Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? (45036 Views)

Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? / Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? / Our Culture Of Marital Pressure And Shaming People Isn't Good -twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by victooman: 9:09am On Jul 19, 2022
Good day nairalanders,,
l met a beautiful and excellent girl during my Nysc, honestly she is everything l need in a woman,
We finish our service last year and started life in Abuja, she live with her sister and doing her own business while l live alone in the same town,, The problem now is that this girl mother is already pressurizing her for marriage,, she is 27 yrs and the mother is already making her looks like she is too old for marriage,, yesterday she came to my house looking all moody and worried,, when l enquired she told me her mom is asking her when the man she is dating will come home for introduction,, l took my time to explain things to her,we can't go into any marriage without been financially stable,l have a business l am running and l am looking at stability of that business in 3-4yrs time,,l told her l wont give you any specific date on when to come see her people ,,but l assured her if she stick with me God knows l wont think of any other woman during marriage,,, she told me her plan is to get married at 25yrs and l told her things dont always work out the way we plan them,, honestly l dont want to lose this girl and l also dont want to rush anything,, what do l do nairalanders...

64 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by Extratyre01(m): 9:16am On Jul 19, 2022
victooman:
Good day nairalanders,,
l met a beautiful and excellent girl during my Nysc, honestly she is everything l need in a woman,
We finish our service last year and started life in Abuja, she live with her sister and doing her own business while l live alone in the same town,, The problem now is that this girl mother is already pressurizing her for marriage,, she is 27 yrs and the mother is already making her looks like she is too old for marriage,, yesterday she came to my house looking all moody and worried,, when l enquired she told me her mom is asking her when the man she is dating will come home for introduction,, l took my time to explain things to her,we can't go into any marriage without been financially stable,l have a business l am running and l am looking at stability of that business in 3-4yrs time,,l told her l wont give you any specific date on when to come see her people ,,but l assured her if she stick with me God knows l wont think of any other woman during marriage,,, she told me her plan is to get married at 25yrs and l told her things dont always work out the way we plan them,, honestly l dont want to lose this girl and l also dont want to rush anything,, what do l do nairalanders...

Give am Belle.. Na sure odd be that, she go wait

383 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by victooman: 9:18am On Jul 19, 2022
Extratyre01:

Give am Belle.. Na sure odd be that, she go wait
grin grin bro the thing weak me,, all l am asking is for her to be patient,,

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by Kingsasian(m): 9:20am On Jul 19, 2022
Oga let her go. A woman's time and that of a man are not the same. At her current age, 3-4 years of waiting is too much.

666 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by Louisfrank(m): 9:20am On Jul 19, 2022
victooman:
Good day nairalanders,,

Guy, you've made your points clear to her, if she's truly meant for you, she'll wait and convince her mom, if you decide to get married and then start working on your financial stability it doesn't always work out, make it first oo

84 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by kals4luv990(m): 9:25am On Jul 19, 2022
Boss I will not lie to yu,either yu Gv that woman belle or I see her leaving yu in 1yr tops
Pressure from mothers get as e be

126 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by okoroemeka(m): 9:26am On Jul 19, 2022
Kingsasian:
Oga let her go. A woman's time and that of a man are not the same. At her current age, 3-4 years of waiting is too much.
best advice,don't advice her to wait for you,the way of fate is not predictable,you may find an even better girl along the way,let her go,if she sees someone ready she can marry,but you will still keep on servicing the pvssy until then.

203 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by WatchYourSix: 9:29am On Jul 19, 2022
The law should allow all these girls marry themselves in the registry so that they dont miss their planned date of getting married .....because me I dont understand how you will want to marry with another person's money and contribution, yet will be fixing the time by yourself as if the person doesnt have a say....

what does she mean by telling you she planned to marry by 25 as if you are slowing down her life and she could have done it one her own....

.look oga.. Women will always make it look like they are doing you a favour by being with you...its their classic way of getting what they want...
even sex...they will make it look like they dont want it and that they are just giving their body to you to help you..

She can even tell you she left many guys for you this year.....all na format....

Don't do anything under pressure...she will leave or cheat you if you can't cater for her .... She probably has little or nothing to contribute to the ceremony or marriage....its all on you...

So..if you are not ready...let her see reasons with love why you both should wait....if she refuses..oga let her go... women always have plan b these days...

301 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by victooman: 9:32am On Jul 19, 2022
Kingsasian:
bro l am not holding her o,,l only gave her a sound and reasonable advice,, leaving me is not an assurance she will get a man who will pay her bride price in 2- 3 months ,, if she leaves and the man she meets disapoint her the circle continues,, in 3- 4yrs she will be 31 or latest 32 and we will settle down and at least have something to fend for our self and the kids,, the "woman time" is a lie orchestrated by the society and nothing more. women in their 40s and fifties are given birth talk more of a girl in her 20s and 30s,,if she decides to go and gamble l will wish her well,, l am just bothered because l love this girl and she is a very good person,, so l am not holding her back..

