Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:48 AM

INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs (50826 Views)

Davido: We Will Lawfully Resist Vote Buying, Osun Is Not Ekiti / Court Disqualifies Ubah, Orders INEC To Issue Certificate Of Return To Uzoh / We Won't Issue Certificate Of Return To Rochas Okorocha - INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by Orente21(f): 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
chelsea1116:
From june to this month, i ve sent upto 500k to the lecturers i had close relationship with during my ESUT days,

How embarrassing it might be for them especially knowing how principled they were, i didnt make them ask twice cos from the sound of their voice, even asking once was difficult.

Why do we have this wicked APC? Students and lecturers are home getting to 6months and they still campaign to have another 8 years..

I earn more than university professors in 9ja from doing a very low job across countries in Europe, i m not complaining about what i make but its unfair i should earn more than a Professor,e no balance at all!! it speaks huge negativity of how horrible and neglated the Education system has crippled to.

Going to send money and naira exchange rate keeps getting worse. My omo is just omoed.
Please I need help also.
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by teejay29(m): 9:30pm On Jul 19, 2022
Governor elect no talk na Davido con dey talk. Na family go dey run Osun state for next four years. If you don't gerrit forget it. grin
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by lagosrd: 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2022
Which 17 days abi what. Just type his name on it and give it to him. Simple

1 Like

Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by Roozzaay(m): 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2022
This is the first time I'm hearing "within 14 days" normally had it been the other way round, Oyetola would have gotten the certificate within 24rhrs of declaration. These people are just shameless. They know Nigerians are .......... they can change everything and turn it upside down and nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by muykem: 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
Jobless INEC is responding to Davido.
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by jnig: 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2022
delait:
Can we put that" The Commission conducted the Osun Governorship election on the 16th day of July 2022 and the Returning Officer made a declaration and a return on Sunday the 17th day of July 2022. Majority of the staff of the Commission that superintended the election are just returning to Abuja" Or is my calendar wrong

I thought as much. Unfortunately, the OP quoted that portion:

"The Commission conducted the Osun Governorship election on the 18th day of July 2022 and the Returning Officer made a declaration and a return on Sunday the 19th day of July 2022. Majority of the staff of the Commission that superintended the election are just returning to Abuja."

So, is the mistake from the OP or INEC? The OP needs to answer and clarify or correct same accordingly.
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by opius: 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
BAO in Ekiti collected his own within 48 hours... Just give him his certificate oo. With INEC under this government anything can happen grin
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by crowther15(m): 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
Zico5:
They should speed things up. Nobody should tamper with the will of the people. I'm so happy with what's going on. They have quickly started work on some of the abandon projects in Lagos state. I passed through ikorodu today especially Agric - Isawo road, they have quickly started the work. Someone said that's the dividend of democracy. The seat is getting hot these days. If APC fail to do the needful Lagos and Ogun will go to PDP again and that one will be more painful to Tinubu than even the presidency. Thank you so much Davido, we also thank people of Osun state. We are getting there gradually.
Yeye people. They started that project in 2019 and yet they can't finish it. No be Tinubu company they do the work ni... Hitech construction

1 Like

Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by Toluwanise247(m): 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2022
Built2last:
APC is doing all they can to overturn this election. If they don't want civil war in that state. They should issue Certificate.

There is no protocol anywhere.

Certificates are in your office. All you need to do is put Adeleke's name on it and give him
Mr man you are crazy civil war in your papa state or where? Your brain is not working, how old are you calling for civil war ….. do you have good background calling on a thing that doesn’t concern you ….. Adeleke is your father or oyetola is your uncle? Continue wasting your time by carrying politicians for head like afro
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by galantjoe(m): 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2022
Davido may spoil market for his uncle thru this gragra comments

First, he tweeted on the day of election asking people to come and vote for PDP. It was a bleach of INEC rule which may mount to cancelation of the poll

Let him be careful. This is not a music jamboree
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by Zico5(m): 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2022
crowther15:

Yeye people. They started that project in 2019 and yet they can't finish it. No be Tinubu company they do the work ni... Hitech construction
They have started serious work there already. People are passing through agony in that area
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by Jack500: 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2022
Newton2024:
More 1000 policemen would be wasted. INEC offices would go for it. Activities of UGM in Imo state would be a child's play and Osun would be too hot for members and surpporters of APC to stay alive.
INEC can issue the same certificate within 48 hours elsewhere but they are reluctant to give Adeleke. INEC should not repeat the nonsense they did in 2018.

If you think Osun people are terrorists like ipobian then you must be joking, and any ipobian that dare to do nonsense will be thought a bitter lesson.

Keyboard warrior.
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by Aryor11(m): 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2022
Crazeworld:
This is the first time I'm hearing that it can take up to 14 days before certificate of return is issued. We learn everyday.

There are many ways to ask questions like a learned but this is definitely not one of them.

