Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,724 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:56 PM

Watch The Video Of A Lady That Sleep With A Dog For N1.5 Million - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watch The Video Of A Lady That Sleep With A Dog For N1.5 Million (1342 Views)

You Must Have At Least 5 Million In Your Account To Date Me: Says A Fine Lady / Percentage Of Ladies That Sleep With Ex Weeks Before Wedding Day / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Video Of A Lady That Sleep With A Dog For N1.5 Million by Sarkoleebeez: 5:03pm On Jul 23, 2022
The online popularity of a video showing a woman having sex with a dog in Dubai has actually exposed several sone lekki girls who are paid 1.5 million per night to engage in canine sexual activity.

This has been something I've been hearing about up until now, but the fact that it occurred so near to me personally truly surprises me.

Click on the link below to watch the video :

https://www.beezstrap.com.ng/2022/07/watch-video-of-lady-that-sleep-with-dog.html

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Paying Countries Yahoo Update To Bomb / I Helped Her Out In The Rain, She Repaid With her Wet Virgina / Does Soaking Garri Actually Affect The Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.