Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,092 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan (46729 Views)

Pic: Elon Musk Had Twins With One Of His Top Executives / Elon Musk Denies Affair With Nicole Shanahan / Bill Gates Had An Affair With A Microsoft Staff, Asked 2 Others Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Munzy14(m): 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
Mariangeles:

I si God? grin grin
Lol...o shockuru m o..

I ji echeta ihe.

Wondering ihe i ichere that day m kwuru okwu ahu..cheesy

What was your thoughts that day?
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by ATTemi: 7:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ur father tops the list....
VeryWickedMan:
Only a foolish man gets married
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Pandev(m): 7:02pm On Jul 24, 2022
CSTRR:

Yes, many women do that.
I don't disagree.

But some women only need money.
You can fucckkk dem once a month but keep the money coming and they will be loyal.
1. reply to the 1st statement, ain't no woman who doesn't need money.

2. A non-virgin woman fúcks more than once a month. She's getting the dick from another guy. Shey only comes to collect money once in a month and not sex. That's why it doesn't matter whether that rich guy fúcks her well or not, so far he gives her money, she compensates him with sex. This means she is not loyal to him, rather his money. It is very hard to find a loyal woman in this modern world.

3 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by pacespot(m): 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2022
Women are just for higher bidders nowadays.

Like the saying, "If you fall in love, you go chop breakfast."
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by olisaEze(m): 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2022
Even with a change of skin color, African man na African man wen money enter im hand! grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Heterodox(m): 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
A foolish men like your father and uncles
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Mariangeles(f): 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol...o shockuru m o..

I ji echeta ihe.

Wondering ihe i ichere that day m kwuru okwu ahu..cheesy

What was your thoughts that day?

I didn't like it at all.

Plus, other thoughts sha.
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by juman(m): 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
"Sergey and his wife were separated but still living together when she had her affair with the Tesla CEO."

Women do that. They lure and sleep with men.
They call it the woman try to teach the husband lesson.

4 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Flossq: 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Lol I told someone but he said I wasn’t wise. I said ok
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Munzy14(m): 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2022
Mariangeles:

I didn't like it at all.

Plus, other thoughts sha.
I noticed...

Mana I was being honest with the stands.
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by dazzlingd(m): 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
Bro broke a bro code, I’ve never liked this Elon musk guy

And for the woman, what do women want? THe husband obviously is not broke, more money? No, women only fall for power and not capable of loyalty. The only loyalty they have is for who is in control. That’s why they flock around the class captain in primary school to the celebrity of the high school and to the most powerful men in their society

TheGidRedpiller, can u see this

4 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by thinkmoney(m): 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
PHYTECH:
I really wish I can hug all Nigerians right now.

I love everyone of us, most especially all ethnicity and tribes. I love us all as a citizen of. Nation. I love all Nigerians.

Igbo, hausa or Yoruba.

Anyways, my lovely Nigerians, I develop website and also install Solar and inverter.
I love u too. I like ur type. Can we get to be friends

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by lendahand(m): 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
say this to your Daddy or uncles
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by jojothaiv(m): 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2022
PHYTECH:

I love everyone of us, most especially all ethnicity and tribes. I love us all as a citizen of. Nation. I love all Nigerians.

Igbo, hausa or Yoruba.

Anyways, my lovely Nigerians, I develop website and also install Solar and inverter.
Man, we need the hug.

A lot of bitterness going on right now and we can only deny it but it's written in the way we talk over here.

2 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Mariangeles(f): 7:41pm On Jul 24, 2022
Munzy14:

I noticed...

Mana I was being honest with the stands.

I just thought you didn't understand sisters relationship well enough, and what manner of betrayal that was. (I still think so)
It is the worst thing a sister could ever do to her own sister. It is unforgivable!

Me and my sister even discussed what that wicked, selfish being wanted to do to her own sister.
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by naijaman2225(m): 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2022
samuelson06:
I usually assure my friends that our friendship can last forever if they don't do two things: sleep with my girl or borrow and refuse to pay.

The day you try any of those two, it marks the end of our friendship.
ESPECIALLY THE FIRST CONDITION.
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Munzy14(m): 7:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
Mariangeles:

I just thought you didn't understand sisters relationship well enough, and what manner of betrayal that was. (I still think so)
It is the worst thing a sister could ever do to her own sister. It is unforgivable!

Me and my sister even discussed what that wicked, selfish being wanted to do to her own sister.
If you recall, I told you something regarding not everything about a lady's relationship, she will sit and be discussing with other ladies even her own sisters...Maka mpiawa azu.. cheesy

Umu nwaanyi, unu ana hu arahu e tinye emotion.

So when that issue came up, it was as if o wu coincidence...
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by VULCAN(m): 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
You have no time but you wrote an epistle in response to him

naija4life247:

This your inherited madness is generational and has no cure.

What is the relationship between your senseless post and the heading of this thread? Mental Health should be taken serious in Nigeria.

Well, I won't report you to the moderators because I have no time for idiots and nincompoops like you
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by naijaman2225(m): 7:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
Basketmouth2019:
Nairaland hypocrites. Where are you? How come no one is knocking Elon musk for knacking another man's wife?
TO BE HONEST I'M SHOCKED. EVERYONE IS BLAMING THE WOMAN AND NOT ELON WHO BETRAYED A BRO WHO LOANED HIM $500,000 WHEN HE WAS IN NEED.
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by GUNITGuy: 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
I have not seen any misandrist feminist condemn Sergey brin's wife for this ....oh she did it with a richer man....
Now for the last 3yrs atleat 5out of 7 world's wealthiest men are divorced

4 Likes

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by merits(m): 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Like your father!!
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Ebymyk(m): 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
hahaha, funny you...
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Konjiboii: 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
If I'm that wealthy why dafuq will I ever want to get married then still have a bitch taking half my shit, I will be pimping all over the world son

1 Like

Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by emcube50: 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
Dangote may be next on her list.
TriCee:
Legend
The richer, the sweeter! That woman is on a class of her own. Riding and changing billion dollars d*cks anyhow.
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by emcube50: 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
TriCee:
Legend
The richer, the sweeter! That woman is on a class of her own. Riding and changing billion dollars d*cks anyhow.
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Savagr(m): 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
Engeniu:

Putin is said to be ultra wealthy but he isn't freaky, but rather disciplined and systematic.
His background at the KGB probably.
true
Putin is likely disciplined tho
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Savagr(m): 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
wonlasewonimi:
This Elon is a big risk to tesla
cry
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by gfon(m): 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
PHYTECH:

Igbo, hausa or Yoruba.

Boss what if I want to learn this installation of solar and inverter skills?
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by VlamesIffect(f): 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ibime:
Man like Elon

Man like elon cheesy
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Shascky33: 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
PHYTECH:

Igbo, hausa or Yoruba.

this one dey beer parlour.
Re: Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan by Coldfeets: 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
Elon Musk too like pussy.

But I no blame am

E get as you go get money reach, even the babes go dey carry the pussy come dey give you for free just like that.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Students Shut Down Shoprite In Ogun Over Xenophobia In South Africa / Lagosians Overcrowd Shoprite Mall In Ikeja [black Friday Palava] / Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.