Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure (14706 Views)

Peter Obi: 100m Poor Nigerians, Students, Pensioners Are My Political Structure / 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest / COVID-19: 11 Million Poor Nigerians To Get Palliatives — FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by DenreleDave(m): 5:52am On Jul 22, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by Armstrong34(m): 5:52am On Jul 22, 2022
Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by cern: 5:52am On Jul 22, 2022
Alaganature09:
Obi We Nigerian got your back cos I’m one of your of your structure sir..
I hope you don't die of hunger before 2023
Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by jubrilELsudan: 5:52am On Jul 22, 2022
THUNDER FIRE YOU

THIS PITOBI GO SHOCK SEY THE SAME 100 MILLION POOR NIGERIANS GO COLLECT 1,000 NAIRA PLUS BREAD AND BEANS ON ELECTION DAY CUM GO VOTE FOR EKUKE

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by Paullo19: 5:52am On Jul 22, 2022
U got my vote
Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by princepeter566: 5:53am On Jul 22, 2022
I'm not among the poorest Nigerians but I'm obidient. Today, tomorrow and forever
Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by Daniel207(m): 5:54am On Jul 22, 2022
[I guess you lost it because you are part of ghost worker. Stop blaming him for your ill fate. I go pepper �️ all of you on this platform.
Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by maxzzo1(m): 5:54am On Jul 22, 2022
With d new INEC tech I don't see all those block votes coming from d up again well till den.....
Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by tunjijones(m): 5:56am On Jul 22, 2022
JohnieWalker12:
On Obi's Mandate we stand gidigba. PeterObi4president2023

Sincerely, do you have PVC?
Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by wasi9ice: 5:57am On Jul 22, 2022
That's correct my president, let them eating structure, but they never knew their structures are very weak now and will completely collapse on the 24th of February 2023,,,
We must take our country back from men of structure,
Structures built with fake materials that one na structure?
Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by OJAHMIKE(m): 5:58am On Jul 22, 2022
Daniel207:
Rubbish. Stop dreaming. Wait till next 8 years.

Are you saying you're ready for, maybe, another 8 years of hardship and peril? God forbid!

P.O. all the way!
Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by Realist12: 5:59am On Jul 22, 2022
As an elite, Obi has to stop all this his lies and sugar coating, he should be able to different conventional realities and reality . In governance and public administration it's a known fact that you can't satisfy everyone. He's just saying what he knows can't do and that's deception/scam .
If we are to use Anambra to judge his speeches has Anambra eliminated poverty? Is poverty below 50% in Anambra?
He's overhyping himself and definitely can't live upto the hype. I for one believe Obi will be the biggest failure and regret even if he has good intentions because his personal won't blend with the presidency, he's empty asides the fact that the youths revolt during end sars and ipob propaganda machines he inherited he's actually very light weight, wonder why he was impeached at Anambra level? And jumping party to party.
I know he can't win , he knows he can't win but some social media youths following the bandwagon are still believing in a messiah whom they can't point to any solid structure or infrastructure he did as a governor.
The race is between Atiku and Tinubu. Tinubu has proven his ability to build long ago, he was at the fore front in the fight for democracy, he is among those that build AC to ACN to APC ,his legacy projects and administrative policies still stand till date in Lagos.
A vote for Tinubu is a vote for certain progress.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by Daniel207(m): 6:01am On Jul 22, 2022
Excuses won't solve anything. Tinubu for president. Nairaland go hear it. Campaign just start here. If you are with me like and share. Tinubu for president. Take it or take poison.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by azikiweironsi(m): 6:02am On Jul 22, 2022
Yinmu.
I'm still watching as the event is unfold. Let's hear how you are going to tackle the myriad problems that bedeviled this nation. All of you are the same. The same way we carried Buhari for head like gala in 2015 and 2019.
Please don't come to my mention O . Say your own Afterall this is democracy and everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion. Before you start calling names abeg say your own O.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by Chochovini: 6:02am On Jul 22, 2022
Atarakpa:
You when dey stingy...abeg find another excuse and give.. Mr tinubu has more poor people closely to him when compared with you, I even still doubting if any poor Nigerian is close to you
. Guy, its too early to wail.
Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by Sarsaproko: 6:06am On Jul 22, 2022
Standardcosting:
This man keeps deceiving himself.

