can never queue up to buy food....they humble themselves in abroad, foreign country
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by ufotunang: 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2022
TooMuchStuff:
Hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah ha

This is hilarious aswear down....

Hon Minister wan chop life small for USA ...,na so dis small comrade bring vawulence pro max land gidigba

God no go shame us o
... Aregebesola was even queuing up to buy food...but in nigeria here he can never queue up to buy food ..they humble themselves in abroad, foreign country
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by ufotunang: 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
[quote author=longetivity post=114806088]Imagine if this scenario happens in Nigeria, the guy for don chop beatings and sent to jail cheesy.

God will punish our evil politicians [/quote).....
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by josephevergreen(m): 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2022
This man is humble ..i dont see any need for the video though.
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by obailala(m): 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
aribisala0:
No need for long arguments ? SO why are you still quoting me? You want to have the last word? You are not saying anything you have not already said . Just recycling the same stuff.You just keep shifting all the time. The issue is not about HOW you film but if you can . You started off mouthing a lot of rubbish about Privacy and I am telling you there is NOTHING like that. Now you are talking about harassment?? WTF
I am not the other person you have jointly quoted me with. Please stop doing that. I am the one that should tell you no need for long argument.
My position is that in the US you have the right to film any person with your phone in any place that is a public place as long as you do not break other laws. I have repeatedly made it clear I am not talking about the specifics or facts of this Aregbesola story because as far as I am concerned I do not have all the facts just a one sided presentation. You have talked as if you were physically there making all kinds of wild assertions. I am not engaging on that.
You have the right to ride your car but not to drive against traffic. If he broke the law WHILST filming I do not Know but FILMIING itself is not against the law. That is all I am talking about whether he was harassing or invading personal space or in Aregbesola's face as far as I am concerned is a mere speculative allegation.
Once you get out of your house you can be filmed subject to the constitution and extant laws.
You know what honestly I am not interested in you silly scenarios they are irrelevant to me
It's unfortunate if you cant comprehend what I'm saying; no one has said anywhere that filming in public spaces is against the law. But when your filming is becoming intrusive of a person's personal space, it becomes an 'invasion', and that cant be right by any law.

You say you cant tell from the video whether he was close to Aregbe or not, but that's your opinion; everyone else who's watched the video can easily tell that that guy was pretty close to Aregbe, possibly within ~6ft away (Aregbe could actual stretch out a hand and almost touch the camera). If you think it's okay to do that to strangers you see on the road, or if you think the law is okay with that, well, I dont know what else to say.
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by aribisala0(m): 8:39pm On Jul 17, 2022
obailala:
It's unfortunate if you cant comprehend what I'm saying; no one has said anywhere that filming in public spaces is against the law. But when your filming is becoming intrusive of a person's personal space, it becomes an 'invasion', and that cant be right by any law.

You say you cant tell from the video whether he was close to Aregbe or not, but that's your opinion; everyone else who's watched the video can easily tell that that guy was pretty close to Aregbe, possibly within ~6ft away (Aregbe could actual stretch out a hand and almost touch the camera). If you think it's okay to do that to strangers you see on the road, or if you think the law is okay with that, well, I dont know what else to say.
Well You should follow your own advice about no need for long arguments?
Now you are talking about comprehension?
~First the only reason I quoted you was because you talked about smashing his phone. You later said you exaggerated. OK
Next we were talking about reasonable expectation of privacy and you were arguing he is not a public official .
Clearly you are a dishonest fellow with a fondness for pointless arguments. You shifted from that to harassment . Now you are saying I said . I can't tell whether he is close or not so we have move from smashing phone to Privacy to measuring distance . And now you are introducing sentimentality . I made it clear all along what I want to talk about and what I do not want to talk about.
I am not here to discuss facts inside the video or to argue them or buttress them about what happened just the legal principle that ; In the US you can film in public anybody whether they consent or not.
Reflect on that and see who is pursuing pointless arguments. You have been up and down the thread arguing with different people that does not mean I am having those same arguments with you. At some point you even quoted me jointly with one of you opponents as if we are teammates.
Guy I was not there and do not want to discuss the facts of what happened there.
All I am saying is anyone in public can be filmed. If that filming is done in a way that is threatening harassing etc that is another matter but a totally parallel one to whether there is a right to privacy as you have ignorantly stated
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by akslink: 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
Umedia:
[VIDEO] "You Can Not Record Me" Buhari’s Minister, Aregbesola Spotted "Fighting" In America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEDgI1pTXMw

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
The guy is a fool, videotaping someone without his or her concept is a crim

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by MetaPhysical: 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
Originalsly:

If you do not stop when the person says to .... are you violating any law? .. isn't that simply disruptive? .. and the most is for management to ask you to leave the premises?

2. No doubt... private laws interact.

3 . They guy is likely also.a.payi.

In states like California it is simply illegal to record video/audio without first warning the target that they are being recorded. This was put in place to restrict paparazzi madness. On the marketing side, it also protected consumers against debt collectors.

I dont know what state Aregbe was in but it doesn't matter, fhat recorder was wrong.

