Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure (14705 Views)

Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure / 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest / COVID-19: 11 Million Poor Nigerians To Get Palliatives — FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by dazzlingd(m): 6:35am On Jul 22, 2022
Gbogbowa:
Obi I'm one of your structure I lost my business due to Buhari mismanagement of Nigeria economy

So obi will fix it for you?

You can vote obi on the hatred for apc and pdp but voting for obi as the messiah to rescue Nigeria is self deceit. Governance in Nigeria is a decay and it will take generations with a new set of mentality to fix

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by DispatcherLagos: 6:36am On Jul 22, 2022
mrkia:
It apparent in Osun election...lol
Did Obi contest in the last Osun election?
Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by JAGS001(m): 6:37am On Jul 22, 2022
Joker lol we see Shehu Sani with more followers didn't win primary election, meanwhile PO run from PDP while he still have same followers he could have stayed in PDP with those followers to vote him in primary election before he run to go and pay for presidential ticket in LP Pandora mastermind the king of lies, says he Invested in Anambra state but the governor debunked it before he PO make uturn that he didn't mean that, so what legacy's does this man PO has if current Anambra governor says he has made nothing in Anambra state but his followers are blind folded by a cruel nigga aka hundeyin ton deyin that brought endsars protest putting many life's in danger after he cashed out his pay.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by Gbogbowa: 6:39am On Jul 22, 2022
Standardcosting:
This man keeps deceiving himself.

Christians and Igbos are the his structure and that's why he's failure is assured.

Anytime you guys try to bring BAT down and make this man stronger. You only Strengthen PDP and Atiku.

Don't make the mistake, you guys are to worship another Hausa man for the next eight years.

I come in peace and I support no one.

They are all the same from Atiku to BAT and Obi. Politheifcians
I will rather support a thief with Christian Muslim thief than a Muslim Muslim thief that will be dangerous
Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by TheOmoney(m): 6:45am On Jul 22, 2022
FREEMADNESS:
If Peter Obi should win this election will the cabals in other arms of government make Nigeria governable for him

Apparently....you undermine the office of the PRESIDENT OF FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, GCFR.
Let Obi win and watch them decamp to LP

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by ufotunang: 6:46am On Jul 22, 2022
And those 100 million poor nigerians will have a better life and become rich when you are the president of nigeria... Nigerians are obi-dient
Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by nnamdi640: 6:48am On Jul 22, 2022
Standardcosting:

Christians and Igbos are the his structure and that's why he's failure is assured.

Anytime you guys try to bring BAT down and make this man stronger. You only Strengthen PDP and Atiku.

Don't make the mistake, you guys are to worship another Hausa man for the next eight years.

You mean that Tinubu is not deceiving himself
Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by Shikini: 6:50am On Jul 22, 2022
Good luck
Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by ufotunang: 6:50am On Jul 22, 2022
Gbogbowa:
Obi I'm one of your structure I lost my business due to Buhari mismanagement of Nigeria economy
..abi...now bussinesses are not striving... bussinesses are struggling to survive the hard Buhari economy... federal government does not provide an enabling environment for bussinesses to strive... bussiness men and Nigerians need Peter Obi
Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by A1h2m3e4d(m): 6:52am On Jul 22, 2022
What does an igbo have to offer in Nigerian politics
Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by Hussein035: 6:53am On Jul 22, 2022
FREEMADNESS:
If Peter Obi should win this election will the cabals in other arms of government make Nigeria governable for him

You have sense. I believe the only person that can scatter those useless cabal is TINUBU, even Atiku will not do anything to them because they are the same Abokis.

Those people are afraid of TINUBU coming from a party party he created and nurtured, let's imagine what will happen to those useless cabal who has been controlling every single president of NIGERIA

If you vote Peter Obi the cabal will use experience to ensure he could not do anything but if you are still deceiving yourself that Obi understand the poor people just know that BUHARI understood the poor than OBI yet we are here because of the cabal that need stubborn person like TINUBU to scatter them all

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by Mkairbag: 6:57am On Jul 22, 2022
Obi is a fraud, Atiku & Tinubu has nothing to offer us, Nigeria Youths are not serious. we need to start asking every candidate questions, Please stop playing victim game. its time to put every candidate on integrity test. 2023 is almost here. you will all come here to cry. this is the way you guys carry Buhari matter for head in 2015. today we are in one chance.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by Coldfeets: 6:59am On Jul 22, 2022
Pita Nwoke oma.

Onye o ga-adiri mma.