Christians and Igbos are the his structure and that's why he's failure is assured.

Anytime you guys try to bring BAT down and make this man stronger. You only Strengthen PDP and Atiku.

Don't make the mistake, you guys are to worship another Hausa man for the next eight years.

I come in peace and I support no one.

They are all the same from Atiku to BAT and Obi. Politheifcians

Hmmm. You get am!
Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by victorazy(m): 6:07am On Jul 22, 2022
FREEMADNESS:
If Peter Obi should win this election will the cabals in other arms of government make Nigeria governable for him

It depends on him (Obi).
Do you know my happiness? He has experience of how government caucus operates.
Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by WibusJaga: 6:08am On Jul 22, 2022
Once PO can get the People to become Obidient & Yusful... cool

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by azikiweironsi(m): 6:10am On Jul 22, 2022
Standardcosting:

Christians and Igbos are the his structure and that's why he's failure is assured.

Anytime you guys try to bring BAT down and make this man stronger. You only Strengthen PDP and Atiku.

Don't make the mistake, you guys are to worship another Hausa man for the next eight years.

Oil dey your head.
Very deep and correct.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by gadgethead: 6:11am On Jul 22, 2022
There is something sleazy about Peter Obi. What did he do to alleviate the sufferings of poor Anambra indigenes? Hardly anything. 100 million poor Nigerians are now his political structure!?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by IYDigitskill: 6:12am On Jul 22, 2022
Nigeria politicians are all of the same. Promise and fail. What can he do in a gadget where debt servicing is above sales being generated. Those pushing Obi know they're both doing it for tribal sentiment or spiritual obligation. https:///errorinpoiticsNigeria is already lifeless, every person promising is doing so at his very own peril.... Nigeria can flip to Dubai overnight! But we will get a few things proper on the way to positioned Nigeria on the road to greatness.
Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by sirray001: 6:12am On Jul 22, 2022
FREEMADNESS:
If Peter Obi should win this election will the cabals in other arms of government make Nigeria governable for him
for how long do you want to continue suffering? Suffer no de tired you?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by ceede2: 6:19am On Jul 22, 2022
SouthSouth1914:
Obi winning this election will be a turning point in Nigeria’s political history! If given the mandate, Nigeria won’t turn to Dubai overnight! But we will get some things right that will put Nigeria on the road to greatness.
Dubai overnight like Anambra cool

You forget say we no �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by Atarakpa: 6:21am On Jul 22, 2022
Chochovini:
. Guy, its too early to wail.
Baba we dey afternoon here for Beijing
Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by Zaheeddudu: 6:24am On Jul 22, 2022
Persin way no fear politician na d person i fear
Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 22, 2022
If your having it Merrly am not i am the structure and we are the movement

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by mrkia(m): 6:25am On Jul 22, 2022
It apparent in Osun election...lol
Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by DispatcherLagos: 6:35am On Jul 22, 2022
Standardcosting:

I will rather support Obi and have Atiku win than support Atiku against Tinubu.

It's either Obi wins or Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: 100 Million Poor Nigerians Make Up My Political Structure by Wisetrue99: 6:35am On Jul 22, 2022
LIVE08:
100m poor Nigerians make up my political structure — Peter Obi
“Those people who are finding it difficult to live. Nigerians are here today spending over 100% of their money on feeding, that is my structure. And above all, the most important structure is the Almighty God.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/100m-poor-nigerians-make-up-my-political-structure-peter-obi/
A true definition of what Nigeria is today!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Our President Will Soon Become A Hero / We Cannot Continue To Be Slaves In Yorubaland - Olu Falae Warns / Judgment Is Unconstitutional, Premeditated, Says Onnoghen’s Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.