Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Do Ladies Really Respect The Bad Boys More Than The Good Ones? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Really Respect The Bad Boys More Than The Good Ones? (1044 Views)

These Phrases Are Liable To Make Some Ladies Really Mad At You / Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? / Are Yoruba Boys More Romantic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ladies Really Respect The Bad Boys More Than The Good Ones? by BabaNee2(m): 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2007
I went on business trip to Abuja, and ended up in a childhood friend's flat! Bad enough, we were the only occupant for the night.
Though we slept on the same bed, We both had a lovely time keeping to ourselves! I woke up feeling like once again i have proven faithful, only for my friends, and i mean virtually all of 'em at work, actually coming short of calling me stupid, for not sampling the babe,
As a matter of fact, one of them told me, that by now, i am the butt of joke in the city, as a guy that has no "action". He told me he got his dutiful and beautiful (please underline baeutiful!) fiancee despite the fact that he has never allowed such opportunity to pass him by.
So, now, i am feeling terrible, Have i really messed up the opportunity?
Nope, i am not your typical "SU", I love life too, but,
Please talk,
Re: Do Ladies Really Respect The Bad Boys More Than The Good Ones? by iice(f): 7:58pm On Aug 14, 2007
I wouldn't say we respect them. . .we like them thats for sure! grin
Re: Do Ladies Really Respect The Bad Boys More Than The Good Ones? by opokonwa(m): 12:39pm On Aug 28, 2007
Hello Baba Nee!

I think you have a problem of identity and standard.

You allow other people to dictate to you how you should behave towards ladies based on their own borrowed and may I add, corrupt view on the same issue.

Define yourself! Act who you are! And don't rely anyone to label you ' a good boy or bad boy'.

If you are confident about who are are, you need not seek anybody's opinion on how to behave except you prefer to live a borrowed life.
Besides, how many ladies do you really need to have to become fulfilled.

My advise is choose your life based on what your core tells you and live same. Your friends do not know better. And any girl who would not appreciate you for not laying her does not know better either.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Do Ladies Really Respect The Bad Boys More Than The Good Ones? by sammyjl(f): 10:25am On Aug 29, 2007
Its a fact that good girls always fall for the bad guys, those two just make a perfect combination. Besides the bad guys treat their girls accordingly. kiss

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Reliable Girl For Friendship And Later For Seriuos Relationship / Love Impossible / Enter To Win $10,000 Toward Your Dream Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.