Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,098 members, 7,825,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Benue Governor Relocates Babe To Multimillion Abuja Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Governor Relocates Babe To Multimillion Abuja Home (2603 Views)

DSS At Abuja Home Of Amalate Turner + What They Took Away / Arrest Order: Saraki Relocates From Residence - The Nation / Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue Governor Relocates Babe To Multimillion Abuja Home by aloyemeka2: 11:53pm On Jul 29, 2011
[size=14pt]Governor of Benue State, relocates babe to multimillion Abuja home[/size]

She is of mixed parentage and a native of Tiv in Benue State. She studied mass communication in Benue State University before her lover sent her to the UK for a masters degree programme which she has recently completed.

[img]http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/thumbnail.php?file=images/SHIDOO_IMO_800101375.jpg&size=article_small[/img]

''He bought her a state of the art house worth millions in abuja where he relocated her to and she is a household name in Benue State and even the governors wife knows about her hubbys long standing mistress whom he started dating since she was 18yrs old(she is now 24).

When she is going abroad to shop, the least money she takes with her is about twenty thousand pounds and she drives a state of the art car and lives very big.

''He has other babes lined up but does not play with Shidoo Imo whom he has a protected profile on facebook only accessible to those on her friends list

Here is beautiful Shidoo and possibly wife number two of the serial loverboy Governor.

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/105629-governor-of-benue-state-relocates-babe-to-multimillion-abuja-home.html
Re: Benue Governor Relocates Babe To Multimillion Abuja Home by Seun(m): 11:54pm On Jul 29, 2011
Source not reliable!
Re: Benue Governor Relocates Babe To Multimillion Abuja Home by MrGlobe(m): 12:09am On Jul 30, 2011
Oboy the babe set no be small but this news is somehow interesting. Is this confirmed or some freedom of information in action. Hmmmm. But the girl dey okay sha. See how fine young girl dey run after money, dust go full her head
Re: Benue Governor Relocates Babe To Multimillion Abuja Home by ektbear: 2:37am On Jul 30, 2011
Not a bad lookin chick.
Re: Benue Governor Relocates Babe To Multimillion Abuja Home by tpia5: 2:49am On Jul 30, 2011
Nigerians and the culture of cheating.

Anyway, she's eating her own share of the national cake and oil revenue be that.
Re: Benue Governor Relocates Babe To Multimillion Abuja Home by koruji(m): 2:59am On Jul 30, 2011
You mean HUMANS and the culture of cheating, right - not a Nigerian thing at all.

The Nigerian part of it is the shameless use of official funds to keep a mistress - that is not her national cake she is eating, and it should get stuck in both their throats.

tpia@:

Nigerians and the culture of cheating.
Anyway, she's eating her own share of the national cake and oil revenue be that.
Re: Benue Governor Relocates Babe To Multimillion Abuja Home by Akanbiedu(m): 3:02pm On Jul 30, 2011
O boy

That one na woman I no go lie. Governor no fall my hand at all
Re: Benue Governor Relocates Babe To Multimillion Abuja Home by Abagworo(m): 3:08pm On Jul 30, 2011
Seun:

Source not reliable!

This particular story might not be true but his generosity to young prostitutes is quite popular here in PH.He actually got a friend of mine a befitting ride.
Re: Benue Governor Relocates Babe To Multimillion Abuja Home by tpia5: 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2011
hmm, maybe i need to tone down my SUism so i can benefit from the largesse of our nigerian men and eat a bit of the national cake.

afterall why am i doing sufferhead and typing long grammer when dressing skimpily and showing some skin will net me a lot of goodies and greenbacks.

all the "intelligent discussion" is getting me nowhere cos i'm as broke as ever?
Re: Benue Governor Relocates Babe To Multimillion Abuja Home by aloyemeka2: 11:58pm On Jul 30, 2011
tpia@:

hmm, maybe i need to tone down my SUism so i can benefit from the largesse of our nigerian men and eat a bit of the national cake.

afterall why am i doing sufferhead and typing long grammer when dressing skimpily and showing some skin will net me a lot of goodies and greenbacks.

all the "intelligent discussion" is getting me nowhere cos i'm as broke as ever?

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Benue Governor Relocates Babe To Multimillion Abuja Home by richard69(m): 12:27am On Jul 31, 2011
@ tpia, aren't yu a guy? or u want to get your backside whiped? grin
Re: Benue Governor Relocates Babe To Multimillion Abuja Home by shotster50(m): 1:27am On Jul 31, 2011
And this is news?
Re: Benue Governor Relocates Babe To Multimillion Abuja Home by koruji(m): 2:11am On Jul 31, 2011
Very funny grin grin grin grin grin

tpia@:

Re: Benue Governor Relocates Babe To Multimillion Abuja Home by otokx(m): 4:57am On Jul 31, 2011
yet SUSWAM refuses to pay minimum wage.

(1) (Reply)

What If Shofolahan Was An Igbo Man? / FIRS Boss: North Accuses Okonjo-iweala Of Ethnicity / Do You Know Jonathan Is Not Nigeria's First President From A "Minority" Tribe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.