Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse? (12448 Views)

Controversial Pastor Kingsley Quotes Men Using Bible Verse to Credit Their Women / Bible Of Breast Chapter 23 Verse 1-4: Gigantomastia Girls Are Hot / What's Your Favorite Pubic Hair Style? Pics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse? by Danielle09: 9:54am On Jul 24, 2022
One of my favorite Bible verses comes from Matthew 6:26 KJV which says

Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

The reason is these words spoken by Jesus himself we are reveal a comforting truth about our heavenly Father’s care for us.This verse communicates the message that God looks after every life and everything here in His creation

We see that even though creatures like birds do not, sow, or reap, or gather food, that they are still provided for by God.Then we are presented with the rhetorical question that asks “Are ye not much better than they” which lets us know that we are worth more to God than these creatures, and assures us that if God looks after and cares for every bird that flies through the air, we can expect and look forward to even more!

So what's yours?

19 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse? by JustinNepolian: 10:10am On Jul 24, 2022
And saying, We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced; we have mourned unto you, and ye have not lamented.
Matt 11:17

And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
John 17:3

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 24, 2022
Psalm 91. The whole chapter.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse? by Segzydaniels(m): 11:24am On Jul 24, 2022
Psalm 118:24. This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse? by PumpumPrince: 11:26am On Jul 24, 2022
Danielle09:

Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

The reason is these words spoken by Jesus himself we are reveal a comforting truth about our heavenly Father’s care for us.This verse communicates the message that God looks after every life and everything here in His creation

We see that even though creatures like birds do not, sow, or reap, or gather food, that they are still provided for by God.Then we are presented with the rhetorical question that asks “Are ye not much better than they” which lets us know that we are worth more to God than these creatures, and assures us that if God looks after and cares for every bird that flies through the air, we can expect and look forward to even more!

So what's yours?

angry
Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse? by Sirlins(m): 11:26am On Jul 24, 2022
The verse that gives me hope and make me smile for I know one day God will bless me

Luke 18:1-8

The Parable of the Persistent Widow

18 Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.(A) 2 He said: “In a certain town there was a judge who neither feared God nor cared what people thought. 3 And there was a widow in that town who kept coming to him with the plea, ‘Grant me justice(B) against my adversary.’

4 “For some time he refused. But finally he said to himself, ‘Even though I don’t fear God or care what people think, 5 yet because this widow keeps bothering me, I will see that she gets justice, so that she won’t eventually come and attack me!’”(C)

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse? by Christane: 11:26am On Jul 24, 2022
the lord is my shepherd I shall not want
Psalm 23 1 to 6

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse? by Ochyes: 11:27am On Jul 24, 2022
Let the comments roll in.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse? by PumpumPrince: 11:27am On Jul 24, 2022
Danielle09:

So what's yours?

Jesus of nasaret sir!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse? by Toneypen247(m): 11:27am On Jul 24, 2022
Do unto others what you will be done to you.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse? by dabiko(m): 11:27am On Jul 24, 2022
Psalm 23. Very powerful & prophetic

8 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse? by naija4life247: 11:27am On Jul 24, 2022
1 Thessonolia 4:11
And to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life; you must mind your own business and work with your own hands just as we told you.

Revelation 22:12
Behold I am coming and my reward is with me to give everyone according to the work of his hands

Proverbs 5:18-19
May your fountain be blessed, and may you rejoice with the wife of your youth. A loving doe, a graceful deer, may her breasts satisfy you always

13 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse? by Elizy09: 11:27am On Jul 24, 2022
Lamentations 3:22-23

The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse? by esosuo: 11:27am On Jul 24, 2022
John 3:16. I no know pass like that lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. I no get power to take Dey cram bible verse

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse? by Realestatevixen: 11:28am On Jul 24, 2022
2 Kings 3:17

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse? by baralatie(m): 11:28am On Jul 24, 2022
Booked
Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse? by Kentuforchrist(m): 11:28am On Jul 24, 2022
Psalm 112 and 91

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse? by Departure: 11:28am On Jul 24, 2022
My favorite scripture is James 1:5…

‘if any man lack wisdom let him ask God…..”

This is the most valuable advice and commandment there could be. We always lack wisdom about something and to be guided by God thru the Holy Ghost is a marvelous gift

6 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse? by Daata001: 11:29am On Jul 24, 2022
The verse where HE said HE has giving his angels charge over us

get your MTN DATA as low as
 • 500mb for ₦200
 • 1gb for ₦350
 • 1.5gb for ₦650
 • 2gb for ₦700
 • 3gb for ₦1000
 • 4gb for ₦1300
 • 5gb for ₦1500
 • 10gb for ₦2500

AIRTEL, GLO, & 9MOBILE. are also available

check picture below or my signature

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse? by June15(m): 11:29am On Jul 24, 2022
Psalm 91

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse? by Ginaz(f): 11:29am On Jul 24, 2022
I have a lot but my favorite is

Psalm 145:14

Which says” Jehovah supports all who are falling, and raises up all who are bowed down.”

Whatever I’m in a sad mood, that scripture gives me energy, life and focus.

God is wonderful. Whatever your situation, he will support and raise you up if you believe. smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse? by phemmyfour: 11:30am On Jul 24, 2022
Therefore, there is now no condemnation.....

Rom8:1

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse? by glufe: 11:30am On Jul 24, 2022
John 3:16

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse? by QuikMedia: 11:30am On Jul 24, 2022
Philip 4 vs 6. KJV:Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse? by Samskid310(m): 11:30am On Jul 24, 2022
My favorite verse in the Bible goes to Nairaland girls
Ezekiel 23:19-20

Yet she increased her prostitution, remembering the days of her youth when she engaged in prostitution in the land of Nigeria. She lusted after their genitals as large as those of donkeys, and their seminal emission was as strong as that of stallions.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse? by Purple2003(m): 11:30am On Jul 24, 2022
Go ye therefore and multiply grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse? by Christane: 11:31am On Jul 24, 2022
John 3 16
Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse? by LaSenior: 11:31am On Jul 24, 2022
cheesy

2nd kings chapter 2 Vs 19

2nd kings chapter 6 from 1 to 7

Elisha
King David
And our lord Jesus Christ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse? by Dadadididacontr: 11:31am On Jul 24, 2022
The whole world is earnestly waiting for the manifestation of Sons and Daughters of God.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Favorite Bible Verse? by backnbeta(f): 11:31am On Jul 24, 2022
The whole of ps 91

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Bachelors Avoids Financially Comfortable Spinsters.? / Brazilian Female Pastor Called Out For Wearing A Sexy Dress While Preaching(18+) / I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.