Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,398 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs (50825 Views)

Davido: We Will Lawfully Resist Vote Buying, Osun Is Not Ekiti / Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh / We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Make Davido dey calm down na, baba blood juz dey hot cheesy

Make e dey hot abeg. One bitten nah Twice shy sir

2 Likes

Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
Moh247:
Fear don enter their body
hmm forget o, this is Nigeria, it is good the way davido tweeted that. Fear this country.

2 Likes

Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by nazicartel(m): 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
They have been giving certs within 48hrs. Why's this one different?

4 Likes

Ordinary Cruise wey Davido dey catch
Inec Nigeria go take am serious. Come dey reply with English.
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by blaise26abj(m): 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
Well done inec
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by Olamicwoto: 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
So these idiot davido want tel inec what to do? Make him go park well jor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by edungene7: 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
Tinubu has gone into hiding after the beating baba Agbado has divided southwest bulk vote it would surely end in premium tears with laboring in vain

1 Like

Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by Pacesetterz: 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
David o seems to be using his influence to make sure his uncle gets what’s actually his. Forget the bond is strong.

10-20% of Senator Adelekes walk to victory owes it to his nephew.

2 Likes

Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by Mryacks: 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
Making a joke of the whole electoral system. His handlers should call him to order

Exactly...what is "should we send you fuel money" again
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
Fahdiga:
But the Ekiti governor elect collected his own within 48 hours.

Shut up. Elections held 18th, the governor got the certificate of return on Wednesday the 22nd

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
Making a joke of the whole electoral system. His handlers should call him to order
Where did he make joke of the system?

You're just a hater, stop hating successful people

What's stopping the INEC people from issuing Adeleke certificate of return more than 48hrs after defeating incumbent governor Oyetola ?

INEC should do the needful abeg

6 Likes

Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by ogunfrayo: 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
If nah APC win d election, Dem go don present the certificate sharp sharp. Try nonsense permutations and see vawulence 001. Ori yin maa to buru fun yin (Inec). Wait I dey come make I go call Sunday igboho. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by RPG2020(m): 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
Jack500:

Maybe you should go and give Adeleke on their behalf

What will you do?
Keyboard warrior

Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

I’m not, INEC already declared him winner. Even the just concluded Ekiti election, INEC didn’t issue COR within 48 hours

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by zudozz: 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
The election has been won. Davido should understand the fact that he is not a politician and face his music.

The important thing is that the victory has been achieved. I think he should speak less now.

1 Like

Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by stanisbaratheon: 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2022
What are they waiting for?
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

What's stopping the INEC people from issuing Adeleke certificate of return more than 48hrs after defeating incumbent governor Oyetola ?

INEC should do the needful abeg

Shey same INEC announced him as winner? Where did I express hate? What reasons do I have to hate on anyone, would it pay my bills? Dude!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by majamajic(m): 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
The election was conducted 16th not 18th
He was declared winner on 17th not 19th

Today is Tuesday 19th , making it 48 hrs

1 Like

Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by Throwback: 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
Fahdiga:
I tire o.

Is that scenario of ruling against an incumbent who must vacate office immediately the same as a victorious candidate who would not assume the Governorship until months after the election?

Sometimes be objective and stop thinking like a toddler.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

I’m not, INEC already declared him winner. Even the just concluded Ekiti election, INEC didn’t issue COR within 48 hours
The COR is in INEC office already , all that the INEC people need to do s to write ademola Adeleke on the certificate and present it to him

Davido already offered to give the INEC people money for fuel Incase they're broke, what's wrong with that ?

4 Likes

Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by Gbeng30(m): 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
Jostoman:
don't mind then if you people try nonsense this time around.

Apc is planning something we don't understand with inec in osun state, I'm sure they are simply waiting for tomorrow court judgement about the legitimate candidate of pdp BTW adeleke and babayemi..but one thing I surely know is that apc has failed in this case weather they like it or not ,God is with us on this case..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by Asour: 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
Crazeworld:
This is the first time I'm hearing that it can take up to 14 days before certificate of return is issued. We learn everyday.

There are many ways to ask questions like a learned but this is definitely not one of them.

The handler ought not to have replied him. If it were the EFCC Twitter handler, I trust him to reply politely with a subtle clapback.

It's a literary device.
Satire.
The Nigerian system isn't above satires.

N.B. I wouldn't write like that but Twitter is an informal relational platform not a formal one.
INECs ownership of a Twitter handle implies that they understand informal social cues like David posed.

2 Likes

Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by Bridget95(f): 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
Built2last:
APC is doing all they can to overturn this election. If they don't want civil war in that state. They should issue Certificate.

There is no protocol anywhere.

Certificates are in your office. All you need to do is put Adeleke's name on it and give him
lol . Put his name and give him
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by Throwback: 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
Fahdiga:

Is 18th June to 23rd June equal to within 48hours?

Why do adults like lying shamelessly on public forums?

And the zombies who like your misinformation, what a waste of education.

Shame on all of you.

https://guardian.ng/news/ekiti-governor-elect-deputy-get-certificates-of-return-from-inec/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by highsurge: 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
I no too like pretty grammar in times as this.. let it not be the case of the voice of Jacob versus the hand of Essau...Inec pls reduce this grammar..no spoil something oooh!
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by snoopz: 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
Fahdiga:

I'm scared for 2023 presidential election, the àgbàdo man will not spare 1kobo
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by Gbeng30(m): 8:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
Apc is planning something we don't understand with inec in osun state, I'm sure they are simply waiting for tomorrow court judgement about the legitimate candidate of pdp BTW adeleke and babayemi..but one thing I surely know is that apc has failed in this case weather they like it or not ,God is with us on this case.
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by Gbeng30(m): 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2022
Gbeng30:
Apc is planning something we don't understand with inec in osun state, I'm sure they are simply waiting for tomorrow court judgement about the legitimate candidate of pdp BTW adeleke and babayemi..but one thing I surely know is that apc has failed in this case weather they like it or not ,God is with us on this case.
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by Mom007(f): 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
So because there is no law in place stipulating a specific timeline, you must procrastinate on doing your job abi? What kind of country is this sef? 2 weeks to issue sth that can b done in 2 days... Story of The Nigerian public sector�

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Supports Kwankwaso - Adeyanju Deji / Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post / Caption This Picture Of Atiku And VP Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.