Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,210 members, 7,849,741 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

Abia Government Warns Politicians Against Using Abia Poly For Political Gains - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Government Warns Politicians Against Using Abia Poly For Political Gains (8216 Views)

The Big Stones Abia Government Is Using In The 'Operation Zero Portholes' (Photo / Stop Using Gender Inequality For Political Gains - Minister To Women / 2019: Prophet Ituen Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Wins, Warns Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Government Warns Politicians Against Using Abia Poly For Political Gains by barinedan(m): 7:14am On Jul 23, 2022
Ikpeazu is the worst governor in Nigeria, so incompetent, lazy and corrupt,
Re: Abia Government Warns Politicians Against Using Abia Poly For Political Gains by ZeroChil: 7:21am On Jul 23, 2022
Snapchat:
The Abia state government is shameless. This is why I’m Obidense and I’ll be voting Pandora as the president of Twitter republic.
First, get yourself a copy of "My First Copy Book", get the "Queen Primer" too, learn the English alphabets then come back and be "Obidense"(sic).

Re: Abia Government Warns Politicians Against Using Abia Poly For Political Gains by harmargedon: 7:22am On Jul 23, 2022
Blackestjunior:

Avoid Both
Even OBJ testified about Atiku he his not trustworthy
if any good man becomes the president after this regime, Buhari will be like a saint to us. So if Obi truly loves his name, he should avoid the seat.
Re: Abia Government Warns Politicians Against Using Abia Poly For Political Gains by Snapchat: 7:24am On Jul 23, 2022
ZeroChil:
First, get yourself "My First Copy Book" learn the English alphabets then come back and be "Obidense"(sic).

Very weak like Obi’s erection. That’s why you guys are Obidense.
Re: Abia Government Warns Politicians Against Using Abia Poly For Political Gains by Qwerty4u(m): 7:58am On Jul 23, 2022
Oh dear Lord... See the heart of men .. oh Abia State how and what has happened to you... Even those so called christians and PHD holders....
Does it mean when Nigerians enter into leadership position their heart change to stone

Heiiiiiiii..... I weeep for my people... How do they survive....

Admin you can still ban me ooo... Na your work naaa even as l dey cry for my people...
Re: Abia Government Warns Politicians Against Using Abia Poly For Political Gains by Grandmeister(m): 8:27am On Jul 23, 2022
Michella25:
That loss of accreditation is purely good radiance to bad rubbish cheesy
Good riddance.

1 Like

Re: Abia Government Warns Politicians Against Using Abia Poly For Political Gains by Artzdanielsz(m): 8:33am On Jul 23, 2022
begood2GEJ:
See the scorecard of Okezie Ikpeazu's government in the education sector of Abia state

College of Engineering Abia State University....Lost Accreditation

College of Medicine Abia State University.... Lost accredition

Abia State College of Education Technical Arochukwu staff owed 29 months salary.

Doctors under Abia State University Teaching Hospital.....Owed over 24 months salary. The Medical Board has directed them to proceed on strike.

Teachers of Secondary schools in Abia State.....Owed several months salary. They are currently in strike

Pensioners owed over 30 months pension including retired teachers.

Teachers of primary schools in the state....owed several months salary. They are currently on strike

Students of Secondary schools Abia state....could not take the national external examination which all students in Nigeria are taking, like Junior WAEC etc because the teachers are in strike

Abia State Polytechnic.... The National Board on Technical Education just withdrew the accredition of Abia state polytechnic

Lecturers of Abiapoly.....currently owed 36 months salary.

School of Health Technology staff....owed several months salary

Private schools in Abia state..... currently harassed by the Abia state govt with several illegal levies of Emblem fees, Abiapluc fees, etc. Their cases are in court as we speak.

No govt has fatally dealt with the educational sector like this govt. This Govt is the worst in the history of Abia state. We have never had it this bad.
In 2023, the only reasonable thing to do is to reject the PDP and all their candidates. That is the only way to save Abia from this steady decline of the State.
Finally, almost all the primary schools in Aba have been sold and converted into shops.
Okezie is a Fraudulent being but where do u get these lies from cos I know that secondary and primary school are not on strike and also junior secondary school are sitting for their junior wace.
Re: Abia Government Warns Politicians Against Using Abia Poly For Political Gains by GeneralPula: 8:37am On Jul 23, 2022
begood2GEJ:
See the scorecard of Okezie Ikpeazu's government in the education sector of Abia state

College of Engineering Abia State University....Lost Accreditation

College of Medicine Abia State University.... Lost accredition

Abia State College of Education Technical Arochukwu staff owed 29 months salary.

Doctors under Abia State University Teaching Hospital.....Owed over 24 months salary. The Medical Board has directed them to proceed on strike.