The handler ought not to have replied him. If it were the EFCC Twitter handler, I trust him to reply politely with a subtle clapback.
You are talking like a simpleton who doesn’t know what the evil APAC party is capable of. Abi no be this earth we dey wen they brought the term “Inconclusive”?? Who knows what they are up to this time around
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by Corto: 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2022
Lagos money is working hard

Una go soon hear say dem wan do recount
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by Halo22: 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
Oh my country! So a whole INEC release press statement because of small boy wey I senior? His uncle and PDP have not even query INEC and Festus Okoye is already wagging mouth in defense. May God empower us pocketly..... Maka n'ego aburo ngwo ngwo umuazi.
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by Masterito(m): 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2022
Please tell me the procedures and explain why they gave Ekiti governor elect his certificate of return within 48 hours.
lordm:
There are procedures to things na.
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by HltSong: 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2022
prince3009:

I wonder o

You wonder what?
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by warlordd(m): 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2022
Inec should make haste and issue the certificate asap, else they should prepare for the holocaust that will come if they try any hanky-panky. This is a dire warning!!!
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by seunayantokun(m): 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2022
Just a tweet, na im inec come write a long letter like this?
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by slinkygomez(m): 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
chelsea1116:
From june to this month, i ve sent upto 500k to the lecturers i had close relationship with during my ESUT days,

How embarrassing it might be for them especially knowing how principled they were, i didnt make them ask twice cos from the sound of their voice, even asking once was difficult.

Why do we have this wicked APC? Students and lecturers are home getting to 6months and they still campaign to have another 8 years..

I earn more than university professors in 9ja from doing a very low job across countries in Europe, i m not complaining about what i make but its unfair i should earn more than a Professor,e no balance at all!! it speaks huge negativity of how horrible and neglated the Education system has crippled to.

Going to send money and naira exchange rate keeps getting worse. My omo is just omoed.

Baba show me the way
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by Oblongata: 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2022
Zico5:
They should speed things up. Nobody should tamper with the will of the people. I'm so happy with what's going on. They have quickly started work on some of the abandon projects in Lagos state. I passed through ikorodu today especially Agric - Isawo road, they have quickly started the work. Someone said that's the dividend of democracy. The seat is getting hot these days. If APC fail to do the needful Lagos and Ogun will go to PDP again and that one will be more painful to Tinubu than even the presidency. Thank you so much Davido, we also thank people of Osun state. We are getting there gradually.
Guy forget that Agric-Isawo road… na so dem go dey deceive people with different machines and last last small rain go destroy am… dem done dey deceive us since for that road. Dem no send una dere until election period wey dem go carry small tractor come pretend small say dem wan do am.
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by seangy4konji: 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2022
nigeria..
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by fof1: 10:22pm On Jul 19, 2022
fergie001:
Earlier this morning, David "Davido" Adeleke faulted the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) for having not issued the Certificate of Return to his Uncle and winner of the July 16 Guber election, Ademola Adeleke.

INEC's reacts:

SOURCE

Na d Small Grammar or Question wey d boy ask...naim make INEC dey Speak all this Big and Long Sentences or another thing dey inside? Am very much Surprised, Pls.
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2022
Moh247:
Fear don enter their body

Cheap paid agent! You've been hibernating ever since the Iragbiji drug criminal and his useless nephew, Oyetola were disgraced.

1 Like

Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by Juliusetoo: 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2022
Davido the right man, tell them

1 Like

Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2022
Inec wants to do tricks, we no go gree o!

1 Like

Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by Newton2024: 10:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
Jack500:

If you think Osun people are terrorists like ipobian then you must be joking, and any ipobian that dare to do nonsense will be thought a bitter lesson.

Keyboard warrior.
Ori e ti gbale to mo. FG should earmark #5B for compensation to the families of security men that would be slain during the war. You can't cheat Osun people for the second time and expect peace again. UGM would be a child's play. Do you know how many Polithiefcians and security men have been beheaded in SE this year? That is one of the effects of injustice. The resultant effect is better imagined than to experience.

1 Like

Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by lomprico(m): 10:56pm On Jul 19, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Shut up. Elections held 18th, the governor got the certificate of return on Wednesday the 22nd

When was he announced winner ode?
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by JealousCobra(m): 10:58pm On Jul 19, 2022
Moh247:
Fear don enter their body

Fear fire!! INEC will stop to exist.
But Adeleke's victory pain una well well.
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by toba1909(m): 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2022
fergie001:
Earlier this morning, David "Davido" Adeleke faulted the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) for having not issued the Certificate of Return to his Uncle and winner of the July 16 Guber election, Ademola Adeleke.

INEC's reacts:

SOURCE

He no sabi pass drug na.
INEC sef get time sha.
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by lomprico(m): 11:01pm On Jul 19, 2022
Throwback:

Is 18th June to 23rd June equal to within 48hours?

Why do adults like lying shamelessly on public forums?

And the zombies who like your misinformation, what a waste of education.

Shame on all of you.

https://guardian.ng/news/ekiti-governor-elect-deputy-get-certificates-of-return-from-inec/

He was announced winner on 19th, the date of this publication was 23rd and the report says he recieved it 'yesterday' which the yesterday was 22nd. So you are also wrong it took INEC about 72 hrs to give him.

If INEC does not give adekeke by tomorrow then something is fishy.
Re: INEC To Davido: We Don’t Have To Issue Certificate Of Return Within 48hrs by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:04pm On Jul 19, 2022
lomprico:

When was he announced winner ode?

I provided sufficient data, provide yours ishi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Supports Kwankwaso - Adeyanju Deji / Those Killed In Zabarmari Were Boko Haram Informants, Not Farmers – Daily Post / Caption This Picture Of Atiku And VP Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.