Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Is My Husband Loosing His Libido? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Husband Loosing His Libido? (2948 Views)

Am Loosing You, My Body Is For My Husband As She Breaks Up, Barely One Month / Man About Loosing His 6 Months Relationship With His GF Because Of Messi Photos / On The Verge Of Loosing His Virginity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Husband Loosing His Libido? by iamwilliamsfx(m): 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
Dear Bunmi, I am 52 and my husband is five years older. Our sex life used to be average but, lately, he finds it difficult to sustain an erection – sometimes he can’t even get one, in the first place. As it is now, we have not had sex for months, though we both want to. Is this normal for older men? Feyi, by e-mail.

....iamwilliamsfx
Re: Is My Husband Loosing His Libido? by Teaveapoet(f): 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
Yes, your husband is gradually entering Andropause, it is not his fault. it's a normal thing for men around that age range and some have urinary issues common for prostate cancer.
Kindly see a doctor.

1 Like

Re: Is My Husband Loosing His Libido? by iamwilliamsfx(m): 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
Thank you
Re: Is My Husband Loosing His Libido? by Fahdiga(m): 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
Dear Bunmi,
I am 52 and my husband is five years
older. Our sex life used to be average but,
lately, he finds it difficult to sustain an
erection – sometimes he can’t even get
one, in the first place. As it is now, we
have not had sex for months, though we
both want to.
Is this normal for older men?
Feyi, by e-mail.

....iamwilliamsfx
Quickly see a doctor and change his diet. If he drinks let him stop or rather he start drinking moderate stout.
Re: Is My Husband Loosing His Libido? by Slmgirldippussy: 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
Dear Bunmi,
both want to.
Feyi, by e-mail.

....iamwilliamsfx

If you are interested I can help prepare Jedi Jedi concoction for him. I hope he is not diabetic pls do check his sugar level first
Re: Is My Husband Loosing His Libido? by Guderian(m): 1:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
Almost sixty, he should see a doc
Re: Is My Husband Loosing His Libido? by iamwilliamsfx(m): 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
Teaveapoet:
Yes, your husband is gradually entering Andropause, it is not his fault. it's a normal thing for men around that age range and some have urinary issues common for prostate cancer.
Kindly see a doctor.

Thank you
Re: Is My Husband Loosing His Libido? by iamwilliamsfx(m): 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
Fahdiga:
Quickly see a doctor and change his diet. If he drinks let him stop or rather he start drinking moderate stout.
Fahdiga:
Fahdiga:

Thank you
Re: Is My Husband Loosing His Libido? by iamwilliamsfx(m): 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2022
Guderian:
Almost sixty, he should see a doc

Thank you
Re: Is My Husband Loosing His Libido? by Stallionhorse: 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
Over wideness dey cause am!! Flapping ass and fallen boobs!! Dry pusszy too..
I'm very sure if your husband is with a sweet 16 he wouldn't need prayers for his Old boy to show working..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Husband Loosing His Libido? by zanshi: 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
Could be stress.

Nigerian men are hustling 24/7 just to make ends means in this Buhari regime

5 Likes

Re: Is My Husband Loosing His Libido? by Felimax(m): 1:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ginger and clove tea possibly with honey can do a great magic.

Abstain from excess sugar intake.

2 Likes

Re: Is My Husband Loosing His Libido? by iamwilliamsfx(m): 1:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
Stallionhorse:
I'm very sure if your husband is with a sweet 16 he wouldn't need prayers for his Old boy to show working..
undecided
Stallionhorse:

1 Like

Re: Is My Husband Loosing His Libido? by Boogyman557: 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
Holly Gram cool The solution is not far from u but thank ur stars that am here now..

Try and buy RAW WEED, the type of RAW WEED wey get seed inside..

Buy BIG bottle of OGOGORO and mix the RAW WEED inside then leave it for one week, after one week u filter and give it to him to drink..

Make em use small cup take DRINK am oooo..

or he can DRINK it wit a table spoon..

