Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs (50828 Views)

Davido: We Will Lawfully Resist Vote Buying, Osun Is Not Ekiti / Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh / We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:07pm On Jul 19, 2022
lomprico:

When was he announced winner ode?

Since you’re brainless and lazy I’ll help you. Result was announced 19th (Sunday), return certificate was issued 22nd (Wednesday).
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by Akharmony: 11:16pm On Jul 19, 2022
By the way the winner is not outside the country and he is not sick, i expect that the certificate should have been giving to him by now, but we all know it doesn't takw this long abbi INEC is trying to adjust something��

1 Like

Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by Jack500: 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
Newton2024:
Ori e ti gbale to mo. FG should earmark #5B for compensation to the families of security men that would be slain during the war. You can't cheat Osun people for the second time and expect peace again. UGM would be a child's play. Do you know how many Polithiefcians and security men have been beheaded in SE this year? That is one of the effects of injustice. The resultant effect is better imagined than to experience.

The war will consume you and your family in SE, their can't be senseless war in SW
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by shegz24(m): 11:29pm On Jul 19, 2022
Built2last:
APC is doing all they can to overturn this election. If they don't want civil war in that state. They should issue Certificate.

There is no protocol anywhere.

Certificates are in your office. All you need to do is put Adeleke's name on it and give him

See your mouth like 'civil war'

If you see ordinary conflict, you go run or hide.
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by 43Ronin: 11:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
Unfortunately for odetola the supreme Court magician has retired
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by Built2last: 11:44pm On Jul 19, 2022
shegz24:

See your mouth like 'civil war'

If you see ordinary conflict, you go run or hide.

Your man is a sore loser like you.

Find sniper and drink if it's still paining you

1 Like

Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by subcbouy: 1:15am On Jul 20, 2022
Anything is possible in a corrupt society like Nigeria. He worth to make know the issue at hand. However, has INEC issued Ekiti governor-elect?
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by jokevif521: 3:00am On Jul 20, 2022
Fhg

Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by Nozino: 3:23am On Jul 20, 2022
chelsea1116:
From june to this month, i ve sent upto 500k to the lecturers i had close relationship with during my ESUT days,

How embarrassing it might be for them especially knowing how principled they were, i didnt make them ask twice cos from the sound of their voice, even asking once was difficult.

Why do we have this wicked APC? Students and lecturers are home getting to 6months and they still campaign to have another 8 years..

I earn more than university professors in 9ja from doing a very low job across countries in Europe, i m not complaining about what i make but its unfair i should earn more than a Professor,e no balance at all!! it speaks huge negativity of how horrible and neglated the Education system has crippled to.

Going to send money and naira exchange rate keeps getting worse. My omo is just omoed.

You earn more than a Nigerian Professor and so? Do you work in Nigeria? Do people doing your kind of job in Nigeria earn similar salaries like you? Everyone is grossly underpaid in Nigeria not just lecturers! This is what happens when you live in the poverty capital of the world.
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by lexy2014: 3:31am On Jul 20, 2022
lordm:
There are procedures to things na.

What are those procedures?
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by Slurity(m): 3:31am On Jul 20, 2022
I don't think this Davido family knows anything apart from song, dance and money. His uncle that won election to was just embarrassing himself when they ask him simple questions during the governorship debate. He is the least qualified but people's choice. This life eh.
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:53am On Jul 20, 2022
Jack500:

Maybe you should go and give Adeleke on their behalf

What will you do?
Keyboard warrior
Oga INEC, issue dem thia sabificate abeg, we no wan settle kwarrel hia! angry

grin

Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by Collyno82(m): 4:38am On Jul 20, 2022
Crazeworld:
This is the first time I'm hearing that it can take up to 14 days before certificate of return is issued. We learn everyday.

There are many ways to ask questions like a learned but this is definitely not one of them.

The handler ought not to have replied him. If it were the EFCC Twitter handler, I trust him to reply politely with a subtle clapback.
You won't see injustice, but you will be quick to see wrong choice of words. Until you are qualified but deprived you will not get sense

1 Like

Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by princeade86(m): 5:45am On Jul 20, 2022
Mryacks:

Exactly...what is "should we send you fuel money" again
the inec that said they don't have data to send report to their server, so is not new if they don't have fuel. At least police don't use to have fuel also na during heat time.
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by Newton2024: 6:46am On Jul 20, 2022
Jack500:

The war will consume me and my family in SE, their can't be senseless war in SW
They war will consume you and all those who want to declare senseless war through INEC and judiciary in Osun State. No matter how powerful they are, they and their families will never escape it. Remember SE, many Polithiefcians and security men who taught that they are untouchable have been beheaded and gun down. Osun would be a child's play if the mandate of the people is stolen for the second time.

If you love us in Osun State, please use the power of social media to tell APC and INEC not to use government's power to thwart the will of the majority of the people of Osun State.

It is glaring that you are not from Osun State, that's why you are saying rubbish. There can't be peace without justice.

