Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,344 members, 7,850,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:00 PM

Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions (47917 Views)

El-Rufai Sparks Reactions With New Photo Days After Withdrawing Ministerial / Video Of Peter Obi’s Son, Gregory Oseloka As An Actor In US Sparks Reactions / Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by RealLagosBoy: 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
It indirectly means that: 90% of Northerners are poor.
90% of Northerners are illiterates.
90% of Northerners are unemployed.
90% of Northerners are uneducated.

Northern political elites intentionally kept majority of northerners poor and uneducated just for their selfish political gains.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by VPN11(m): 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
“90% of Northerners are not on social media,” is not something an elder statesman & a former VP, should say on Arise TV, a National Television. The data is debatable, but it should never be a bragging right in 2022. If anything, Atiku portrayed the North as underdeveloped.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by Evaremedy: 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
In 2014 a civil servant can only take loan from bank to buy land and build a House; fast forward to 2022 civil servants are now taking loan from bank to buy a bag of rice.
Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by IbileIfe: 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
KillSars:
Wahala... grin
shey the whole Nigerians reach 40m for SM, That's about 20% of the total population o.

How many northern Nigerians wan come dey SM?
The percentage no fit reach 10 sef...

Some people no just dey like to hear the truth...

Fact.
Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by PharmacyStore: 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
Hmm very interesting take
Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by galaxy2020(m): 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
See how he insult his people.
Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by Taigaban: 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
That's an undesputed fact. And this same 90% are those that will vote to make him president.
Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by Randomgist(m): 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
I thought there is a report on this forum claiming that the north has more internet penetration than south east abi na south south sef . I know that social media and internet are very related. So how comes about 90% are not on social media? Meaning that the rest of the country has more than 90% of people not on social media.
Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by Onuoha1234(m): 7:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
An indirect snipe at Obi being seen only on the media, All these recycled persons are so jittery about Obi. Why?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by nkemjacob2(m): 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
Atiku done finish una
Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by symbianDON(m): 8:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
victorsola:
did you read what you wrote or should I ask did u read what I wrote? Social media is everywhere likewise internet. Internet is a need but social media is a want . I can decide not to be on social media and still get the informations i Need. Am only on nairaland. For instance twitter has nothing that interest me and the likes of it . Social media defines nothing . But if they say dey don’t have internet, that I will say it’s wrong .
I quite understand you. However, I still maintain that social media plays a vital role in the scheme of things today. Why for instance, do politicians, news outlets, governments, government establishments, important personalities maintain social media accounts if social media aren't influential?
Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by Ppp1p: 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
Yes offcourse they are on the farm and cattle ranches
Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by JJfrank22(m): 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
During PVC registration, Borno state has a very high online registration........

Una never wan talk truth
Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by papiboy30(m): 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
(m): 11:09am On May 21
I'm into graphic design, customizing, printing
of all kinds ,logo creation and branding.
Whatsapp and call: 07012053306
VIBES DESIGNS.
(
Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by mashad(m): 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
Yes he is right. It could have been 95% if not for few selected for Npower. Go to Npower social handles and check their comment and post. You would wonder if they actually past through basic classes
Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by darediamond(m): 11:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
SATANICALLY:
Alhaji Atiku should stop insulting the North because of his selfish ambition!

When my Beloved Igbo Brothers and Sisters call Nigeria a zoo, are they not Rigth?

Is Atiku statement definitions in series of dimensions it calls for not enough to Split this country into pieces to allow Progressives and Retrogressive Region have there Countries apart??

He is saying whether we vote in the South for him or not, it does not matter as Northern Population Overrides whatever decision we take in SW, SE and SS combined.

Let Inec use amount of state won instead of inflated useless population and Atiku would be a loser.
Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by pacespot(m): 1:28am On Jul 23, 2022
Politicians weaponize poverty against Nigerian masses.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by obidr(m): 1:38am On Jul 23, 2022
ganye1:
I am a northerner and I don't see anything offensive about the statement.
I will vote for Atiku.

Then you are no different from a ZOMBIE
Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by Hydroxide(m): 8:11am On Jul 23, 2022
VPN11:
“90% of Northerners are not on social media,” is not something an elder statesman & a former VP, should say on Arise TV, a National Television. The data is debatable, but it should never be a bragging right in 2022. If anything, Atiku portrayed the North as underdeveloped.
There is a big difference between people living in the North and Northerners. I think he is referring to the Core northeners not the the entire region.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by Ogbuu101: 8:41am On Jul 23, 2022
ganye1:
I am a northerner and I don't see anything offensive about the statement.
I will vote for Atiku.
When they call you ppl cow,etc you'll start complaining.
Atiku is practically bragging about the backwardness of the north and you see nothing wrong in it?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by Bledriel: 8:56am On Jul 23, 2022
ufotty2001:
Let leave tribes and religion belief aside. Atiku is 100% right.

I saw your PM. I do not have access to the email linked with this account. Please message me on the number on the profile. Thank you
Re: Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions by Bledriel: 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
ufotty2001:
Let leave tribes and religion belief aside. Atiku is 100% right.

I can't access the email linked with this account

Come and work with me.

You can work part time and earn 60,000 Naira per month from home using just 3-4 hours of your time daily

Check my signature for my WhatsApp contact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Only Invited Kunle Olawunmi To Help Us With Valuable Information - DHQ / Picture Of Kadade Sulaiman And Sheik Gumi Surfaces, Raises Eyebrows / Plot To ‘Bring Back’ Obaseki To APC Thickens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.