Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,290 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin (43055 Views)

Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin / The Drug And Sex Lives Of Boko Haram Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by Success77x: 3:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
On sunday i was hanging out jejely on a cool spot, a friend of mine called and we were discussing politics and we talked about Peter obi on the phone, we discussed for long then hung up.
On my way home little did i know some few urchins were following me.
They stopped and said omo Igbo you come Lagos come they show yourself abi?
For where BAT dey rule, you dey call Peter Obi
Before i could reply them that I'm Edo and not Igbo, they started hitting me and i was helpless because it was getting late.
They took my phone's, my wallet and everything i had with me, after seeing that i was bleeding too much on the head, they left me alone, i quickly went to look for where to get myself treated with plea on paying the other day.
A good Samaritan was able to help
Yesterday i went to the bank to get another ATM, only to discover that those urchins have emptied my account.

It dawn on me that Should BAT or Atiku becomes the President of Nigeria, then Lagos and Nigeria will no longer be safe for us.

I would not deter nor give up hope.
I will continue to support Peter Obi even in death.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by shugamummy: 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
Yet you failed to mention that his source of wealth is through Narcotics, white Heroin. Drug etc

FreeStuffsNG:
This was exactly how they killed Twitter with their bigotry and hatred for Asiwaju Tinubu ( and President Buhari) because he is not from their tribe and religion.

The website obviously does not own the documents it purportedly uploads. It must have been catfished. They are going down.

They are welcome to ipob terrorists and their co-conspirator's brand of badluck. The website owners will watch their descent into badluck after badluck like these same set of losers afflicted Twitter with badluck.

Before their very own eyes, they will see how everything they have built will be wrecked with badluck. They do not know how to build o but they know how to destroy the platforms others have built.

To my fellow patriotic Nigerians, please ignore the naysayers, bigots and hate-filled terrorists losers and their sympathizers and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the most capable and the most competent among all the Presidential candidates. Vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

All the enemies of Nigeria and Asiwaju Tinubu will lose las las. They always lose. May God bless Nigeria for ever.

Why do I want you to vote for Asiwaju Tinubu?

Please vote for Asiwaju-Shettima if you want the best and most competent pair to take Nigeria to greater heights.

Read Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s economic track records https://www.nairaland.com/7222062/tinubunomics-dissecting-tinubus-economic-track

Asiwaju Tinubu deserves your vote because he is the best among them.

Asiwaju Tinubu towers over all of them in terms of competency and illustrous records of feats in public service
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely competent and capable to lead Nigeria to greater heights. He is an excellent experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader who will keep his promise to take Nigeria to greater heights.

I may need to take you down memory lane of his account of stewardship in public office in case you do not know or trying to ignore the significance of Asiwaju's sterling performance in office as a reason he is being rewarded with support today.

As the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Tinubu recovered what is now called Eko Atlantic from the raging Atlantic ocean Lagos Bar beach coast line flooding (for decades that problem even some of the more developed nations explain away as climate change problems) defied all solutions by FG and the highbrow strategic Victoria Island was deteriorating fast with businesses, embassies, hotels etc exiting VI in droves. During that time, the Atlantic ocean flooding reach the fringes of Ozumba after the flood completely take over Adetokunbo Ademola. Lagos State Government under the brilliant , resourceful and hardworking Asiwaju Tinubu solved that herculean challenge and today, VI is back to its glory.

It was Asiwaju Tinubu that brought back the Lagos Central Business District and Broad street commercial nerve centre of Nigeria back to life after it was abandoned, it's Asiwaju Tinubu who built major roads from Oregun to Lawanson to Igando LASU to as far as Badagry etc.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the one who fixed the horrible waste problem we had in Lagos and that LASTMA and BRT you see were created by Asiwaju. Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who got Lagos State to be part of the owners of Econet and unlike Delta State where the shares were sold and funds pocketed, Lagos State Shares were warehoused with professional investors in the state investment agency called Ibile holdings.

Asiwaju Tinubu increased bursaries to students of Lagos State origin (NULASS) and made public schools free for all Lagosians regardless of your tribe, religion or political party affiliation after his administration had successfully returned missionary schools to their original owners( other states later copied Lagos) . It was during his tenure that Ikeja General Hospital became a teaching Hospital, upgraded most of the clinics to General Hospitals giving free health to the 5 years and below and Lagosians of 65 years and above age group. .

