Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,309 members, 7,850,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:37 PM

My Vision Concerning Next Year's Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Vision Concerning Next Year's Elections (2620 Views)

Okorocha: My Vision For United Nigeria Driving Me Crazy / Interesting Message For Nigerians...From The Bible...Concerning Next Elections / June 12 democracy day Declaration: Implications On Next Year's Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Vision Concerning Next Year's Elections by FalseProphet1(m): 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2022
I will speak of the things that are yet to come as led by the spirit.

The spirit took me to a high cliff and from there I saw Nigeria below, I saw thick black smoke rising from Nigeria and the spirit said to me that the smoke represents the chaos that's currently plaguing the land.

As I looked on I began to see more clearly, I saw millions of people, they were naked, they were scared and they were being murdered by dwarf creatures, they looked depressed, some couldn't fight anymore, they just laid down waiting to be slaughtered by these evil creatures.

The spirit said to me that this is the current state of the Nigeria...and that vision faded off.

Then I saw the 4 major candidates, I saw Tinubu first, and Peter Obi was standing very close to him which indicated that they're both from the south.

I saw a very large crowd with tinubu and a very scanty crowd with Peter Obi, and the spirit said to me look! And I looked on, and one by one, people left tinubu's camp and joined Peter Obi until his crowd became far larger than that of Tinubu.

Then I looked far and I saw Atiku standing with a very massive crowd and Kwankwaso with a few crowd, and the spirit said to me... look! And I saw some of them that stood with Atiku separating themselves from him and formed another line with no leader, and as I looked on I heard them saying to one another, let's join Obi let's join Obi, and they moved and added themselves to Obi and became a massive crowd...and that vision faded off...

As I pondered on the meaning of that revelation, the thick smoke began to fade off, and I saw construction workers, first aid workers, chefs... etc, everyone was working and rebuilding Nigeria, the dwarf demons had all disappeard and the people who were once oppressed had a happy face, and I began to hear what they were saying, one said to the other, Peter Obi has won and he will save us, and another asked how sure are you, and the first voice answered, our oppression has stopped and the vision faded and I awoke.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Vision Concerning Next Year's Elections by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
IPOBI IS GOING NOWHERE.
NIGERIA GO DIVIDE AND I DIDN'T NEED A VISION TO SEE IT.

2 Likes

Re: My Vision Concerning Next Year's Elections by dat9jaguy(m): 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
Well your name says it all.
Fake(delusional) prophecy from a false Prophet.

10 Likes

Re: My Vision Concerning Next Year's Elections by 07kjb: 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2022
I ALWAYS KNOW THAT GOOD SPIRIT WILL POSSESS YOU ONE DAY

24 Likes

Re: My Vision Concerning Next Year's Elections by dawnomike(m): 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2022
I love your vision!!!

19 Likes

Re: My Vision Concerning Next Year's Elections by Anigreat: 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2022
shocked

Great prophecy there.

17 Likes

Re: My Vision Concerning Next Year's Elections by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2022
If everything about yours vision did not end that obi will become president next year,i would have known what to say grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Vision Concerning Next Year's Elections by haffaze777(m): 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2022
Mkpurumiri induced dreamgrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Vision Concerning Next Year's Elections by Softmirror: 9:41pm On Oct 08, 2022
THAT IS WHY HE IS A FALSE PROPHET. HE SAID TINUBU WON'T WIN THE APC PRIMARY BUT HE DID WITH A LAND SLIDE .

VISION OR NO VISION, ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD .
grin

4 Likes

Re: My Vision Concerning Next Year's Elections by FalseProphet1(m): 9:55pm On Oct 08, 2022
haffaze777:
Mkpurumiri induced dreamgrin
You'd be shocked next year when INEC declares Peter Obi the winner of the election.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Vision Concerning Next Year's Elections by FalseProphet1(m): 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2022
Softmirror:
THAT IS WHY HE IS A FALSE PROPHET. HE SAID TINUBU WON'T WIN THE APC PRIMARY BUT HE DID WITH A LAND SLIDE .

VISION OR NO VISION, ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD .
grin
If Tinubu wins next year's election I'll deactivate my account. Screenshot this post.

