Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

Oyetola Refuses To Congratulate Adeleke, Sends Message To Security Operatives - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyetola Refuses To Congratulate Adeleke, Sends Message To Security Operatives (44474 Views)

Homerun: Oyetola Refuses To Constitute Transition Committee 22 Days To Go / Oyetola Yet To Congratulate Adeleke, Sends Message To Security Operatives Instea / Sanwo-olu Donates 120 Patrol Vehicles, 35 Patrol Motorcycles To Security Forces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyetola Refuses To Congratulate Adeleke, Sends Message To Security Operatives by xynerise: 9:15am On Jul 18, 2022
The painment is fresh

2 Likes

Re: Oyetola Refuses To Congratulate Adeleke, Sends Message To Security Operatives by abita7: 9:15am On Jul 18, 2022
Just become OBI-dient and YUS-ful to your life by getting your PVC, vote on election day & also protect your vote from BATS or else A ti Ku o!

3 Likes

Re: Oyetola Refuses To Congratulate Adeleke, Sends Message To Security Operatives by RearGraphic2: 9:15am On Jul 18, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Is not easy to accept defeat.

Even wrestlers can testify tongue tongue tongue.

After receiving undertaker "rest in peace" finishing.

Referee will explain to you what happened cheesy tongue tongue tongue.
Re: Oyetola Refuses To Congratulate Adeleke, Sends Message To Security Operatives by Agricmoney(m): 9:15am On Jul 18, 2022
with time everything would be normal

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: Oyetola Refuses To Congratulate Adeleke, Sends Message To Security Operatives by SIMONEKPA7: 9:16am On Jul 18, 2022
Congratulations or not. Adeleke is currently dancing his way into the Govt House. I go soon relocate go Osun State because that state go make sense under Adeleke. Steady cruise and dancing, Singing and chopping life. Life will be restored to that state.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyetola Refuses To Congratulate Adeleke, Sends Message To Security Operatives by charlypoker(m): 9:16am On Jul 18, 2022
Tonypen247:
His principal has done that on his behalf with a beautiful end note; "the people in Osun have expressed their will through the ballot."

Abeg DJ play me "last last" by Burna boy....e get one part wey dae sweet me for the song grin grin cheesy

that part na 'I need ig** and shayo cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Oyetola Refuses To Congratulate Adeleke, Sends Message To Security Operatives by MrEazi223: 9:16am On Jul 18, 2022
He won’t congratulate

Alagidi Ofo
Re: Oyetola Refuses To Congratulate Adeleke, Sends Message To Security Operatives by SaiOba: 9:16am On Jul 18, 2022
Laslass him mata go worse pass Donald Trump own, if him do anyhow, him MUST see anyhow.
Re: Oyetola Refuses To Congratulate Adeleke, Sends Message To Security Operatives by Arnoldstine: 9:16am On Jul 18, 2022
Study kor exams ni
Check my siggy
Re: Oyetola Refuses To Congratulate Adeleke, Sends Message To Security Operatives by MrMcJay(m): 9:17am On Jul 18, 2022
There is a difference between majority of votes cast and majority of "lawful" votes cast.

INEC can only declare the winner based on majority of votes cast, it is left for the court to determine the winner based on majority of "lawful" votes cast.

Time for lawyers to chop.

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Refuses To Congratulate Adeleke, Sends Message To Security Operatives by onajo2000(m): 9:17am On Jul 18, 2022
He will beg him during probing
Re: Oyetola Refuses To Congratulate Adeleke, Sends Message To Security Operatives by Lamasta(m): 9:17am On Jul 18, 2022
Its inconsequential
Re: Oyetola Refuses To Congratulate Adeleke, Sends Message To Security Operatives by lomprico(m): 9:18am On Jul 18, 2022
Bomboiy:
Everyone should be at alert,it has not been won entirely, APC is an evil party that is capable of doing anything.

If they can push Hope Uzodimma from fourth to first then anything can happen.

That cannot happen again! Abba karyi is dead and the sharia supreme judge have retired.

2 Likes

Re: Oyetola Refuses To Congratulate Adeleke, Sends Message To Security Operatives by Okobola146: 9:19am On Jul 18, 2022
Eyaaaaaa the uppercut too much h for him to bear. Owo wo igbo. Let him go and start writing his handover notes
Re: Oyetola Refuses To Congratulate Adeleke, Sends Message To Security Operatives by INTEGRITYA1(m): 9:21am On Jul 18, 2022
Winner has emerged already now.
Re: Oyetola Refuses To Congratulate Adeleke, Sends Message To Security Operatives by eldoradoxx: 9:22am On Jul 18, 2022
Adeleke's people should not rest yet. Rush to INEC and collect copies of all the documents used in the election. Collect the polling unit by polling unit smart card accreditation report and all the unit results. After election, what winners don't know is that the possibility of bribing corrupt INEC staff to alter and manipulate already declared results exists. Desperate losers then use this altered results to prove their cases in election court. That was how Hope Uzodimma became Governor from 4th position.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyetola Refuses To Congratulate Adeleke, Sends Message To Security Operatives by ajyogbon(m): 9:22am On Jul 18, 2022
I love that please Who will tell me the date of handing over
Re: Oyetola Refuses To Congratulate Adeleke, Sends Message To Security Operatives by Hope2014(m): 9:22am On Jul 18, 2022
ojun50:
Werey wey him head no correct, even yr oga for aso rock don congratulate adeleke you dey say you won study
Visibilities Study grin
Re: Oyetola Refuses To Congratulate Adeleke, Sends Message To Security Operatives by Prince111111: 9:24am On Jul 18, 2022
Bomboiy:
Everyone should be at alert,it has not been won entirely, APC is an evil party that is capable of doing anything.

