Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,300 members, 7,860,734 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:13 PM

Love Impossible - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Impossible (1052 Views)

Romance In Nigeria Is Impossible (my Experience) / So I'm Dating This Girl And Now She Wants The Impossible. / Why Is It Almost Impossible To Meet Nigerian Men At My Financial Level? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Impossible by arianne(f): 12:24am On May 30, 2008
what exactly do you do to or with someone who makes it very hard for you to love him? u do everything in your power to make it work, to get it right, u give everything u have and even what u don't just to please even if it breaks u but u get constantly runned down and feel unappreciated. love can be hard, but does it have to be this hard? just thinking out loud.
Re: Love Impossible by HRhotness(f): 12:28am On May 30, 2008
it shdnt be hard at all

sounds very one sided to me,
no one shd be in that kind of relationship, especially if u feel unappreciated, very unhealthy

perhaps making it so hard to love them is thier way of pushing u away, . . . . . .

u cant make someone love u, and love shd be reciprocated or it isnt worth the trouble
Re: Love Impossible by 4gotnheros(m): 1:08am On May 30, 2008
I am sure someone is at the corner there dying hard, provoked, broken hearted and seriously making you have a second thought on him and a chance of you having a better life with him as well!
But you wasting your life on a PLAYER!

DESTINY I GUESS undecided
Re: Love Impossible by chika98: 1:28am On May 30, 2008
When you have given it your all and it still aint working? Then let it go!
Re: Love Impossible by arianne(f): 5:11am On May 30, 2008
4gotnheros:

I am sure someone is at the corner there dying hard, provoked, broken hearted and seriously making you have a second thought on him and a chance of you having a better life with him as well!
But you wasting your life on a PLAYER!

DESTINY I GUESS undecided

i didnt say this was about me, i said i was thinkin out loud, but anyway i get ur idea on the crazy love cycle thingy. u love someone who u cant have while theres someone else who also dying to be with you. atimes i think love can really be overrated but that doesnt necessarily make him a player, it mite be a defence mechanism.
Re: Love Impossible by krama(m): 5:24am On May 30, 2008
arianne:

what exactly do you do to or with someone who makes it very hard for you to love him? u do everything in your power to make it work, to get it right, u give everything u have and even what u don't just to please even if it breaks u but u get constantly runned down and feel unappreciated. love can be hard, but does it have to be this hard? just thinking out loud.

Hmnn. . . love is not by force now grin. Seems you've been to the wrong places. . . or rather been with the wrong companies
Re: Love Impossible by proo212(m): 11:31am On May 30, 2008
You can't do no right because you're the wrong woman. No you cannot win him over, there are no fairy tales happening here anytime soon.
Re: Love Impossible by frank316(m): 11:53am On May 30, 2008
when someone does not return your love, the most foolish thing we do is work hard to win his/her love.

you end up making your self a slave, and reducing your worth

i dont think any woman, no matter how pretty, no matter how well mannered, no matter how rich is worth the stress if she does not return my love.
cos my love is more expensive than what ever she thinks she is worth.
Re: Love Impossible by ELIJAHLOVE: 12:17pm On May 30, 2008
Love should be a bilateral affair, if ur not appreciated neither is ur love reciprocated abeg of u take to ur feet and run for ur dear life. u dnt have anything doing with such a person. The meaning is he does not want u in his life. The truth is WE are all lOVE BEINGS, our psycological and emotional make up is such that u tend to love someone, u desire to be loved and u crave to love someone.
SO if that guy does not return ur love and all u do to make u feel loved, nthen i beg u burst the whole thing because he definitely LOVES someone else.
Re: Love Impossible by tngtech(m): 12:20pm On May 30, 2008
To love nor bi by force ooooooo
Re: Love Impossible by arianne(f): 1:12pm On May 30, 2008
ELIJAHLOVE:

Love should be a bilateral affair, if your not appreciated neither is your love reciprocated abeg of u take to your feet and run for your dear life. u dnt have anything doing with such a person. The meaning is he does not want u in his life. The truth is WE are all lOVE BEINGS, our psycological and emotional make up is such that u tend to love someone, u desire to be loved and u crave to love someone.
SO if that guy does not return your love and all u do to make u feel loved, nthen i beg u burst the whole thing because he definitely LOVES someone else.

very true, but a what point do u give up he still doesnt let you go?
Re: Love Impossible by PRYNXLEX(m): 1:20pm On May 30, 2008
@POSTER
MY FRIEND
IF U POSTED DID THREAD because U ARE AFFECTED DIRECTLY BY THIS PHENOMENON REACH ME TO BE SOOTHED
Re: Love Impossible by arianne(f): 1:27pm On May 30, 2008
PRYNXLEX:

@POSTER
MY FRIEND
IF You POSTED DID THREAD because You ARE AFFECTED DIRECTLY BY THIS PHENOMENON REACH ME TO BE SOOTHED

even if i was, theres nothing u can do bout it
Re: Love Impossible by Persona82(m): 1:51pm On May 30, 2008
even if i was, theres nothing u can do bout it

Funny but only too true

Thot of telling u LEAVE!!!! but then does this person know how you feel and how you've been feeling

Lay your heart out and get ready to pick up your self and LEAVE(still boils down to that)

U don't know what you have til you loose it If you meant anything to him he'll come running
Re: Love Impossible by arianne(f): 1:55pm On May 30, 2008
@persona82- neva thot i'd say this, but thanks , i felt some honesty in your response.
Re: Love Impossible by Youngpo413: 5:20am On Dec 12, 2014
frank316:
when someone does not return your love, the most foolish thing we do is work hard to win his/her love.

you end up making your self a slave, and reducing your worth

i dont think any woman, no matter how pretty, no matter how well mannered, no matter how rich is worth the stress if she does not return my love.
cos my love is more expensive than what ever she thinks she is worth.
TOUCHE
Re: Love Impossible by Maamin(m): 5:36am On Dec 12, 2014
...if love is not reciprocated throw your attitude in the air and kindly work away. kiss

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of His Life / Help! Gift Ideas To Rekindle A Fading Love / Assesment Of N/landers Based On Their Responses To Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.