Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,555 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) (59737 Views)

Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma / My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man / She Threw Him Away And She Married 17 Years Later. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by SPAMBOX7: 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
Dshocker:

Guy u fit do gra-gra for naija, but not in America.

In Africa a man is a tiger, but becomes a pussycat when he enters America.

If the man had resisted, then a scuffle would have ensued and once that happens, any mark on her body turns to her evidence and they will use that against you in the court of law, when she files for domestic violence.

So if the woman dey hit am make he just stand like mumu even as it's the woman that started? Wow grin
Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by richie240: 11:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
Ishilove:
Human beings often time neglect the God factor when choosing a life partner. This is the end result
Na so!
When d mumu don see brezz, nyansh + tiny waist, every other tin can wait; and when auntie 'go-digger' too don take nose smell pound sterlings, any advice u give her + her own God-given intuition go bcum rantings.
cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by ogbonti: 11:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
Dshocker:

You are funny, Google the meaning of prenup.

If she had signed a prenup, then she wouldn't get a dime from their divorce.

And in America, you dare not hit your wife, because the laws of the land protects women and children more.

He acted wisely by recording his evidence and also not hitting his wife.

Lets assume you've lived in America for 20yrs and you were able to buy a house $10M, later you got married and had problems with her and you hit her, my brother you might lose 50% of your money, if not all to her and the house automatically goes to her.

the bolded parts really exposed you as someone who has never been to the US - do you know what a $10m home looks like ? How many Americans - born in America - became very successful live in $10 million homes?

Former President Barack Obama lives in a very expensive home - in a very elitist area (the VGC Lagos comparison to America) called Matha's Vinyard - and the home is about $12 million, and this is a former president of USA ooo, former Senator and celebrity politician and socialite ooo - so do not come here and talk about ordinary Nigerian immigrant buying homes worth $10 million after living in America for 20 years - na so people dey see the money for hear ? IF a Naija immigrant buys a house worth between $500,000 to $1.5m home in America as a professional or even business man - he is considered to be very successful - $10M homes no be mo moi for here ooo - so blow your fabu small small u hia grin

https://nypost.com/article/inside-obamas-marthas-vineyard-estate/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Cousin9999: 12:22am On Jul 20, 2022
Who knows what the truth is here. Just know that you can't go abroad and do the things you do back home.
Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by godofuck231: 12:27am On Jul 20, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

bro, a prenup wouldnt help in this issue because the problem is not the wife, it is the YEYE MUMU that she calls her husband, that is the main problem here. what man in his right man would let a woman make him sleep outside of HIS OWN HOME?!?!? in what world? what kind of stupid shiiit is that?
I would prefer being thrown out of my house than have her leave , at least my kids are still under protection of my house , but when she does throw me out na there my waka start , and na ther when marriage end , she should complete the mortgage of the house and never call me for anything, even if it concerns the welfare of the children because I was dispossessed of my rights as their father and shelter of my own home, so make she carry the house its her inheritance, good luck to her and the newfuckboy when de brain wash her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by godofuck231: 12:32am On Jul 20, 2022
Dshocker:

If the man had resisted, then a scuffle would have ensued and once that happens, any mark on her body turns to her evidence and they will use that against you in the court of law, when she files for domestic violence.

a friend of mind had same issue, he got kicked out , he divorced her for that act and now she couldn't meet up with the mortgage, lost the house and ended up taking another property and she's still down on payments she and her child are a wreck , she's begging like a junkie now , eye don clear , women cause their calamities themselves because they feel the law gives them the upper hand , but as a man know your self , some men have relocated to Nigeria and found peace and rest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Mimizebi(f): 12:53am On Jul 20, 2022
Dshocker:
That is the reason why most men don't like taking their wife aboard.

Especially if you enroll her into nursing or to study medicine, by the time she is through studying such course, then the chances of her being your wife is like 20%.

And it is her fellow colleagues that will brainwash her into believing that being single is the best and her husband has no right to question her decision.

