Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

My Experience At Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe, Gombe State (Photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Experience At Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe, Gombe State (Photo) (26024 Views)

Between Federal Medical Center And Teaching Hospital, Which Is Higher Ranked?? / Ondo Church Attack: Blood Donors Needed At Federal Medical Centre Owo / Snake Bites Married Woman To Death In Obudu, Cross River State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience At Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe, Gombe State (Photo) by flamingoeso: 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2022
Sorry

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe, Gombe State (Photo) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2022
grin
Re: My Experience At Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe, Gombe State (Photo) by Chiedumaga: 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
[quote author=aluko360 post=114950020]Sorry bro.
There are clinic days in Federal government hospitals across the country.

The clinic days for ENT patients at the Federal Teaching Hospital in my area are Tuesdays and Thursday

Please Bro do you know anyone who is genuine that can help me purchase a course from Udemy.
Honestly I'm finding it difficult to use my Access bank debit card
Re: My Experience At Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe, Gombe State (Photo) by Bbbwings: 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2022
BigVawulence:
My own question is "what if there was emergency won't they attend to the patient?

These government hospitals self...

Sorry bro.

All I know is that Tinubu won't near Aso Rock come 2023.

Big vawulence on the beat....
It is not an emergency case.
A/E is there for a reason

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe, Gombe State (Photo) by Rosella25(f): 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2022
Sorry okay?
Why not check private hospitals....if you still want to hold on till Monday, please try and get a strong pain relief, coz the pains that comes with it is quite severe
Re: My Experience At Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe, Gombe State (Photo) by Chiedumaga: 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2022
aluko360:

Sorry about that.
Try to the there early on Monday before the consultant close for the day.

Please Bro do you know anyone who is genuine that can help me purchase a course from Udemy.
Honestly I'm finding it difficult to use my Access bank debit card
Re: My Experience At Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe, Gombe State (Photo) by dozai: 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Abeg just catch one chicken, pluck the feather. You know the rest. My pop use am until 94yrs before him comot. Nothing concern me with cotton bud. Once I enter my poultry farm, I don clean my ear sharp sharp.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe, Gombe State (Photo) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
Sorry bro. Ur even lucky u saw them. The ENT doctor in a private hospital I use is completely useless. He comes on Tuesdays and Thursdays. U will wait for him from morning till night and u won't see him. He comes in by 7pm and goes home by 8pm...and the annoying part is that when he comes eventually, u can't do anything to him because u looks like a broomstick. The mere sight of him and the way he does like someone who they are cheating, will make u laugh ur head out and even start pitying him... grin grin grin tongue

Re: My Experience At Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe, Gombe State (Photo) by AgentGoat: 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
How wax go take accumulate for your ear sotey you go need to visit teaching hospital grin
Re: My Experience At Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe, Gombe State (Photo) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2022
They obviously need training on customer relationship.

Most of these creatures don't know how to relate with their patient in a professional manner at all.
Re: My Experience At Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe, Gombe State (Photo) by Towma(f): 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2022
That one is good. Bwari general hospital Abuja closes their lab and scanning at 2:00pm.
Re: My Experience At Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe, Gombe State (Photo) by sinkhole: 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

If you go to a private hospital the procedure only lasts for about 30mins.
I was having same problem sometimes ago and I went to a private clinic on Ahmadu Bello way in Jos, I was asked to apply olive oil for like three days and when I came back the doctor used his instrument and warm water to flush the wax out within 15 mins, I was OK cheesy
Re: My Experience At Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe, Gombe State (Photo) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2022
dozai:

Abeg just catch one chicken, pluck the feather. You know the rest. My pop use am until 94yrs before him comot. Nothing concern me with cotton bud. Once I enter my poultry farm, I don clean my ear sharp sharp.
This is very hilarious brother

I'm laughing out loud men.....
Re: My Experience At Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe, Gombe State (Photo) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
Rosella25:
Sorry okay?
Why not check private hospitals....if you still want to hold on till Monday, please try and get a strong pain relief, coz the pains that comes with it is quite severe
Thank you sis.
I will visit private hospital tomorrow.
Re: My Experience At Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe, Gombe State (Photo) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
sinkhole:
If you go to a private hospital the procedure only lasts for about 30mins
Okay boss.
I will do that tomorrow.
Re: My Experience At Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe, Gombe State (Photo) by AkuOlisa: 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Emilokan1:
You're even lucky to have met someone on duty bro . Northern hospitals are upgraded poultries fit only for fowlsgrin

Are the ones in South East or any other southern regions any better ?
Re: My Experience At Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe, Gombe State (Photo) by shantti(m): 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2022
Stanislause94:
Go to any pharmacy and buy sodium chloride or sodium bicarbonate, put the liquid in your ear and leave in the position for about 5 minutes before letting the liquid out. You’ll be fine had similar experience.