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by obailala(m): 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2022
aribisala0:
Well You should follow your own advice about no need for long arguments?
Now you are talking about comprehension?
~First the only reason I quoted you was because you talked about smashing his phone. You later said you exaggerated. OK
Next we were talking about reasonable expectation of privacy and you were arguing he is not a public official .
Clearly you are a dishonest fellow with a fondness for pointless arguments. You shifted from that to harassment . Now you are saying I said . I can't tell whether he is close or not so we have move from smashing phone to Privacy to measuring distance . And now you are introducing sentimentality . I made it clear all along what I want to talk about and what I do not want to talk about.
I am not here to discuss facts inside the video or to argue them or buttress them about what happened just the legal principle that ; In the US you can film in public anybody whether they consent or not.
Reflect on that and see who is pursuing pointless arguments. You have been up and down the thread arguing with different people that does not mean I am having those same arguments with you. At some point you even quoted me jointly with one of you opponents as if we are teammates.
Guy I was not there and do not want to discuss the facts of what happened there.
All I am saying is anyone in public can be filmed. If that filming is done in a way that is threatening harassing etc that is another matter but a totally parallel one to whether there is a right to privacy as you have ignorantly stated
Lol... what's with this man running all about in circles? I already made my point; its offensive and can be classed as harrassment if you approach a strangers and start filming them right on their faces... Period!

You're free to disagree if you want. Feel free to approach strangers next time you're abroad and stick a camera to their faces; when you do that, we will know who's running around making irrelevant pointless arguments.

1 Like

Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by aribisala0(m): 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
obailala:
Lol... what's with this man running all about in circles? I already made my point; its offensive and can be classed as harrassment if you approach a strangers and start filming them right on their faces... Period!

You're free to disagree if you want. Feel free to approach strangers next time you're abroad and stick a camera to their faces; when you do that, we will know who's running around making irrelevant pointless arguments.
Why are you making that point TO ME ? Do I have a particular need for that point? What is it in our exchanges that highlights a deficiency syndrome of that point that makes you feel you must ram it down my throat. Are you autistic? We were talking about smashing the phone and right to privacy .That argument you were having with someone else must I join BY FORCE
It cannot be classed as harassment . Harassment by law requires AT LEAST TWO incidents You are the one preaching about unnecessary arguments but you just cannot help yourself.
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by vertueptime: 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
kingyakos:

One proof that he stole anything? Unless u stole it together

Because he recorded a thief?....
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by vertueptime: 9:57pm On Jul 17, 2022
kingyakos:

One proof that he stole anything? Unless u stole it together .

Because he recorded a thief?....
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by obailala(m): 10:37pm On Jul 17, 2022
aribisala0:
Why are you making that point TO ME ? Do I have a particular need for that point? What is it in our exchanges that highlights a deficiency syndrome of that point that makes you feel you must ram it down my throat. Are you autistic? We were talking about smashing the phone and right to privacy .That argument you were having with someone else must I join BY FORCE
It cannot be classed as harassment . Harassment by law requires AT LEAST TWO incidents You are the one preaching about unnecessary arguments but you just cannot help yourself.
Wonderful!!!.... The last time I checked, I was in a conversation with someone else when you barged into my mentions uninvited to dispute what I said. Apparently you didnt comprehend my point, so in good faith, I took the pains to clarify the statement I made for you.

But now you're asking me why I was explaining my point to you? Wow!

With this brand of reasoning, you actually think it's someone else that has the mental health issues?

Indeed, many are mad but only few are roaming!
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by aribisala0(m): 11:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
obailala:
Wonderful!!!.... The last time I checked, I was in a conversation with someone else when you barged into my mentions uninvited to dispute what I said. Apparently you didnt comprehend my point, so in good faith, I took the pains to clarify the statement I made for you.

But now you're asking me why I was explaining my point to you? Wow!

With this brand of reasoning, you actually think it's someone else that has the mental health issues?

Indeed, many are mad but only few are roaming!

Guy you are dishonest. Lying openly . I called you out about smashing a phone> That was our point of contact. You call that barging in? Yea this is a public forum and you were advocating violence. So I called you out. You are not really that anonymous . We can call you out with your photographs and maybe you will be proud to repeat that to your associates. That is what brought us together/ You said that you exaggerated OKAY. So why did you quote me again jointly with the fellow you were arguing with? So I must listen to your rants because I called you out for your violent rhetoric? I am not interested in Aregbesola or the man .Just to say that he was mistaken when he talked about privacy something you ignorantly parroted . You are very good at saying controversial stuff and taking it back. Know that hearing is much easy than unhearing. You again preached about arguments. So let us follow your preaching> I am not trying to convert you and you won't convert me so what do you want from me? Declaration of love? Guy!! Waka
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by centilad(m): 11:46pm On Jul 17, 2022
wink
SisterFire:
...I'm sorry I had to insult ur mum , but ur brothers n sisters are suffering humiliation in foreign lands it disturbs my soul. I av no black soul but I have no peace with this scenarios.

Pardon my rudeness ,let's be friends.

Note: not that I am pained by ur word hag but I don't look like a hag in my nephilim form though I am 2.483billion years old ( but the body is in my H∞≈cocoon hibernating )
That's the point ma'am
Re: "You Can Not Record Me" Aregbesola Spotted "Arguing" With Nigerian In America by t2luv1: 11:56pm On Jul 17, 2022
aribisala0:
Whether you like it or lot if you are in public you can be recorded as long as it is done from a reasonable distance without invading personal space.

There is no privacy in public spaces

The man said don't record him That should have been the end of the discussion. The first amendment right to freedom of speech can never trump the man Forth amendment right. The man should have called the police and had the guy making the video arrested. Just because you are in America does not mean you go about disturbing others exercising their right to pursue happiness. By the way, God knows I hate those Nigerian politicians.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu ‘Takes Over’ Ekweremadu’s Seat - TheCable / Ebele Obiano N1m Gucci Eyeglasses Got People Talking (Photos) / Police Repel Attack, Kill 8 Unknown Gunmen In Imo State (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.