Teachers of Secondary schools in Abia State.....Owed several months salary. They are currently in strike

Pensioners owed over 30 months pension including retired teachers.

Teachers of primary schools in the state....owed several months salary. They are currently on strike

Students of Secondary schools Abia state....could not take the national external examination which all students in Nigeria are taking, like Junior WAEC etc because the teachers are in strike

Abia State Polytechnic.... The National Board on Technical Education just withdrew the accredition of Abia state polytechnic

Lecturers of Abiapoly.....currently owed 36 months salary.

School of Health Technology staff....owed several months salary

Private schools in Abia state..... currently harassed by the Abia state govt with several illegal levies of Emblem fees, Abiapluc fees, etc. Their cases are in court as we speak.

No govt has fatally dealt with the educational sector like this govt. This Govt is the worst in the history of Abia state. We have never had it this bad.
In 2023, the only reasonable thing to do is to reject the PDP and all their candidates. That is the only way to save Abia from this steady decline of the State.
Finally, almost all the primary schools in Aba have been sold and converted into shops.
Some wonderful developments from a Christian / Christian ticket..

No wonder Igbos love PDP. God bless PDP..
Re: Abia Government Warns Politicians Against Using Abia Poly For Political Gains by chukel(m): 8:53am On Jul 23, 2022
Snapchat:
The Abia state government is shameless. This is why I’m Obidense and I’ll be voting Pandora as the president of Twitter republic.
very lame. What is the connection between obi and abia state?
Re: Abia Government Warns Politicians Against Using Abia Poly For Political Gains by Snapchat: 8:56am On Jul 23, 2022
chukel:
very lame. What is the connection between obi and abia state?

Another Obidense. There are thousands of thread here that doesn’t concern Tinubu but you folks drag his name into such conversations. Can you see that you and your kinds are hypocrites.

Anyway, both Obi and Tinubu will never be Nigeria’s president.
Re: Abia Government Warns Politicians Against Using Abia Poly For Political Gains by chukel(m): 9:02am On Jul 23, 2022
Snapchat:

Another Obidense. There are thousands of thread here that doesn’t concern Tinubu but you folks drag his name into such conversations. Can you see that you and your kinds are hypocrites.

Anyway, both Obi and Tinubu will never be Nigeria’s president.
still lame. You don't even understand yourself. What concerns any presidential candidate with what's happening in Abia state? Abians should face their state and elect credible people. Even if Jesus Christ is the president, it changes nothing in Abia state as long as they vote idiots into power. I know your type. You wake up in the morning hurling insults in anticipation of a bad day.
Re: Abia Government Warns Politicians Against Using Abia Poly For Political Gains by Snapchat: 9:14am On Jul 23, 2022
chukel:
still lame. You don't even understand yourself. What concerns any presidential candidate with what's happening in Abia state? Abians should face their state and elect credible people. Even if Jesus Christ is the president, it changes nothing in Abia state as long as they vote idiots into power. I know your type. You wake up in the morning hurling insults in anticipation of a bad day.

Obi won’t do better than the people that have been ruling Abia State, they are cut from the same cloth.

Obi will never be Nigeria’s president.
Re: Abia Government Warns Politicians Against Using Abia Poly For Political Gains by chukel(m): 9:18am On Jul 23, 2022
Snapchat:

Obi won’t do better than the people that have been ruling Abia State, they are cut from the same cloth.

Obi will never be Nigeria’s president.
I agree with your first line. But I want him to win. The only reason being that I want all those people shouting obidient to experience excruciating suffering and cluelessness that will characterise the Obi's regime. I want a situation people will actually come to realise the gains of APC.
Re: Abia Government Warns Politicians Against Using Abia Poly For Political Gains by 3ple9iner: 9:20am On Jul 23, 2022
Watin you wan make them come use campaign?

Assu went in strike during the tenure of an ex governor, now the same person is berating the government of today over Assu strike.
Re: Abia Government Warns Politicians Against Using Abia Poly For Political Gains by Snapchat: 9:21am On Jul 23, 2022
chukel:
I agree with your first line. But I want him to win. The only reason being that I want all those people shouting obidient to experience excruciating suffering and cluelessness that will characterise the Obi's regime. I want a situation people will actually come to realise the gains of APC.

Lol. Let’s assume you are not using reverse psychology as it’s obvious you are one of Obi’s supporters, I’ll have to agree I want to see how Obi ruling the country will look like.

Fortunately, Obi will never win. I’m not hating on him, it’s just the reality. 2023 will confirm it.
Re: Abia Government Warns Politicians Against Using Abia Poly For Political Gains by Obakoolex(m): 9:29am On Jul 23, 2022
Chai mushroom party grin
Re: Abia Government Warns Politicians Against Using Abia Poly For Political Gains by majamajic(m): 9:33am On Jul 23, 2022
Snapchat:

Lol. Let’s assume you are not using reverse psychology as it’s obvious you are one of Obi’s supporters, I’ll have to agree I want to see how Obi ruling the country will look like.