Lastly make sure you’re OBIdient to my instructions

Is sodium chloride not salt, unu and sodium bicarbonate that whitish powder we use to reduce the cooking time of beans?
Re: My Experience At Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe, Gombe State (Photo) by Cmanforall: 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Sorry
It can be frustrating
But it will be nice to have opening and closing times/days pasted somewhere at the entrance.

I hope you get attended to on Monday
Re: My Experience At Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe, Gombe State (Photo) by shantti(m): 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2022
I think aliens should invade this country and rule us. They would perform better I swear

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe, Gombe State (Photo) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2022
Cmanforall:

Sad
Very sad Sir. cry cry cry
Re: My Experience At Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe, Gombe State (Photo) by Nonexisting: 7:56pm On Jul 21, 2022
Those are the same idiots that request salary increase and go on strike for that. I hate nurses and midwives, they are mostly wicked.
Re: My Experience At Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe, Gombe State (Photo) by adolfHitler1934: 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
Blocked ear like one president so.

Sorry dear.

You see why i say that the black man is wicked and evil. Can this happen in a white man's country.
Re: My Experience At Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe, Gombe State (Photo) by Mrshape: 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2022
Stanislause94:
Go to any pharmacy and buy sodium chloride or sodium bicarbonate, put the liquid in your ear and leave in the position for about 5 minutes before letting the liquid out. You’ll be fine had similar experience.

Lastly make sure you’re OBIdient to my instructions
Sodium chloride is table salt.
You mean it can clear the ear?
Re: My Experience At Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe, Gombe State (Photo) by Acidosis(m): 8:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
E.N.T. issues require the attention of consultants, bro. No one will treat you in a government-owned health centre by simply walking into the hospital. It's not a Nigerian thing. It's the same practice globally. Even in the developed world, consultants work with schedules and appointments.

A private clinic is an alternative but don't expect to meet an ENT consultant. E.N.T. consultants in your state fit no pass three or five.

1 Like

Re: My Experience At Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe, Gombe State (Photo) by flejnr2(f): 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
PrettyBolu:
Clinic days are the days you fins doctors on seat. You should ask what their clinic days are.

In my opinion, clinic days should be stopped. Instead, more doctors should be hired with good and encouraging compensation. Then a roster will be made. Doctors should be available on a daily basis.

Meanwhile, OP, you said you did not clean your ear for so long while the wax built up. When the wax was building in your ear and it was itching you, how did you cope?

grin grin grin my sister ask oo shame gree am post such
Re: My Experience At Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe, Gombe State (Photo) by Chynx(m): 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Make sure you vote Peter Obi.
Re: My Experience At Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe, Gombe State (Photo) by aribisala0(m): 8:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
Sorry about your predicament.

The problem does not sound like an emergency ( I could be wrong) . If it is then the referral clinic is not the right place.
So let us assume it is not urgent. With that letter in some centres there is no guarantee to see you same day rather they book an appointment which can be days or weeks ahead.

That is how referral works in tertiary centres unless you choose to go private
Re: My Experience At Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe, Gombe State (Photo) by Reference(m): 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2022
All these because you refuse to clean your damn ear..... believing the crap that the wax will drain out by itself.... now you know...
Re: My Experience At Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe, Gombe State (Photo) by aribisala0(m): 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2022
PrettyBolu:
Clinic days are the days you fins doctors on seat. You should ask what their clinic days are.

In my opinion, clinic days should be stopped. Instead, more doctors should be hired with good and encouraging compensation. Then a roster will be made. Doctors should be available on a daily basis.

Meanwhile, OP, you said you did not clean your ear for so long while the wax built up. When the wax was building in your ear and it was itching you, how did you cope?
Good idea but how will it be funded?

Obe to dun.............

Soup wey sweet..........
Re: My Experience At Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe, Gombe State (Photo) by Aldol: 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
And in abroad they work their assees out,Na their type bandits dey kidnap
Re: My Experience At Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe, Gombe State (Photo) by Ogbuu101: 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Buy cerumol ear drops and use on d affected ear 4 d meantime.
Or even olive oil
Re: My Experience At Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe, Gombe State (Photo) by Carlyscales: 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2022
Hmm!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Should I Worry About Passing Too Much Gas? / Teenage Boy Drowns In Ogun Hotel Swimming Pool On Christmas Day / Is There A Cure For A Smoker's Black Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.