Let him DRINK it for one week and after one week, make una enter room..

make sure say u CHOP better food ooo because the kind fire wey don enter ur husband waist, e pass HELL FIRE ooo..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

7 Likes

Re: Is My Husband Loosing His Libido? by Fahdiga(m): 1:49pm On Jul 20, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

Thank you
Are you gay? Your moniker indicates that you are a man.
Re: Is My Husband Loosing His Libido? by Fahdiga(m): 1:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
Teaveapoet:
Kindly see a doctor.
The OP is asking about her husband yet his moniker indicates that he is a man.
Re: Is My Husband Loosing His Libido? by iamwilliamsfx(m): 1:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
Fahdiga:
Are you gay? Your moniker indicates that you are a man.

Shit, check well
thats a letter from someone!
Re: Is My Husband Loosing His Libido? by Fahdiga(m): 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

Shit, check well
thats a letter from someone!
Alright I'm sorry.

1 Like

Re: Is My Husband Loosing His Libido? by GraceUnIimitedd(m): 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
Real?
Re: Is My Husband Loosing His Libido? by BigDawsNet: 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
Dear Bunmi,
both want to.
Feyi, by e-mail.

....iamwilliamsfx

His stressed obviously
Maybe stress from work or with suitation of the country
Or things are ain't going smoothly finicially... dis can bug his mind... and make him loos focus with sex

Sit him down and talk to him or visit a sex therapist

1 Like

Re: Is My Husband Loosing His Libido? by iamwilliamsfx(m): 2:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
BigDawsNet:

His stressed obviously
Maybe stress from work
Or things are going smoothly finicially... dis can bug his mind... and make him loos focus with sex

Sit him down and talk to him or visit a sex therapist

THANK YOU
Re: Is My Husband Loosing His Libido? by Mrtaye: 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
Teaveapoet:
Kindly see a doctor.
Wow okay andropause as to male and menopause as to female hmmmm
Re: Is My Husband Loosing His Libido? by iamwilliamsfx(m): 3:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mrtaye:
Wow okay andropause as to male and menopause as to female hmmmm

LOL
Re: Is My Husband Loosing His Libido? by BigYash: 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool The solution is not far from u but thank ur stars that am here now..

Buy BIG bottle of OGOGORO and mix the RAW WEED inside then leave it for one week, after one week u filter and give it to him to drink..

make sure say u CHOP better food ooo because the kind fire wey don enter ur husband waist, e pass HELL FIRE ooo..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Boogyman my nigga grin You want make oga fire madam with vein filled coboko abi? Wait o.. Na only u wan drink that monkite inside red cup? No go kill yourself o

1 Like

Re: Is My Husband Loosing His Libido? by iamwilliamsfx(m): 4:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
BigYash:
Boogyman my nigga grin You want make oga fire madam with vein filled coboko abi?
sad
BigYash:
Boogyman my nigga grin You want make oga fire madam with vein filled coboko abi?
Re: Is My Husband Loosing His Libido? by BigYash: 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
sad
WTF man.. I replied boogyman na
Re: Is My Husband Loosing His Libido? by iamwilliamsfx(m): 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
BigYash:
WTF man.. I replied boogyman na

SHIT, you replied me
Re: Is My Husband Loosing His Libido? by Damzy101(m): 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
Boogyman557:

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

I haven't heard from this guy since grin
WTF man!

2 Likes

Re: Is My Husband Loosing His Libido? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
Dear Bunmi,
both want to.
Feyi, by e-mail.
....iamwilliamsfx

openly talk to him so you can figure out what is going on....maybe stress, maybe health issues, maybe he aint attracted to you no longer OR maybe he gets his rocks off with someone else thus doesnt have the strength/energy/desire to mount you too.
Re: Is My Husband Loosing His Libido? by Khayceeofficial(m): 4:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
Damzy101:

I haven't heard from this guy since grin
WTF man!
Now, we've both heard from him

WTF man!

1 Like

Re: Is My Husband Loosing His Libido? by iamwilliamsfx(m): 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

openly talk to him so you can figure out what is going on....maybe stress, maybe health issues, maybe he aint attracted to you no longer OR maybe he gets his rocks off with someone else thus doesnt have the strength/energy/desire to mount you too.

THANK YOU

(1) (2) (Reply)

Double Standards From Men / Is It Not Too Early / Is There Anything Wrong In Marrying A Woman 7years Older Than Myself ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.