The fund that BRF used to quickly build infrastructures were the LGA funds withheld by Pa Obasanjo and despite that Asiwaju Tinubu never owed salaries.
When the purchase of FG refineries by Alhaji Dangote was cancelled by HE Yardua, Alhaji Aliko Dangote ran to Asiwaju Tinubu after most state governments and governors in the SS gave Dangote a cold shoulder. Today, through the assistance Asiwaju Tinubu gave Aliko Dangote, Dangote Refinery is taking off to help us stop the petrol subsidy killing our naira and public finances.

Asiwaju Tinubu is loyal to those who paid the ultimate price for our democracy and today heroes like Bagauda Kalto, Pa Alfred Rewane, Pa Abraham Adesanya etc are immortalized in Lagos . One of the most memorable achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu for me was helping to stop the blood letting and recurring Hausa-Yoruba/OPC war in Idi Araba and Agege. Those hellish period of unrest defied even the effort of past military state administrators of Lagos but Asiwaju Tinubu was able to solve it.

That Lagos State Government civil service is regarded as the best in Nigeria is due to the hardwork Asiwaju Tinubu did to reform it, created Tutors-Generals offices, improved harmonized pay structure, best pension scheme for civil servants etc.
I can go on and on to educate you on the legacies of Asiwaju Tinubu still standing till today as my reasons for my confidence in Asiwaju Tinubu sir/ma

That's why my appeal goes to you my fellow patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
-Sunkanmi Vaughan
If you want free business ideas and directory of money sources, please check my signature. Cheers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by stanislaus67(m): 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This was exactly how they killed Twitter with their bigotry and hatred for Asiwaju Tinubu ( and President Buhari) because he is not from their tribe and religion.

The website obviously does not own the documents it purportedly uploads. It must have been catfished. They are going down.

They are welcome to ipob terrorists and their co-conspirator's brand of badluck. The website owners will watch their descent into badluck after badluck in the same way these same set of losers afflicted Twitter with badluck upon badluck.

Before their very own eyes, they will see how everything they have built will be wrecked with badluck. They do not know how to build o but they know how to destroy the platforms others have built.

To my fellow patriotic Nigerians, please ignore the naysayers, bigots and hate-filled terrorists losers and their sympathizers and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the most capable and the most competent among all the Presidential candidates. Vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

All the enemies of Nigeria and Asiwaju Tinubu will lose las las. They always lose. May God bless Nigeria for ever.

Please vote for Asiwaju-Shettima if you want the best and most competent pair to take Nigeria to greater heights.

Read Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s economic track records https://www.nairaland.com/7222062/tinubunomics-dissecting-tinubus-economic-track

Asiwaju Tinubu towers over all of them in terms of competency and illustrous records of feats in public service

Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely competent and capable to lead Nigeria to greater heights. He is an excellent experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader who will keep his promise to take Nigeria to greater heights.

I may need to take you down memory lane of his account of stewardship in public office in case you do not know or trying to ignore the significance of Asiwaju's sterling performance in office as a reason he is being rewarded with support today.

As the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Tinubu recovered what is now called Eko Atlantic from the raging Atlantic ocean Lagos Bar beach coast line flooding (for decades that problem even some of the more developed nations explain away as climate change problems) defied all solutions by FG and the highbrow strategic Victoria Island was deteriorating fast with businesses, embassies, hotels etc exiting VI in droves. During that time, the Atlantic ocean flooding reach the fringes of Ozumba after the flood completely take over Adetokunbo Ademola. Lagos State Government under the brilliant , resourceful and hardworking Asiwaju Tinubu solved that herculean challenge and today, VI is back to its glory.

It was Asiwaju Tinubu that brought back the Lagos Central Business District and Broad street commercial nerve centre of Nigeria back to life after it was abandoned, it's Asiwaju Tinubu who built major roads from Oregun to Lawanson to Igando LASU to as far as Badagry etc.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the one who fixed the horrible waste problem we had in Lagos and that LASTMA and BRT you see were created by Asiwaju. Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who got Lagos State to be part of the owners of Econet and unlike Delta State where the shares were sold and funds pocketed, Lagos State Shares were warehoused with professional investors in the state investment agency called Ibile holdings.

Asiwaju Tinubu increased bursaries to students of Lagos State origin (NULASS) and made public schools free for all Lagosians regardless of your tribe, religion or political party affiliation after his administration had successfully returned missionary schools to their original owners( other states later copied Lagos) . It was during his tenure that Ikeja General Hospital became a teaching Hospital, upgraded most of the clinics to General Hospitals giving free health to the 5 years and below and Lagosians of 65 years and above age group. .

