Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,461 members, 7,843,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Help I Am In Love With A Pastor's Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I Am In Love With A Pastor's Wife. (2984 Views)

Man Who Was Stopped By A Pastor From Proposing To Girlfriend In A Church Speaks / Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon / Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Am In Love With A Pastor's Wife. by joemag: 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
I packed into my current accommodation five months ago. The house is kind of face me I face neighbourhood.
A few days after, I discovered that the room adjacent to mine was housing a pastor and his wife.
It never took time before I started relating with them because they were very friendly and sometimes the wife would pressure me with their food.
After about three months of my staying in the house, I discovered that I have developed an unusual liking for the pastor's wife.
I have tried a couple of times to stay away from her but I am beginning to notice that the feeling is mutual because I have been receiving a lot of green signals from her recently. She caresses my shoulders at any slight chance.
The problem is I have vowed not to have anything with a married woman yet my emotions are killing me daily.
Please I need your advice on what to do.
Re: Help I Am In Love With A Pastor's Wife. by DriverX: 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
Better you die from your emotions than from a neighbors knife

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help I Am In Love With A Pastor's Wife. by MufasaLion: 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
Flee from such temptation. Don't be controlled by lust.

7 Likes

Re: Help I Am In Love With A Pastor's Wife. by Snapchat: 9:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
There’s nothing wrong with your feeling but because she’s married I’d advice you to know your place or be prepared for God’s vengeance if you do what’s not proper.

4 Likes

Re: Help I Am In Love With A Pastor's Wife. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
Make I recommend a movie for u..
Dr strange: multiverse of madness..

Some universe dey wey be sey green light means stop...
Let dat feelings die now as u dey read diz

10 Likes

Re: Help I Am In Love With A Pastor's Wife. by Templee333(m): 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
So...how exactly can i help you?
Re: Help I Am In Love With A Pastor's Wife. by Cypress042(m): 9:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
joemag:

The problem is I have vowed not to have anything with a married woman

Stand on the above comment you've made earlier and never you simp again. Is well with your soul brother man cool
Re: Help I Am In Love With A Pastor's Wife. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
Use hammer hit ur gbola anytime the feeling comes, you will be ok

2 Likes

Re: Help I Am In Love With A Pastor's Wife. by anonymuz(m): 9:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
Stop thinking about her. Create boundaries between you and her. Pls don't do married women. It's just a lurst you are having. I was once in your situation..i stopped flirting with her. Sometime women are weak emotionally. Don't fall for it.

5 Likes

Re: Help I Am In Love With A Pastor's Wife. by Karemarealty288(m): 9:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ficient:
Use hammer hit ur gbola anytime the feeling comes, you will be ok

Sledge Hammer..

2 Likes

Re: Help I Am In Love With A Pastor's Wife. by joemag: 10:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
DriverX:
Better you die from your emotions that from a neighbors knife

Hmmmm.
Re: Help I Am In Love With A Pastor's Wife. by joemag: 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
anonymuz:
Stop thinking about her. Create boundaries between you and her. Pls don't do married women. It's just a lurst you are having. I was once in your situation..i stopped flirting with her. Sometime women are weak emotionally. Don't fall for it.

Thanks comrade.
Re: Help I Am In Love With A Pastor's Wife. by joemag: 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
Cypress042:

Stand on the above comment you've made earlier and never you simp again. Is well with your soul brother man cool

Ok
Re: Help I Am In Love With A Pastor's Wife. by kelspinall(m): 12:22am On Jul 21, 2022
cut private convos and eye contact if you have been doing this with her
Re: Help I Am In Love With A Pastor's Wife. by aaking(m): 12:24am On Jul 21, 2022
joemag:
I packed into my current accommodation five months ago. The house is kind of face me I face neighbourhood.
A few days after, I discovered that the room adjacent to mine was housing a pastor and his wife.
It never took time before I started relating with them because they were very friendly and sometimes the wife would pressure me with their food.
After about three months of my staying in the house, I discovered that I have developed an unusual liking for the pastor's wife.
I have tried a couple of times to stay away from her but I am beginning to notice that the feeling is mutual because I have been receiving a lot of green signals from her recently. She caresses my shoulders at any slight chance.
The problem is I have vowed not to have anything with a married woman yet my emotions are killing me daily.

