Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure (14678 Views)

Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure / 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest / COVID-19: 11 Million Poor Nigerians To Get Palliatives — FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by LIVE08(m): 5:38am On Jul 22, 2022
100m poor Nigerians make up my political structure — Peter Obi

The presidential candidate of Labour Party (LP) in the 2023 general election, Peter Obi, said yesterday that the 100 million Nigerians living in poverty made up his political structure.

Despite a strong support base on social media, Obi’s presidential campaign had been criticised for lacking real-life structure, as critics of the former Anambra governor have said without a nationwide grassroots support base, his chances of winning the 2023 presidential election was slim.

But reacting to this yesterday in Makurdi, Benue State, after meeting with the state governor Samuel Ortom, Obi said all underprivileged Nigerians were his supporters.

“I have said it before when people talk about structure, that my structure [is] the 100 million Nigerians living in poverty. That’s five million people unemployed.

“Those people who are finding it difficult to live. Nigerians are here today spending over 100% of their money on feeding, that is my structure. And above all, the most important structure is the Almighty God.”

in his remarks, Governor Ortom said the objective to salvage Nigeria must trump party politics, adding that he believed Obi was qualified to take the helm of affairs of the nation.

“Where we are today, we must work towards working together to ensure we rescue Nigeria and rebuild it. I think Peter Obi’s credentials are very clear and everybody knows.“

“If God decides that it’s him, then nobody can stop him. If God decides it’s somebody else, nobody can stop him. This is a welcome development, and I believe he will reach out to other presidential candidates of other political parties,” Ortom said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/100m-poor-nigerians-make-up-my-political-structure-peter-obi/

86 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by Gbogbowa: 5:44am On Jul 22, 2022
Obi I'm one of your structure I lost my business due to Buhari mismanagement of Nigeria economy

339 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by emmabest2000(m): 5:47am On Jul 22, 2022
Enough is enough,
Let join together and vote out these APC and PDP criminals

Just take a look at the level of hardship on Nigerians

147 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by superlanny(m): 5:47am On Jul 22, 2022
To be honest, that poverty is the main tool of these our useless politicians. This is why the urge to collect 5k and sell precious votes is popular.
I don't depend on Buhari and his criminal gang for anything, so I am wired to be able to think and decide for myself.
Just like the millions of Zombies in this country who worship and adore their darling daddy. They can't think, suffer don waya them tire, still they all rush to suckle on Buharis dry scrotum sac. Bunch of brainwashed entities. Lol.
Mr Obi, you have a large dream, but redemption will be hard and tough. Our people love their tormentors so much

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by God1000(m): 5:47am On Jul 22, 2022
He's right, he's for the masses, his messages resonate with ordinary people on the streets

144 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by thesicilian: 5:48am On Jul 22, 2022
I hope they all have PVCs to vote for you

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by FREEMADNESS: 5:48am On Jul 22, 2022
If Peter Obi should win this election will the cabals in other arms of government make Nigeria governable for him

24 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by DispatcherLagos: 5:48am On Jul 22, 2022
Even we, the not-so rich Nigerians are part of your structure sir

133 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by Newtownconcrete: 5:48am On Jul 22, 2022
God help us.
If all those pulling us down can just see the light.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by underpinna: 5:48am On Jul 22, 2022
We no dey sell our vote again.

We are ObiDiently waiting to user our incoming president to Aso Rock.

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by fasho01(m): 5:48am On Jul 22, 2022
True, but how many of them truly believe in you?

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by Atarakpa: 5:49am On Jul 22, 2022
You when dey stingy...abeg find another excuse and give.. Mr tinubu has more poor people closely to him when compared with you, I even still doubting if any poor Nigerian is close to you

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by 5iine: 5:49am On Jul 22, 2022
Surprisingly, dey won't vote for you.

They won't vote for intellectual and competency .

Because they don't know the truth.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:49am On Jul 22, 2022
This man is more than prepared for the task ahead
I wish him well

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by Zico5(m): 5:49am On Jul 22, 2022
Nigeria politicians are all the same. Promise and fail. What can he do in a system where debt servicing is above revenue being generated. Those pushing Obi know they are either doing it for tribal sentiment or religious obligation. Nigeria is already dead, anyone promising is doing so at his own peril

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by princeade86(m): 5:49am On Jul 22, 2022
We are moving.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by Standardcosting(m): 5:49am On Jul 22, 2022
This man keeps deceiving himself.

Christians and Igbos are the his structure and that's why he's failure is assured.

Anytime you guys try to bring BAT down and make this man stronger. You only Strengthen PDP and Atiku.

Don't make the mistake, you guys are to worship another Hausa man for the next eight years.

I come in peace and I support no one.

They are all the same from Atiku to BAT and Obi. Politheifcians

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by SouthSouth1914: 5:49am On Jul 22, 2022
Obi winning this election will be a turning point in Nigeria’s political history! If given the mandate, Nigeria won’t turn to Dubai overnight! But we will get some things right that will put Nigeria on the road to greatness.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by lonelydora: 5:49am On Jul 22, 2022
Yes o, we are all OBI-dients.

PO shall win, Insha Allahu!

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by cern: 5:49am On Jul 22, 2022
Baba be deceiving himself. You better give your 100 million supporters small thing to hold body before they die of hunger. Wéré

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by taretoofine(m): 5:50am On Jul 22, 2022
Giving them hot hot

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by Daniel207(m): 5:50am On Jul 22, 2022
Rubbish. Stop dreaming. Wait till next 8 years.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by allanphash7(m): 5:50am On Jul 22, 2022
If out of about 250 million citizens and over 100millions are poor then what is giant about Nigeria in Africa?

Abi am I the only one seeing that Nigeria is truly the poverty capital of the world?

How did we get here?
Who did we offend?

And here we are still shouting EMI LO KAN and other fvuking slangs

Nigeria is gone truly

It will be fine

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by Alaganature09(m): 5:50am On Jul 22, 2022
Obi We Nigerian got your back cos I’m one of your of your structure sir..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by crossfm: 5:50am On Jul 22, 2022
Hehehe.

Poverty has no political party.

Our politicians have weaponized poverty.I just pray most Nigerians desist from selling their votes at the forthcoming elections.

Let's try and get it right.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by TBadd(m): 5:50am On Jul 22, 2022
That’s what’s up!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by JohnieWalker12(m): 5:51am On Jul 22, 2022
On Obi's Mandate we stand gidigba. PeterObi4president2023

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by usecondom(m): 5:51am On Jul 22, 2022
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by tunjijones(m): 5:51am On Jul 22, 2022
That's good to hear.

My question is that do they have PVC? Most people shouting obedient up and down on social media do not have PVC.

It's so annoying. You want Peter obi to win and you can't go all the way for him.

Let me tell you now. Most pple supporting APC and PDP on line have PVC.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by Moh247: 5:51am On Jul 22, 2022
This one don begin hhim stupid talk

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by princeryle1: 5:51am On Jul 22, 2022
Weaponizing Poverty is wrong .

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5,000 Supporters Of Lagos PDP Gov Candidate, Jandor To Join APC On Thursday / PDP, LP Members Decamp To APC As Kogi Deputy Governor Campaigns For Tinubu / 2023: I Am Igbo’s Route To Presidency — Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.