The fund that BRF used to quickly build infrastructures were the LGA funds withheld by Pa Obasanjo and despite that Asiwaju Tinubu never owed salaries.
When the purchase of FG refineries by Alhaji Dangote was cancelled by HE Yardua, Alhaji Aliko Dangote ran to Asiwaju Tinubu after most state governments and governors in the SS gave Dangote a cold shoulder. Today, through the assistance Asiwaju Tinubu gave Aliko Dangote, Dangote Refinery is taking off to help us stop the petrol subsidy killing our naira and public finances.

Asiwaju Tinubu is loyal to those who paid the ultimate price for our democracy and today heroes like Bagauda Kalto, Pa Alfred Rewane, Pa Abraham Adesanya etc are immortalized in Lagos . One of the most memorable achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu for me was helping to stop the blood letting and recurring Hausa-Yoruba/OPC war in Idi Araba and Agege. Those hellish period of unrest defied even the effort of past military state administrators of Lagos but Asiwaju Tinubu was able to solve it.

That Lagos State Government civil service is regarded as the best in Nigeria is due to the hardwork Asiwaju Tinubu did to reform it, created Tutors-Generals offices, improved harmonized pay structure, best pension scheme for civil servants etc.
I can go on and on to educate you on the legacies of Asiwaju Tinubu still standing till today as my reasons for my confidence in Asiwaju Tinubu sir/ma

That's why my appeal goes to you my fellow patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
-Sunkanmi Vaughan
If you want free business ideas and directory of money sources, please check my signature. Cheers.

HOW MUCH DID YOU COLLECT?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by GistFullGround: 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2022

I already downloaded it & shared amongst my contacts...

Nigerians MUST know the truth!

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by obi4eze(m): 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
cheesy
Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by Aldol: 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2022
Campaign with ur candidate's achievements,simple

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by etrange: 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
ShaqFu:
Hmmm. Whatever that document say. I still want to know if he (Tinubu) was ever arrested, prosecuted and jailed for the so called offence those document say he committed.

Or isn't it innocent until proven guilty by a competent court of law? I still wonder...

Forfeiting his millions isn't prosecution enough? Or you think an innocent man would just be asked to do that?

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by GGirll: 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

They are welcome to ipob terrorists and their co-conspirator's brand of badluck. The website owners will watch their descent into badluck after badluck in the same way these same set of losers afflicted Twitter with badluck upon badluck.

-Sunkanmi Vaughan

I will rather vote for transparency, truth, hard work, empathy, prudence and competence with younger age than vote an ancestor who thinks Nigeria is his turn to rule by force.....say whatever you like, I can never vote corruption.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by Echoban: 3:28pm On Jul 19, 2022
RZArecta:
the space between you and intelligence is lightyears apart, David Hundeyin is from Enugu state cool

No wonder he took PO something personal. Wen u see him talk u would think he is liberal not knowing he is a bloody Igbo .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by maiquel: 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

They are welcome to ipob terrorists and their co-conspirator's brand of badluck.

The website owners will watch their descent into badluck after badluck in the same way these same set of losers afflicted Twitter with badluck upon badluck.

All the enemies of Nigeria and all the enemies of Asiwaju Tinubu will lose las las. They always lose.
May God bless Nigeria for ever.

-Sunkanmi Vaughan

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by trutharena: 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lol, Joro to Joro.

This stupid guy will milk IPOB people dry with his propaganda. The same guy will be the one to report the page to push the narrative to his supporters.

Same foolish guy claimed Tinubu joined his Twitter space while uploading a voice that dosen't even sound like that of Seyi let alone Asiwaju.

I will be waiting for the day he will demand for his own contribution from obituary fans just as the Aisha woman is demanding now.

Who wouldn't want to milk people bereft of critical thinking like Obituary fans dry?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
This isnt really making any impact on his campaigns.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by Zigyee: 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by Memphitz357: 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

They are welcome to ipob terrorists and their co-conspirator's brand of badluck.

The website owners will watch their descent into badluck after badluck in the same way these same set of losers afflicted Twitter with badluck upon badluck.

All the enemies of Nigeria and all the enemies of Asiwaju Tinubu will lose las las. They always lose.

-Sunkanmi Vaughan

You iz a clown ass muthafucka

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by Okobola146: 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
Baba alagbado is a confirmed drug baron. The escoBAT of Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by Gbadespet(m): 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
At the end of 2023 general election,everyone will know their Stand........
South Vs South
The northernee will be happy by what is happening in the south and it will be surprising when kwankwaso collapse it's structure for PDP and Atiku eventually win the election.....Then Una eyes go con clear (mumu southerners)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by BigYash: 3:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
OkCornel:
A summary of Tinubunomics from 2014 till date.