Dear men; If you ever plan on relocating your wife aboard, make sure she signs a prenuptial agreement.

You are right but not in all cases though but this particular scenario happened to a family friend .
Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by linearity: 12:54am On Jul 20, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

explain to me (as if i was a 5yr old) how the above is the justification for (or got anything to do with) him sleeping outside his own home?!?!
as much as this man shouldnt hit his wfe, the solution to this problem certainly ISN'T to sleep outside your own home either. thats his house just as much as hers, thus she has NO RIGHT to demand he leave the premises, unless she can back that out with a serious crime he committed towards her/the kids.

here is a simple clue: this mumu husband is talking about controlling his wife, while this shouldnt happen anywhere on earth. nobody should control others, just because they are married.

Bros, it is always better for the guy to leave.

Yes, the house belong to both of them and he has every right just like the woman to stay even as their divorce winds through the court....But, you have to fear women in situation like these, because they can do and undo things.

e.g. this woman in this video can instigate this man, push him to the wall, humiliate him, abuse him, etc and the guy dear not raise his voice or response, else the lady will call the police and report domestic violence, once police comes one person must leave the house and in this case, it will be the guy but he is not now leaving under his own will but under order.

The lady will then turn around, go back to the Police station and get a temporary restraining order against the guy and those things are easy to get by ladies in the US....Depending on where this guy is working, he is obligated to report such encounters he have with the Police to his employer, he has a lot to loss by staying around.

Gentle leave, get a lawyer and fight her in court, bros that is the wiser decision. One of the reasons ladies have upper hand here is not only because the system favors them, it is because they are the first to cry, the first to complain, the first to call the Police....Your wife can do some stuff to you as a guy in a situation like this that you know will get her into trouble if you call the cops, but it is not in our nature to make those calls...but the woman will make that call without blinking an eye.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by nedekid: 12:56am On Jul 20, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
The woman has no right to throw him outta his own house, it is either they both owns the house or the woman owns the house or the house is a council (government allocated) house with both their names or just the woman's name on it.

There is no way the woman can throw him out if he pays the mortgage or bought the house with his money, no way!

He probarbly left the house so as to calm down, and come back later the police would have adviced to do that anyway, if the police were called.
It works differently abroad. The woman will ask you to leave the house and you must. Police sef will assist her. The likelihood is she gets the house, and you may even have to keep paying the mortgage and monthly court ordered bills for the upkeep of the kids.
They laws protect women. As I write this, my paddy just lost his house to his wife of over 20 years. House he has almost finished paying for.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by NaBanga: 1:18am On Jul 20, 2022
nedekid:

It works differently abroad. The woman will ask you to leave the house and you must. Police sef will assist her. The likelihood is she gets the house, and you may even have to keep paying the mortgage and monthly court ordered bills for the upkeep of the kids.
They laws protect women. As I write this, my paddy just lost his house to his wife of over 20 years. House he has almost finished paying for.

Don't believe everything your paddy is telling you. If he is going through a divorce, he will get half the value of the house from the wife or they will have to sell the house and split the profits. If the house was purchased by the wife before the marriage, your paddy would need to show how he contributed to the home during the marriage. I am sure there is much he has left out of the story.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Poanan: 1:19am On Jul 20, 2022
Dshocker:

U de waste time to educate that guy. Someine in Nigeria that claims to know all. He thinks that place is nairaland where people shout simp.
Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Poanan: 1:22am On Jul 20, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

explain to me (as if i was a 5yr old) how the above is the justification for (or got anything to do with) him sleeping outside his own home?!?!
as much as this man shouldnt hit his wfe, the solution to this problem certainly ISN'T to sleep outside your own home either. thats his house just as much as hers, thus she has NO RIGHT to demand he leave the premises, unless she can back that out with a serious crime he committed towards her/the kids.

here is a simple clue: this mumu husband is talking about controlling his wife, while this shouldnt happen anywhere on earth. nobody should control others, just because they are married.