1 Like

Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by Chidimercy: 7:19am On Jul 20, 2022
chelsea1116:
From june to this month, i ve sent upto 500k to the lecturers i had close relationship with during my ESUT days,

How embarrassing it might be for them especially knowing how principled they were, i didnt make them ask twice cos from the sound of their voice, even asking once was difficult.

Why do we have this wicked APC? Students and lecturers are home getting to 6months and they still campaign to have another 8 years..

I earn more than university professors in 9ja from doing a very low job across countries in Europe, i m not complaining about what i make but its unfair i should earn more than a Professor,e no balance at all!! it speaks huge negativity of how horrible and neglated the Education system has crippled to.

Going to send money and naira exchange rate keeps getting worse. My omo is just omoed.

But ESUT is not on strike
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by Minime10(f): 7:21am On Jul 20, 2022
fergie001:
Earlier this morning, David "Davido" Adeleke faulted the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) for having not issued the Certificate of Return to his Uncle and winner of the July 16 Guber election, Ademola Adeleke.

INEC's reacts:

SOURCE

Did INEC waited for 14days before it issued a Certificate Of Return to the APC man that won in Ekitti State
I think there is a popular saying that what is good for the geese should equally be good for the gander.
Or do we now have APC INEC
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by nedekid: 7:26am On Jul 20, 2022
iLoveYouToo:
Making a joke of the whole electoral system. His handlers should call him to order
Based on the abrakadabra that happened during the last election with the uncle, he certainly has right to be concerned.
Furthermore, what has been the average time for INEC to issue certificate of return? 48hrs? If so, why is INEC dragging feet on that of Adeleke?
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by Jack500: 8:07am On Jul 20, 2022
Newton2024:
They war will consume you and all those who want to declare senseless war through INEC and judiciary in Osun State. No matter how powerful they are, they and their families will never escape it. Remember SE, many Polithiefcians and security men who taught that they are untouchable have been beheaded and gun down. Osun would be a child's play if the mandate of the people is stolen for the second time.

If you love us in Osun State, please use the power of social media to tell APC and INEC not to use government's power to thwart the will of the majority of the people of Osun State.

It is glaring that you are not from Osun State, that's why you are saying rubbish. There can't be peace without justice.

Thrash and balderdash. Internet warrior
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by Newton2024: 8:11am On Jul 20, 2022
Jack500:

Thrash and balderdash. Internet warrior
You are the one spewing balderdash here. You want the majority will of over half a million voters to be shortchanged. You don't have conscience.

I don't wish for war in my dear peaceful state. Anybody government in government that wants to cause war shall be consumed by heavenly fire.
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by chukwugoziegi: 8:12am On Jul 20, 2022
43Ronin:
Unfortunately for odetola the supreme Court magician has retired

Anything can still happen. The new one the mad king appointed will have to prove himself so dem still fit rig am.

Magician go, Magician come.
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by kingedet(m): 9:03am On Jul 20, 2022
If the person designing the certificate is not around, please i have one. Or no printer again bcus i know there are all kinds of lies
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by ogatboy(m): 9:05am On Jul 20, 2022
APC is bent on burning Nigeria to the ground. What is causing the delay if you issued the one in Ekiti as quickly as possible
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by George234(m): 9:14am On Jul 20, 2022
INEC kindly issue Adeleke Certificate of Return. Nigerian constitution is too rigid for my liking. Imagine winning world Cup and FiFA said wait till 14days before we prepare the Cup for the winners �.... doesn't make sense. Once a winner emerge Certificate should be issued immediately.
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by phemmyfour: 9:32am On Jul 20, 2022
Kingstel:
INEC can't stop Adeleke's mandate like it did 4 years ago.

Buy Original Yam Pounder & Commercial Blenders with Warranty. Pay upon delivery nationwide. 0803 9two5 177two call or WhatsApp for details
Ignorance is a disease. Read the write up
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by Dchampion65: 10:07am On Jul 20, 2022
fergie001:
Earlier this morning, David "Davido" Adeleke faulted the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) for having not issued the Certificate of Return to his Uncle and winner of the July 16 Guber election, Ademola Adeleke.

INEC's reacts:

SOURCE

Like, give us the certificate before their discover our secret.

Be calming down.
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by uptownemmygee(m): 10:09am On Jul 20, 2022
chelsea1116:

Boss which country you dey
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by uptownemmygee(m): 10:13am On Jul 20, 2022
OBO no wan hear
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by Tobi890: 10:41am On Jul 20, 2022
chelsea1116:

boss, can you help me clear my palmplay debt, they are threatening to lock my phone, I borrowed with the intention to pay back but things didn't went as expected
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by Stanfeelings: 1:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
EKITI GOV ELECT GOT HIS OWN WITHIN 2-3 DAYS.
THE TIME U GUYS WASTED IN REPLYING THIS TWEET, UNA FOR USE AM TYPE THE CERTIFICATE. NAWA
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by shegz24(m): 1:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
Built2last:

Your man is a sore loser like you.

Find sniper and drink if it's still paining you

Says the slowpoke , shouting about War like its a video game (call of duty). Mchwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Supports Kwankwaso - Adeyanju Deji / Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post / Caption This Picture Of Atiku And VP Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.