Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:11 AM

Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday (28712 Views)

Ike Ekweremadu's 61st Birthday Is Today / Nigerians In Diaspora And Oyinbo Men Wish Peter Obi Happy 61st Birthday / Happy 61st Birthday To Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by Franking: 4:23pm On Jul 19, 2022
Correct man.. let's confirm from Baba Iyabo before we go further.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by lovinagbad: 4:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
I SO MUCH LOVE THE POLITICAL RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN PETER OBI AND ATIKU ABUBAKAR.
Which relationship?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by GetYourPVCNow: 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
Sincinnati:
I am a reasonable Ibo but I am very blind to Peter Obi's financial crimes and mass murder.

Its okay. Acceptance is the first step to recovery.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by Babaken(m): 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
That's maturity.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by BluntCrazeMan: 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
GetYourPVCNow:

Its okay. Acceptance is the first step to recovery.
You're not normal..
Sheey you know that one??
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by IzzyAgu: 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
Safe the Birth - Date of our Incoming President,
H.E Peter Obi GCFR.

its 19th July, Atiku, BoboChicago, and other APC clowns Nation wide wink
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by GetYourPVCNow: 4:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Peter Obi is Onye-ara na-akpọ onye na-agaaru onwe ya “onye-ara”.
He is a thief and a murderer. God punish his generation

Take it easy. We know Peter Obi is a mass murderer and a financial criminal but allow the law to take its course.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by GetYourPVCNow: 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
We know Peter Obi is a crook and murderer but we will still support him as Ibos. He is our Ibo project.

We know.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by BluntCrazeMan: 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
GetYourPVCNow:

Take it easy. We know Peter Obi is a mass murderer and a financial criminal but allow the law to take its course.

Posting nonsense (and editing people's comments) on Nairaland is NOT THE WAY THE LAW WORKS.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by BluntCrazeMan: 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
GetYourPVCNow:

We know.
If this is how you chose to go about it,, then you need psychiatric and spiritual help, both at once
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by tony1way: 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2022
Weldone Waziein Adamawa
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar GCON)

Its good to remember your boy on his birthday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by GetYourPVCNow: 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Thank you for exposing that Ibo terrorist peter obi. i used to think that he was a saint but now I know better. I will go back to my biafra or death/worship of cownu and Ekpa

I disagree, don't go back to the p0rn0 star cownu rather vote Tinubu for President 2023.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by Jeffdz: 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
Have you notice, since Obi started trending, Ipob and ESN matter has gown down, Nigerians really need this man to bring Unity to us, the insecurity in the North will stop too.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by GetYourPVCNow: 4:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

Peter Obi should be put to death right away for committing mass murder

Take it easy. Peter Obi is clearly a mass murder and a financial criminal but allow the law to take its course. We have to be civilized.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by BluntCrazeMan: 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
Jeffdz:
Have you noticed, since Obi started trending, Ipob and ESN matter has gown down, Nigerians really need this man to bring Unity to us, the insecurity in the North will stop too.

IPOB never started in Nigeria just because they wanted to start IPOB.
IPOB started because things are no more going right in Nigeria, and upon that, some people saw that there some kind of marginalisation in the way things are done.
These people you call IPOB are the really frustrated ones, and they cannot swallow all these any longer (especially the percieved marginalisation), and therefore, they saw hope in the Biafra Dreamland.
But if Peter Obi can make the whole of Nigeria better than the Dreamland Biafra,, And make the whole country balanced and equalised,, then, Biafra can wait.
Biafrans were ready to suffer and get Travelling VISAs in order to travel to Kano or Kaduna or Sokoto or to Lagos in order to be doing business if that would bring peace.
Even though we know that it is not going to be easy,, but if things get that bad,, then we have no other options.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by GetYourPVCNow: 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
Great0ne1:

Peter obi is a bloody criminal

Calm down. We know he is. But first here are the details.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by GetYourPVCNow: 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
samfrancis1:
We all just be deceiving ourselves in this country.. last last na 61years old be Nigeria youth weh one be president be this.. when they all are birds of thesame feather….

