Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,243 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men (29774 Views)

How Do You Handle Rumors About Yourself? Share Tips / Love Is not always sweet .. 7 years marriage experience / SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by daewoorazer(m): 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2022
NewSoul:

Don't mind him smiley he doesn't know what's up.

Sheybi the other day a man who dropped out of medical school and is now a truck pusher was trying to castrate himself (I think he's don it already) because no woman wants him in his condition.

I love you, I love you. Hehehe if I were living under the bridge pushing truck for a living will you love me grin? Only men have the capacity to fall in love truly. A man can see a girl who has nothing hawking on the street and then he falls in love take her off the streets, send her to school or register her to get a skill and then marry her.

On the flip side, no wealthy lady will come and rescue a broke n**ga from poverty. Except she's clairvoyant (they said some ladies have this rare gift) and can vividly see you have glory and star over your head and will make it soon.

Don’t mind the ldiot ……..that him wife get one ayounge wey dey oil her outdated tot0. That’s where some of his wealth goes to but he doesn’t know.

He is here singing like a Kookaburra
Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by Enny2013(f): 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
I just don't see myself getting married. Will never happen.

Marriage is for people who don't find join and happiness in their own being.
U will Neva b married in Jesus name...Amen!!;
Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by Techm8: 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
some of these advice makes sense. But that charging power bank issue won’t be a problem if they just get a power bank that could last them for 2 weeks

Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by LordIsaac(m): 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
Book Of Simps Chapter 1 (verse 1-14)
I concur...1 million%
Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by Kingfragz: 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Hmmm lol
Some of you men are funny for real
You don't believe you deserve good things but you sha have to slave for you to be a real man.
Na why I like women,they sabi how to make you treat them well and enjoy life cool.

Buy charger every week because she's going to spoil her charger?
Charge the powerbanks because she will just come and use anyone when she needs it?
Does that even look sane to you? When mama spoil charger 2 times,she will start buying her own.
When you use up the battery of the power bank,why won't you charge it? Na mumu thing be that.
Helping out in the kitchen is cool actually, you talk and bond more self unless she does not approve.
Helping out around the house is sane also,they don't have to tell you that one.
With all the epistles written above, a man is to do this and do that,what should the woman do for the man?
No gift for the man,nothing to make his own life easy from the wife ba? Oh! I forgot,as a man slave for the family and make sure your wife is happy or else you're not a real man cool.
God punish the society definition of a real man.

Dj! Plenty kegs of palmwine for me and other people interested
Barman! Play me "Manipulated Man" by Joseph Yobo and Kim Kardashian.

I dey always enjoy your comment I swear

1 Like

Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by Nigerianization(m): 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
Gentledove2U:

I agree with you sir. Marriage is a scam. As a man what better way to spend the old days than alone and miserable with no wife to tend to one and a string a bastards strewn around.

Marriage is beautiful and honourable.

But having a companion to take care of you at old age is certainly not a perfect reason to marry. An Obasanjo, for instance, will never be lonely till death. I have a happily married uncle whose wife has abandoned and left for the UK to be with her children. The man took her to the UK in 1993 after formalizing his stay there. They are all British citizens but the man's current sin is insisting on relocating to Nigeria when he turned 70 and the woman mobilised her children against him. He is alone in his mansion with domestic servants and has instructed his kinsmen to not recognize his children if the wife doesn't turn a New leaf.

His demands to his children are simple, come home regularly. To his wife, let us relocate home and spend our last days at home but none of his wishes were granted.

When he dies now, they will show up for a man that retired at Barclays bank and gave his children the best of education.

Marriage is a sacrifice to me. When you love, expect nothing in return. If you are loved back, beautiful. If not, move on. My uncle is an example. He is back with all the people he turned his back on because of his family. The family now have not seen him IN SEVEN YEARS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by Autobot05: 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
Please write one for us that don’t wish to get married too

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by Novemberaura(m): 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2022
Let me read again
Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by Dearlord(m): 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
Oga, tell us say u be simp of the ages not all these irrelevant formulas

2 Likes

Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by annisy(f): 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
No formula to this thing called marriage stick to what works for you
Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by Ckonnet: 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
bagad:
Though you try man.
Marriage no easy.

