Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin (42997 Views)

Nigeria's Interest In Tinubu's Money Laundering Dwarfs Elon Musk - Plainsite / Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin / The Drug And Sex Lives Of Boko Haram Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by cyndylove64(f): 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2022
princepee:
This David is seriously on jagaban's blookos.
Baba should clarify the issue!
Did he carry drug or not!
you expect him to come out and say he did or not ,lol don't worry his aides will soon drop epistle
Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by emilfischer(m): 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2022
I see you are working hard to earn your peanuts..

Well done

FreeStuffsNG:
This was exactly how they killed Twitter with their bigotry and hatred for Asiwaju Tinubu ( and President Buhari) because he is not from their tribe and religion.

These minority hate him so much and have hated him since 2015 as he keeps defeating them and their sponsors. So they will go to all evil extent including bringing down the labour of others just to blame him for being better than those less competent candidates they support. Yet they will still lose.

The website obviously does not own the documents it purportedly uploads. It must have been catfished. They are going down.

They are welcome to ipob terrorists and their co-conspirator's brand of badluck. They have not even started their lamentation yet.

The website owners will watch their descent into badluck after badluck in the same way these same set of losers afflicted Twitter with badluck upon badluck.

Before their very own eyes, they will see how everything they have built will be wrecked with badluck. They do not know how to build o but they know how to destroy the platforms others have built.

To my fellow patriotic Nigerians, please ignore the naysayers, bigots and hate-filled terrorists losers and their sympathizers and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the most capable and the most competent among all the Presidential candidates. Vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

All the enemies of Nigeria and all the enemies of Asiwaju Tinubu will lose las las. They always lose.
May God bless Nigeria for ever.

Why do I want you to vote for Asiwaju Tinubu?

Please vote for Asiwaju-Shettima if you want the best and most competent pair to take Nigeria to greater heights.

Read Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s economic track records https://www.nairaland.com/7222062/tinubunomics-dissecting-tinubus-economic-track

Asiwaju Tinubu deserves your vote because he is the best among them.

Asiwaju Tinubu towers over all of them in terms of competency and illustrous records of feats in public service
Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely competent and capable to lead Nigeria to greater heights. He is an excellent experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader who will keep his promise to take Nigeria to greater heights.

I may need to take you down memory lane of his account of stewardship in public office in case you do not know or trying to ignore the significance of Asiwaju's sterling performance in office as a reason he is being rewarded with support today.

As the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Tinubu recovered what is now called Eko Atlantic from the raging Atlantic ocean Lagos Bar beach coast line flooding (for decades that problem even some of the more developed nations explain away as climate change problems) defied all solutions by FG and the highbrow strategic Victoria Island was deteriorating fast with businesses, embassies, hotels etc exiting VI in droves. During that time, the Atlantic ocean flooding reach the fringes of Ozumba after the flood completely take over Adetokunbo Ademola. Lagos State Government under the brilliant , resourceful and hardworking Asiwaju Tinubu solved that herculean challenge and today, VI is back to its glory.

It was Asiwaju Tinubu that brought back the Lagos Central Business District and Broad street commercial nerve centre of Nigeria back to life after it was abandoned, it's Asiwaju Tinubu who built major roads from Oregun to Lawanson to Igando LASU to as far as Badagry etc.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the one who fixed the horrible waste problem we had in Lagos and that LASTMA and BRT you see were created by Asiwaju. Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who got Lagos State to be part of the owners of Econet and unlike Delta State where the shares were sold and funds pocketed, Lagos State Shares were warehoused with professional investors in the state investment agency called Ibile holdings.

Asiwaju Tinubu increased bursaries to students of Lagos State origin (NULASS) and made public schools free for all Lagosians regardless of your tribe, religion or political party affiliation after his administration had successfully returned missionary schools to their original owners( other states later copied Lagos) . It was during his tenure that Ikeja General Hospital became a teaching Hospital, upgraded most of the clinics to General Hospitals giving free health to the 5 years and below and Lagosians of 65 years and above age group. .