Guy calm down and listen. Let people who know educate you. No go enter wahala.
Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by InvertedHammer: 1:42am On Jul 20, 2022
Dshocker:

Especially if you enroll her into nursing or to study medicine, by the time she is through studying such course, then the chances of her being your wife is like 20%.

And it is her fellow colleagues that will brainwash her into believing that being single is the best and her husband has no right to question her decision.

Dear men; If you ever plan on relocating your wife aboard, make sure she signs a prenuptial agreement.
/
Prenuptial won't work in this case.

When men run to Nigeria to marry slay queens and bring them to Western world, I usually do the most honourable thing a friend would do--send them condolence messages. cool

How can this man start life afresh at his age? Access to his bank accounts, retirement funds, house, etc that he worked many years for will be restricted. Throw in alimony and child support, the rest of his life is fvcked! We hear stories of Nigerian men killing their wives in US, this video is a little glimpse at what culminates to such drastic measures.
/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Aguiyimba(m): 2:01am On Jul 20, 2022
Mr man, why not come back to naija and send amadioha to her, in few days her obituary will be trending on social media after her burial u take back ur house.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by ZIMDRILL(m): 2:04am On Jul 20, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/
Prenuptial won't work in this case.

When men run to Nigeria to marry slay queens and bring them to Western world, I usually do the most honourable thing a friend would do--send them condolence messages. cool

How can this man start life afresh at his age? Access to his bank accounts, retirement funds, house, etc that he worked many years for will be restricted. Throw in alimony and child support, the rest of his life is fvcked! We hear stories of Nigerian men killing their wives in US, this video is a little glimpse at what culminates to such drastic measures.
/

what stops him from accessing his bank
account or pensions funds ? the only tricky thing might be the house if they bought it together they might be asked to sale or buy out
Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Nobody: 2:19am On Jul 20, 2022
Bar1941:
That is why fatal domestic violence is so common in those countries. Imagine after labouring and starving yourself to put up something like this, one greedy bitch just thought she can use the weak laws of the western countries to deprive you of all that you got.

This man must be very depressed now, I pray and hope he doesn't take the laws into his hands by killing the bitçh as we ass taking his own life, because in most situations like this, that is usually the end result.
Will most likely end up that way...
We see such almost everytime.
Some cases start immediately Mothers in Law arrive the United States.
They start sowing the seed of DISCORD.
Especially Mothers of Practicing Nigerian Nurses

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Nobody: 2:24am On Jul 20, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

It really is very complicated and I won’t pretend that I have all the answers.

But knowing what I know now if I was married in the USA I’ll always have a solid plan B. Don’t leave yourself wide open.

It’s much easier now than in my time to have accounts in Nigeria that you can fund directly without third party involvement. You can buy properties now from people like me or other agents.

I can’t say don’t get married or don’t take your wife with you. What I can say is have a plan and fng execute it immediately that it’s necessary.

Good luck to all you youngsters, you’ll need it because there’s a lot of jezebels about.
Honestly
JEZEBELS on the Loose!
Most of my MALE Friends have vowed never to get married. Meanwhile they all have kids in Naija now. Their Baby mamas are well catered for.
They enjoy Robust incentives except marriage.
MEN have woken up.

In have an Uncle in the states here.
A professor in his 50s now. He avoids women like Ebola. In Fact, the moment you change discussion to women, he enters his car and leaves.
He has got 3 powerful & well fed Dogs in whom he is well pleased!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by tonyashburton: 2:29am On Jul 20, 2022
You are a 5 year old if you can't understand that the law doesn't give a Bleep about where he's going to sleep if she is awarded the house and custody of any children in the event that their union is dissolved.
MrBrownJay1:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by InvertedHammer: 2:33am On Jul 20, 2022
ZIMDRILL:

what stops him from accessing his bank
account or pensions funds ? the only tricky thing might be the house if they bought it together they might be asked to sale or buy out
/
Community property by virtue of marriage.

The system will gut him alive if he is not prepared.

Even their assets in Nigeria or anywhere else will be factored in.

