Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

"Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist (56963 Views)

Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady / Girls Above 30 Years Are Good In Relationships / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by HeWrites(m): 6:32am On Feb 10, 2018
Nigerian physiotherapist identified as @physioNiyi on twitter has taken to the platform to warn all Nigerian men to stay away from any successful lady that is 30 years of age and still single with no kid.

According to the physiotherapist, such lady's attitude is disastrous.

Read the tweets below;

https://torimill.com/2018/02/run-away-from-any-successful-lady-that-is-above-30-and-still-single-nigerian-physiotherapist-warns.html

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by rawpadgin(m): 6:34am On Feb 10, 2018
Its not even about the age. 95% of successful women are toxic, rude, unapproachable & feels that a man can't control them

457 Likes 33 Shares

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Greene66: 6:45am On Feb 10, 2018
True.

Even those younger than 30 who haven't achieved anything major, are toxic and rude let alone the successful ones..

I totally agree

401 Likes 33 Shares

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by ruggedmallaam(m): 6:54am On Feb 10, 2018
Thank God it is coming from a female

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 10, 2018
Its really not about the age.there are also those below 30 who are mean,heartless and are dramaqueens.some are just inborn with such character so its not about having a car and being above 30.woman wey good go good.

113 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 10, 2018
Marry those women at your own peril.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Kooldon(f): 7:03am On Feb 10, 2018
Thank God For The Info But Most Of Our Gold Digging Men Hoes Wont Listen

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by freedomchild: 7:05am On Feb 10, 2018
The poster is right.. Those ladies can do anything to you if you cross their lane. That's why despite their social status they have no serious men around them

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Nobody: 7:06am On Feb 10, 2018
See how our wanna be feminist will derail from their original course and start hating

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by mexxmoney: 7:13am On Feb 10, 2018
You can now see why don jazzy has not made up his mind to propose to Linda Ikeji

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by habsydiamond(m): 7:13am On Feb 10, 2018
Truth is bitter...if a girl does not have a guy at the age of 30 and she's ok in everything.... something is wrong somewhere...maybe her behaviour or spiritual things

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by mexxmoney: 7:17am On Feb 10, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
See how our wanna be feminist will derail from their original course and start hating
I don't take them serious anymore. Whenever I read their comments here, it just makes me laugh and in some cases pity them because all I see is a bunch of confused and deluded ladies who are wallowing in blissful ignorance

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Nobody: 7:18am On Feb 10, 2018

3 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Partnerbiz(f): 7:20am On Feb 10, 2018
Nawao.
But there are some vestiges of truth in it...

2 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by XhosaNostra(f): 7:23am On Feb 10, 2018
Sometimes it's like guys don't know what they want. Some complain about parasitic, golddiggers & yet they still have an issue when a woman has her priorities straight.

What is it exactly that you want?

151 Likes 15 Shares

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 10, 2018
Might be right anyways,let me goan book bet9ja,I might be lucky 2day abi wat do u think?

11 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by LordKO(m): 7:33am On Feb 10, 2018
Misconception and misinformation at their peak. Success can never make a good lady (person) to become bad. In fact, sane and sound people tend to become more refined as they attain greater heights in life.

It's obvious that the OP has mistakenly likened characteristics of aristocratic (successful/independent) ladies for toxicity - a small-minded person will surely do.

Aristocratic ladies and sagaciousness are inseparable, and nothing irritates a small-minded person like such. To be in the good book of a small-minded person you (as an aristocrat) must intentionally become either or both servile and subjugable to him/her.