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by Rhozabeth(m): 9:33am On Jul 19, 2022
victooman:
Good day nairalanders,,

If she and her mother are not going to be patient, let them be pls. You sound like someone that is focused and know what he is doing, don't let anyone take your sanity away from you! If you marry her and you are not able to take care of her, it is this her same mum that will make life miserable for you so don't let ANYONE push you beyond your speed limit!

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by ayoncox: 9:38am On Jul 19, 2022
victooman:
Good day nairalanders,,
Discuss with your parents, friends and family. It's not always expensive to get married, it's maintenance after wedding that's the main challenge. Reach out to your parents for support.
But if you feel you can't handle the pressure, free her

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by Bennysam: 9:40am On Jul 19, 2022
victooman:
Good day nairalanders,,
She's manipulating You into marriage

26 Likes

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by victooman: 9:41am On Jul 19, 2022
WatchYourSix:
People should be allowed to marry themselves in the registry so that they dont miss their planned date of getting married .....because me I dont understand how you will want to marry with another person's money and contribution, yet will be fixing the time by yourself as if the person doesnt have a say....

what does she mean by telling you she planned to marry by 25 as if you are slowing down her life and she could have done it one her own....

.look oga.. Women will always make it look like they are doing you a favour by being with you...its their classic way of getting what they want...
even sex...they will make it look like they dont want it and that they are just giving their body to you to help you..

She can even tell you she left many guys for you this year.....all na format....

Don't do anything under pressure...she will leave or cheat you if you can't cater for her .... She probably has little or nothing to contribute to the ceremony or marriage....its all on you...

So..if you are not ready...let her see reasons with love why you both should wait....if she refuses..oga let her go... women always have plan b these days...
Thank you my brother, if l went ahead and rush things and tomorrow l find it hard to fend for us,, it is still the same her and the mother who will mock me for not been responsible, they always make it looks like they have options but the truth is that in marriage the options are limited,,most men who are financially stable are already married, school and the crumpling economy has made many men in their 30s not to be eager for marriage, some are rich and yet not even ready to settle down , so getting a man who is ready to take that step is worth waiting for,, it is good the society start normalizing women not getting married in their 20s,, so that everyone can have enough time to plan and build their lives before marriage,, l love her God knows my heart.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by Boogyman557: 9:46am On Jul 19, 2022
Holly Gram cool If she can't wait then let her go..

What will be for u, will surely be for U..

Better face and build ur business..

Na still the same girl go LEAVE u if money no DEY!

Be WISE!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by Ibechris2: 9:49am On Jul 19, 2022
Go and pay her dowry only...

Then both of u should plan your wedding in such a way that would not drain your finances.

I had my traditional wedding 7years ago.

Below is how it was done:

I had it in April of that year after which we drew a plan that enabled us to work and pay for everythin in advance including food,photographer,canopies chairs,cake name it.

U can do this also,only if u could draw up your plan and work towards it.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by Kingsasian(m): 10:39am On Jul 19, 2022
victooman:
bro l am not holding her o,,l only gave her a sound and reasonable advice,, leaving me is not an assurance she will get a man who will pay her bride price in 2- 3 months ,, if she leaves and the man she meets disapoint her the circle continues,, in 3- 4yrs she will be 31 or latest 32 and we will settle down and at least have something to fend for our self and the kids,, the "woman time" is a lie orchestrated by the society and nothing more. women in their 40s and fifties are given birth talk more of a girl in her 20s and 30s,,if she decides to go and gamble l will wish her well,, l am just bothered because l love this girl and she is a very good person,, so l am not holding her back..
bro, I quite agree with you but to be honest with you a woman's biological clock is far different from ours. And again, what is the probability that you will still be financially ready within the projected time frame you are talking about? By the time she gets to 31, 32 you may not find her attractive anymore. Well, it's good you have spoken to her.

28 Likes

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 19, 2022
victooman:

That's selfish of you, because some(few) women can give birth at that age, you now want her to wait that long? angry At 33 if she has a child ever 3 years she'd have her 4th child at 42

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by victooman: 11:16am On Jul 19, 2022
Kingsasian:
bro, I quite agree with you but to be honest with you a woman's biological clock is far different from ours. And again, what is the probability that you will still be financially ready within the projected time frame you are talking about? By the time she gets to 31, 32 you may not find her attractive anymore. Well, it's good you have spoken to her.
fortunately for her l will find her attractive till the end of our lives,,if l can't find her attractive till she is 32,, then l shouldn't even marry her,, any way l have spoken to her just pray God give us sustainable income to end this thing well,, thanks for the advice.