/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by dfhgfs1255: 2:50am On Jul 20, 2022
Est-il la descendance des japonais? Ses chefs-d’oeuvre sont trop sanglants, qui m’ont fait peur! #Huayong#

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by yidemid507: 3:04am On Jul 20, 2022
Gjf

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by ZIMDRILL(m): 3:31am On Jul 20, 2022
InvertedHammer:

/
Community property by virtue of marriage.

The system will gut him alive if he is not prepared.

Even their assets in Nigeria or anywhere else will be factored in.

/

how

pension funds yes but but bank account you mean savings they have in investimates accounts ?
Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Caseless: 3:58am On Jul 20, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

stop talking about what you dont know.... a man CAN/MUST resist and simply have evidence that he didnt do anything wrong. what you wrote is not only foolish, but blasphemy for US men. abeg travel a little!!! you actually believe that a woman can do what she pleases and anyone will listen to her, lol?!?!? you watch too many US series...while in the real world it doesnt work this way... if a woman lays a hand on you and/or attacks you, you have all the rights to defend yourself against her (whether you are a man or a woman).... THATS THE LAW! just make sure you do that in front of witnesses and/or cameras so that you have proof.

the problem here is that African men think they can control women abroad (like they do inAfrica), while THEY CANT! the law abroad will send
them straight to jail!
quit this narration. The society listens to the woman story first. Don't go and claim any self-defense except you're on camera.

Amber Heard and Johnny Depp's case should tell you what it is.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by InvertedHammer: 4:08am On Jul 20, 2022
ZIMDRILL:

how

pension funds yes but but bank account you mean savings they have in investimates accounts ?

/
If the wife files for divorce, both parties will list all their assets, bank accounts, etc. It is a common thing for a partner to deplete his/her account or try to hide assets. But you are dealing with someone who has lived with you for years and shares some secrets with you. First thing first, the wife will petition the court to prevent the husband from depleting his account. Don't forget that there are periods of discovery. The wife's lawyer doesn't give a sh!t about both of them. S/he is only interested in the money and will dig every nook and cranny to find it. As a matter of fact, the longer the case is dragged, the better for the lawyers.

Just don't wish divorce on your worst enemy especially when there are assets and minor children involved. We don't know when the house was bought. Chances are after their marriage. But then...how many Nigerians have prenups? Do you think prenup is easy to bring up in a relationship when "love" is still shacking both parties?

The wife looks troublesome--the kind of client American lawyers love. Don't be surprised that by the time the divorce is through, both of them will come out empty-handed. Divorce lawyers in US do not take prisoners.

/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by bepositive11: 4:29am On Jul 20, 2022
That man should have just stayed in Nigeria.

99% of Nigerian marriages are about control. Mostly the man controlling the woman. Western marriage is about balance which is foreign to Nigerian men. And their women get preferential treatment legally because they're more likely to earn less after baring children

jaxxy:
well he seems to be in a good mood.

Well I don't believe in controlling anyone and I don't think it's possible or normal to completely control an adult with God giving freewill.

Marriage is not about control bt balance, healthy self-esteem mutual respect and understanding urselves. Submission doesn't mean control.

whatever happened btwn u and ur wife can be sorted if u both have sense to be reasonable and if u know how to handle women its a plus for u.
Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Nobody: 4:42am On Jul 20, 2022
richie240:
Neither!
cool

Matthew 19:10-12 (KJV)
His disciples say unto him, If the case of the man be so with his wife, it is not good to marry.
But he {Jesus} said unto them, All men cannot receive this saying, save they to whom it is given.
For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

Do we still have Eunuchs? Lol, abeg close this argument cus most claiming to be that in the house of God have kids outside Nigeria, even his church and family are not aware of it.

Always try to make a very good research about something before dishing out figures. We have a large number of good women than you think. You can't sow corn and reap cassava, we reciprocate positively when you are a good "boy/husband" cus every partner is always a mugu in marriage. Each of them had that selfish reasons before tying the knot grin grin grin grin wink
Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Dshocker(m): 5:14am On Jul 20, 2022
ogbonti:

the bolded parts really exposed you as someone who has never been to the US - do you know what a $10m home looks like ? How many Americans - born in America - became very successful live in $10 million homes?