107 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 10, 2018
Useless Nigerians. God will p.unish all of u. This is how u go about defining marriage as if woman's life and destiny is tied in marriage. Instead of u all to mind your fvcking business and channel that strength in reviving ur dilapidated sh!thole country. Hopeless social media rats that sees women above 30 as if they have committed one abominable offence.
That was how you used your 10mb data, posting u.seless marriage above 30 this and that, cajoled my cousin, an independent lady and a breadwinner in her family to marry a monster.
Her offence is because she's 34, has a very good job and very wealthy.
Everyone on her Facebook will always ask, when are we having ur drink?
She got tired of such questions and have to settle for a sheep in wolf clothing simply because she just wanted to leave the house. Someone she just met.
The monster killed her barely a year into the marriage.
The same hopeless Nigerians went to her facebook wall to type pretentious messages claiming they are pained. Hypocrites!
Leave women alone. When they want to marry they will. Is it ur marriage? Does it concern u?
As for the ladies that will type same rubbish against their fellow ladies, I have nothing for u.
Just because you used pregnancy to trap a guy doesn't make u a wife. Most gals live with men claiming I am married. You are not married. Go home to your parents and stop forming married woman. I served in Akwaibom state, then I have d biggest mouka foam, rented selfcon, fridge was there, plasma, a.c and most Akwaibom and calabar gals I bleep then were doing everything to tie my destiny. In their mind they have seen a guy that's ready despite I'm receiving 19800. Some of them stylishly refused protection so as to get preg and that's how marriage will start.
No bride price, no introduction.
That's the same gals that will come online with their borrowed phone to talk ill of independent gals.
Igbo gals doesn't marry that way. They marry legally.
Society should stop talking trash concerning women and marriage.
As for the ladies above thirty, is not a crime. My sister works with KPMG, she's 34 now and very fine. Not that men aren't coming but you know what u want. Marriage is a lifetime stuff and not a vacation.
There are other successful ladies above thirty and they are doing great.
God will give u all the best husband.
Cheers!

226 Likes 23 Shares

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Meajor(m): 7:49am On Feb 10, 2018
Na only thunder go fire that physiotherapist..... Girl wey dey 30 and above the more responsible.. She no go fey disturb you on yeye issues, because maturity don enter... Make I no begin mention the benefits attached to marrying/dating a matured lady...
Someone go say age no be maturity, dat law no apply for ladies

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Fanatique: 7:51am On Feb 10, 2018
This guy self. So he wants us to be marrying unestablished nyash sta bleached slay queens
A woman have car, she have house, she have cars and you don't want to marry her because of attitude my brother visit the village, they have a message for you.

Please visit https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/ to get a professional researcher to handle your Bsc, Msc, PhD projects. We write plagiarism free papers

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by bjayx: 7:52am On Feb 10, 2018
Success can get into peoples' head, either male or female. But a single lady above 30 is a food for thought

6 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by EagleScribes: 7:52am On Feb 10, 2018
Are you saying that everyone should run away from Linda Ikeji?

Una don forget say age is just a number?

If she never kon successful nko? Na death sentence be dat abi?

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 10, 2018
Only insecure men think like that. Just because a woman is successful and above 30 doesn't automatically mean her attitude is disastrous. I'm sure there are women below 30 who have nasty attitude.

It's simply because most men don't like when their women are more successful than them

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by maxiuc(m): 7:53am On Feb 10, 2018
Even 40yrs bring them come

A woman of 30yrs still dey Fresh na

Am diappointed in this terrorpist

There is this lady in my Area sometimes we get to bumb into each other in the estate shopping Mall every evening she owns a car and works in a bank Skye precisely each time I go there I see she can't stop looking at me anytime any day I don't mind saying hi to her someday

6 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by kasmail(m): 7:53am On Feb 10, 2018
Fallacy

1 Like

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by delishpot: 7:53am On Feb 10, 2018
Another woman basher. Who broke his arrogant heart? He probably felt intimidated by the womans success and wanted to lord it over her to prove he is boss irrespective of her personal success as a human being but because she doesnt need his cash (which is typically the controlling tool) she put him where he belonged and now he is crying foul. Some lazy men sef.

35 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Sard(m): 7:54am On Feb 10, 2018
undecided I don't understand why you had to lay emphasis on him being a physiotherapist though. Physiotherapists are just like every other person when it comes to relationships, so why the emphasis on his profession
BTW, he no justify his points. Very dumb thought. angry

Who even bring diz one come front-page undecided

3 Likes

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 10, 2018
rawpadgin:
Its not even about the age. 95% of successful women are toxic, rude, unapproachable & feels that a man can't control them

Why would you want to control a woman in the first place?

People who fear succesful ladies (people) are victims of their own insecurities.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by AntiWailer: 7:55am On Feb 10, 2018
Dumb

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by kaycyor: 7:55am On Feb 10, 2018
grin
Re: "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist by ibkgab001: 7:56am On Feb 10, 2018
Funkeeeeee

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? / When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls / Facebook Girl Infects Man With HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.