The fund that BRF used to quickly build infrastructures were the LGA funds withheld by Pa Obasanjo and despite that Asiwaju Tinubu never owed salaries.
When the purchase of FG refineries by Alhaji Dangote was cancelled by HE Yardua, Alhaji Aliko Dangote ran to Asiwaju Tinubu after most state governments and governors in the SS gave Dangote a cold shoulder. Today, through the assistance Asiwaju Tinubu gave Aliko Dangote, Dangote Refinery is taking off to help us stop the petrol subsidy killing our naira and public finances.

Asiwaju Tinubu is loyal to those who paid the ultimate price for our democracy and today heroes like Bagauda Kalto, Pa Alfred Rewane, Pa Abraham Adesanya etc are immortalized in Lagos . One of the most memorable achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu for me was helping to stop the blood letting and recurring Hausa-Yoruba/OPC war in Idi Araba and Agege. Those hellish period of unrest defied even the effort of past military state administrators of Lagos but Asiwaju Tinubu was able to solve it.

That Lagos State Government civil service is regarded as the best in Nigeria is due to the hardwork Asiwaju Tinubu did to reform it, created Tutors-Generals offices, improved harmonized pay structure, best pension scheme for civil servants etc.
I can go on and on to educate you on the legacies of Asiwaju Tinubu still standing till today as my reasons for my confidence in Asiwaju Tinubu sir/ma

That's why my appeal goes to you my fellow patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
-Sunkanmi Vaughan
Meanwhile, if you want free business ideas and directory of money sources, please check my signature. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by adecz: 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
E pain dem nah❗️❗️ grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by Endsarspillar: 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
This was exactly how they killed Twitter with their bigotry and hatred for Asiwaju Tinubu ( and President Buhari) because he is not from their tribe and religion.

These minority hate him so much and have hated him since 2015 as he keeps defeating them and their sponsors. So they will go to all evil extent including bringing down the labour of others just to blame him for being better than those less competent candidates they support. Yet they will still lose.

The website obviously does not own the documents it purportedly uploads. It must have been catfished. They are going down.

They are welcome to ipob terrorists and their co-conspirator's brand of badluck. They have not even started their lamentation yet.

The website owners will watch their descent into badluck after badluck in the same way these same set of losers afflicted Twitter with badluck upon badluck.

Before their very own eyes, they will see how everything they have built will be wrecked with badluck. They do not know how to build o but they know how to destroy the platforms others have built.

To my fellow patriotic Nigerians, please ignore the naysayers, bigots and hate-filled terrorists losers and their sympathizers and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the most capable and the most competent among all the Presidential candidates. Vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

All the enemies of Nigeria and all the enemies of Asiwaju Tinubu will lose las las. They always lose.

Please vote for Asiwaju-Shettima if you want the best and most competent pair to take Nigeria to greater heights.

Read Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s economic track records https://www.nairaland.com/7222062/tinubunomics-dissecting-tinubus-economic-track

Asiwaju Tinubu towers over all of them in terms of competency and illustrous records of feats in public service

Asiwaju Tinubu is extremely competent and capable to lead Nigeria to greater heights. He is an excellent experienced public administrator and a Patriot to the core.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader who will keep his promise to take Nigeria to greater heights.

I may need to take you down memory lane of his account of stewardship in public office in case you do not know or trying to ignore the significance of Asiwaju's sterling performance in office as a reason he is being rewarded with support today.

As the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Tinubu recovered what is now called Eko Atlantic from the raging Atlantic ocean Lagos Bar beach coast line flooding (for decades that problem even some of the more developed nations explain away as climate change problems) defied all solutions by FG and the highbrow strategic Victoria Island was deteriorating fast with businesses, embassies, hotels etc exiting VI in droves. During that time, the Atlantic ocean flooding reach the fringes of Ozumba after the flood completely take over Adetokunbo Ademola. Lagos State Government under the brilliant , resourceful and hardworking Asiwaju Tinubu solved that herculean challenge and today, VI is back to its glory.