Nigerians are now swimming in cheap crude oil and fuel.

Light is now steady 247 cheesy

Vote Tinubu for President cheesy
#1 is now = $1 grin Vote Tinubu for president

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by livinbygrace: 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
Hundeyin ,you are just 32 years and biting more than you can chew.
Jagaban no be your mate ,he has paid his dues,so You this Badagry boy better take things easy.That you are in America does not means hands can’t touch you.
These people have tentacles everywhere .Be careful!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by Electorate: 3:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

-Sunkanmi Vaughan

So you mean you spent your time typing all this epistle in support of a man that is already rejected by the people...can't you see the hand writing on the wall that Tinubu CAN NOT AND WILL NOT BE NIGERIA'S PRESIDENT...Instead of you to be enjoying the money e dash you you just dey suffer your keyboard.

Typing from the Zoo...

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by jaytee01(m): 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
[s][/s]
These minority hate him so much and have hated him since 2015 as he keeps defeating them. So they will go to all evil extent including bringing down the labour of others just to blame him for being better than those less competent candidates they support.

[b]The website obviously does not own the documents it purportedly uploads. It must have been catfished.
They are going down.

-Sunkanmi Vaughan

[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by Mycometp3(m): 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
It's just that Nigeria politicians don't really have shame because if they do by now Ahmed tinubu should have stepped down from the presiden race and the law suppose to take it up from there. How can a criminal be running for a post ..are we just blind or na greediness won Kee us..there should be a protest against this you can all see what buhari turn us into.. Theyre just opposite of what they campaign with or else we go suffer am and der will be alot n lots of suicide note in homes ..God help us

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by Zenanted(m): 3:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
For you to have this kind energy to defend like your life depends on it, one can only ask how much you are paid
FreeStuffsNG:

These minority hate him so much and have hated him since 2015 as he keeps defeating them. So they will go to all evil extent including bringing down the labour of others just to blame him for being better than those less competent candidates they support.

-Sunkanmi Vaughan

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by Adeolajude(m): 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
It's coming out small small..
Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by ogatboy(m): 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
ShaqFu:
Hmmm. Whatever that document say. I still want to know if he (Tinubu) was ever arrested, prosecuted and jailed for the so called offence those document say he committed.

Or isn't it innocent until proven guilty by a competent court of law? I still wonder...

Lol, where did you study your own law? A person willing to settle means you are accepting guilt

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by jaxxy(m): 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

-Sunkanmi Vaughan

U think America is like Nigeria?? If u have a court case it is available to the public. Nothing like catfish anywhere.

This is too much. If I was tinubu I will step down for Amaechi Now!!!!!!!

David hundeyin is not ipob he is a core Lagosian indigene. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by Sapphire94: 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

-Sunkanmi Vaughan

What other business Idea can you offer me other than selling agbado and cassava. No thanks, It’s useless checking your signature.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by bewla(m): 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Asiwaju

E ma sé ju SI ero
Ero mo bi ton lol

In Tinubu I believe in him my house hold will vote

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by Commentor: 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
Success77x:
On sunday i was hanging out jejely on a cool spot, a friend of mine called and we were discussing politics and we talked about Peter obi on the phone, we discussed for long then hung up.
On my way home little did i know some few urchins were following me.
They stopped and said omo Igbo you come Lagos come they show yourself abi?
For where BAT dey rule, you dey call Peter Obi
Before i could reply them that I'm Edo and not Igbo, they started hitting me and i was helpless because it was getting late.
They took my phone's, my wallet and everything i had with me, after seeing that i was bleeding too much on the head, they left me alone, i quickly went to look for where to get myself treated with plea on paying the other day.
A good Samaritan was able to help
Yesterday i went to the bank to get another ATM, only to discover that those urchins have emptied my account.

It dawn on me that Should BAT becomes the President of Nigeria, then Lagos is no longer safe for us.

I would not deter nor give up hope.
I will continue to support Peter Obi even in death.

So what phone are you using now?
Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by elivtjackson5(m): 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
GamalNasser:
Escobats doing what they know best , which is to swarm report pages

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by Commentor: 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
GGirll:

I will rather vote for transparency, truth, hard work, empathy, prudence and competence with younger age than vote an ancestor who thinks Nigeria is his turn to rule by force.....say whatever you like, I can never vote corruption.

And your choice is..?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is Winning In Kaduna Governorship Election? / Tinubu Demands Oil Wells/Ministerial Slots From Buhari - National Daily / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Crashed Marriage Report By Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 188
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.