If they can push Hope Uzodimma from fourth to first then anything can happen.
nothing to worry about abeg..we have a winner already thanks grin
Re: Oyetola Refuses To Congratulate Adeleke, Sends Message To Security Operatives by olisaEze(m): 9:24am On Jul 18, 2022
Governor Oyetola is just behaving like all those effiko students (front benchers) that won’t let person hear word after writing an exam. They’ll keep harassing each other with arguments on whose answers are right or wrong instead of just going to sit down and wait patiently for the approaching F9! I had a classmate that even went back to study a night after the last paper, just so he could have points to argue with the lecturer in case he failed. He failed woefully, just like this four eyed Osun man has also failed. Oga just begin to pack up and stop forming studious student, result don come & no one will re-mark anything for only u. You gats ta go!! grin

1 Like

Re: Oyetola Refuses To Congratulate Adeleke, Sends Message To Security Operatives by Qtrpst4: 9:25am On Jul 18, 2022
Who need hem congratulation, persin wey suppose dey jail for making the people's life miserable
Re: Oyetola Refuses To Congratulate Adeleke, Sends Message To Security Operatives by Prince111111: 9:27am On Jul 18, 2022
BobbyZrealist:
Oyetola has lost!!!!
I thought they where going to declare the election,inconclusive as they did last time,just to declare the Oyetola winner.
Adeleke does not need his applause,as he has already won.....he has got a lot of love from the citizens.

And for those who are so dumb asking why was the Christian-Christian ticket allowed to fly?
First ask why is the case the same at the North West zone,where all the Govs and their Deps. are Muslims including Kaduna that has a large Christian pop.

At the state level no qualms,but at the National level we say no to Muslim-Muslim,or Christian-Christian ticket.
Let everyone be represented equally.
Shikena!!
na mumu dem be na
Re: Oyetola Refuses To Congratulate Adeleke, Sends Message To Security Operatives by jubrilELsudan: 9:27am On Jul 18, 2022
BUNCH OF LOSERS

Re: Oyetola Refuses To Congratulate Adeleke, Sends Message To Security Operatives by Skyehigher1: 9:27am On Jul 18, 2022
Whether you like it or not. That's what you course for yourself . That's the results of an ingrates. Lala toroke Ile lonbo
Re: Oyetola Refuses To Congratulate Adeleke, Sends Message To Security Operatives by giovanee(m): 9:27am On Jul 18, 2022
Tonypen247:
His principal has done that on his behalf with a beautiful end note; "the people in Osun have expressed their will through the ballot."

Abeg DJ play me "last last" by Burna boy....e get one part wey dae sweet me for the song grin grin cheesy

The part wey dey sweet you, na na the *I need Igbo and Shayo*
Re: Oyetola Refuses To Congratulate Adeleke, Sends Message To Security Operatives by ajani2311: 9:29am On Jul 18, 2022
Hope apc do not come up with something because the silence from thier side,I hope them pdp tidied up all loose ends
Re: Oyetola Refuses To Congratulate Adeleke, Sends Message To Security Operatives by jrusky(m): 9:29am On Jul 18, 2022
Oga the gap is too wide beyond manipulation so 2018 or 19 magic can't work now sir with respect just have your peace and be ready to hand over to our great party pdp sir.

We wish the best in your future endeavour.
Re: Oyetola Refuses To Congratulate Adeleke, Sends Message To Security Operatives by Duru009(m): 9:29am On Jul 18, 2022
Honestly, he hasn't come to terms that he has lost completely.....
Re: Oyetola Refuses To Congratulate Adeleke, Sends Message To Security Operatives by muyico(m): 9:30am On Jul 18, 2022
Drugs after death
Re: Oyetola Refuses To Congratulate Adeleke, Sends Message To Security Operatives by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:30am On Jul 18, 2022
Who him congratulatory message help ?

He should keep his useless greetings , we don't need it.
Osun state people ha spoken in one voice with there votes, that's all that matters

Congratulations once again to the next governor of Osun State, Ademola Adeleke of PDP
Re: Oyetola Refuses To Congratulate Adeleke, Sends Message To Security Operatives by MarketDispatch: 9:31am On Jul 18, 2022
Tonypen247:

You better start doing all your designs correctly with what is on the Ballot paper. "LP" if you are serious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Officers Cry As They Are Deployed To Stop Protesting Oby Ozekwesili, BBOG / The Reasons Gbenga Daniel Dumped PDP - Sahara Reporters / Orji Uzor Kalu Hosts Kelechi Iheanacho (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.