It was Asiwaju Tinubu that brought back the Lagos Central Business District and Broad street commercial nerve centre of Nigeria back to life after it was abandoned, it's Asiwaju Tinubu who built major roads from Oregun to Lawanson to Igando LASU to as far as Badagry etc.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the one who fixed the horrible waste problem we had in Lagos and that LASTMA and BRT you see were created by Asiwaju. Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who got Lagos State to be part of the owners of Econet and unlike Delta State where the shares were sold and funds pocketed, Lagos State Shares were warehoused with professional investors in the state investment agency called Ibile holdings.

Asiwaju Tinubu increased bursaries to students of Lagos State origin (NULASS) and made public schools free for all Lagosians regardless of your tribe, religion or political party affiliation after his administration had successfully returned missionary schools to their original owners( other states later copied Lagos) . It was during his tenure that Ikeja General Hospital became a teaching Hospital, upgraded most of the clinics to General Hospitals giving free health to the 5 years and below and Lagosians of 65 years and above age group. .

The fund that BRF used to quickly build infrastructures were the LGA funds withheld by Pa Obasanjo and despite that Asiwaju Tinubu never owed salaries.
When the purchase of FG refineries by Alhaji Dangote was cancelled by HE Yardua, Alhaji Aliko Dangote ran to Asiwaju Tinubu after most state governments and governors in the SS gave Dangote a cold shoulder. Today, through the assistance Asiwaju Tinubu gave Aliko Dangote, Dangote Refinery is taking off to help us stop the petrol subsidy killing our naira and public finances.

Asiwaju Tinubu is loyal to those who paid the ultimate price for our democracy and today heroes like Bagauda Kalto, Pa Alfred Rewane, Pa Abraham Adesanya etc are immortalized in Lagos . One of the most memorable achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu for me was helping to stop the blood letting and recurring Hausa-Yoruba/OPC war in Idi Araba and Agege. Those hellish period of unrest defied even the effort of past military state administrators of Lagos but Asiwaju Tinubu was able to solve it.

That Lagos State Government civil service is regarded as the best in Nigeria is due to the hardwork Asiwaju Tinubu did to reform it, created Tutors-Generals offices, improved harmonized pay structure, best pension scheme for civil servants etc.
I can go on and on to educate you on the legacies of Asiwaju Tinubu still standing till today as my reasons for my confidence in Asiwaju Tinubu sir/ma

That's why my appeal goes to you my fellow patriotic Nigerians to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
-Sunkanmi Vaughan
Meanwhile, if you want free business ideas and directory of money sources, please check my signature. Cheers.

How many agbado have to eaten today?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by kkins25(m): 5:09pm On Jul 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

The one you hate because he is not Igbo like you wink

Hatred and bigotry as your political strategy never saved you from defeat in 2015 and 2019, it will not save you from perpetual defeat in 2023 and beyond.

The only thing that cures hate is love or death. The one you hate so much like President Buhari and Asiwaju Tinubu keep rising while you stay down there hating.
How much can I buy your soul?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by danngnews: 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

-Sunkanmi Vaughan

How a supposedly educated fellow will clearly despite the situation we are in today be supporting a confirmed drug criminal, a very sick one for that matter, is beyond me, Tufiakwa.
Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by Jayinyourdreams(m): 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
Guys guess what.
I just got my PVC

I can't wait to vote for Tinubu, sorry peter obi in 2023

Bat urchins must be put to shame
Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by kmaster007: 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
Tinubu his there main target
Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by danngnews: 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
Anyiamaka:

You can support and vote for Tinubu but don't come and give Nigerians who don't care who you vote for, silly reasons to vote a sick, old, kleptomaniac drug baron.

Tell him again.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by Putinofrussia: 5:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
lol
Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by Putinofrussia: 5:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
All what one can see here is just noise and serious wailings from seeming illiterates.