Former President Barack Obama lives in a very expensive home - in a very elitist area (the VGC Lagos comparison to America) called Matha's Vinyard - and the home is about $12 million, and this is a former president of USA ooo, former Senator and celebrity politician and socialite ooo - so do not come here and talk about ordinary Nigerian immigrant buying homes worth $10 million after living in America for 20 years - na so people dey see the money for hear ? IF a Naija immigrant buys a house worth between $500,000 to $1.5m home in America as a professional or even business man - he is considered to be very successful - $10M homes no be mo moi for here ooo - so blow your fabu small small u hia grin

https://nypost.com/article/inside-obamas-marthas-vineyard-estate/

I believe you went to school and should be able to comprehend the meaning of "assumption"
Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Dshocker(m): 5:17am On Jul 20, 2022
Neoteny:

I think the house goes to her only if the house was acquired when already married.

She doesn't have claims over things you own before.

Lol, it doesn't work that way in America, that is why you have to try as much as possible to be on the safe side when you head to court
Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by richie240: 5:31am On Jul 20, 2022
Ninisun:

Do we still have Eunuchs? Lol, abeg close this argument cus most claiming to be that in the house of God have kids outside Nigeria, even his church and family are not aware of it.

Always try to make a very good research about something before dishing out figures. We have a large number of good women than you think. You can't sow corn and reap cassava, we reciprocate positively when you are a good "boy/husband" cus every partner is always a mugu in marriage. Each of them had that selfish reasons before tying the knot
grin grin grin grin wink

Remember when u asked me:

Ninisun:

If na your sister person wan marry, will you write this? Remember four fingers are pointing at you. This is the same wickedness some Nigerian men show their wives after years of toiling! Abeg shift jare.
.....and i replied:
richie240:
Every Mallam to hin kettle o, my dear! cool
If d naive proposed 'bro-in-law' know what i know about women (psychology/spirituality) he won't dare it!
cool
The level of the recipient's undertanding {for example as shown by ur response - in bold} demands dt one holds his tongue in his cheek else one suffers ridicule .
That na why i been say "Every Mallam to hin kettle o"
One man's food na another man poison!
cool
Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by bigcasava1(m): 5:50am On Jul 20, 2022
I go send assassin after her. Oyibo law no work for my head oo! Rather I go jail.
Re: Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:50am On Jul 20, 2022
Dshocker:

The man is saying that THEY built the house TOGETHER.

How can you sign a prenup on a partnership? And, this man is a foolish goat. The law decides who takes the house. The law in most cases split the asset. There has been no court case, no jurisdiction and this man just fell to his knees. This appears staged to me. Absolutely a ploy to get famous. He's in his middle age and seems to have failed in his endeavours and now going big on blogging with a set up stage. Y'all enjoy this drama. Listen to him carefully. No man who loses a huge asset like a house sounds this way. Not even a drunk redhead. This is an epic spin off. This man is about to profit online.

At least a sincere man would have provided a few clues as to what led up to this situation. This man is shooting a livestream and fixing Nigerian time haha. He's in the US, he should be fighting it out in court and explaining to his lawyer. He's not the first or only Nigerian in the US. Explain to your family. Call her family too. Leave the public out of it first.

A Settler with 3 suitcases only. He has no valuable item in that house? He didn't reach for a single document. School, work, passport etc. He just went out like a stray dog. Come on! What do I have to listen to such a man at 6 PM for? He didn't hug the children, kiss, calm them down etc? He caught the woman on camera physically abusing him and throwing his belongings outside and he has no case in court? What guarantees the woman the house in the name of sense, please somebody?

This man is an outright squatter. She owns the house and they are not married. Hence her actions.

Ask him to set up another plot cos' whoever wrote this script is missing the ideal narrative.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

World Shortest Married Couple In Brazil (Photos) / Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. / Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.