But forget your tips, maybe it can only be applicable to some anyway.

But there's no manual for this life, not to talk of marriage.
Even country constitution self no guide people
Na who survive be victor

No manual for life.. did you steal this from my deepest mind. The 2nd time iam reading that statement. That statement is a very important one.
Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by Telldem1(m): 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
DenreleDave:
10. At a party with her, don’t drink too much and make a fool of yourself. Be funny in a self-deprecating way. Women like men that can laugh at their own selves & that are not afraid to show they are not perfect. But don’t start to display like a clown…unless you are paid to do so.

11. Whatever you do, don’t ever make your woman feel insecure. Using another woman to make her feel jealous is immature and daft. Don’t. Instead, tell her you’ll always be with her. No divorce. No separation. Ever. Whatever else she worries about, she shouldn’t worry about that one.

12. Any engine that you don’t service regularly will give you trouble. Make sure you change her oil often. She will run smoothly and will not give you trouble often. Remember that I it is your job to arrange an oil change often. Don’t wait until you see ‘check engine’ lights. �

13. You and I know that we, men, are not good alone. When she’s not in town, throw yourself into work, spend more time on Twitter, read that book you’ve been meaning to read and go on Netflix. Stay away from temptation. It has a way of looking for you when your madam is not around.

14. Finally, some of these things are aspirational even for me. For instance, I won’t be buying her that Apple Watch until next month. Okay. That’s enough for now. Let’s continue another time. Hopefully, it won’t take another 5 years before we do so. Good luck. ✌�
trouble
Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by Makowonda: 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2022
Some of the things you've said are sensible enough sha,but most of it sounds like what a simp would do.Why would a sane man do the dishes in the house?Dear men,it is important to note that you can't wash plates every once in a while for your wife,the day you decide to do it once it has automatically become your duty.Refuse and you'd be denied of sex.Avoid it outrightly!Why would I make it a sole duty for me to charge the power bank?It makes no sense at all.When I no dey house when NEPA come bring light nko?Abi she go call me for phone to tell me say "darling,they've brought light O,you need to come home and charge the..."

4 Likes

Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by TemmyT002(m): 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2022
That number 5 works if they have a big kitchen.
Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by harmony75: 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
Congratulations Sir.. Wow 30years of marriage some of us are granny glory be to God! This is not for everyone but for RESPONSIBLE men and women who want to be together for ever.

1 Like

Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by Jaqenhghar: 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
Corto:
Joe 'Goebbels' Abah the slimy government rat

More grease to him all over tongue
No surprises. The guy looks like one who speak out of both sides of his mouth. Me who talk like him probably dont do these things

1 Like

Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by sukieboy(f): 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2022
Corto:
Joe 'Goebbels' Abah the slimy government rat

More grease to him all over tongue
You are right. Election times are here, JoeAbbah the Abia state born stomach infrastructure post boy.
Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by freemanq(m): 6:58pm On Jul 21, 2022
How many times do i make love to her in a week?
Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by Kingzrocky: 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
Sonnick:
daz me babyy, come to daddy

Binance, how far?
Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by Teddiie(f): 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
simplepee:
Na only two Husband material remain for Nigeria.
God willing, I will have one. Goodluck looking for the other one, my ladies.

Lol.
This comment is hilarious cheesy
Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by Snapchat: 7:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ishilove:

Watch those who never even marry pick holes in what a man married for 30 years has said. Dem full this forum

Of course women will like Mr Joe suggestions because it’s their fantasy but will chose to ignore Pastor Mrs Adeboye’s, who has been married for longer years, practical marital advice.
Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by FrauleinBlossom(f): 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2022
It's always delightful when a successful marriage story is shared, with so many divorce happening, one may think there is no successful marriage around.