10 Likes

Re: My Vision Concerning Next Year's Elections by Softmirror: 10:03pm On Oct 08, 2022
FalseProphet1:

If Tinubu wins next year's election I'll deactivate my account. Screenshot this post.

LOL...... grin. AT LEAST YOU HAVE TRIED TO RETAIN YOURS AFTER HE WON THE PRIMARY. MANY DEACTIVATED BUT ARE NOW USING NEW MONIKERS SINCE AFTER TINUBU PUT THEM TO SHAME BY CLINCHING THE APC PRESIDENTIAL TICKET.

YOU WILL DEFINATELY DEACTIVATE, SO I HAVE SEEN .

1 Like

Re: My Vision Concerning Next Year's Elections by FalseProphet1(m): 10:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
Softmirror:

LOL...... grin. AT LEAST YOU HAVE TRIED TO RETAIN YOURS AFTER HE WON THE PRIMARY. MANY DEACTIVATED BUT ARE NOW USING NEW MONIKERS SINCE AFTER TINUBU PUT THEM TO SHAME BY CLINCHING THE APC PRESIDENTIAL TICKET.

YOU WILL DEFINATELY DEACTIVATE, SO I HAVE SEEN .
Tinubu didn't clinch APC presidential ticket, he stole it by bribing delegates...it's an open secrete. Unfortunately he wouldn't be able to bribe voters cos Nigerians have decided to vote APC out of existence.

16 Likes

Re: My Vision Concerning Next Year's Elections by Softmirror: 10:09pm On Oct 08, 2022
FalseProphet1:

Tinubu didn't clinch APC presidential ticket he stole it by bribing delegates...it's an open secrete. Unfortunately he wouldn't be able to bribe voters cos Nigerians have decided to vote APC out of existence.

ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD. MY BROTHER, HAVE NO FEAR FOR NOT SUPPORTING ASIWAJU AFTER HE BECOMES NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY DEACTIVATING YOUR ACCOUNT.

1 Like

Re: My Vision Concerning Next Year's Elections by Illegal1(m): 10:09pm On Oct 08, 2022
Name don't lie...
Re: My Vision Concerning Next Year's Elections by FalseProphet1(m): 10:13pm On Oct 08, 2022
Softmirror:

ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU IS NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD. MY BROTHER, HAVE NO FEAR FOR NOT SUPPORTING ASIWAJU AFTER HE BECOMES NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY DEACTIVATING YOUR ACCOUNT.
Tinubu cannot rule Nigeria. In case you don't know, must yourbas are not even supporting him. The core North is on lockdown for Atiku, the SE and SS and parts of the NC are standing solidly behind Peter Obi.

So tell me how Tinubu wants to win...the Lagos he's bragging with would be heavily contested by LP and PDP so even though he wins Lagos he won't have bloc votes, Osun have already decided by electing a PDP governor, Oyo is a PDP state, the SW isn't even in the bag for Tinubu.

Wake up to reality...

12 Likes

Re: My Vision Concerning Next Year's Elections by Softmirror: 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2022
FalseProphet1:

Tinubu cannot rule Nigeria. In case you don't know, must yourbas are not even supporting him. The core North is on lockdown for Atiku, the SE and SS and parts of the NC are standing solidly behind Peter Obi.

So tell me how Tinubu wants to win...the Lagos he's bragging with would be heavily contested by LP and PDP so even though he wins Lagos he won't have bloc votes, Osun have already decided by electing a PDP governor, Oyo is a PDP state, the SW isn't even in the bag for Tinubu.

Wake up to reality...

grin YOU ARE FUNNY.
Re: My Vision Concerning Next Year's Elections by haffaze777(m): 10:16pm On Oct 08, 2022
FalseProphet1:

You'd be shocked next year when Peter INEC declares Peter Obi the winner of the election.

Afi Peter inec naagrin

1 Like

Re: My Vision Concerning Next Year's Elections by FalseProphet1(m): 10:19pm On Oct 08, 2022
Softmirror:

grin YOU ARE FUNNY.
And you've refused to wake up to the glaring reality in front of you.

The more Tinubu shy away from public interviews, the more he looses support, by 2023, only agberos led by Mc Oluomo would remain with him.

Buhari taught Nigerians a hard lesson and we wouldn't make the same mistake twice.