Case was not a Nigerian case where shenanigans would have been the order and judgement would have been skewed.

Case has been closed for decades.
VERDICT:
Tinubu was freed.
USA will not free you if you are a criminal.

Tinubu is free and goes to USA as he likes because he has no gabbage.

Atiku,Airpeace CEO and Kyari cannot go to USA because they are wanted and regarded as upcoming prisoners if caught by the FBI.

USA envoys have severally visited Tinubu and even taken pictures with him.

David Hundeyin and his co-badbellejudges are just soiling the names of innocent beings like the FBI,USA,TINUBU,USA JUDICIARY SYSTEM and the PSYCHE of literate,sane and innocent people.

FINAL VERDICT:

DAVID HUNDEYIN AND HIS BADBELLE WAILERS ARE INSANELY BEATING AN ALREADY DEAD HORSE!
ciao.
Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by lereinter(m): 5:13pm On Jul 19, 2022
We live in a evil world.

Evil people hold most money and powers.

People also like darkness more than light.

But

It's only God that can judge and repay people like tinubu in this nigeria. Just like He did to pharoah, When and how nobody knows.

Hundeyin input change very little

Innocent people of nigeria should be resolute on voting out apc, who has compounded the problem of nigeria and nigerians

Parents should not forget the hardship they have endured in the past 8 yrs
Students should not forget too
Business men shouldn't forget too

Remembering that strengthens you
Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by Endsarspillar: 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Hatred and bigotry as your political strategy never saved you from defeat in 2015 and 2019, it will not save you from perpetual defeat in 2023 and beyond.

The only thing that cures hate is love or death. The one you hate so much like President Buhari and Asiwaju Tinubu keep rising while you stay down there hating.

Agbado has affected your brain so much that you think a man like Buhari is rising; a man that has destroyed everything in this country. You need mental evaluation.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by ShaqFu: 5:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
DissTroy:

This is not a case of innocent until proven guilty. He was proven guilty that's why he agreed to forfeit the money in his account and testimony in exchange for a suspend jailtime. It's there in thw very records uploaded. It's stated that he was culpable in managing drug money.

A "picker" is just as guilty as the Yahoo boy in the eyes of the law. He's an accomplice.
I see. He made a smart move.
Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by oyatz(m): 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
sukkot:
hmm i have to admit tinubu is the best of the worst. atiku is bad and obi is bad. they both have no achievements whatsoever. so what can a man do ? do like me and dont vote for anybody cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Vote for Dr Rabiu Musa Kwankanso
Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by cuteralph101(m): 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

-Sunkanmi Vaughan

David Hundeyin is half Yoruba Half Akwa Ibom. No one will absolutely have issues with Tinubu if hes not trying to foist lies on 200m Nigerians. How can a presidential candidate said he didn't attend primary and secondary school?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by EmmyDJourno: 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

-Sunkanmi Vaughan

Mumu + Olodo = Tinubu supporter grin
Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by Putinofrussia: 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2022
lereinter:

We live in a evil world.

Evil people hold most money and powers.

People also like darkness more than light.

But

It's only God that can judge and repay people like tinubu in this nigeria. Just like He did to pharoah, When and how nobody knows.

Hundeyin input change very little

Innocent people of nigeria should be resolute on voting out apc, who has compounded the problem of nigeria and nigerians

Parents should not forget the hardship they have endured in the past 8 yrs
Students should not forget too
Business men shouldn't forget too

Remembering that strengthens you
lol
Let us allow Tinubu who has proven to have a midas touch to take Nigeria out of this mess,sir.
He did it in Lagos. Lagos is richer than most African coutries.
He will do more positive things for Nigeria.
TINUBU IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA IN 2023.
ciao.
Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by becky39000(m): 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

-Sunkanmi Vaughan

Gibberish!!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by Fidelarinze9(m): 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