1 Like

Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by jojothaiv(m): 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2022
Congratulations sir, it wasn't a easy journey and pray God keeps upholding your family.

So yesterday or so, some of the 'woke' Twitter generation were asking for married folks who have stay long in marriage and love each other 'genuinely' should start dropping their stories so that they can erase the negativity aka masculinity and patriarchy sweeping across the platform. The engagements, tweets and retweets after were more of confessions and claiming sessions as nobody was ready to hear the bittersweet stories people go through in marriages.

Being someone who have stayed close to married folks, I can tell you for free a lot of work is being done behind the scene just to ensure that there's an happy home, if your metrics for judging how happy a marriage is by what you see on your SM, I'd advised to think it through. You and your spouse must be intentional from the get go otherwise na make believe photos we go dey see here o.
Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by Iamzik: 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2022
Emmm I understand all except number 12
Wetin concern woman and engine??

Somebody epp
Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by Thatakwabombabe: 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
Magnoliaa:

It's okay to let women know?

Why do you think 'women' do not already know? You think he actually MEANT those things like for real and he is saying them as a set-in-stone thing that must be followed ALWAYS? It's just the same way people say women like to wear their men's clothes or that men like to 'steal' fried meat from a bowl whenever the woman is cooking... playful, naughty things couples do to each other that are not deep. That up there certainly isn't an indulgence of women in any way. Even the man said he hasn't done the watch part for her...and that the tips aren't for everybody too.

This is not for you but I'll bet the alpha boys complaining would not see the part where the man said, outside of a joint account, have your own separate money, especially for your relatives and some inevitable spendings that you do not have to justify to your wife, and he also mentioned that she cooks and to not give yourself to temptation. We only know what he decided to tell us, not what he didn't say (and many things his wife does that he's oblivious to)...and quite frankly I appreciate as it is coming from a man especially to guys - it's a breath of fresh air for a start, and all he has given us is all we have. The particular points up there, and not some whataboutism or preaching to women or unnecessary details that might lead to disrespect (some have started calling him a simp sef).

Pin this!!
Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by seunmsg(m): 8:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
JackDaAlienz:
Book Of Simps Chapter 1 (verse 1-14)

I agree. grin grin grin
Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by Emmanuel909090: 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by kapelvej: 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Hmmm lol
You don't believe you deserve good things but you sha have to slave for you to be a real man.
Na why I like women,they sabi how to make you treat them well and enjoy life cool.

Charge the powerbanks because she will just come and use anyone when she needs it?
Does that even look sane to you? When mama spoil charger 2 times,she will start buying her own.
When you use up the battery of the power bank,why won't you charge it? Na mumu thing be that.
Helping out in the kitchen is cool actually, you talk and bond more self unless she does not approve.
With all the epistles written above, a man is to do this and do that,what should the woman do for the man?
No gift for the man,nothing to make his own life easy from the wife ba? Oh! I forgot,as a man slave for the family and make sure your wife is happy or else you're not a real man cool.

Barman! Play me "Manipulated Man" by Joseph Yobo and Kim Kardashian.d

I feel you bro. The OP is funny

2 Likes

Re: Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men by ImaIma1(f): 9:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Hmmm lol

Barman! Play me "Manipulated Man" by Joseph Yobo and Kim Kardashian.

Lol don't take it to heart. Even my phone...I wake up to see it charged after I fall asleep with it in my hands. I hardly have to worry about buying chargers.

It's the same way he doesn't have to tell me he needs hot water to bath when it's cold. Or he hardly ever feels whether we are out of food stuff or not. He always gets something to eat.

There are some silent codes and things couple should do for each other to make life more bearable.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha And Fatima, Wives Of Lawan Dahiru Mangal, All Smiles At A Wedding (Photos) / Not The Marriage I Had In Mind / My Wife Hates My Step-Daughter. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.