Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,236 members, 7,836,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Dino Melaye Reacts As Tinubu’s Hands Tremble As He Forgets The Name Of His Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Reacts As Tinubu’s Hands Tremble As He Forgets The Name Of His Party (2598 Views)

Dino Melaye Reacts As Tribunal Sacks Him As Senator / President Buhari Forgets The Year He Was Petroleum Minister / Ras Kimono's Death: Dino Melaye Reacts As Reggae Legend Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Reacts As Tinubu’s Hands Tremble As He Forgets The Name Of His Party by Newton2024: 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
Dino Melaye Reacts As Tinubu’s Hands Tremble As He Forgets The Name Of His Party

Former Senator representing Kogi West Senatorial district, Dino Melaye has mocked the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, for being reminded of the name of his political party.

Naija News earlier reported that a video of Tinubu’s hands trembling while giving a speech at a public event emerged online.

In the video, Tinubu called ‘Action Congress’ before he was corrected by his associates at the event.

Reacting to this, Dino, in a video shared on his social media page, said Nigerians cannot move from saying ‘baba’ to ‘saying kaka’.

He said Nigerians are already frustrated with the current administration and will not graduate to a grandfather.

In his words: “Uncle Kaka calling APC Action Congress b4 he was corrected. Eyin Ko Logan. We cannot graduate from say baba to say kaka, no we will not allow that to happen, we are already frustrated with say baba, say baba, you want us to move to say kaka. Kaka means grandfather, you are graduating from father to grandfather. Say no to say kaka.”

The All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu has continued to intensify efforts to win the 2023 election with meetings and engagement with journalists.
A video which has gone viral online shows the moment the former Lagos Governor forgot the name of his political party.

In the video, Tinubu’s hands were seen trembling while speaking to newsmen after an event. Tinubu also called his party ‘Action Congress’ before some of his associates corrected him.

Naija News recalls the former Minister of Sport, Solomon Dalung claimed that Bola Ahmed Tinubu has an ulterior motive for fielding a Muslim-Muslim ticket.

Tinubu had unveiled the former governor of Borno state, Kashim Shettima as his running mate
Sharing his thoughts on APC’s choice of running mate during an interview with Punch, Dalung stated that fielding a same faith ticket was insensitive to the need of Nigerians.

He insisted that there is something Tinubu is hiding from the masses.

https://www./2022/07/22/2023-dino-melaye-reacts-as-tinubu-forgets-name-of-his-political-party/?utm_source=operamini&utm_medium=feednews&utm_campaign=operamini_feednews

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts As Tinubu’s Hands Tremble As He Forgets The Name Of His Party by njamani: 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts As Tinubu’s Hands Tremble As He Forgets The Name Of His Party by 4teenblaq: 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
I didn't know Buhari is more agile and sharp than this agbado man until when he was asked to raise the Nigeria flag.

13 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts As Tinubu’s Hands Tremble As He Forgets The Name Of His Party by kk2027: 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Buhari pro max on the beat

10 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts As Tinubu’s Hands Tremble As He Forgets The Name Of His Party by kk2027: 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
4teenblaq:
I didn't know Buhari is more agile and sharp than this agbado man until when he was asked to raise the Nigeria flag.

who did we offend? Imagine APC trying again to foist another old and sick man on us.
Certificate, real name, real age, source of income, drug case, now forgetting the name of his party plus MM ticket.
Literarily everything about Jagagban, no one pure

13 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts As Tinubu’s Hands Tremble As He Forgets The Name Of His Party by Newton2024: 2:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
I can't employ Tinubu to manage my business let alone of ruling me. I don't even wish Tinubu for my enemy.

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts As Tinubu’s Hands Tremble As He Forgets The Name Of His Party by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
BUT TINUBU SPOKE AT LENGTH ELOQUENTLY IMMEDIATELY AFTER WINNING HIS PRESIDO PRIMARY ELECTION. sad angry TINUBU'S COGNITIVE POWER IS INTACT ABEG.HIS ONLY SUFFERING OLD AGE SICKNESS. undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts As Tinubu’s Hands Tremble As He Forgets The Name Of His Party by silibaba: 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
Bobo chicago

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts As Tinubu’s Hands Tremble As He Forgets The Name Of His Party by WinkWrld: 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
BUT TINUBU SPOKE AT LENGTH ELOQUENTLY IMMEDIATELY AFTER WINNING HIS PRESIDO PRIMARY ELECTION. sad angry TINUBU'S COGNITIVE POWER IS INTACT ABEG.HIS ONLY SUFFERING OLD AGE SICKNESS. undecided

Well said, he is old enough to stay back home and enjoy with his grand children. A man whom has achieved this much..i do not understand to be honest. He will just rubbish all he ever achieved because of greed.
This is someone who should be flying around the world with his friends n family. No. He choose to continue collecting..kleptomaniac is a disease

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts As Tinubu’s Hands Tremble As He Forgets The Name Of His Party by Honjoshy4u: 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
Tinubu should kindly withdraw from the race to avoid BP

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts As Tinubu’s Hands Tremble As He Forgets The Name Of His Party by Gozac: 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
kk2027:

who did we offend? Imagine APC trying again to foist another old and sick man on us.
Certificate, real name, real age, source of income, drug case, now forgetting the name of his party plus MM ticket.
Literarily everything about Jagagban, no one pure
Blame the tribal Yorubas trying to foist a Tinubu on the rest of the nation because they want a Yoruba man to be there for their tribal reasons. If it's a Tinubu of 10 or more years ago, we will work for him, but Tinubu of today it's a great NO for nationalistic people like us.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts As Tinubu’s Hands Tremble As He Forgets The Name Of His Party by ElSudani: 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
The same Dino who threatened to rape Tinubu's wife in the National Assembly! Dino is a wacko.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts As Tinubu’s Hands Tremble As He Forgets The Name Of His Party by mii4u(f): 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
I don't know why pple don't understand this simple fact about Tinubu and his ambition. THE MAN IS OLD.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts As Tinubu’s Hands Tremble As He Forgets The Name Of His Party by ursullalinda(f): 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
God will not allow affliction to rise a second time.....Aso rock is not old people's home.....ObiDatti 2023

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts As Tinubu’s Hands Tremble As He Forgets The Name Of His Party by Kendo999: 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
grin I swear buhari nah good man cheesy I never know agbado Cassava brown teeth is the badx

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts As Tinubu’s Hands Tremble As He Forgets The Name Of His Party by lonecatt(m): 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
the same signs buhari exhibited before becoming president.
once beaten ,twice shy

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Reacts As Tinubu’s Hands Tremble As He Forgets The Name Of His Party by anonymuz(m): 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
Thus old man called Tinubu should just go and rest oe else he might die trying
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts As Tinubu’s Hands Tremble As He Forgets The Name Of His Party by KanwuliaExtra: 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
I think this druggie dude will become comatose any moment from now. cheesy

Can he survive the rigorous campaign trails?
Re: Dino Melaye Reacts As Tinubu’s Hands Tremble As He Forgets The Name Of His Party by PlayerMeji: 11:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
Let Dino Melaye continue...We know who he is...

With proper incentives, Dino could be made to curse God and die, and he will!

(1) (Reply)

Mother Of Siblings Killed In Awo-mmamma Massacre Dies - Picture / Emefiele: Nigerian Economy Went Down When Kemi Adeosun Left / Oyetola Vs Adeleke Update: Inec Admits Over Voting At The Election Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.