-Sunkanmi Vaughan

You have every right to support your candidate, but do you have to insult others to drive down your point? You are criticizing people through the same offence you accuse them of.
Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by oyeb15: 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

-Sunkanmi Vaughan

You are one of Nigeria problem.
Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by Elvis778(m): 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

This your tribal politics will never work, David is from Anambra ABI? Senseless lots, Affliction shall never rise again, you and your drug master, and drug party with all the cursed people that has brought Nigeria and Nigerians to their knees, killing thousands and driving millions of people into penury, you all will never rise again, cuz yea, you are synonymous to AFFLICTION bookmark this. What nonsense!
Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by akbonus: 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

-Sunkanmi Vaughan
Meanwhile, if you want free business ideas and directory of money sources, please check my signature. Ch

YOU DID NOT TELL US SOME THINGS O,
1.HOW HE MADE IS MONEY?
2.HIS ROLE IN THE DRUG CARTEL STORY?
3.WHY HE IS YET TO COME OUT CLEAN IN THE CERTIFICATE ISSUE?
4.HIS AGE SAGA
5.HIS ROLE IN THE LEKKI TOL GATE KILLINGS
6.WHY IS DID HE CARRY TWO BULLION VAN INTO HIS COMPOUND ON THE EVE OF ELECTION?DON'T TELL ME IT IS HIS MONEY O
7.I HEAR SAID "I HAVE EXPERIENCE"WHY THAT CHANNEL HIS EXPIRIENCE INTO THIS APC COLLOSAL FAILED GOVERNMENT TO HELP BUBU
8.WHY DID REFUSED TO FORGIVE AMBODE EVEN AFTER BUHARI INTERVENE?
9.WHY DID HE CHOOSE MUSLIM VP, WHEN BUHARI REJECTED HIM AND DID IDEA IN 2015?THAT IT IS NOT GOOD FOR NIGERIA.
10.THIS QUESTION IS FOR YOU,ARE YOU EXPECTING CHRISTIANS TO VOTE FOR TIFNUBU?IF YES WHY?

OGA LET ME TELL YOU,TINUBU WILL NEVER RULE NIGERIA,NEVER.BELIEVE IT OR NOT IT IS THE TRUTH

Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by Nijablast: 6:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Reporting doesnt mean closed ...the findings will be left to stand the test of time.

Tinubu must labour till DEATH!!

Obi has started to Labour @61. He will die labouring.
Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by TYCO77: 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2022
[quote author=FreeStuffsNG post=114884704]This was exactly how they killed Twitter with their bigotry and hatred for Asiwaju Tinubu ( and President Buhari) because he is not from their tribe and religion.

That's why my appeal goes to you[b] my fellow patriotic Nigerians[/b] to please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.
-Sunkanmi Vaughan

You are not patriotic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by Thuglife2020: 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2022
Echoban:

No wonder he took PO something personal. Wen u see him talk u would think he is liberal not knowing he is a bloody Igbo .

He’s a lagosian.. He’s from Badagry in case you don’t know
Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by khalhokage(m): 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2022
ShaqFu:
Hmmm. Whatever that document say. I still want to know if he (Tinubu) was ever arrested, prosecuted and jailed for the so called offence those document say he committed.

Or isn't it innocent until proven guilty by a competent court of law? I still wonder...

Read the court documents, He took a plea deal and forfeited assets to avoid a criminal trial.
Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by Dybala11(m): 6:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

-Sunkanmi Vaughan

Ok, but before you continue with your barage of words lemme ask you a simple question, "are the allegations against pablo escoBAT" true or false?? grin
Has he worked as a bagman for drug dealers at any point in time?? grin
Re: Tinubu & The Drug Money Saga: Plainsite Has Been Reported To Google - Hundeyin by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2022
cybersoldiers:

Bro, who give that foul brain?

Na copy and paste 30k monthly APC job.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari: "I Am In London Taking A Short Rest" / Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu / Iyke Aaron Supervised The Sharing Of Kerosene In Abia State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 227
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.