Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide (85146 Views)

Woman Set Husband’s House On Fire For Refusing To Divorce Her / Ordinary President Slaps Woman Who Set Her Niece On Fire During An Interview / Housewife Kills And Sets Husband Ablaze In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by yusluvad(m): 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
Suicide is never an option...
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by AmazingELixir: 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
lipsrsealed

I presume these ones were joined in church in holy matrimony.... marriage these days are something else.
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by cococandy(f): 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
RightToReject:

Unfortunately, you are not qualified to judge her, lol. One sure timeless way to avoid incurring the wrath of other people is respecting whatever they hold sacred; had he done that, I wager we wouldn't be here discussing the calamities that have befallen them.

Well I may not be qualified to judge her but there are people who are qualified and that’s why she killed herself to avoid facing them.

Don’t think I’m holding brief for the man for even a second because I’m not.
But reactions have limits. Reactions need to be equivalent to the offense.
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by Wizmj4real(m): 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
Flamez01:

Yinmu, hell fire's gateman. Akin di didirin. Afofungbemu.

It doesn't matter wether you believe in it's existence, Heaven and Hell exist. And if you miss Heaven you won't miss Hell
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
i pray for you that satan will prevail over your thoughts, Amen

Wow shocked
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by Tremple8v: 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
Case settled
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by femiasaolu2014: 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
Righteousness2:
Very Foolish action.
The punishment she would have faced here on earth cannot in anyway be compared to the consequence of suicide.

Suicide is not a means of Escape. Let no man or spirit deceive you. Suicide is straight to Hell Fire. And no hunger, pain or punishment here on earth can be compared to what is in Hell.

Have you been there or do you have empirical evidence that the afterlife exists?

Religion and it's accoutrements is an invention of man to police the behaviour of those foolish enough to believe in it.

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful." - Lucius Annaeus Seneca

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by Nfora: 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
Proof of suicide?
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by gulfer: 10:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
A rash decision by the foolish and selfish woman has ended 2 lives and possibly put others depending on them in serious problems angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by Divay22(f): 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
I know she must have regretted her actions..
Sometimes i wish God can show us the consequences of our actions if we do some certain things....

Walking away is not cowardice, but because your peace is worth more than anything...

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by SeriouslySense(m): 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
truth smiley
Yankee101:
Patience is a virtue
It will save you lots of headache down the road
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by 467akinlabi: 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
People ought to learn how to control their emotions, else it will not just destroy them but others as well.People ought to learn how to control their emotions, else it will not just destroy them but others as well....
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by MedicH: 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
Yoruba people
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by otabaotaba: 10:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
Who see her dead body hope no be cover up
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by peacemara54(m): 10:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
Flamez01:

Yinmu, hell fire's gateman. Akin di didirin. Afofungbemu.

I pray it wont be too late for you to know the truth tbat Hell is real.
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by mooa404(m): 10:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
Provided this story is true, I think that the late woman supposed to be crushing at police custody till the final conduct of proper investigation and thereby charged her to court as a prime suspect.

How did she able to lay her hands on the so called 'poisoning substance' and killed herself with it?

Once again, if the story is true, many lessons to be learnt by those who can not put their emotions and anger under proper control and allow God to help them to make informed decisions in such scenario.

May God continue to help our weaknesses and we should make ourselves available for such helps.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by AngelicBeing: 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
angry
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by MuslimIgbo: 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
Nemere2020:

https//twittecom/nigeriantribune/status/1550543616711348225?t=-g_wMQZrgN4Z0rN_guFmnA&s=19

Previous thread http//wwnairaland.com/7239230/broke-windows-rescue-man-set#114937824

It's a big FART LIE

THEY ARE TRYING TO HIDE HER

WHERE IS HER CORPSE?

Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by Akharmony: 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
if you get by anyway get threat like this in marriage abeg run Oo. . " I will kill you and kill myself" abg run Oo.
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by torqque7(m): 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
Stupid girl has just brought shame to her family for life because of how selfish and stupid she is,the devil will surely have a field day with you..Enjoy your new eternity angry angry
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by Likinwee: 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
This Yoruba people self.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by naijapikin2(m): 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2022
Just like a former first lady said... "I will rather kill myself, than to commit suicide" grin
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by Gkemz: 10:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
I smell lies in this report.
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by myami: 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
RightToReject:
It will be very easy for almost everyone to judge and cast aspersions on her, but the truth is that some people are not built to absorb some kind of treachery from someone they have a deep interest and connection with (whether selflessly or not) or someone they have vested absolute trust in naively. The husband brought all these avoidable calamities through his deceitful act.
so I shouldn't play away match again? You are an idiot
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by angelfallz(m): 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
devilish woman
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by Roozzaay(m): 10:54pm On Jul 22, 2022
This tory no clear, something is telling me it's all staged to escape wrath of law
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by angelfallz(m): 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
Lol. You are a joker. Going by what you said, Deborah deserved to be beaten and burned alive because she incurred the wrath of people, right?

[s]
RightToReject:

Unfortunately, you are not qualified to judge her, lol. One sure timeless way to avoid incurring the wrath of other people is respecting whatever they hold sacred; had he done that, I wager we wouldn't be here discussing the calamities that have befallen them.
[/s]
Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by RightToReject(m): 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
myami:
so I shouldn't play away match again? You are an idiot

Stop mistaking me for the idiots that brought you into this world, and before directing your further mention to them, take notice that there is a difference between playing away match without giving your companion an impression of piety and when you have always given them an impression of piety only for them to find out or you return home one day that you have been playing away match and having a child outside.

If you must play an away match, always make your companion know directly or indirectly that you are gamed and allow them to decide whether to indulge you or not rather than taking to hypocrisy and disingenuousness.

Bumpkin, take your low IQ elsewhere before I change my mind and descend on you.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by BadEnglish(m): 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
Apparently she didn't commit the crime according to the note she left behind, left to the police now to unravel the mystery and invite all the ppl she named in the letter for interrogation

Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by Ashirioluwa: 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
Nigerian police needs to confirm this news first because I don’t want her to get away with murder

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze Commits Suicide by timmydrogba(m): 11:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://twitter.com/nigeriantribune/status/1550543616711348225?t=-g_wMQZrgN4Z0rN_guFmnA&s=19

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7239230/broke-windows-rescue-man-set#114937824

According to sources. The man used her. She cant give birth . She was curious so she burnt him. He has a child elsewhere so you can understand the situation. I have seen the screenshots.
Guyman self sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Lekki Shootings & Looting: Lekki Becomes A Shadow Of Itself (Video) / Lady Killed In Ekpoma, Edo. Her Breasts Removed & Her Vagina Burnt (Graphic Pics / Abia State Univerisity Student Beheaded In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.