16 Likes

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by blinking001(m): 11:17am On Jul 19, 2022
victooman:
Good day nairalanders,,
John 12:25

1 Like

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by MediMedi(m): 11:19am On Jul 19, 2022
This is not pressure, on earth every thing have it specific time.
She's 27 and getting old if you're not ready let her go.
Your 3-4 years is not a sure odd of getting married yet

21 Likes

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by victooman: 11:21am On Jul 19, 2022
Think4Myself:

That's selfish of you, because some(few) women can give birth at that age, you now want her to wait that long? angry At 33 if she has a child ever 3 years she'd have her 4th child at 42
oga not few women abeg,,go and study the productive system of women, 90 if not 100 percent of women give birth in their 30s except on medical condition, we are not having more than 3 kids, so by the time she is 40 she is done with kids by God grace,, the main focus is her happiness and well being in the marriage,, if honestly she gets any man who is better and can give her more happiness l wish her well,, not all this married men she told me chasing her around.

5 Likes

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by Nyascobar1414: 11:26am On Jul 19, 2022
victooman:
Thank you my brother, if l went ahead and rush things and tomorrow l find it hard to fend for us,, it is still the same her and the mother who will mock me for not been responsible, they always make it looks like they have options but the truth is that in marriage the options are limited,,most men who are financially stable are already married, school and the crumpling economy has made many men in their 30s not to be eager for marriage, some are rich and yet not even ready to settle down , so getting a man who is ready to take that step is worth waiting for,, it is good the society start normalizing women not getting married in their 20s,, so that everyone can have enough time to plan and build their lives before marriage,, l love her God knows my heart.

I 4 like tel you make you STFU shaa. You dont love her.. Its just based on conditions(beauty and character)...

If she looses one of her eyeballs, the lust go clear you for eye.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by Nyascobar1414: 11:26am On Jul 19, 2022
Ibechris2:
Go and pay her dowry only...

Then both of u should plan your wedding in such a way that would not drain your finances.

I had my traditional 7years ago.

Below is how it was done:

I had in April of that year after which we drew a plan that enabled us to work and pay for everythin in advance including food,photographer,canopies chairs,cake name it.

U can do this also,only if u could draw up your plan and work towards it.

Simp.. Payind a bride price for a woman that's not a virgin.

5 Likes

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by victooman: 11:29am On Jul 19, 2022
MediMedi:
This is not pressure, on earth every thing have it specific time.

She's 27 and getting old if you're not ready let her go.

Your 3-4 years is not a sure odd of getting married yet
Who is holding her? so 27 means she is getting old? l am writing this from a more point of concern than what l stand to benefit,, she had exes before we met, if marriage is that easy why didn't any of them take the step? things can work out even in less than a year and l will do the needful,, telling her she can go is a clear sign l wasn't even in love at the first place,, so if she love me she will wait,, if she want to continue gambling l wish her well,,

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by Nyascobar1414: 11:29am On Jul 19, 2022
A simp on the loose... Why pay bride price for someone you didn't meet a virgin.. Abi toto dey enter your nose.

Back to the qst.. Atleast apart from your mom, no female is special.. They all same.. Why are you afraid to loose her...

If she wanna go,let her go.. They are better women out there, just that you have not seen them..

You are the price, acts like one.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by victooman: 11:31am On Jul 19, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Simp.. Payind a bride price for a woman that's not a virgin.
grin grin when you pay for the one that is a virgin try to present the certificate...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by victooman: 11:33am On Jul 19, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

I 4 like tel you make you STFU shaa. You dont love her.. Its just based on conditions(beauty and character)...

If she looses one of her eyeballs, the lust go clear you for eye.
not true, God will never let that happened,my love for that girl is beyond beauty and character, the connection and compatibility is there ,l may fvck all the women in the world but my heart will always come back to her,,

4 Likes

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by Nyascobar1414: 11:33am On Jul 19, 2022
victooman:
grin grin when you pay for the one that is a virgin try to present the certificate...

No need of presenting certificate.. All I'm saying is that she had exes, those niggas fvked and dumped her.. That means you the cr@zy guy that will fvk and keep her...

Why buy the cow when the milk is(was) free

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by 22o62021: 11:34am On Jul 19, 2022
victooman:

What is making you to think that in 3-4 years time that you will be rich?

Inflation is real

9 Likes

Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by Nyascobar1414: 11:35am On Jul 19, 2022
[quote author=victooman post=114880086]not true, God will never let that happened,my love for that girl is beyond beauty and character, the connection and compatibility is there ,l may fvck all the women in the world but my heart will always come back to her,,[/quote

You saying God will never let that happen.. Amen...

Life can happen anytime,any moment...

That test really shows your love(lust) for her is based on the beauty(conditions).
Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by Craig24: 11:35am On Jul 19, 2022
grin
Oga you're doing well.
Buhari said i should congratulate you in advance. grin
Re: Should l Succumb To Pressure And Marry This Girl? by NutFunny: 11:36am On Jul 19, 2022
Louisfrank:

Guy, if she's truly meant for you, she'll wait and convince her mom, if you decide to get married and then start working on your financial stability it doesn't always work out
keep that in mind

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You / Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women / Advantages Of Polygamy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.