Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? (8098 Views)

Men Why Do You Lose Interest Once A Lady Accepts You / Men, Why Do You Find It Hard To Post Your Girlfriend On Social Media? / Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by siofra(f): 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
If you want your breasts to live long, avoid the hug of Nigerian men angry if not they will hug you till your chest is flat.

I've hugged a Ghanaian guy and his hug was very brief and gentle. Why can't Nigerian guys hug this way They always want to crush your breasts, hold your waist and if you allow them, squeeze your yansh angry as if you're their long lost wife.

This is bordering on sexual harassment and I've stopped hugging Nigerian men because of this (I rarely hug, but the few ones I try to hug, I will stop hugging them)

Please stop it, it's very sinful and inappropriate.

Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by Born2winnx: 4:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
mouth odour and body odour kill your huggers, them dey try.

22 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by MITCHELL96: 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
Then, Go about hugging the Ghanaians na undecided

This topic is just irrelevant right now. Try and rest B$

Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by MITCHELL96: 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
Bankloader:
Ain't you fed up of your hatred towards men

That's what poor jobless feminist go about doing grin grin na you get time dey mind am.

Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by siofra(f): 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
Bankloader:
Ain't you fed up of your hatred towards men

How is this post man hating now

Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by siofra(f): 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
MITCHELL96:
Then, Go about hugging the Ghanains na undecided

This topic is just irrelevant right now. Try and rest B$

Did you just call me bitch?

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique rule 2.

Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by MITCHELL96: 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
siofra:

Did you just call me bitch?

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique rule 2.

Don't mistake Bullshit "B$" for B**ch Ma'am. undecided

Where's your brain located at ? sad

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by EmzyT: 4:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by JJuanMiguel: 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
When you find a purpose in life, gainfully employed. You'll stop.

Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by Jaika(m): 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
siofra:
If you want your breasts to live long, avoid the hug of Nigerian men angry if not they will hug you till your chest is flat.

I've hugged a Ghanaian guy and his hug was very brief and gentle. Why can't Nigerian guys hug this way They always want to crush your breasts, hold your waist and if you allow them, squeeze your yansh angry as if you're their long lost wife.

This is bordering on sexual harassment and I've stopped hugging Nigerian men because of this (I rarely hug, but the few ones I try to hug, I will stop hugging them)

Haha. Have you tried hugging from the side? Like instead of letting them hug you straight on (their body in front of yours), you kind of maneuver yourself so your body is kinda beside theirs and your arm is around their neck, with your second arm on their back. (I really hope you can visualize what I'm trying to describe). A side-hug kind of thing. It could be awkward but that should be a bit better lol.

If they try to initiate it though, just step to your right (out of their arms) and do the side-hug. You'll have also sent a message that you do not necessarily appreciate that sort of full body contact.

Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by Afamsi: 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
Women Leader on Males Hugging and Related Activities continue doing your work and stop complaining

Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by EmiDon11: 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by manuelkel(m): 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
I no go stop to the hug Maryann tight and still for some seconds, those seconds alone dey relax my brains grin.

Hugging is cool shaaa, mostly tight hugs;it relaxes one's emotions and makes one feel secured with the opposite gender. cool

Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by Cadamlk: 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
siofra:

Is the breast meant to stand forever Allow us hug in peace abeg.

Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by Treasure17(m): 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
She said its sinful as if you have the moral justification to determine what's sinful or not. Not all hug that way though.

Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 5:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
It is a known fact that when a female goes hugging u and she wraps her hands rounds his neck, she's a givin a nigga invitation to wrap his arm around position from below the arm to her bum.

2. When she wrap her arms belows his arm, a nigga is only expected to place his arms round her neck.

3. Cant remember for now, will do when i remember..

so there goes d rules of hugging..

Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
Jaika:

Haha. Have you tried hugging from the side? Like instead of letting them hug you straight on (their body in front of yours), you kind of maneuver yourself so your body is kinda beside theirs and your arm is around their neck, with your second arm on their back. (I really hope you can visualize what I'm trying to describe). A side-hug kind of thing. It could be awkward but that should be a bit better lol.

If they try to initiate it though, just step to your right (out of their arms) and do the side-hug. You'll have also sent a message that you do not necessarily appreciate that sort of full body contact.
This user just stated d 3rd one..
Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by davosea(m): 5:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
Then go on and hug a transformer then.

Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by Remijuice: 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
I no dey hug

I only shake hands..

Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by Kiddogarcia(m): 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2022
I don tire,na agbo I wan sell
Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by Choilila: 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
lolz. l do nothing with them.. Just hi is enough.

Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by Moneyboyz: 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
siofra:

Congratulations on hugging a foreigner.
What else have you achieved today?

Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
siofra:

Shameful. You think your body is made of gold.
Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by techWriter3: 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
Is the mammogram meant to stand forever Allow us hug in peace abeg
Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by mumumugu(m): 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
Some ladies have nothing to offer except their body so they guard it like Gold.

Even hug self is wahalla.

If sugar daddies begin to hoard their money the way girls do their body,
Girls would die of poverty

Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by Easybuyphones(m): 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
Born2winnx:
mouth odour and body odour kill your huggers, them dey try.

Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by Easybuyphones(m): 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
sometimes when my friends hug my babe in my presence, i dey cower. the way dem take dey squeeze person for this country no be small
Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by siofra(f): 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
Easybuyphones:
sometimes when my friends hug my babe in my presence, i dey cower. the way dem take dey squeeze person for this country no be small

Ikr

Nigerian guys should reduce the way they squeeze ladies when hugging.
Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by Easybuyphones(m): 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
siofra:

Ikr
Nigerian guys should reduce the way they squeeze ladies when hugging.
i hope they will listen
Re: Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This? by obinna58(m): 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
Leading feminist character on nairaland

Begging your wife for Sex / I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) / Meet Girl That Was Tortured By Four Guys.