Nna m, gaba n'iru na anyi kwugi n'azu.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by daisyyyy: 7:01am On Jul 22, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by nkem1992: 7:08am On Jul 22, 2022
Zico5:
Nigeria politicians are all the same. Promise and fail. What can he do in a system where debt servicing is above revenue being generated. Those pushing Obi know they are either doing it for tribal sentiment or religious obligation. Nigeria is already dead, anyone promising is doing so at his own peril
What do you suggest, you that is without tribal and religious sentiment.
Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by nkem1992: 7:09am On Jul 22, 2022
Standardcosting:

Bat is down already, only Atiku is the threat.
Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by nkem1992: 7:10am On Jul 22, 2022
Mkairbag:
Obi is a fraud, Atiku & Tinubu has nothing to offer us, Nigeria Youths are not serious. we need to start asking every candidate questions, Please stop playing victim game. its time to put every candidate on integrity test. 2023 is almost here. you will all come here to cry. this is the way you guys carry Buhari matter for head in 2015. today we are in one chance.
What should do sir
Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by magzey: 7:13am On Jul 22, 2022
This OBI can lie die, Chinese?

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by nkem1992: 7:13am On Jul 22, 2022
Hussein035:

You have sense. I believe the only person that can scatter those useless cabal is TINUBU, even Atiku will not do anything to them because they are the same Abokis.

Those people are afraid of TINUBU coming from a party party he created and nurtured, let's imagine what will happen to those useless cabal who has been controlling every single president of NIGERIA

If you vote Peter Obi the cabal will use experience to ensure he could not do anything but if you are still deceiving yourself that Obi understand the poor people just know that BUHARI understood the poor than OBI yet we are here because of the cabal that need stubborn person like TINUBU to scatter them all
Tinubu is part of the cabal, the cabal is comprise mostly northerners and muslims, so I don't see tinubu scattering what he is an integral part of, especially now that he has a bokoharm apologist and sponsor as a running mate.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by 8stargeneral: 7:19am On Jul 22, 2022
When educated someone said something u will know...someone who has people interest at heart
Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by nkem1992: 7:19am On Jul 22, 2022
JAGS001:
Joker lol we see Shehu Sani with more followers didn't win primary election, meanwhile PO run from PDP while he still have same followers he could have stayed in PDP with those followers to vote him in primary election before he run to go and pay for presidential ticket in LP Pandora mastermind the king of lies, says he Invested in Anambra state but the governor debunked it before he PO make uturn that he didn't mean that, so what legacy's does this man PO has if current Anambra governor says he has made nothing in Anambra state but his followers are blind folded by a cruel nigga aka hundeyin ton deyin that brought endsars protest putting many life's in danger after he cashed out his pay.
Wisdom took him out of PDP, wike that ya all are applauding how did it go with him after spending billions of naira, we the sane, patriotic, logical and good Nigerians see no beauty in primaries influenced by money and sentiment. Primary is for the Highest bidder, and Obi stood no chance where a criminal like Atiku is.
Is obi not politically significant than wike and osibanjo who decided to bath in the mood with pigs? I present my case.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by mcdokwe(m): 7:30am On Jul 22, 2022
Zico5:
Nigeria politicians are all the same. Promise and fail. What can he do in a system where debt servicing is above revenue being generated. Those pushing Obi know they are either doing it for tribal sentiment or religious obligation. Nigeria is already dead, anyone promising is doing so at his own peril

if we get someone who would instead of pushing us into more debts, work towards recovery and proper utilisation of resources, then we may as well be on our way up...

don't give up

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by freshpzy1(m): 7:30am On Jul 22, 2022

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by MedicH: 7:34am On Jul 22, 2022
FREEMADNESS:

In which arms of government? Today they said nnpc has not remitted money to treasury since February 2021 and now the total revenue is no longer enough to pay interest on loans talk more of servicing recurrent expenditures which means if salary come or e no come nobody should worry.

Are these things truth or lies?

Obi will find out.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by 1gbdata: 7:36am On Jul 22, 2022
Yes
Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by MedicH: 7:37am On Jul 22, 2022
A1h2m3e4d:
What does an igbo have to offer in Nigerian politics

You're still in darkness. Wake the fvck up.
Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by femicyrus(m): 7:38am On Jul 22, 2022
LIVE08:
100m poor Nigerians make up my political structure — Peter Obi

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/100m-poor-nigerians-make-up-my-political-structure-peter-obi/
I see
No wonder they can't afford transport money to the polling booth in osun state
Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by MedicH: 7:39am On Jul 22, 2022
Hussein035:

So tinubu and shettima will scatter the cabal all of whom are apc members abi?
Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by adefitim(m): 7:40am On Jul 22, 2022
FREEMADNESS:

Best Question Ever.

I feel like there’s no leader in Nigeria who don’t want to Perform Excellently well but the Cabals are the main devils
Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by adefitim(m): 7:40am On Jul 22, 2022
Zico5:

You made my day.
Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by tehilah92(f): 7:40am On Jul 22, 2022
When I was growing up, I knew some Ghanaians that were in Nigeria for green pastures, now reverse is the case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Cannot Continue To Be Slaves In Yorubaland - Olu Falae Warns / Nigeria’s Border Closure Not To Punish Neighbours – Buhari / Our President Will Soon Become A Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.