6 Likes

Re: My Vision Concerning Next Year's Elections by Wickedtruths: 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2022
FalseProphet1:

You'd be shocked next year when Peter INEC declares Peter Obi the winner of the election.

Peter INEC ko, Paul Amotekun ni.
Sha don't let Uzodinma or Umahi catch you. Those guys are worse then Yahaya Bello in handling mad people.

1 Like

Re: My Vision Concerning Next Year's Elections by Softmirror: 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
FalseProphet1:

And you've refused to wake up to the glaring reality in front of you.

The more Tinubu shy away from public interviews, the more he looses support, by 2023, only agberos led by Mc Oluomo would remain with him.

Buhari taught Nigerians a hard lesson and we wouldn't make the same mistake twice.

LOL.....THE BEST THING THAT WILL HAPPEN TO NIGERIA IS NEXT YEAR AFTER TINUBU TAKES OVER FROM BUHARI., WHEN ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU BECOMES THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES.

2 Likes

Re: My Vision Concerning Next Year's Elections by Wilddove(m): 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
If Peter Obi wins this election call me he-Goat
Re: My Vision Concerning Next Year's Elections by Aladdin1(m): 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2022
I like this your vision. waiai!!. I like am well well. But talk true o! You really see am? Abi na malaria catch you?

2 Likes

Re: My Vision Concerning Next Year's Elections by Gabbygo: 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
grin chis u just make me dey laugh
This your vision e get as e be.
grin grin cheesy grin
So the short dwarfs shey na Boko Harams or iswap which one

grin cheesy grin grin

I still just dey laugh

2 Likes

Re: My Vision Concerning Next Year's Elections by FalseProphet1(m): 10:25pm On Oct 08, 2022
Wickedtruths:

Peter INEC ko, Paul Amotekun ni.
Sha don't let Uzodinma or Umahi catch you. Those guys are worse then Yahaya Bello in handling mad people.
Lol...Dave and uzodinjo are only entitled to one vote...the difference between Igbos and northerners is that nobody can cajole us to vote for anyone. We feed ourselves, provide for ourselves so we know what's good for us. And we've choosen Peter Obi.

Let me shock you...Dave wouldn't win he's Senate election, ebony people have rejected him for tear gassing them during their rally for Peter Obi.

2023 would be a shocker to most people.

3 Likes

Re: My Vision Concerning Next Year's Elections by shegzbillionz(m): 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2022
Vision wey fit kill an Urchin grin
Re: My Vision Concerning Next Year's Elections by shegzbillionz(m): 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2022
grin
Re: My Vision Concerning Next Year's Elections by Anigreat: 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2022
Wilddove:

shocked

It's an insult to goats to call you goat, because goats are more rational than Agbadorians.

7 Likes

Re: My Vision Concerning Next Year's Elections by shegzbillionz(m): 10:45pm On Oct 08, 2022
Wilddove:
It will be elevating for you to be hyped He-goat…
Urchins should know wher dey belong,
Re: My Vision Concerning Next Year's Elections by Wilddove(m): 10:54pm On Oct 08, 2022
Anigreat:

shocked

It's an insult to goats to call you goat, because goats are more rational than Agbadorians.
and you just conclude am supporting tinubu? Am only telling you the reality, so stop being tribal and delusional i repeat it; Peter obi cannot and will not win this election i can bet my life
Re: My Vision Concerning Next Year's Elections by FalseProphet1(m): 10:57pm On Oct 08, 2022
Wilddove:
and you just conclude am supporting tinubu? Am only telling you the reality, so stop being tribal and delusional i repeat it; Peter obi cannot and will not win this election i can bet my life
Kindly stake your life and send me a DM. Once Peter Obi wins you'll drop dead in wherever part of the earth you are.
Re: My Vision Concerning Next Year's Elections by Wilddove(m): 11:05pm On Oct 08, 2022
FalseProphet1:

Kindly stake your life and send me a DM. Once Peter Obi wins you'll drop dead in wherever part of the earth you are.
The spirits that showed you this vision must have taken holandian hemp. I repeat; peter obi will never win this election. Know this and have peace, you guys are just wasting your time but na normal thing sha ruling party must have oppositions

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Tutors A Fan On Biafria War / Anthony Oke Bus-Stop Is No Longer A Bus-Stop? / Where Are The Nigerian Navy Seals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.