Plus the guy is a certified murderer and financial criminal.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by GetYourPVCNow: 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
ewami:
In as much as I want a change for the better in Nigeria. I want us to be verifying PO claim sometime.

This was not the Wristwatch he wore when he made that ' claim

U na neva c anything. No be this same obi wey we know?

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by SONYCITY: 4:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
atiku i my master why peter obi is my languege person
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by pelusi: 4:54pm On Jul 19, 2022
Tinubu and his co-corrupt sponsors employed many urchins on their payroll and mandated them to create atleast 20 nairalands account each person and must be online all time (rotation) and ensure they attack any post about Obi.

Even if he like, let him employ one million online urchins. Obi is unstoppable and he ( Tinubu) know that no sensible Nigerian can vote an old corrupt certificate, identity/she selfish drug baron as he is.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by Cmanforall: 5:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
I SO MUCH LOVE THE POLITICAL RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN PETER OBI AND ATIKU ABUBAKAR.
Atiku may be happier to lose to Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by Arysexy(m): 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2022
pelusi:
All I keep telling people is that IF NOT OBI, THEN LET IT BE ATIKU, BUT FOR TINUBU -NO NO NO NO NO!!!. That means among the three top contenders and others:

First choice: Peter Obi
Second choice: Atiku Abubakar
Third choice: None
Fourth choice: None
Fifth choice: None

Exactly my choice.

Tinubu is out of it.

Very arraogant old cargo

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by binahmad262: 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2022
��
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by inspector44(m): 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
My birthday mate.... Happy birthday to us

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by newnigerdelta1: 5:18pm On Jul 19, 2022
Wet in you know
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by Olahmi05: 5:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
That how he go wish him
PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.
Can someone Say ...
LIKE FOR AMEN
SHARE FOR AMEN TOO.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by kingmsookwagh(m): 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
PresidObi:
Thank you Atiku, you're a good sportsman, please remember to also congratulate Peter Obi 2 hours after the announcement of the presidential election results next year February. You will end up a very loveable statesman.

We the youths of Nigeria love Peter Obi
AKA mr no joy!

Make Atiku catch you FIRST!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by vertueptime: 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
You are dreaming

Penguin2:
The kind of mutual respect these two men share for each other is adorable.

Imagine Atiku had to make the post on both Facebook and Twitter.

And remember Peter Obi refused to go to Adamawa to canvass for votes during the PDP primaries out of respect for Atiku.

I see Atiku stepping down for Peter Obi.

Meanwhile guys, check out this Obidient Anthem song by an supporter named Naughti Awol.

What do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7RR7U47_lM
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by Babalola0920: 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2022
PresidObi:
Thank you Atiku, you're a good sportsman, please remember to also congratulate Peter Obi 2 hours after the announcement of the presidential election results next year February. You will end up a very loveable statesman.

We the youths of Nigeria love Peter Obi

UNA TRY BUT PHOTOSHOOT NO DEY WIN ELECTIOM SHETIMA GO DO THE NEEDFUL LOL
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by Babalola0920: 6:10pm On Jul 19, 2022
[/quote][quote author=Cmanforall post=114890092]
Atiku may be happier to lose to Peter Obi

una with so much unrealistic dreams that one na necessity
Re: Atiku Abubakar Wishes Peter Obi A Happy 61st Birthday by Dayvidblue: 6:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
Sincinnati:
You're a lost course buddy.

There’s a saying about trying to use reason and logic to argue with a stupid person:

“Never play chess with a pigeon.

The pigeon just knocks all the pieces over.

Then shits all over the board.

Then struts around like it won.”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku To Sue Vanguard: "This Is The Most Disrespectful Act I Have Seen" / Saraki's Victory Is Northern Conspiracy Agains Yoruba-bisi Akande Blasts / Day 2: NLC -TUC Strike Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.