Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,676 members, 7,851,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:48 PM

I Met A Girl In The Bank We Exchange Contact We Started Chatting, She Agree - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Met A Girl In The Bank We Exchange Contact We Started Chatting, She Agree (5754 Views)

"We Started Out As Flower Boy And Girl” – Man Weds Childhood Crush / There Is A Girl That Am Dating We Started Dating 3 Months Ago(Help) / My Girlfriend Said Her Mentor Told Her To Pray Before She Agree To Marry Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Met A Girl In The Bank We Exchange Contact We Started Chatting, She Agree by ednut1(m): 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
The same way she agreed to Bleep u is the same way she agreed for others. She likely has bacterial Vaginosis which is cause by having too many different sperm in the toto or infection

1 Like

Re: I Met A Girl In The Bank We Exchange Contact We Started Chatting, She Agree by Gerrard59(m): 10:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
Stallionhorse:
This one done chop mummy thank you come fat turn mumu!! You paid for hotel, didnt fuccck and still paid the girl. Clap for yourself. May you never wake up from your delusion..

It's the fairest thing to do. Agreement is agreement. It's his fault he didn't have sex not hers. She fulfilled her part of the arrangement. Paying her is only fair and right.
Re: I Met A Girl In The Bank We Exchange Contact We Started Chatting, She Agree by SPAMBOX7: 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2022
Beebah2000:
which truth??
U just dey guess rubbish undecided
No be every girl kpekus dey smell like your girlfriends own.
Go tell them make them wash am well.
I can perceive yours from here.

Good night
Re: I Met A Girl In The Bank We Exchange Contact We Started Chatting, She Agree by Peskid147: 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
ggood:
I met a girl in the bank we exchange contact we started chatting, she agree to fu*ck me and she said I have to give her money I said no problem.

This morning she called me telling me that she is ready, I booked a hotel short time when she finally enter the hotel room , i notice something fishing smelling . The truth is that the girl smell one kind bad odour , she has not take her bath today and her puss*y smells , immediately the urge for sex died down , I can't imagine my self fuckin that kind smelly pus*sy .

I quickly discharge her I told her that am not fuckin till tomorrow , I gave her the agreed amount and she left.

I gave her the money by my self she didn't force me , I just gave her to let
her go.

I wanted telling her that she smells but my mind keep telling that I should not.
She knows that she has fishing odour, she just wan collect moni without sex cus she knows that you will not sex her with a bad odour.
Re: I Met A Girl In The Bank We Exchange Contact We Started Chatting, She Agree by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
I can perceive yours from here.

Good night
Lol. U sure na my own??
Sniff your boxer na, maybe na from there. undecided
Re: I Met A Girl In The Bank We Exchange Contact We Started Chatting, She Agree by SPAMBOX7: 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2022
Beebah2000:
Lol. U sure na my own??
Sniff your boxer na, maybe na from there. undecided
Stupid girl grin

For your mind you Don savage me
Re: I Met A Girl In The Bank We Exchange Contact We Started Chatting, She Agree by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Stupid girl grin

For your mind you Don savage me
E choke grin grin
We just dey catch cruise na cool
Re: I Met A Girl In The Bank We Exchange Contact We Started Chatting, She Agree by SPAMBOX7: 10:31pm On Jul 23, 2022
Beebah2000:
E choke grin grin
We just dey catch cruise na cool
Sure cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Met A Girl In The Bank We Exchange Contact We Started Chatting, She Agree by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Sure cheesy
yeah cheesy
Sleep well smiley
Re: I Met A Girl In The Bank We Exchange Contact We Started Chatting, She Agree by Benwallt(m): 11:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
ggood:
I met a girl in the bank we exchange contact we started chatting, she agree to fu*ck me and she said I have to give her money I said no problem.