Please kindly dig your grave yourself before you go because nobody will help oo.

While not think of finding your own wife but pondering on another man's wife that she's giving you green light which will turn black light when yawa gas
Re: Help I Am In Love With A Pastor's Wife. by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:39am On Jul 21, 2022
then you must delilah!
Re: Help I Am In Love With A Pastor's Wife. by dontrulee: 12:54am On Jul 21, 2022
KillSars:
Make I recommend a movie for u..
Dr strange: multiverse of madness..

Some universe dey wey be sey green light means stop...
Let dat feelings die now as u dey read diz

As in.
I just watched the movie recently.
Loved scarlet witch grin grin
Re: Help I Am In Love With A Pastor's Wife. by CosmicJames(m): 2:37am On Jul 21, 2022
joemag:

She is not just a married women, but a pastor's wife. You must do anything and everything to overcome this evil curse.
Re: Help I Am In Love With A Pastor's Wife. by Kobojunkie: 3:21am On Jul 21, 2022
Snapchat:
There’s nothing wrong with your feeling but because she’s married I’d advice you to know your place or be prepared for God’s vengeance if you do what’s not proper.
So never mind that God in fact said it is sin to lust after a woman one is not married to, you insist instead that there is nothing wrong with the feelings this man is here confessing he has for a married woman? undecided
Re: Help I Am In Love With A Pastor's Wife. by Nobody: 4:12am On Jul 21, 2022
joemag:

You're about to be cursed. Never sleep with another man's wife.
Re: Help I Am In Love With A Pastor's Wife. by BadEnglish(m): 4:46am On Jul 21, 2022
Obituary loading
Re: Help I Am In Love With A Pastor's Wife. by Nobody: 4:46am On Jul 21, 2022
Karemarealty288:

Sledge Hammer..
You harsh pass me
Re: Help I Am In Love With A Pastor's Wife. by posty56: 4:56am On Jul 21, 2022
remove I from another man property
Re: Help I Am In Love With A Pastor's Wife. by Snapchat: 5:29am On Jul 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So never mind that God in fact said it is sin to lust after a woman one is not married to, you insist instead that there is nothing wrong with the feelings this man is here confessing he has for a married woman? undecided

Dear Bot, when was it ever wrong to fall in love? You can only manage your emotions but you can’t control what you feel from the start.
Re: Help I Am In Love With A Pastor's Wife. by juman(m): 6:09am On Jul 21, 2022
Reduce considerably your contact with the woman.
You should not sleep with someone's wife.
Re: Help I Am In Love With A Pastor's Wife. by TheZeezle(m): 6:11am On Jul 21, 2022
Propose to her. Robot
Re: Help I Am In Love With A Pastor's Wife. by Tboymessiah(m): 6:11am On Jul 21, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

You guys are wasting your time, telling O.P not to proceed with his desire of banging the lady....

He has had many day dream of banging the lady.

What he came head for was advised on how to proceed.

Alaye, no any advice can stop u.

But

Firstly, stop dat food u take from them and talk to urself not to do it
Re: Help I Am In Love With A Pastor's Wife. by techWriter3: 7:11am On Jul 21, 2022
Re: Help I Am In Love With A Pastor's Wife. by EmiDon11: 9:17am On Jul 21, 2022
Na only pastor wife u fit love., Real men loves native doctors wife

1 Like

Re: Help I Am In Love With A Pastor's Wife. by pansophist(m): 9:23am On Jul 21, 2022
Youre in lust, not in love with your pastor's wife. Know the difference.

1 Like

Re: Help I Am In Love With A Pastor's Wife. by Maverick777: 11:14am On Jul 21, 2022
Snapchat:

Dear Bot, when was it ever wrong to fall in love? You can only manage your emotions but you can’t control what you feel from the start.
so finally there another person who knows that account is run by a bot.

flesh and blood didn't reveal that to you bro!

1 Like

Re: Help I Am In Love With A Pastor's Wife. by Kobojunkie: 11:21am On Jul 21, 2022
Snapchat:

Lust can be controlled. Science tells you so, even after God has made this known from the start. undecided

Stop going around speaking of that which you obviously have no real knowledge of, deceiving folks using God's name.. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is That Weird Thing About You? / Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe / My Girlfriend Complain I Nag A Lot Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.