Fortunately, Obi will never win. I’m not hating on him, it’s just the reality. 2023 will confirm it.

Do have a seat and wait till then , stop giving yourself heart attack
Re: Abia Government Warns Politicians Against Using Abia Poly For Political Gains by Snapchat: 9:38am On Jul 23, 2022
majamajic:

Do have a seat and wait till then , stop giving yourself heart attack

Obi will never be president.
Re: Abia Government Warns Politicians Against Using Abia Poly For Political Gains by majamajic(m): 9:40am On Jul 23, 2022
Snapchat:

If he be u will die , bet ?
Re: Abia Government Warns Politicians Against Using Abia Poly For Political Gains by Snapchat: 9:43am On Jul 23, 2022
majamajic:

If he be u will die , bet ?

You and your people will die before then. Sadly you will have been long gone to hell and not witness Obi’s shame.
Re: Abia Government Warns Politicians Against Using Abia Poly For Political Gains by majamajic(m): 9:44am On Jul 23, 2022
Snapchat:

You and your people will die before then. Sadly you will have been long gone to hell and not witness Obi’s shame.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Abia Government Warns Politicians Against Using Abia Poly For Political Gains by Snapchat: 9:48am On Jul 23, 2022
majamajic:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Abia Government Warns Politicians Against Using Abia Poly For Political Gains by majamajic(m): 9:49am On Jul 23, 2022
Snapchat:

Take the bet then
Re: Abia Government Warns Politicians Against Using Abia Poly For Political Gains by iswallker(m): 9:50am On Jul 23, 2022
Ikoeazu says universities shoukd lose accreditation because ASUU is in strike

grin

See the iq of the people being elected in the east

What a shame.

undecided
Re: Abia Government Warns Politicians Against Using Abia Poly For Political Gains by Snapchat: 9:54am On Jul 23, 2022
majamajic:

Take the bet then

Obi won’t be president.
Re: Abia Government Warns Politicians Against Using Abia Poly For Political Gains by chukel(m): 10:03am On Jul 23, 2022
Snapchat:

my problem with people like you is assumption and lack of tolerance. You just open your mouth waaaaaa and say it's obvious I'm one of Obi's supporters. Fyi, I'm not. And even if I am, are people not free to support whoever they want to support? In as much as I hate how obi supporters go about their thing with so much lies, hate and propaganda, every one has that freedom and liberty to support whoever they want to.
Re: Abia Government Warns Politicians Against Using Abia Poly For Political Gains by Snapchat: 10:11am On Jul 23, 2022
chukel:
my problem with people like you is assumption and lack of tolerance. You just open your mouth waaaaaa and say it's obvious I'm one of Obi's supporters. Fyi, I'm not. And even if I am, are people not free to support whoever they want to support? In as much as I hate how obi supporters go about their thing with so much lies, hate and propaganda, every one has that freedom and liberty to support whoever they want to.

Your reverse psychology failed. If you are looking for who to preach tolerance to, look for your fellow obidense. I don’t know if denying Obi is your new political strategy but I’d like you to know that Obi will never win.
Re: Abia Government Warns Politicians Against Using Abia Poly For Political Gains by chukel(m): 10:14am On Jul 23, 2022
Snapchat:

Your reverse psychology failed. If you are looking for who to preach tolerance to, look for your fellow obidense. I don’t know if denying Obi is your new political strategy but I’d like you to know that Obi will never win.
its a regret engaging a delinquent like you. Continue in your obsessive madness. Have a bad day.
Re: Abia Government Warns Politicians Against Using Abia Poly For Political Gains by Snapchat: 10:18am On Jul 23, 2022
chukel:
its a regret engaging a delinquent like you. Continue in your obsessive madness. Have a bad day.

Your folks are delinquent. A dense human like you shouldn’t be discussing politics in the first place. Go fvvck your self.
Re: Abia Government Warns Politicians Against Using Abia Poly For Political Gains by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 23, 2022
Abians are terrible tribalistics especially ngwa people.. How can you condemn Buhari and leave this crook called governor to be scattering everything. He is owing Abia Poly lecturers thirty something months of salary and had refused to pay! What a wicked devil! You can never work for Satan and he will starve you, go ask native doctors about this which means this governor has a higher rank than Satan himself! Ngwa people should also condemn him the ways they normally condemn others...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Lagos State Politicians Are Mostly Moslem? / I Am IGBO But Nnamdi Kanu Is WRONG About The Biafra Map! / Court Hears IPOB's Application Against Proscription Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.