This morning she called me telling me that she is ready, I booked a hotel short time when she finally enter the hotel room , i notice something fishing smelling . The truth is that the girl smell one kind bad odour , she has not take her bath today and her puss*y smells , immediately the urge for sex died down , I can't imagine my self fuckin that kind smelly pus*sy .

I quickly discharge her I told her that am not fuckin till tomorrow , I gave her the agreed amount and she left.

her go.

I wanted telling her that she smells but my mind keep telling that I should not.

Re: I Met A Girl In The Bank We Exchange Contact We Started Chatting, She Agree by Presidential1: 8:18am On Jul 24, 2022
Ebonygeek:
Okay. So what should we do with this information? undecided

Nobody go kill you if you bath
Re: I Met A Girl In The Bank We Exchange Contact We Started Chatting, She Agree by Israeldan1(m): 9:43am On Jul 24, 2022
Smelly pussy
Is a big turn off for me gosh

Don't knw y some girls are like that hmmm

And pls mk una no fget to vote Peter obi oo

His the true man to wipe away sapa from this county

Bag of rice now 31k
Bag of rice then 8k

If we wanna go Bak to the previous economy even cheaper than then

Pls vote Peter obi

If you were not informed
Pls be informed now
Re: I Met A Girl In The Bank We Exchange Contact We Started Chatting, She Agree by SPAMBOX7: 10:12am On Jul 24, 2022
Beebah2000:
yeah cheesy
Sleep well smiley
Whos smashing you on NL
Re: I Met A Girl In The Bank We Exchange Contact We Started Chatting, She Agree by Sacrosanct12(m): 11:35am On Jul 24, 2022
Karemarealty288:

And dark glasses..
and also cover her face with pillow too.
Re: I Met A Girl In The Bank We Exchange Contact We Started Chatting, She Agree by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
Whos smashing you on NL
Nobody. You wan smash ni?? undecided
Re: I Met A Girl In The Bank We Exchange Contact We Started Chatting, She Agree by SPAMBOX7: 1:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
Beebah2000:
Nobody. You wan smash ni?? undecided
I don't do oldies cheesy
TEAM Fresh titties only
Re: I Met A Girl In The Bank We Exchange Contact We Started Chatting, She Agree by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
SPAMBOX7:
I don't do oldies cheesy
TEAM Fresh titties only
LOL!!! grin grin
Okay ooo, nice choice cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Met A Girl In The Bank We Exchange Contact We Started Chatting, She Agree by Saintdan0421(m): 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
ggood:

her go.

1 Like

Re: I Met A Girl In The Bank We Exchange Contact We Started Chatting, She Agree by ggood: 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2022
Saintdan0421:

Wow wow wow
You just dashed her free money like dat?

Omo I lost my last money 940 naira yesterday night, i felt suicidal and till now I never recover.

Omo where una dey see work get money na?
Oya send me your account number
1k go brighten me up o.
Re: I Met A Girl In The Bank We Exchange Contact We Started Chatting, She Agree by Saintdan0421(m): 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
Re: I Met A Girl In The Bank We Exchange Contact We Started Chatting, She Agree by Geominer: 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
ggood:

her go.

Lmao, if this actually true, then wahala be like bicycle.
Re: I Met A Girl In The Bank We Exchange Contact We Started Chatting, She Agree by newoffer: 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2022
U suppose block ur ears and nose with cotton bud. Always verify products before you unbox it.
ggood:

her go.

Re: I Met A Girl In The Bank We Exchange Contact We Started Chatting, She Agree by Saintdan0421(m): 4:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
ggood:

her go.

Re: I Met A Girl In The Bank We Exchange Contact We Started Chatting, She Agree by Saintdan0421(m): 12:21am On Jul 25, 2022
Re: I Met A Girl In The Bank We Exchange Contact We Started Chatting, She Agree by emiron18(m): 12:24am On Jul 25, 2022
This is how to impress a lady

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55GeuB1PXq0

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Women Have Secretly Fantacised About Another Woman / Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man / See Me See Wahala!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.